Taking One for the Team Pt. 02

Story Info
Halftime romp.
1.3k words
4.53
30.3k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy by the end of the game. Not only had I washed down Scott's cum with several beers, but our team had won. I smiled to Lisa, who was coming home just as I was leaving. I was pretty sure a mani/pedi didn't take THAT long, but I didn't care. Scott could worry about that, but he was even drunker than I was.

I didn't go straight home. I drove aimlessly, or so I thought. Somehow, I found myself turning in to the adult book store. I tried to browse casually, but I felt my bulge as I selected a dildo about Scott's size, a bottle of lube, and a butt plug. This was crazy, I told myself. Scott wasn't gay, it was a one time thing. But lust won over fiscal prudence, and I made my purchases and left, even as I heard the faint sounds of moaning coming from the theater. I considered finding another cock to suck, but thought better of it and hurried home.

I didn't waste a moment once i got home. I ran to my bedroom and began to suck on the dildo. I flipped open my laptop, did a quick search, and began watching instructional videos. I was rock hard and began stroking my cock as I sucked on that dildo. Slowly I was able to get it further down. Deeper and deeper it was able to penetrate my throat, and I came all over myself stroking my cock as it did.

This became my routine for the next few days. I barely paid attention to my fantasy football team, I was practicing sucking cock. After three days, I braved lubing up the plug and putting it in my ass while I did so. I felt like a slut, jerking off as I sucked one dick and another wiggled inside me, even if they were just artificial ones. I loved it.

On Friday, a package I ordered arrived, a starter kit of make up. I watched the videos and practiced, from the time I got home from work until the time I went to bed. Foundation, concealer, lip stick, eyeliner, eye shadow. Scott wasn't gay, I'd give him a woman's face to fuck. I brushed my long black hair, trying different looks that weren't permanent. By the time I went to bed saturday, I had orgasmed more times in a week than I could ever recall, but I felt ready for Scott. I really hope he wanted more of me. I even took the time to shave my asshole clean. It likely wasn't going to happen, I kept reminding myself. But better prepared than not, right?

Sunday came around, and I headed over to Scott's as always. Lisa gave me a hug as she let me in, and her perfume filled my nostrils. She smelled so pretty, and part of me was re-assured that I still lusted after her. Whatever this obsession I had with Scott's cock was, I still liked sex with women. I had my toys and make-up in a back pack, hidden under a jersey. Lisa gave Scott a kiss and left us to our game.

Scott and I sat and started watching the game. I tried hard not to be weird and stare at his crotch. We talked about the game, about some of the cheerleaders. We were down at half-time, and half the case of beer was gone, when Scott turned and looked at me.

"You know, last week I got this blow-job from a slut named Michelle. You think she'll show up again this week?" My heart leapt, and I nodded.

"Let me see if she's available." I ran to the bathroom and took a deep breath, steadying my hands as I put the make-up on as I practiced. I slipped the lube into my pocket, just in case, and came back out.

"Wow, Michelle, you look great." He stood up and met me for a hug, then kissed me, deeply. I felt his cock hard against my leg.

"Oh, wow, Scott. You must be really glad to see me," I teased. He kissed me again, grabbing my ass firmly and pulling me against him. The lube pressed against him. He reached into my pocket and pulled it out.

"Oh my. Is this what you had in mind?" I nodded mutely, my heart pounding as he paused. "Why don't you wake him up?" I smiled and reached down his pants, feeling his hot cock jump at my touch. I knelt down and pulled his pants and his underwear down in one movement. I stroked it lustily, kissing it and licking it. Scott moaned as I took it fully in my mouth, my practice paying off as I felt him deeper in my mouth. I opened my throat and pushed forward, burying my face against him. His hands tousled my hair as I sucked him, building a rhythm. I felt my own cock straining, hard in my pants. Up and down I bobbed my head, until he pulled me off it.

"Holy fuck, Michelle. If your ass is half as good as your throat, I'm going to cum so hard." He pulled my pants down, and bent me over the couch. He grabbed my ass, massaging it roughly. "Such a horny slut, too," he chuckled as he felt my cock. "Your clit is just begging for it. Nasty girl." His hand spanked me, on each cheek, and I moaned as my cock rubbed against his couch. Then his finger began probing me, spreading lube. I relaxed against it, and turned around to see him lubing his cock generously. I grunted as he pushed his cock into my ass. It was hard, less yielding than the toys I had practiced with. But I pushed back against him, and he began to slide deeper in to me. "Oh, fuck, Michelle." He began pounding deeper and deeper, and I held on, my cock rubbing furiously against his couch. It hurt, but felt so right having him in me. His moans grew louder, and he shouted that we was going to cum.

"that's it baby. Cum in your slut. Fuck me hard." Then I felt his hot cum deep in my ass, and he clung to me fiercely as load after load filled me. I closed my eyes in bliss, and lifted my hips off the couch, cumming suddenly in torrents.

Scott lifted me in his arms, kissing me and snuggling me. "Told you I'm not gay, but you Michelle are quite a woman. And, hey, look, we're winning!" I laughed and kissed him.

"Maybe next week, I'll be a real cheerleader," I said, watching his face light up.

"Oh, Michelle, I would like that. I would like that a lot."

"It's a date. Now I better get Mike back before Lisa..."

"Walks into the room to see my husband fucking you? It's a bit late for that, slut." My heart stopped as I heard Lisa's voice. "You left lipstick on his ear last week. So I set a camera to see what was going on this week. I thought you guys hired a stripper but to see it's you..." She shook her head.

She grabbed my chin, and lifted me up out of her husband's arms. She studied my face intently. "You will be here an hour before kickoff, Michelle. I will text you this week with a list of instructions, and they are to be followed to the letter. Any hesitation at my orders and you and Scott...we you and Scott can have each other because I will not put up with this if I am going to be disobeyed. Do you understand, slut?" I trembled, a few tears at the corner of my eyes as I nodded my consent.

"Now get out of here. I'm going to have a chat with my husband. And then someone is going to have to clean up the mess you made."

I ran out of there, pulling my pants up and getting to my car. I was ashamed, terrified, and aroused all at once.