Taking One For The Team

Story Info
A swinger's sacrifice.
2k words
3.42
89.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened my eyes, I could see the snow falling outside the bedroom window. I could hear the wind whipping through the trees outside. The last thing I wanted to do was get out of bed. I would of preferred to stay snuggled up under the covers all day. But, I remembered that my husband and I had a house party to go to this evening and it would take all day just to prepare. Getting ready to go out is one of my most favorite things to do.

After having a cup of ambition and replying to the latest e-mails, I started the process of preparing for the long evening ahead. Rummaging through the closet, trying outfit upon outfit, looking for just the right one. What attitude did I want to wear this evening?

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to display my soft submissive side or the confident business woman. Confidence is a very hard look to get laid with. Most men perceive you has unapproachable or stuck up. Others like the challenge. I'll go with the pink lace...always an eye catcher. Pink, laced thong underwear with matching bra, white lace garter belt with white thigh highs, long white satin gloves, a long strain of pearls that reach to my belly button, pearl earrings, and clear platform heels. Now for the outer garments. A powder blue, pleated, short skirt so the tops of the thigh highs are apparent to everyone in the room, and a soft tight white sweater revealing just enough cleavage.

OK, now that the attire for the evening is decided upon, let's prepare and check out the main attraction. Now my favorite part, a long hot shower. Making sure I had all that I needed, loofah sponge, body wash (with moisturizer of course), body stone for exfoliating my entire body, razor for shaving away all unwanted hair, and the body oil. The feel of the warm water running down my back and in the crack of my ass cheeks always gets me excited. First the hair - shampoo and condition, making sure that it's clean and smelling good. Apply body wash to the loofah sponge soaping up my entire body. Whenever I begin this process, my clit gets so hard every time I brush the sponge between my legs. As the excitement begins to build with what might the evening hold, my heart begins to race faster. Will the one I meet be tall, dark and handsome? I wonder what he will smell like? The scent of Polo or Joop always makes me crazy worn by the right man. Will he have the large hands that I so often masturbate and dream of? Will his touch be firm but gentle? Will he like to kiss? Thinking of all of these things makes me so horny. I decided to play with the body oil on my clit. I thought it might relieve a little bit of the anticipation and tension before the night actually begins. As I gently rub the body oil between the lips of my vagina, I could feel my own moisture slipping out from inside me. My clit was so hard, the lips of my vagina were already swollen with desire. I gently rubbed my index finger back and forth over my clit. It got harder and harder. I let the water from the shower head pour out over my face pretending it was the moisture of this stranger I so anticipated cumming in my mouth. Faster and faster I rubbed my clit.

Damn, this just was not doing it! I needed more.I laid in the tub with the flow of the water from the shower head directly on my vagina.

The image of this anticipated stranger standing between my legs rubbing his hard shaft in between the lips of my vagina as both of his hands held my breast firmly. Oh yes, this would bring some relief.As the beads of water danced one after the other upon my clit, my back began to arch and the lips of my vagina were trying to catch each drop of water as if it was the stiff cock I was searching for. I began rubbing my clit firmer with one hand and playing with the nipple of my right breast with the other, wishing that it was this anticipated strangers' hand and cock I was feeling.I could almost smell the scent of him with every flicker of my clit. Faster and faster. Oh, yes! As my uterus tightened and the walls of my vagina contracted against one another in search of that hard cock, I slowly brought myself to an orgasm.

Would the gentleman I met this evening happen to be half as good as this? I could only hope.I continued with my preparations for the evening's awaited event. After hours of making sure that my skin was moisturized, my hair and make up perfect, I started with the perfume treatment. I always like to make sure that whatever part of my body is next to a mans' nose will get a soft scent of the perfume I am wearing. I have found that it is true about "the scent of a woman" in a man's mind. If everything else goes well, your scent will be etched in his mind for all of time. The goal is to make sure everything else goes well.

As I started to put my undergarments on, I started getting excited all over again. The anticipation of this stranger was causing my vagina to become moist all over again. I had to keep myself focused and stop myself from getting excited. I didn't want to have my pink lace thongs dripping a trail behind me this evening. I'll save that for the right moment.

