Taking One for the Team Pt. 05

Story Info
Taking one for Lisa.
1.2k words
4.51
11.8k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was quickly becoming more and more of my life. I was wearing my bra and panties every day, no matter what else I was wearing. Lisa took me shopping, and we worked on hair and make up. She went from teaching me to experimenting with me. Not all of them successful, but they were bonding experiences if nothing else. We were best girlfriends, and she happily shared Scott's cock with me. Sometimes she just watched, sometimes she would let me eat her cream pie. Scott wouldn't let me put my cock inside her, but that wasn't an issue for me. I was definitely still attracted to women, but Mike wanted to be inside her, not Michelle.

Mike worked, and that was about it. Every once in a while, I'd go out as Mike and try to pick up women. Sometimes that worked, but nothing beyond a one night stands. And always at a hotel, or her place. I didn't want to explain two wardrobes. More often, though, Mike would strike out, and Michelle would find some way to appear. On one such night, I saw Lisa's boss, Jeremy, out at the club near closing time. He came over to me, and we started chatting. He had tickets to this Sunday's game, and he invited me to join him. I was a little nervous as I accepted, dating your best friend's boss is ill advised under the best of situations. In my situation...it was playing with fire.

I texted Lisa that night. She took a long time to reply. Something weird was going on, she said. Something at work, something big was coming. Jeremy had hinted job security might be best secured with a pair of knee pads. Lisa had laughed it off, but wasn't sure how serious he was.

I wore a jersey and a jean skirt to the game. Jeremy was right on time picking me up, and brought me flowers. I wondered what the hell I was doing. He wasn't bad looking, but here was a married man taking me out on a date. Was this who I was now? And what did this mean for Lisa?

Jeremy was very complimentary, and kissed my cheek before we went to the game. He had box seat - it paid to be the boss. I nibbled on the free buffet, and settled in to watch the game. Jeremy signaled, and the waiter brought us drinks. I was so nervous I finished my first two pretty quickly. I was a little drunker than I wanted to be, but watching the game while drunk wasn't exactly new.

Jeremy and I chatted mostly about the game. I tried not to show off more football knowledge than he had. I kept the conversation off me, kept him talking about himself. At halftime, he leaned in and kissed me. Before I knew it, his tongue probed into my mouth. It was wonderful, then my sober brain kicked in enough to pull away. I blushed, and he took my hand in his. "I'm sorry..." I started.

He shushed me and then placed my hand on his hard on. "See what you do to me?"

"Jeremy, I am flattered..." I tried to pull my hand away, but he was stronger than he looked.

"You know, there's a new position coming open. Lisa might be a good fit there. And I could use a personal assistant. Do you want to have your oral interview?"

"In a stadium full of people? are you crazy?"

"Only about how sexy you are. I can tell you want it. Give him a little kiss. I can be very generous to girls who are nice to me, and I can ruin cross dressing faggots who aren't, and their fag hag friends." Still holding my hand on his cock, he kissed me deeply. I let him this time. I was busted, he knew, and I didn't have much choice.

I slid my hands down his pants and felt his hard cock. It was so hot, he really wanted me. Slowly I stroked it, and he broke our kiss. Looking around nervously, I undid his pants and pulled it out. It was not as big as Scott's, but it twitched lovely in my hand. I took a deep breath, then bent over and started to suck on it.

Or that was my plan. As soon as the tip was past my teeth, I felt Jeremy's hand on the back of my neck. He pushed me down while he thrust up into my throat. I gagged a little, but he kept thrusting. I gasped for air, and settled down into a rhythm with him. His precum was leaking in to me when I felt my skirt get lifted. I tried to lift my head, but Jeremy held me down.

"Instead of giving our waiter a tip, he's going to give you the whole damn thing." I felt my ass getting lubed, and I moaned as his fingers pushed into me. Fuck, I was hard as a rock. And I was no longer just getting throat fucked by Jeremy, I was actively sucking his cock I wanted his cum.

"That's it, that's my good slut." Jeremy purred as I started to really work up and down his shaft. He let go of the back of my head, and I began to bob up and down eagerly as I felt the waiter penetrate me. I moaned louder onto Jeremy's cock, and stroked it up and down with my hand. The waiter put his hands on my hips, and pushed all the way in. He was huge, bigger than even Scott's cock. It hurt, but I wiggled and he found his whole way in. It felt so good. I was being double stuffed, when I hadn't really wanted either. But Jeremy was right, I was his good slut. He came hard in my mouth, and I showed him the load . he nodded for me to swallow, while our waiter kept stretching my ass. I pushed back willing him deeper into my slutty fuck hole. I didn't even know his name, and I didn't care. He was fucking me so good, and my cock jumped as it rubbed against my skirt.

His hot cum filled my ass. He moaned loudly as jet after jet poured into me. I whimpered, and he reached his hand under and grabbed my cock. His massive erection still spurting in me, he jerked me quickly and I came hard. Jeremy kissed me deeply, to muffle my moans. Then he withdrew, leaving Jeremy and me along again.

"You're my mistress now, Michelle. You've probably saved Lisa's marriage as well as her job. You don't have to love me, you don't even have to like me. But when I call, I want you to answer. When I want your mouth or your ass, you will give them to me. So long as you please me, you will want for nothing. Do you understand?"

"I...yes, I understand. I'm your fuck toy." I kissed his lips lightly. "And I won't tell Lisa why I'm fucking you, and neither will you."

"You're such a smart girl, Michelle. And so very sexy. Ever fuck in the back of a limo? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to wait until I get you home."