Taking on all Cummers Pt. 02

Story Info
My Wife is a great problem solver.
6.9k words
4.6
28.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

This is the continuation of "Taking on all Cummers" If you haven't read that, then this will not be quite the same.

Alex

*****

The next morning when I woke, Cassie was gone.

I made coffee, and grabbed a bowl of cereal. It was one of those chocolate kids cereals. I know it's not healthy or really a mature choice, but it was my treat. I finished my cereal, grabbed another cup of coffee and checked out CNN and ESPN to catch up on current events.

It seemed like Cassie had been gone forever, and I was about to call her, when I heard the truck pull into the drive. I went out to help Cassie with her bags, expecting groceries, but instead it was clothing. We carried them inside, and Cassie emptied the contents on the dining room table. There was a Harem Girl costume complete with a headdress and veil, a Pirate Costume, a wig, a mask and a fake mustache and beard.

"So" she said "What do you think?"

"Well, since Halloween is five months away, I'm not sure what to think."' I said looking through the costume accessories. "Roleplay?"

"Sort of" Cassie picked up the mask and that wicked smile returned to her lips. "I thought about your, concerns, and while they make sense, I think I found a way we can both be happy."

"Oh? Do tell" I was skeptical, but didn't want to seem negative.

"Okay, so I really, and I mean REALLY want to watch you get fucked by another woman, but it can't be my friends or anyone we know, and we have to hide out identities right?"

I nodded, intrigued but still not sold.

"I did a little web search, and found a way to make it happen."

"A way?" I said doubtful there could be a way.

"Yes, a costumed sex party. They have these themed Fuck Rooms at sex clubs, and well we can set it up so that we control everything. The theme, who participates, who watches, and they don't allow cell phones or cameras so..."

"Look, Cassie, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but how can we be sure no one will recognize us?" Man I hated to keep shooting her down, but I had to be sure.

"Well, that's what the costumes are for" She must've sensed my doubt, cause she quickly moved to reassure me "Look sweetie, why don't we try them on tonight and we can see if I'm right or not?"

I agreed, and we decided that we would not only wear the costumes, but also fuck in them to make sure they would keep our identities safe during her planned activity.

That night Cassie helped me put on the mustache and beard. I tugged on them and the spirit gum held the beard in place. Then I put on the headscarf mask concealing the rest of my face and head. It was encouraging, but now came the real test.

Cassie bent me over the bathroom sink and and knelt down behind me. She kissed my ass cheeks delicately alternating between each, as if not wanting to make the other jealous. After a couple minutes of this she started gently dragging her nails slowly down my back, and then placed her hands on my hips. She pulled my ass cheeks apart, her kisses getting closer and closer to my hole, and then.

It felt kind of weird at first, a tickle which made me squirm, but then nothing... special. I thought it would be more of an awakening moment, some incredible feeling that brought the universe together all at one moment. I had always figured that since my ass was so sensitive to her touch, and loved the feeling of being pounded, that this would be it.

Cassie continued and the sensation slowly became more intense. Instinctively, I pushed back and squirmed against her tongue as she focused the tip on my opening. Bent over, eyes closed, and dreamily letting the experience take me over. Cassie's increased the pressure of her licks, and then, it penetrated me. "HOLY FUCK!" I half moaned and half screamed as she force her tongue inside of me. The nerve endings on my hole, came alive in a mix of electricity and fire. My throbbing cock jumped so hard I thought I would shoot my load all over the floor. She pulled her tongue back, then pushed deeper in to my wanton ass, and swirled it around in me. I writhed and bucked against her face trying desperately to drive her tongue deeper and deeper. She used her hands on my hips to control my body, and the tempo. I was in ecstasy, this was amazing. Then Cassie moved a hand around and grabbed my cock. She squeezed it hard and stroked fast. The feeling was incredible, I was at her mercy, and at that moment she could've asked for anything and I'd have given it and more. She time the rhythm of her tongue and hand and I came convulsing, swearing and moaning. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'm cumming...I'M CUMMING!!" My cock exploded, and I blacked out.

When I came to I was laying on the bathroom floor in Cassie's arms. "There's my baby." She said reassuring me. "Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded, speechless.

"You took a little nap. That's new. Are you okay" She asked.

