Taking Nurse Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia asked, "Do you think we'd be doing this if it was a problem? Hmm?"

"No, but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm sorry."

"Okay," Alicia said as she pushed her skirt down and yanked the wrinkles free. "We have to go back to work anyhow. Have a good rest of the day."

Kelly grabbed her plate with the less-than-half eaten bird and apples, which she only ate one of. Despite what she said, she walked like she wasn't sure if she wanted to leave.

She did, eventually, curl her fingers around the door handle and left.

Alicia was filled with sparks shooting off within and was about to explode. She knew it wouldn't be quite that easy given the complexities of the situation but Kelly's reluctance only made her want her more.

Over the next few days, the doctor and nurse were back on professional terms but that was on the surface. There was an underlying tension between them but it wasn't a hostile tension. More like one that said, "Okay, we know what happened. Now, what are we going to do about it?"

And Kelly thought about it, too. She didn't know where Alicia's lust for her came from. She wondered how far she wanted to go but that was it. Kelly had always taken note of her attractiveness. A woman that lived and breathed success that was beloved by anyone she graced with her presence could enthrall anyone. Despite all that, Alicia always made Kelly a priority on her agenda. The nurse couldn't help but fall for her.

Regardless of what Kelly thought about Alicia, she never went beyond complimenting her on her fashion sense. She'd much rather live in a haunted house for a year than make a move on her. The thing that surprised Kelly the most was that she didn't even know she liked women—like that! Maybe it was just that particular woman. If Alicia wanted anything from her, she didn't think she could resist the next time.

Her next day at work began like any other. Kelly stopped to get Alicia her favorite expresso and arrived at work ten minutes early to wait for her.

Not a second before 6:55AM, Alicia brought her presence into the office and Kelly rushed her to make sure she got that beverage into her hands before she did anything else!

Alicia was in a tan sweater and a black skirt with a split along the side that hung to her ankles. Pretty but Kelly wouldn't have minded seeing more of her legs again. Darn chilly morning.

Alicia said, "Good morning." She then took a few sips of expresso. "How are you?"

"It's a little cold today but I guess you don't have to worry about that now."

"Thanks as always," Alicia said while holding up her cup.

There was a silence. Kelly couldn't hide her grin from the doc. She kept averting her gaze whenever Alicia tried to make eye contact.

Kelly broke the tension before it became any heavier. "Um, I should get to work."

"Come with me to my office, first."

"Okay..."

Kelly followed in her shadow. Alicia had a walk like someone that knew where she was going in life. She also had an ass that pushed the rear of her skirt out quite a bit. Kelly felt like such a bad girl.

When they entered the office, Alicia sat her cup and handbag on the desk.

Kelly waited with so much anxiousness that she was going to lose it if she didn't figure out why she was there!

Alicia walked behind her and pushed the door closed.

She took a couple of steps in the direction of her desk but flipped around and pinned Kelly to the door!

"Ah! Wha...what's going on?" Kelly asked through her escaping breaths.

Alicia closed the space between their faces. Kelly was tightening all over from the tension.

Alicia said, "I've seen the way you've been looking at me. The last time you were in here, you said you weren't comfortable. How are you feeling now? Hmm?"

"Uh...I...I..."

Kelly's attempts at speaking ended up in utter failure. As Alicia drew even closer, she all but gave up.

"Okay, let's see if this can help you to speak..." Alicia said as she went for her lips and kissed her! A blaze lit within Kelly like she never experienced!

Alicia kissed her again and once more but Kelly didn't return the affection. She still wasn't sure it was happening.

The doc caressed her cheek and smiled before she dove in for more. She kissed her again and Kelly smooched her back earning another grin. They stayed lip-locked for the next minute.

"Hoo...wow..." Kelly said.

"That was great, wasn't it?" Alicia asked to which Kelly nodded. "Don't think this is over, though. I'll see you for more later. We'd better start our days now."

And like that, Alicia sat her laptop and went to work as if nothing happened.

Kelly walked out in a trance only left to imagine what was going to happen later.

For much of the day, it was as routine as any. When Alicia and Kelly passed each other, it was back to being coworkers without a mention of what happened earlier.