OK, I'm ready to go. Everything is perfect. Now let's hope that I find this gentleman I fantasized about in the shower. We got there about 8:30pm. The house was already full of people. There were about 20 couples already there. As my husband and I made our way around the house, introducing ourselves to others, I didn't seem to notice the presence of anyone close to the man I had dreamed of all day. My husband and I will play in separate rooms or together, depending on the preference of the other couple.

I like to play in a separate room with whomever catches my eye. I don't like distractions and I like to devote all of my attention to that one individual. As the night went on, different couples paired up and went off either in separate rooms or they were playing in a group in the family room. I on the other hand was finding myself quickly becoming disappointed with the options to choose from. My husband on the other hand seemed to have found this one woman that he really wanted to fuck. She was very attractive, but her husband...well, she should have left him home.

My husband approached me and let me know what his intentions were. He wanted to know if I had any attraction to the other woman's husband. I told him no, and that there was just no chemistry between us. After a few minutes of my husband begging for me to entertain this guy so he could fuck his wife, I conceded.

First I went into the kitchen to get a very strong drink, in hopes of gearing up my mind for the endeavor I was about to embark on. I love my husband very much and if doing this for him will give some pleasure, then that's what I'll do. After downing a quick drink, I went over to the guy and started with some small talk. I could see out of the corner of my eye that my husband and the other guy's wife were moving closer and closer to the other room. This guy was practically drooling. I was probably the best strange woman he would or ever had in his life (not to sound boastful, but there's a reason my husband calls me his box of Cheese-Nips.) My stomach started to turn at the thought of this guy even touching me. How was I going to pull this off without him knowing that I was disgusted.

OK, on goes the imagination and off to the bedroom we go. If I do this right, I can get him to cum in about 20 minutes without it appearing I rushed him or disliked it. I hate hurting other people's feelings just because I wouldn't want to be with them. I think all men should have the opportunity to feel like King Shit, no matter what.

As we entered the bedroom, I unbuckled his pants and began kissing him. He kissed like a lizard and his breath smelled even worse than one. OK, shut off my senses and just do it. If I pretend that I'm a sex slave and I have to do this, I might get through it. I went to my knees and began licking the shaft of his cock. No where close to the one I imagined in the shower. It quickly got hard. This was good, but I didn't stop sucking on it. I figured that the longer I sucked on him, the less opportunity he would have of touching me.

After about five minutes I could feel the vein in his shaft starting to throb. This was a good sign. I slowly backed off and stood before him. As I slowly undressed without letting him touch me, he started to salivate even more. All I could do was try not to look at him and get this over with. After I finished undressing, I guided him over to the bed. I made him lay on his back and I continued sucking his cock. He kept trying to fondle my breast. I would move ever so gently in the other direction so he would know that I didn't want him to touch me. I just wanted it to appear that I was out of his reach. I quickly positioned myself to mount him. He said he wanted to please me before we started that. I replied, "No, you work hard for a living and you should be taken care of. Just lay back and let me please you."

I quickly mounted him before he could attempt something else. As I inserted his stiff cock inside of me, I made sure I started off slow so he didn't realize how quickly I wanted this to be over. I quickly started contracting my vaginal walls even though I hardly moved. Once he felt the contractions, I could feel him throbbing even harder. I knew this wouldn't take long or be all that difficult after all. So, what did I do? I fucked the shit out of him. I squatted on my feet and proceeded to go up and down on the shaft of his cock without my vagina even touching the outside of him.

Thank goodness, within two minutes he was groaning in ecstasy. There it was, I could feel the cum starting to shoot inside the tip of the condom. So, I began contracting my vaginal walls even harder, faking an orgasm, screaming as if I were cumming with him.This guy went to the moon and back, and was pulling the sheets out of his ass. He couldn't even move after it was over.

I quickly made off to the bathroom to clean up. As I was coming out of the bathroom, I passed my husband in the hall. He was finished, too, and a very happy camper. I whispered to him that this was the first and last time I would take one for the team. No matter how much he wanted to fuck another woman, if there was no chemistry between her husband and I, "It wasn't happening!

"How many times does this happen to us? As swingers, I'm sure this has happened to both men and women alike. I don't think we should have to settle for anything less than fulfilling our deepest fantasies. My husband and I already have outrageous sex, so why should I settle for anything less than outrageous. Well, I won't be and hope that none of you do either.

As far as the gentleman in the shower, well, he's still a fantasy waiting to happen. In the meantime, he will continue to fulfill my desires in my imagination.