Taking My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife has her ass taken "against her will."
2.3k words
4.03
57.1k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about the non-consensual taking of my wife. Therefore, if you object to such things, do not read farther. This is a true story, representing the benefits of having properly trained my wife.

All characters are over 18. This story is subject to copyright law and should not be duplicated or reproduced without the express consent of the author. I encourage you to vote and leave constructive feedback. Non-constructive commentary, especially from those hiding behind ANONYMOUS, will be promptly deleted.

Thanks for reading.

*****

At age 53 I still wake up most mornings with a hard cock. Unfortunately, there are degrees of "hard" at this age.

Since we've been together, I insist that my wife sleep naked at all times. Her various treasures are then available to use at my discretion. The reader will note I did not say, "if she was willing," or "if I could convince her," or some other milquetoast phrase. Brooke is well aware she may be taken at any time. She understands the expectation of the free use of her body; and her active participation when called upon.

Brooke and I have been married for 20 years. I am 53 and she is 52. Brooke is 5'3" and weighs approximately 130 pounds. Her curly, natural red hair hangs well below her shoulders. Since I last described Brooke, she's had some surgical work. Her natural breasts used to be 36E, however age took its toll and Brooke has since had a "mommy makeover." After surgery, her tits are now a 34DDD, standing proud on her chest like she was 25 again. Any leftover mommy looseness in Brooke's tummy was sucked, tightened and restored as well. At 52, she's got the smoking hot body of a younger woman and all the sexual knowledge of her natural age.

Typically, Brooke and I sleep on our right sides. Facing from the foot of the bed, I occupy the right side and Brooke the left. This way, I have free access to her remarkable tits. This morning, like others when waking hard, my cock is wedged against her ass cheeks, gently probing for the deeper regions where my cock would be fully enveloped.

I have previously described the process by which I choose to take and fuck Brooke while she's sleeping. Generally speaking, it's a simple mixture of a bit of lube, the proper angle and the sliding of my cock into her pussy. The game is whether I choose to fuck her and finish, without her waking; or to simply start slamming my cock in and out. With the more aggressive approach, so she has no choice but to wake and participate. If feeling aggressive, I usually end up grabbing a handful of red hair, directly at the scalp, holding her head firmly down to the pillow while I pummel her pussy.

It is a greater challenge to take her ass while she sleeps. Unless she's been drinking, I am virtually guaranteed to have her wake up once we breach her tight opening. Although Brooke routinely takes it in the ass, we continue to play this silly game where she puts up resistance until I'm firmly inside. Once we're there, it's virtually certain she'll come at least once before I deposit a warm, moist parting gift. Since she had not been drinking, I fully expected her to wake shortly after I had breached her incredibly tight ass. The game today would be to get the head in prior to her waking. Once in, even if she protested or tried to pull away, it was reasonably certain I'd end up finishing in her ass.

At 53, it is important to make sure that the morning wood is up for the challenge.

Accordingly, it has to be hard enough to not allow any bending when pressure is applied. This is the varying degrees of hardness coming into play. However, this morning was strong, straight and true. Being slightly above average, and the fact that anal sex was nothing new, the only accommodation was the slow, measured stretching of her bleached sphincter. I wanted to dominate her, not permanently damage her. Assessing that we were a go for launch, I shifted my lower torso around to achieve the necessary, familiar, angle of attack.

Like a well played hole of golf, the approach shot is critical. With her left tit still in my hand, I gently rubbed the now recessed nipple. Slowly, like a turtle poking its head out of the shell, assessing the safety of surroundings, it began to gradually emerge. Brooke enjoys aggressive nipple play however, the intent now was to gauge her level of sleep. I gently pulled the sheets down, allowing the cool air to coax out our little, hesitant friend. As the nipple started to emerge, I slowly stared increasing pressure between thumb and forefinger.

After applying a good degree of pressure, her metered breathing continued without interruption. So far, so good. Odds of success seemed to be leaning in our favor. The next step was to apply a good amount of lube to the head of my cock. I removed the hand from her nipple, shifted to the left, put a good amount of saliva in my hand and lathered my cock head. This process would be repeated a number of times, depending on the resistance we may be experience.

Left hand now back on her generous, natural left tit, I rolled back to optimum angle, slowly starting to rub my cock up and down the crack of her ass. As soon as the moistened tip of my cock was drying, the moisten and insert process was repeated. The next step is to ensure that maximum cheek penetration is achieved. As my cock runs up and down her ass, maximum penetration is determined when at the bottom of her ass cheeks the round outline of her asshole can be felt.

More nipple pinching ensues, continuing to gauge her level of sleep. Steady, uninterrupted breathing continues. The impression of her anal entry was now firmly imprinting itself on the pointed head of my cock. One more moistening action was required. The smooth, hairless crevice of Brook's ass was slippery. This last wetting action went well beyond the head of my cock, ensuring the remaining portion of shaft was moist as well.

Back to the golf analogy, this is the critical chip shot. You either stroke it well, placing the ball at or in the hole or, you position yourself to three-putt.

The head of my cock now starts to carefully press into her anal opening. Slowly, ever so slowly, the in and out motion, directly against her hole continues. Here is another critical point, push too hard and her natural reaction to expel will initiate, waking her in the process. Ever increasing pressure on the down stroke yields a slow increase in depth. At the critical point where the head of my cock is approximately half way in, her natural reaction to expel initiates. Here is where we fly or die!