It was after lunch when Alicia, donned in her white coat, strolled by the nurses' station, a circular area where the nurses prepared to assist their patients and updated and stored records for them once their visits concluded. Each nurse had their own computer for digital storage.

Kelly was sitting at the station with her pen speeding across a document of some sort attached to a clipboard when Alicia visited.

She sprang up from her seat and handed it to Alicia. "Here. I just finished recording Ms. Talley's blood pressure, weight, and the reason for her visit."

Alicia took it and grinned. "It's okay. I got it." Alicia looked around before leaning close to Kelly. She coated her voice in much sultriness. "Are you still thinking about earlier?"

Kelly, while beaming her gaze at the empty surface in front of her, gave a nod, though hardly noticeable.

It was enough for Alicia who kept her face in a glow as she pivoted and made her way to Room 2 where her patient was waiting.

About twenty minutes later, Alicia emerged from the room with a lovely mid-20's brunette at her side.

Alicia found Kelly at her usual spot at the nurse's station. "Kelly, this is Brie. She needs some blood drawn. Would you be so kind and take care of it?"

"Ye...yes!" she said as she escorted Brie to a corner nearby.

Alicia didn't move until five minutes later when she heard Kelly wish the young patient a good day and a promise to see her next time.

Alicia had a tense twisting in her gut followed by an intense flood of wetness and arousal forming in her pussy when she conjured thoughts of seducing the younger Kelly.

She was done waiting as she made her way past the other white coated doctors and to the corner where Kelly was.

She caught a glimpse of her going inside a room for storing blood until it was shipped to the lab.

Alicia, with steps nary a sound, leaned on the doorway with a head tilt as she watched her nurse drop Brie's life fluid in a sealed bag and laid it in a basket.

She thought Kelly was so sexy in her scrubs and wanted so much to know what was beneath.

"You're doing great, Kelly..." Alicia said.

Kelly looked like she was going to burst through the ceiling as she clutched her chest to catch her breath. "Oh, my God! You scared me!" She gathered herself and said, "I was doing what you told me before. Relaxing. I can do this. I am doing this."

Alicia smirked. "I can see how much you care. How big of a heart you have."

"I want to be a doctor like you someday..."

Kelly's lips sealed there when Alicia stepped into her aura. She'd been thinking about their kiss that morning and wanted some more but the clamoring of patients and coworkers in earshot was rattling.

"I said this wasn't over, right?" Alicia said with a few strands of Kelly's tresses between her fingers giving them a long, lovely stroke followed by another.

Kelly's eyes were like the size of walnuts and again, she flushed and touched all over her arms. "Doctor...should we be doing this? We're not the only ones here..."

Alicia looked at Kelly's light burgundy lips and back into her caramel irises as she kept playing with her hair. "Okay, you can leave if you want."

She flipped aside and opened a pathway for her to the door. Kelly put a foot forward but not the other as she turned towards the doc. That look...it was the same one asking, no begging to be taken, but the words still didn't roll off her tongue.

Alicia drew a breath, stormed to the door, and locked it.

She marched towards Kelly. "I'm not playing with you anymore. We both know what you want and you're going to get it."

Kelly drooped her head and hid beneath her fluffy locks. No denial came.

Alicia cupped her chin, lifted it, and beamed into her eyes through to her true inner desires. Alicia watched Kelly vibrate uncontrollably as she inched her lips closer and closer until they attached to hers. It was even more intense!

Alicia pressed hard on her lips again and Kelly matched her.

Alicia rubbed up and down her back. She let her hand rest on her ass as they continued kissing.

The doc soon detached and let the steam escape their smoochers and their oxygen to return.

Kelly was swept into a daze. Her world appeared to have been knocked off-center.

The doc kissed her more while parting her lips to feed her tongue. It took a few tries but Kelly entangled hers with Alicia's. Their tongues were drenched and their breaths hot. Shivers traveled through their bones.

Alicia dove to her neck, leaving kisses along its side from behind her ear to her collarbone. She followed with a long lick back to her ear. She flicked her tongue over it and gave it a few playful nibbles.

Kelly purred, "Mmm..."

Alicia slipped her hands under Kelly's scrub top and rubbed all over her skin.

She snatched the bottom of her top and forced it up and over her petite tits covered by a white cotton bra.

She returned to kissing Kelly with hunger and her right nipple between her fingers twiddling it through the fabric.