I blushed, and nodded again. We sat there for a half hour or so, she stroked my hair, and we talked about how it felt for both of us.

She took my hand and put it on her pussy. It was swollen, hot and wet. Her juices dripping out of her cunt and on to her legs. I rubbed her clit, and she squirmed, and then leaned back. Still a bit wobbly, I rolled over to my knees and licked the juices from her thighs, working my way to her cunt. I licked and darted in and out of her sweet hole, and rubbed her clit. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her, and the she came. Her body shook arms and legs thrashing wildly, her hips bucked and she squirted her cum all over my face. "YES,! YES! OH FUCK!" She screamed tears rolling down her face.

I rolled back over, leaned my back against the wall, and pulled her into my arms. We rested there for a minute, our breathing calmed, and I whispered in her ear. "That was a big one. Tell me about it."

Cassie turned her head and kissed my cheek. "Making you cum like that and seeing how intense it was...It really, and honey I mean REALLY turned me on. I thought I was gonna cum when you did. Without...without anything."

She fucked me hard, over and over. I came twice and even though I was sweating from the spirited fucking I was getting. The mustache and beard held. The Mask unfortunately slipped off, we tried using hair pins, but it kept falling off in the heat of the sex. After a long session that left my ass raw and my legs weak, we knew we needed a different mask. We decided to sleep on it.

The next morning it came to me as I woke. A burglar mask would work if we dyed my hair. If I used a couple vacation days, we could pull it all off, and we could dye my hair back before I returned to work.

I shared my idea with Cassie, and she jumped into my arms hugging and kissing me. "Really? Really? You mean it?" I nodded. "So if you're sure, I will get it all set up. OMG! I love you so much!"

The next two weeks we had some of the best sex, and I was treated like a king. If I had any doubts, Cassie fucked them out of me again and again. Thinking back, I realize now she was working me out to get me ready for her "main event."

It was Friday, I took the day off and the following Monday and Tuesday, It was definitely going to be a long weekend, and I couldn't wait until Saturday night. I dyed my brown hair blonde, it was a different look, but not a bad dye job.

Cassie suggested taking a couple nights off from our usual sexfest, so that I would be ready for Saturday night's event. I agreed reluctantly, and tried my best to get a good night's rest. "FUCK!" I thought, "I need to get some sleep."

I spent a couple of hours listening the Cassie sleep, but I was so worked up about living out her fantasy that I couldn't sleep. Hell my cock was so hard, I had to sleep on my back, if I could. Just the thought of being fucked by some strange woman while Cassie watched, and what that would do to her, got my mind racing. I could just imagine her pussy dripping as she watched and how she would devour me at her first opportunity. Also, what would it be like having someone else fuck me? How would it be different? What kind of cock would she have? Would it be bigger? Longer? Thicker? "Fuck!" these thoughts weren't helping me relax. I closed my eyes and pictured "the other woman". She was petite with big boobs and a nice tight ass, her olive skin made her green eyes pop, and her large nipples stood erect.

I woke the next morning, like any other day, I got up showered, put on a t shirt, my panties and some board shorts.

I went down stair to find Cassie finishing up a pretty hearty breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, hash browns, toast and juice. She smiled when she saw me "There's my man, my sweet slut. A big breakfast to give you some fuel."

I smiled and kissed her back "what time are we supposed to be there?" I asked nonchalantly and started to eat.

"It starts at six, but we should be there at 5:30 just to be sure everything is set up" She spoke as if we were discussing a movie or dinner, not a public sex show. "I think if we start getting ready at 2 we'll have plenty of time. It's about an hour drive, so we'll leave by 4." She smiled and poured me a cup of coffee, and then stopped suddenly and looked at me. "I think we should do a double enema, just to make sure there's no...you know."

I nodded "Yeah, I guess that would be a real show stopper. I should probably have a protein shake for lunch, no solids." we continued speaking casually, and I did my best not to get freaked out.

The day drug on minutes seemed like hours, and hours seemed like days. Finally it was time, after a long shower, where Cassie shaved my balls and ass. We finished preparing my body, and It was time to get dressed.

Cassie presented me with a new pair of panties, a tiny little pink crotchless pair. I slipped them on and my cock immediately fell through the opening, and could feel the opening go from just above my cock to an inch or two past my asshole.