As her ass tries to expel the invading assailant, the up stroke ensues. The key is to get into a rhythm with her natural muscle activity. Similar to trying to rock a car out of the snow or, move a large round object by rocking it back and forth through the apex, I rhythmically press her hole in and out. As soon as the expulsion initiates, I withdraw the cockhead, following up immediately with more pressure. Similar to lifting a difficult weight, I know that very shortly we'll reach the point where inertia takes over. Three or four more probe and withdraw actions, the crown is about to slip past her sphincter opening. Sure enough, with the next stroke, I feel the head of my cock breech her tight opening.

Almost immediately after puncturing her natural resistance, her hips try to pull away from the invasion. At this point, she is still sleeping. Her breathing is now less than metered than before. As her hips pull forward, my left hand quickly seizes her hips, holding against the invasion. During the mini-flurry of activity, I have extended by right hand, holding her right forearm with a tight grip, limiting her ability to move.

"Please don't fuck my ass," Brook pleads. "I have to go to the office today and I don't want to be in the toilet half the time."

"I didn't ask if you wanted it, did I you whore," I whisper into her ear? Grip still firm on her hips, I push the next inch of cock into her ass.

"No sir," Brooke responds. She realizes her fate and is now assessing whether to struggle or give in.

I ask her, "are you going to be a good whore or am I going to just have to take it from you?"

"You're going to have to take it then. I told you I didn't want you to fuck my ass," Brooke says defiantly.

"Perfect, I was in the mood to rape you," I whisper in her ear.

Continuing the strong pressure on her hip, restricting her forward movement, the inward pressure of my cock into her ass continues. The back and forth rocking motion is replaced now by a slow, constant pressure toward insertion.

"Ow, you're going to fast," Brooke complains!

Releasing her hip, my hand pushes forward and down; moving effortlessly across her bald mound. Upon finding her sweet spot, Brooke is extremely moist. Her clit is engorged, extending from beneath its hood. She lets out a soft moan, fighting against it so as not to encourage my forced entry. My two middle fingers slide into her moist opening, her hip now being held in place by my left forearm. I now have a firm grip on her lower half via my two inserted fingers.

Realizing her fate certain, Brooke sharply increased her protests. "Don't you dare push that fucking cock in one more inch you motherfucker," she tries desperately to move her hips away. Brooke graps hold of my left wrist, driving as many of her highly manicured, red, fingernails into the top of my hand. The pain to my hand is severe but not nearly enough to stop.

"I like it when you play rough baby," I pull my right arm back from underneath her head, grabbing a fist full of her bright orange hair right at the scalp. Simultaneously, my sore but still firmly held grip on her pussy increases pressure internally, as well as pressing her lower torso toward my hips. Concurrently pushing with my hips, the remaining portion of my cock buries itself into her tight, moist ass.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Brooke continues to chant. She has gotten past the uncomfortable insertion process and is fully impaled on my iron hard cock.

In my best low, gravely voice, "you realize that I'm going to fuck you now and cum in your ass, right?"

"Yes sir," she whispers.

I tighten the grip on her scalp, driving the full length of my cock in and out of her. The only part that doesn't exit and enter her ass is the head of my cock. "What's happening to you," I demand of her."

"You're raping my ass sir. Oh, that's it fuck my ass and rub my clit at the same time."

Brooke begins to turn, reveling in being taken. "I love it when you force your cock in my asshole you fucker. Come on is that the best you can do," she goads? "If I wanted a faggot to do my ass, I could have my gay friend at work do it. He's used ass play."

"Alright dirty whore, here you go." Brooke is now receiving maximum stroke length, penetration on the down stroke, tight grip on her hair at the scalp and now increasingly strong pressure on her left nipple. Brooke loves over the top nipple play. Accordingly, having removed my fingers from her cunt, I cruelly grab, pull and twist her left nipple.

Brooke groans, riding on the edge of pain and pleasure. "Fuck me you bitch," she taunts. "Is that all you have? Fuck me you fucking rapist. Fuck me and come in my ass."

Brooke is now thrusting her ass back to meet each inward thrust. "Come on, fuck it...fuck it...fuck it. That's it, I'm going to come. Shoot it in my ass. Come on and fill me up you ass rapist."

That boiling feeling starts to works it's way up from my balls. "You feel the head of my cock getting bigger you whore? I'm going to paint the inside of your ass with my seed and fill up your hole."

At that moment, my cockhead swells and I unleash a torrent of warm creamy fluid inside her ass. "Ugh," I groan. My cock is firmly buried in her ass, the front of my torso firmly against her ass cheeks.

Both Brooke and I go silent. My grip on her nipple has ceased, my tight grip on her hair is converted to the rubbing of her scalp where I was pulling. My cock slowly starts to deflate; I realize that very shortly it will be expelled and I will have no choice but to acquiesce.

With the release of forward pressure by my hips, my cock is forced from her opening. Some of the deposited seed pushes itself out with the head of my cock.

"You fucker," Brooke proclaims. "I told you I had to go to the office today." Brooke rotates to her left slapping me on the chest with her open palm.

"One question, did you cum as I was creaming you, I ask?"

"Fuck you," she says staring at me. She glances down, unable to hold her gaze, a smile slowly taking over her facial muscles. "I need to get in the shower," Brooke declares as she gets out of bed, heading for the bathroom.