She pinched it and enjoyed Kelly's moans vibrating into her throat.

She kissed Kelly more still and nibbled on her bottom lip.

Alicia pressed her lips to the curve between her tits with a hand sliding over her hips and around to her ass.

When she groped her cheeks with roughness, Kelly squealed.

Alicia pulled her closer by her ass while she laid kisses through her cleavage and over to her bra.

She bit Kelly's nipple through the bra and she moaned but very quietly.

When Alicia's hand slipped from her ass, over her hip again, and between her legs, Kelly freaked and tried to push away.

Alicia was certain it was her nerves causing that reaction. She gripped her hand and ripped it away.

"Move your hand!" Alicia demanded as she tore Kelly's bra away from her tit with her other hand.

Her little round tit popped free and Alicia clamped onto it with her lips. She flicked it with her tongue and her nipple stiffened.

Alicia was gliding her hand back and forth over Kelly's pussy and she curled her toes.

She dove inside her pants. She felt around inside and brushed over her panties until she felt her short hairs. She soon found her sex, which was sweltering and coated in her juices. She ran a pair of digits through her fleshy fold, over her clit, and back down once more. She spun them in circles at the entrance to her sex before plunging them in.

Kelly melted and gave herself away to the doc. Alicia enjoyed wondering how she felt and what she was thinking.

Alicia finger-fucked Kelly, withdrawing her digits to the fingertips and plowing them in, pulling almost out and thrusting in harder. Kelly was wobbly and buckled at the knees.

Kelly balanced herself by tossing her hands around Alicia's neck.

Alicia bent her fingers within Kelly and rubbed her g-spot back and forth. Her thumb was pressing against her clit at the same time and the friction had Kelly tossing her head back and whispering sounds of pleasure and delight.

Alicia withdrew her digits. They were glistening with her juices and she cleaned them off. It was such a delicious sweetness that she had have more.

She kneeled before Kelly, gripped her scrub pants at the waist, and yanked them down. She sent her white panties down, too, and looked up at Kelly.

She was waiting to see what was coming.

Alicia was checking out her nicely trimmed hairs and how small her cute, light brown pussy lips were. Alicia spread them and let her tongue fly all along its flesh.

Kelly said, "Oh, my..."

Alicia pressed her tongue in deeper and licked her pussy with fast flicks. She sucked in all of her liquids as she fucked her with her tongue.

"You taste so good..." Alicia said.

She reached around to hold her ass cheeks to keep her still as she feasted on her pussy before licking from it up to her clit where she sucked hard on it. Kelly's efforts to remain silent failed as another moan slipped out.

Alicia rose up and snatched Kelly's hand. She lifted her skirt and shoved her hand in it! Kelly felt her pussy but with timid strokes.

Alicia lifted her skirt further to grant her easier access. Her black panties were in view for Kelly's pleasure. Kelly was tracing the outline of her pussy like she was trying not to go outside the lines.

Alicia's panties had a few wet splotches dotted on them and she was charged to edge of bursting!

She pressed Kelly's hand with pressure on her. "Don't be so scared," she whispered but with firmness. "Lick me until I cum!"

Alicia held her skirt above her waist, pushed her panties down, and scooted back to sit on a shelf nearby. It gave her a shock of cold when her ass contacted the metal but as hot as she was, she quickly warmed up.

She grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair. She forced her down into her pussy, which was smooth like cream and emitting a tantalizing smell of arousal.

Kelly dropped to her knees and licked Alicia like she wanted a lollipop to last a lifetime. Her tongue caresses through her pink flesh were slow and delicate. Alicia absorbed every glide and stroke and her legs were shaking hard.

Kelly spread Alicia's pussy lips and flicked and licked everywhere inside. She buried herself in it and cleaned her of every drip of her sex's honey.

Kelly dragged her tongue out and traced it along her pussy in circles. She was still taking her time as Alicia sealed her eyes and savored each lick. It was a contrast to the hunger Marie showed for her and that was okay.

Something about having this young woman eating her sent her flying over the side of mountaintop.

Alicia covered her mouth to trap her joyous cries. "Oohh, oh my..."

Kelly sat with her legs folded beneath her and looked up with a sunshine that was peeking through.