Cassie whispered in my ear "These will make for easier access to your slutty little ass." My cock throbbed and I pushed against her. "Not right now sweetie, save that enthusiasm for later." She said sweetly, but firmly.

We spent the next couple of hours dressing, putting on the mustache and beard, and rehearsing the nights plan. She looked so good in her harem outfit, and I desperately wanted to make her my slave and fuck her every way possible. But that was against the plan. "If you're a good slut tonight, you can do whatever you want to me sweetie." She promised, and led me out to the truck.

I asked her to drive. I was so worked up that I wasn't sure I could. In the truck she handed me a sports drink to make sure I was hydrated. Then we were off, I was so horny I can't remember anything about the drive, it was like I slept all the way there and then woke up when we arrived.

The Venue for our event, was a private club. The main house was an old mansion that had been converted and remodeled. It was like in the movies, a big beautiful house, manicured lawns, and beautiful well dressed people waiting to get in.

Cassie stopped the car and I opened the door "Not here honey, the entertainment gets to use the members entrance." She said with a giddy enthusiasm like an intern delivering a rock star to a concert. We drove around back, parked and walked into the club like we owned it.

Cassie took me to the room, and I surveyed the layout. In the middle of the room was an apparatus that looked a bit like a small cushioned table. There were chains on the legs of the table on one side, and what seemed to be a chair on the other side. The chair had two holes in the seat, and a cushioned foot rest below it. There were wires attached to the table and the chair that disappeared into an opening in the floor. There was another chair on the far side of the room with no seat...a fuck chair? On the wall behind it was an assortment of S & M devices, paddles, whips, nipple clamps, a leash, and a branding iron. Seeing this made me a little uneasy, I elbowed Cassie and pointed to the gear. "Don't worry honey" She said reassuringly "that's not part of the deal, this is a multipurpose room." I looked to the side walls, where there were oversized couches and half way up each was a large bay window, for the guest who will be watching the show. Suddenly I remembered her words "The entertainment."

My stomach felt queasy "I am going to get fucked by a stranger in front of other strangers. WTF am I doing? Why did I ever agree to this?" I thought freaking out.

Cassie must have felt my anxiety. She took my hand and led me to one of the couches. She sat me down, lifted up her veil and kissed me deeply while gently massaging my cock. She spoke in a soft, sweet, sexy voice. "Baby, I can't thank you enough for doing this, it's my biggest fantasy and I am so turned on already." My heart started to slow to normal "I am going to love and cherish you for the rest of your life, and I will personally fulfill any fantasy you ever have."

She squeezed my hand, and stood up. It was time. She led me to the table in the middle of the room, bent me over and shackled my legs. She came around to my face, kissed me one more time and dropped her veil. "It's almost showtime honey, I want you to relax and enjoy whatever happens. I'll be nearby watching every moment."

The table was on a platform that spun so you could face it in any direction. Cassie turned the table pointing my face at one window and my ass was in front of the other. She walked away, and I stayed there bent over alone, my ass up in the air, and the top half of my chest and head hanging over the front.

I waited, and waited, and then?

I heard muffled conversations, and realized the guests were arriving, It must be close to show time. After several more awkward moments bent over that table waiting. I heard the door open, and the sound of heels walking across the floor. The acoustics must have been terrible, because the footsteps echoed as if it were more than one woman.

The woman stopped walking, and I heard what sounded like two women whispering behind me, no wait was that three women? I listened intently, I definitely heard three voices, and Cassie wasn't one of them. What was going on? I tried to look back, but the shackles kept me from turning, and the mask limited my peripheral vision, I focused my gaze on the bay window in front of me and tried to see the faces of the audience.

Suddenly a voice came over a speaker. "Good evening everyone." I recognized the voice, it was Cassie's "tonight we're here to fulfill one of my naughtiest fantasies, as I watch my dearest darling get fucked like the cheap slut he is."

My cock throbbed, and started to get hard listening to her announce my fate.

"Ladies, please introduce yourself to the whore before you" Cassie commanded her voice calm and steady like a pro.

