Taking on all Cummers

Story Info
My Wife wants to share me with a friend.
1.7k words
4.25
40.5k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

It had been a few months since our trip to the mall, and our public adventure. Cassie has been getting more and more bold. Walking around the house on the weekends in a mini skirt wearing her strap on, wearing it to the grocery store, and once she wore it to her work. That evening she came home so horny and wet that she begged me to fuck her in the ass, and then she fucked me.

Another time, she took me to a really bad movie, and we were the only ones in the theater. She picked seats in the back and when the lights went down the show began. She pulled down my pants, moved my thong out of the way, and had me sit down on her cock. We fucked slowly and sensually, me lifting up and down fucking myself, and her raising her hips to thrust in deeper.

After about five minutes in another couple came in, and we froze for a moment thinking our play time was over. But they chose seats near the front, and we continued cautiously at first.

It was incredibly sexy and thrilling to be fucking like this. The danger of being caught was a huge turn on, and it as everything I could do to make it last. We made almost all the way to the end, and as usual Cassie milked my cock and shared my cum with me. I walked out of the movie, with a renewed hard on, and my cum stained panties sticking to my stomach. We raced home and we took turns fucking each other all weekend.

The sex was hot, and the exploits were fun and exciting. Cassie was loving every minute, and my fears of her losing interest in me or finding me less of a man were completely off base. The more she fucked me, the more she wanted me to fill her pussy and ass. This was every man's dream, a hot adventurous wife who wanted sex three to four times a week. Well, maybe not every man's dream, the kink might scare some off, but if they knew what they were missing, maybe not.

As we lay in bed one Saturday evening, after a very energetic lovemaking session, Cassie laid her head on my chest, and rubbed my cock gently. "Honey..."

"Yes, Cassie?" I said

"I was thinking." She all but cooed as she spoke, something she did when she wanted something. To be honest, the way she was stroking my cock, she could've convinced me to do almost anything, and combined with her sweet voice. I didn't stand a chance. "I was thinking, that maybe it might be really sexy if I shared you with...a friend"

I was enjoying the attention so much that I almost agreed, but something in my brain clicked. I sat upright. "Did you say share me with your friend?"

Cassie sat up on her knees and looked me in the eye, and gave me a pouty look. "Sweetie, you know I love what we have, and I know that you like being my little butt slut. I really love fucking you, and watching my cock penetrating that tight little ass of yours. It gets me so hot, but..." She Paused and leaned into me her braless tits rubbing my chest through her shirt. She bit my earlobe gently "I would love to watch you get fucked by another woman. See your every expression, and watching you as you cum."

So was this her way of opening our relationship? So she could be with other men. "and what about you? I suppose you'd get fucked by their husbands?" I asked nonchalantly, but hurt by the thought.

Cassie pulled back in shock "What? No...No way." She looked me straight in my eyes "I only want you baby. I love what we have, and I don't need or want anyone else." She kissed my cheek and laid back down. She continued ."It's a lot to process/ I know. Why don't you think about it?"

I laid down and Cassie snugged into me, within seconds she was fast asleep. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, but hard as I tried, I couldn't get passed her request. I loved Cassie, and I loved making her fantasies come true, but this? I tried to put all the emotions aside and think about it logically. I laid there thinking about how it would make her happy, and thinking about having some other hot woman using me as her whore. My cock throbbed at the thought. But, what if she told someone, or posted something?

MY LIFE WOULD BE RUINED! NO! The answer had to be NO. As much as I wanted to do this for Cassie (and myself) the risk was greater than the reward. I would just have to let her down this time. I closed my eyes, and next thing I knew Cassie was bringing me coffee in bed.

She handed me the coffee and picked out a cute pair of animal print panties "Here you go Tiger." I was expecting her to ask me if I had thought about it, but not a word. Instead we spent the day as usual.

Cassie put on a bustier, cheerleader skirt, black panties, and thigh high stockings. Oh and her strap on, of course. It was the one with the fake cum inside. It pressed hard against her panties, and the tip poked out of the top.

The flesh color contrasted with the black satin of the panties. Every now and then she would bend over to give me a look at her ass, or reach up to flash her bulging panties. It was driving me crazy, and my cock was straining to break free, but I wanted to see what her game was.

I knew somehow she was up to something, trying to influence me, but as much as she teased me, and she really teased me, she never brought it up.

That night I fucked her and came in her ass. Then she fucked me and shot her cum in me. After she rode my face to a screaming orgasm. We fell asleep in each others arm, with her still wearing her cock. I woke up in the middle of the night to find her spooning me, her cock wedged between my cheeks and her hand on my chest. I have never felt so loved, or cared for, and I fell back into a deep sleep.

The next week flew by, as work was crazier than normal. As busy as we both were, we still found time to fuck each other once, but compared to our recent routine,

When Friday finally came, I took a breath and was able to put all the stress from work away. I focused on my feelings, and desires. I felt as if my needs were unmet, like i had been neglected.

I was horny...VERY HORNY. My cock was so unbearably hard that the feeling of the satin panties rubbing me every time I moved almost made me cum. Just the thought of fucking or being fucked by Cassie was enough to get my mind spinning in a fog of fantasy and lust.

When Cassie came home I met her at the door, and kissed her deep and hard grinding my cock into her hips. She kissed me back, and led me to the bedroom. We tore off our clothes and she got her cock.

We fucked each other like animals, savagely thrusting and grinding until we were finally satisfied. We laid there covered in cum and sweat, panting and gasping for air. "Fuck baby, that... was... awesome!" We kissed, hugged and slowly came back to our senses.

"I don't think I can walk right now, but i'm hungry." she said, and suddenly I noticed I was hungry too.

Cassie took my hand and led me to the kitchen to dinner. Both naked, covered in cum, and her cock swaying with every step. We ate just as we were. About half way through the meal she broke the silence. "Baby, if I had known that...you would fuck me like that if I made you wait a few days...I might have held out on you"

I blushed, embarrassed about how I had let my lust take over and the rough way I had fucked her. "I... I don't know what came over me. I hope I wasn't too rough."

"Oh baby" she said walking over and hugging me "you were just perfect, really.'

We sat there naked in the kitchen and talked about the wild sex. That turned to what happened at work that week, and then current events. It all felt so normal.

After an hour or so, Cassie took my hand from across the table and changed the topic. "So honey, have you thought about my...my fantasy?"

"Yes, Honey I have" I said, and rubbed her hand "I'm sorry but I can't"

The smile fell from her face, and she sat thinking. "Well, I won't say I'm not disappointed, but if you can't do it. I understand." She smiled brightly "I guess you're just a one woman slut!"

I laughed, but felt bad for letting her down "I love what we do babe, but I can't risk anyone finding out. People talking, or taking cell phone pictures. It would ruin me," I explained.

Cassie tilted her head, and her eyes widened as if she had been given an amazing new insight. "I get it" she said thoughtfully "I guess I didn't think about that." She sat there almost staring through me for a moment, and then it was like a light bulb went on. I swear I saw that wicked grin for a moment, and then it was gone.

"What" I asked "are you thinking?"

"Nothing" she said coyly "Just work stuff. Really, just work stuff. Say why don't we throw the dishes in the sink and watch some TV. We can do them in the morning."

We tidied up briefly, and then moved to the couch, still naked. We cuddled, massaged, and teased each other through a couple episode of "Friends". Then she led me by my cock to the bedroom for another round. This time less aggressive, but just as satisfying.

The next morning when I woke, Cassie was gone. She left a note saying she had gone shopping, and would be back soon.

TO BE CONTINUED...

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers