Taking One for the Team Pt. 03

Story Info
Training for gameday.
2.6k words
4.6
17.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to a loud banging on my door. Five AM on a Monday? "Shit, this must be the police or someone's dead," I thought, stumbling out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts. I was half-afraid, half-angry when I opened the door. It was Lisa, wearing a jogging outfit and holding a few bags. Her hair was pulled back, and her gaze was guarded as I stood there blankly staring. Why was my best friend (or was he my boyfriend now?)'s wife waking me up so early? And why am I such a sucker for spandex? How did she look so good at this hour?

"Let me in, unless you want your whole apartment building to hear what I have to say to Michelle." That snapped me back to reality in a hurry. I definitely did not want my whole apartment building even knowing that Michelle existed. Just being Mike, who blended in and never stood out, was a happy existence. I let her in and closed the door behind her, expecting to get reamed out verbally for letting her husband ream my ass.

Instead Lisa was quiet, but direct and firm. "No arguments, no interruptions. Understood?" I nodded assent. "I am not happy with this. Sneaking behind my back like that, I expected better treatment from the both of you. And I will receive it going forward. That being said...sharing my husband's cock has been fun before. But I'm not going to share it with just any slut. We've got some work to do to get you up to my standards. After all, I work hard to look this good. You will, too, especially if you want to have a chance at these." She pulled her boobs out and grabbed the nipples, pulling them erect. My jaw dropped slightly, and I was starting to move forward when she put them away. "Settle down there, you have to earn it. Your breakfast and lunch will be slimfast, and there is a weeks worth of groceries in that bag. You get nothing else until Sunday. No snacking, no cheating. I will know. You have an appointment on Wednesday for waxing. My cousin Gloria will do your hair and make up Sunday. Now stand up."

She pulled out a tape measure and took a few measurements, then went in to one of the bags and pulled out a few bras. She held them up one a time, placing them against my chest. "Hmm, how slutty are you? You seemed to really enjoy Scott's big cock inside you, didn't you?" I blushed and nodded. I prayed that she didn't notice my growing erection, but those prayers fell on deaf ears. "Sports bra for today, but getting used to the boobs I'm giving you will take some practice. We're going to run, every morning. You're going to wear this bra and these boobs when we do. Don't worry, you can wear sweatshirts so no one will know. At least for now." She slid it over my head and adjusted the bra. She pulled each cup back and inserted a flesh colored falsie, they had to be at least D cups. I stood there mutely as she slid my shorts off, my cock springing forth and leaking slightly. I was afraid to move, and burning with desire. I groaned softly as she took me in her hand, and then looked away as she measured that, too. She blew lightly on my cock, then handed me a pair of panties. "Ok, go jerk off so you can fit in these, then get dressed. And be quick about it, I'm already off schedule enough. From the look of things, though, shouldn't take you long."

I ran into the bathroom, my new fake tits moving with me. They looked good, clearly Lisa was serious about the quality of slut she let her husband fuck. I looked at myself in the mirror as I began furiously stroking it. I was so horny, Lisa was right. It did not take long, as I imagined Scott's cock invading my throat. I came into my hand, licking it clean and remembering the taste of Scott. I through on the baggiest sweats I had, hiding the large chest I now was sporting. Even freshly spent, my cock stirred as i slid the silk panties on. They felt so good against my skin, but I tucked my erection into the waistband as best I could. At least if people saw my erection through the baggy sweats, they wouldn't think twice.

"Try to keep up," Lisa said as I came out of the bathroom. She smiled, that warm mischievous smile that made me forget, for a moment, why she was over here and why I agreed to run with her. I just ran after her. At first, I had an easy time keeping up, and the blocks flew by. I was right on her heels, and she offered encouragement when I caught her at red lights. After the first mile, she was well ahead of me. Pride would kick in, and spur me to sprint to catch up. Further and further ahead each block during the second mile. At last I saw where she was leading me, her car was parked on a corner ahead. My lungs were screaming as I sprinted, seeing her get in the car and start the engine. At least I didn't have to run back, I thought. She put her window down as I approached.

"That was fun, Michelle. I will text you reminders, but remember what you are working for." She grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head and held it firm as she leaned out and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth briefly, then she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. "Such a good little slut." She shoved me aside and pulled out. I heard her laugh as she drove away.

The walk back took a good bit longer than the run out had, but my head was a swirl of emotions and hormones as I returned home. My back ached from the weight of my fake tits, and my legs were protesting as I turned the water on for my shower. I left the falsies on as I stepped in shower, the power of sweat and compression had adhered them to me for a moment. They looked good in the mirror as I started to lather, and by the time they had come off I was already jerking off for the second time that morning.

I followed the diet faithfully, and Tuesday evening I got a text from Lisa telling me to meet her at the gym. My legs were worried she was going to make me run on the treadmill, as if the mornings run had been insufficient. Instead, she brought me to a yoga class. It was mostly women, but a few men were there too. I could not stop myself from looking at everyone the whole time, and got a few smiles in return. At least half the class was now on my list of people I wanted, but I somehow managed to also perform the poses. The instructor, Becky, kept pushing us and praising us. I knew I was nowhere near the other people in the class, but at least I was able to keep up. As I was getting changed after, Lisa sent me a picture of two women, topless, holding each other, their tits rubbing together. The heads weren't shown, but tit on tit rubbing always turned me on. "Pity you're in the other changing room :(" read the caption. Lisa sure knew how to push my buttons.

I was wearing panties all the time, and I was cycling through a few different bras, trying to figure out which I liked best. After Wednesday's run, I inserted my plug to pleasure myself, and then left it in for the day. I took it out quickly before heading off to the salon for my waxing.