Alicia was still spasming as she leaked more juices that trickled over her leg. Kelly caught those too in her mouth and swirled her tongue over her lips. Alicia was steamy and the perspiration on her skin was sizzling.

Once she came back from her daze, Alicia pulled up her panties and pushed her skirt down.

She gave Kelly the come-hither finger and she rose up.

Alicia smothered her in kisses. "That was really good but you know we're still not done. Not until I fuck you hard. Tell me how much you want it."

Kelly asked, "Do I have to beg?"

Kelly's bare ass was still out and Alicia gave it a swift spank. Kelly jumped out of her shoes and shrieked.

"I'm waiting, Ms. Kelly!"

Kelly squeezed each of her fingers and nibbled on a nail. "I want you to fuck me."

"I can't hear anything you're saying."

She raised her tone a bit more. "Please!"

"Please...what?"

"Give it to me..."

Alicia had no idea such a sinister side existed within herself. More than that, Kelly asking to be fucked was almost to die for in itself. She wasn't about to stop until she had Kelly's legs open and pounding her with the toy of pleasure she had in her desk drawer.

Alicia adhered their lips together once more and held it, tasting the deliciousness of her pussy juices.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, Kelly, but tomorrow. Be ready for it."

She had appointments to attend to and it filled Alicia with sorrow to see their playtime end but she would see her again.

The following morning when Kelly's skin was stroked by the approaching sun, she came back to the world from the land of dreams except she was sure her reality was just an extension of the dreamland.

It didn't happen until that morning but she was beginning to realize what happened in Alicia's office the previous day. And then the storeroom was really wild. Did she share a hot kiss with her doctor? Lick her pussy? At work? The meek girl that sat in the back of class and had her papers copied off of as routine as it was to brush her teeth every day? Not that Kelly.

She could still taste Dr. Davies's cum on her lips so it was definitely that Kelly. She was entranced by the doc. How could someone resist a woman that was so driven that she was going to get what she wanted and nothing in the world could stop her? Not to mention someone that could put to shame both male and female supermodels alike. It really wasn't fair that someone like Alicia Davies existed. If anyone dared compare themselves to her, they wouldn't have much of a chance in life.

It was beyond flattering that someone like that was interested in her. Alicia was doing everything she could to help Kelly be the best nurse she could be and that was not to be ignored. She actually appreciated her. She "cared." Kelly thought there were other more prestigious people she could care about. The other doctors, the director, the patients. Kelly was honored to have made the list.

And she couldn't deny how the doctor rubbed and ate her pussy and sucked her tits. Those hands and lips had some experience behind them and Kelly would have burst if she kept it up for seconds longer.

Kelly was working on a sexless drought that was approaching a year and what Alicia did to her made her crave it like she never had. Her lioness had awakened.

But why at work she thought. Maybe Alicia had a man or woman at home. Maybe she liked the kinkiness of it. If anything made Kelly hesitate to fully give herself to Dr. Davies, it was the idea of being caught with her pants down followed by being humiliated and tossed out on her ass. That would be a great way to start a nursing career. She imagined how she would have to answer questions in future interviews about why she lost her job. "My doctor was having me for lunch" probably wouldn't have been an appropriate response!

Kelly decided she wouldn't think about it. That she would jump into the winds and let them take her where they wanted. It was easier that way.

Having been trapped between her ears, she just realized she had a half hour to get to the doctor's office, which required a twenty minute drive and she hadn't left the comforters yet!

She dashed to the shower. Afterwards, she frantically thumbed through her closet for her uniform, which this day was a white nurse's dress that buttoned from the neck to the bottom. In her haste, it took her a few passes through the department stores' worth of garments to find it.

She slang it to the bed in a huff. "Ugh, everything takes longer when you're late!"

She reached for her bra and panties drawer, pulled it open, and paused. She wondered if it was worth the bother since the doctor's plans for her would lead to her taking them off anyways. And then she remembered she was still conservative Kelly and on her pink bra and panties went.

After a dusting of makeup to her face, she zipped to her car and zoomed to the office with her heart pounding and the pressure of being tardy.

She swerved into a parking space at work a full forty minutes later on the count of a traffic backup caused by an accident that she fought through to get there. If that wasn't enough, she had to park so far away that the office looked like it was zapped with a shrinking ray.