The three ladies moved around to the front of the table, and my jaw dropped. There before me were three of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

"Hello slut, I'm Jill" She was an Asian women in her mid twenties, wearing a garter belt stockings and a shelf bra, with no panties. Her purple cock jutted out from her harness, and looked to be 8 inches long and skinnier than Cassie's. She was petite with nice medium sized boobs, and a small but nice ass.

Next to her was a dark skinned woman who looked like a college coed. She wore red cross pasties, and her harness had a red cross on it, it was some kind of naughty nurse costume. Her black cock was shorter but thicker. Hello Slut. I'm Candy" Her huge boobs and ample ass were separated by a tight well toned stomach. I stared at her massive nipples, they must've been silver dollar sized.

"I'm Nina slut." The final lover said. Her caramel colored skin glistened and sparkled. She was oiled up and wearing glitter. Nina must have been in her 30's, and had a very athletic body, with muscular legs. She was completely naked, and her blue cock was bigger than any I had taken before. It must've been inserted into her, it hung between her legs protruding from her pussy.

Then the show began.

The women huddled up and whispered to each other briefly, it was like they were discussing their game plan. Then Nina moved around the table behind me, and Jill and Candy started kissing. They appeared to be very into each other, their affection looked very real, and had my cock growing.

My attention turned to Nina behind me as she massage my cock for a moment and then tore the panties wide open. My ass now fully exposed to all. I felt her dripping lube down my ass crack, over my hole and balls. She traced her finger along the same path the lube had taken. Up and down, up and down, and then she rubbed my asshole in a circular motion. It felt so good, my cock tingled and I felt a shiver go through me.

Meanwhile, in front of me, Candy pulled away from Jill, spun her around and bent her over. She rubbed her cock against Jill's pussy, and pushed it in all the way to the hilt. This was amazing, I thought I was the entertainment, but I was being treated to quite the show. Candy started to slowly fuck Jill, and then little by little increased the speed and power of her thrusts. Jill moaned and rocked back on her cock, this wasn't play acting. This was hardcore fucking.

Nina, pushed a finger in to my ass, and wiggled it around. She removed it added more lube and pushed back in with two fingers. I winced a little at the pain, it was obvious that she s prepping me and we didn't have all night. She wiggled her fingers and fucked me with them for a few strokes, my ass adjusting as the feeling turning from pain to pleasure. She pushed a third finger in and once again my ass was filled with the pain of being stretched. She pumped me a few times, and I was distracted as Jill started moaning. She was cumming, bucking back against Jill's cock, her face flush and her moans turned to a final scream.

Candy pulled her cock from Jill's sopping cunt, stood up and came to stand before me. She grabbed my hair, and rubbed her cock on my lips. Her cock was wet with Jill's pussy juices, and smelled so good.

Now, I know i'm quite the slut, and always happy to be fucked like a cheap street whore, but I had never sucked a cock. It was a line not crossed, I was not a cocksucker.

Candy rubbed my cheek and pressed her cock against my lips, but I kept them shut tight. I felt a slight pressure against my ass, and some one started to gently stroke my cock. I moaned softly, and Candy took the opportunity to push her cock down my throat. I gagged at first, and she pulled it back a bit rested it on my tongue. It tasted so good, covered in Jill's cum, and I imagined eating her pussy as I licked and sucked my first cock. Rationalizing that it wasn't a real cock, that it was connected to a very beautiful woman, I decided I would play along. I sucked her cock, and tried to do it like Cassie did when she sucked mine.

The pressure on my ass increased, and then the cock head popped right in. The cock felt good, but seemed to small to be Nina's, I looked for Jill and she was out of sight. Whoever it was, she pushed her cock slowly in my ass until our hips met. The ladies must've had a plan, because as one cock pulled out of my ass, the other pulled out of my mouth, and then they both penetrated me at the same time. This went on for several moments, as did the stroking of my cock. The rhythm of being stroked and fucked in the ass, as I was being face fucked, made swallowing a cock more bearable, and the pussy flavor almost made it enjoyable. My cocked throbbed painfully as I wanted to cum, but for some reason was unable to. It might have been the fact that I could feel the audience watching my every move and expression, watching me get fucked like a street whore, and loving it. Who were they, what were they thinking, and why did they want to watch me getting fucked. Was this a fantasy for them, I wasn't doing it for them, I was doing it for Cassie.

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers
12