I was so nervous heading in. There was only one other guy in the place, a bored looking man who was clearly waiting on his wife. I gave my name to the receptionist, told her that Lisa had made me an appointment. "No, no Mike on my schedule. I do have a slot for a Michelle?" I blushed and nodded. "Yeah, that's me." She told me to have a seat until they were ready.

Another guy came in, this one a much younger looking gym-rat. He had to be at least six two, and totally sculpted. He was very dark, and smiled broadly as he handed flowers to one of the women working. "Happy birthday baby" he said as he gave her a kiss. I wondered what it felt like to be wrapped up in his arms, suddenly overwhelmed with lust. I almost didn't hear the receptionist call out, "Michelle, we're ready for you." I turned beet red as he turned and looked at me, and I hurried to the back room.

The waxing was not as painful as I had feared. That's not to say it didn't hurt, but compared to the muscle aches, and stomach rumblings, Lisa had been putting me through, it wasn't bad. All of it went. My chest, my back, my legs. I was happy for the professionalism of the woman who was taking care of me. She even held my cock out of the way as she waxed and pluck every inch of my nethers, in the most non-sexual way any woman has ever touched me. She rubbed lotion on me, and told me to make sure I moisturized.

Thursday morning Lisa arrived at my apartment early. She made me strip, so she could inspect me. I could not help becoming super aroused as she touched up and down my legs and back, commenting on what a good job they had done. She also complimented me on how well I had been following instructions. Then she handed me a skirt and a mid-riff. She had me get dressed, including a pair of high heels. She made me walk in them, back and forth, and took a few pictures. "We'll make a high quality slut out of you yet, Michelle. I think you deserve a little reward."

I sat on the couch as she told me, and suddenly she straddled me. She pressed my face in to her ample bosom, and ground against me. She bit my ear as she reached back and tickled my cock under my skirt. "Almost time for big Scott to fuck you hard." I groaned as she stood up, standing over me on the couch. She slid her pants down and pressed my face to her groin. "Can you smell him. He came so hard in my pussy today, it felt so good." I moaned in lust, and she backed away. "Now I want to watch you jerk off. Leave the skirt on, but show me."

I was in her control, I would have done just about anything for her. I pulled out my swollen member and stroked it. "That's it you nasty slut. Cum thinking of Scott's big dick." She kept up a steady stream of dirty talk until I came, shooting across the room. She gave me a kiss, deep and lusty, before telling me to clean up. "No run today. I can't wait for Sunday." As soon as she left, I heard my phone go off. It was a video of her sucking Scott's cock. I was instantly hard again, unsure who I wanted to be more in that video. Scott finished, and Lisa showed the camera the thick load before swallowing it.

Thursday night Lisa took me to yoga again. I was much more self conscious, since people could see my arms and legs were hairless. I tried to focus on the class, but one of the guys, Rob, kept looking at me. In the locker room afterwards, he confronted me.

"Michelle, is it? Lisa has told me about what's been going on." My heart sank. Nobody else was supposed to know. Fuck! "I think you're sexy as hell, and if you want to get a drink sometime." His blue eyes sparkled and I felt myself kiss him. He grabbed a firm handful of my ass, and pulled me closer to him. I felt his erection against me. Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I pulled away to check it. It was Lisa, and her orders were clear. "Suck him slut, but save your ass for this" followed by a picture of Scott's hard cock.

"How about a night cap? A girl gets thirsty working out so much." He smiled at me. "Meet me at the bar. Wear something sexy." Oh, shit. He wanted me to dress as Michelle in public? "Do it" flashed the text message. "Sure thing Rob."

I drove home like a maniac, and put the outfit Lisa had me in earlier on. Then I did my make-up. I felt like I was really getting the hang of that. Then I put on some fake nails Lisa had left for me. Then, to make sure I followed directions, I inserted the plug. My cock was straining against the lace of my panties, but I forced myself to calm down as I entered the bar. Rob smiled as he saw me.

"Wow, Michelle, you look even better than Lisa had said." He ordered us drinks, and we chatted some as I drank. I was definitely buzzed when he leaned in and kissed me. My ass clenched on the plug, and I moaned softly. His hands roamed my body, and grabbed his crotch. He quietly stood and dragged me into the mens room. Not that I needed much urging at this point. There were a couple of other guys in there, but we paid them no mind as he kissed me again. Then I felt a light pressure on my shoulders, and knew what he wanted. I knelt before him, and he pulled out his cock. It was not as big as Scott's, but I didn't care. I started to suck it, in the middle of the men's room. Two other guys came over and watched as I devoured Rob's dick. I bobbed up and down, sucking him all the way in. I felt such a thrill. I heard a zipper to my left, and saw one of the guys start to jerk off.

I grabbed his balls lightly, dragging the tip of my press on nails up and down his shaft as Rob fucked my face. He came hard down my throat, and I swallowed it eagerly. The guy to my left was so close to cumming. I turned towards him, and he launched a spray on to my tits. I was a hot, sticky mess. The third guy zoomed in with his phone, then walked around behind me, lifting my skirt. He tapped the base of the plug and I moaned. Then he had me stand up, and lifted the front of my skirt so the other guy could see my hard cock. "What the fuck? I just got jerked by some damn tranny?" He stormed out, but Rob just laughed a little. "Just a sexy little slut, ain't you Michelle." I blushed, and Rob kissed me again. "See ya around." and like that he was gone. The camera guy left behind him, and I was alone, dressed in drag, covered in cum, in the men's bathroom of a bar. I was a slut, but damn, it felt good.