Taking One from the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tilted her head down even further as I pulled back to look at her. With as tight as she was holding I could not see her face so I used my right hand to reach between us and gently pull her chin up. This didn't work. Marissa turned farther to the side and her chin slid off of my fingers allowing her to lower her head back down.

"Marissa, look at me, please."

Coming off of the recent breakup that Rachel had mentioned left me to believe that this would be a bad time to tell Marissa how I really felt and might be considered a rebound relationship but Rachel also told me let her know or at least encourage her.

"Marissa, please."

"Why, how could you choose me? Look at how pretty they all are."

She put her head back down but not before I was able to step back out of the hug. I stepped to her side and took her hand in mine and pulled her in front of the mirror. She knew where we stood but would not look up. I positioned my body so that we could rejoin and embrace again only this time her head was looking sideways at the mirror. As I looked at the mirror she had her eyes open and was looking back at me. I smiled.

"Now can you tell me why this isn't possible? You look beautiful in my arms. I am a very lucky man to have a woman as pretty as you with me here right now."

She just stared at me. I would occasionally turn my head and kiss the top of her head and felt like I could do it all night if she would let me. Marissa pulled back just slightly to look me in the eyes for a moment before closing hers and leaning in to kiss me on the lips. Up to this point I had initiated all contact but being the recipient of a light kiss from her ignited a feeling I never had felt in all my previous relationships. It was as if she was surrendering to our combined desire.

The first kiss was brief as she opened her eyes and looked for reassurance. I did the opposite, I closed my eyes and pulled her back in for another kiss. We were deliberate but slow and soon her arms were higher with a hand on the back of my head holding my face to hers. Within a few minutes more she had one hand on each of my cheeks and was abandoning any resistance and was actually holding my face in an embrace that any loving couple would long to be in. This had me running different thoughts and options through my head.

How vulnerable is she right now and is this passion pent up from a failed relationship or is it something else? How far do I allow her to take this before I push for the next step?

During her barrage of kisses she answered the question for me. She broke a kiss and pulled her head up next to mine cheek to cheek and I could not help but turn and kiss her below the ear. She responded by pulling herself tighter so I left a trail of kisses from her earlobe across her cheek and then back down her neck to her shoulders. At the same time my hands had moved to different spots on her back with one set of fingers resting at the top of her zipper in back.

With reluctance to maneuver it down I chose instead to run my finger down the zipper to where it ended on her lower back and then back up to the top. My kisses found their way back to her lips and we locked back into another tongue sharing delight as my finger continued its travel along her zipper line.

"Please?" She whispered in between kisses.

With that permission I took the zipper and pulled ever so slowly while Marissa appeared to pull her shoulders tighter to make it easier. The zipper was tighter down the middle of the bodice but when I got to her lower back it unzipped easily to the top of her behind. My hand found the round globe of her ass just below the zipper end. I took some time to allow the palm of my hand to explore this incredible feeling and heard a few gasps come from her in between our kisses.

"Please don't be disappointed." She said as she looked into my eyes.

I couldn't respond to that. I was hurt she was that insecure over her body and that she thought I wouldn't find her appealing. It was just the opposite. I was in heaven over the body I had my arms wrapped around and never wanted to let go.

"Marissa, if you only knew how beautiful you are to me?" I said as I looked into her tears again.

It broke my heart to see her so vulnerable and insecure but I was going to prove my desire to be with her was real and unbreakable. A planted kiss on her nose and then a little separation allowing me to stand back and lower her dress as I slowly watched her amazing tits come into view brought a look to my face that could not be described as anything but satisfied. They looked to be at least D cups and had prominent pinkish nipples extending from one inch pink areolas.

I pulled the dress down to her waist to realize she had some serious ab muscles that she kept hidden behind the clothing she wore. The bodice had highlighted her amazing hour glass shape but I now realized that this was her natural shape after all.

I didn't want to appear too eager and left her dress hanging on her hips as I stood back up to continue our kisses. Only now I had the wonderful feeling of my hands directly on her skin. I caressed her back for a minute or so before I maneuvered my right hand around to the front of her abdomen and made the slow ascension of my hand deliberate until it reached the underside of her left tit and held the weight of it in my palm. She murmured with a pleasurable tone but I did not hear what she said with our tongues still attempting to wrestle one another. This was a sign that told me to go further.

Breaking away I bent forward and with my hand still holding her I kissed the top of her nipple a couple of times before I licked it and then sucked it into my mouth. My left hand came up and found her other tit and started manipulating its nipple. I alternated my attention with my tongue back and forth a little while before I stood back up to kiss her and wrap my arms around her.

"That felt nice!" She said as we broke from our kiss.

Marissa went after my shirt collar and began undoing all of my buttons pulling the shirt tail out as she did so. She added a little unintentional humor when she tried to pull it off of my shoulders only to have the cuffs trap my arms behind my back because of their buttons still in tack.

"If I didn't want your arms back around me so bad I would leave you like that." She giggled.

And that may have been the ice breaker. She and I both wanted this and most of all we wanted each other. I turned around so she could remove the cuffs and pull the shirt off and when I saw it land on the chair I was shocked to see it had landed on top of her dress. She apparently stepped out of it without me realizing it meaning that when I turned back around she would be seen in all her glory.

Her panties were a matching maroon to the dress and her complexion merged to a deep maroon color as she stood there exposed to my exploring eyes.

"Say something." She cried. "Say something!"

"Wow, you are beautiful Marissa."

She jumped back into my arms after hearing that and gave me another bone crushing hug before her hands were on my ass pulling me against her abdomen. The hardening bulge in my slacks had to tell her that I meant what I said. Grinding against it was causing a major discomfort as it tried to stand in arousal in its confined state. My hands had found her panty covered ass and was pulling her tight as well only I didn't remember when my hands had migrated there. Her ministrations on my pants had somehow kept my mental imagery from multitasking.

When she stepped away I wanted to grab her and pull her back but she had quickly dropped to her knees and began fumbling with my belt. She slapped my hand when I tried to help with it and like a puppy I quickly retreated. It wasn't long before my pants were being lowered and I found myself stepping out of them. She ran her hands back up my legs and rubbed up and down my thighs and the side of my legs before moving her hand around to my ass and pulling me slightly forward with her staring at my bulge the whole time.

She no longer had the look of a blushing naïve woman but now had a look of determination. Her face came within inches of it when she looked up and smiled at me before kissing my cloth covered cock. Her hands were still on my ass as she started playfully biting it and growling which forced a humming sensation that added to the torment of my confined situation.

"Please Marissa, take it out. Please!" I asked.

That didn't get the reaction I had wanted. She didn't take it out. In fact she stood up and put her arms around my neck again.

"Ok, so listen. I have never done this before. I have kissed and touched but nobody has ever touched me down there without panties and I have only had my hands in a guy's pants in a car but I have never actually seen his you know?"

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"No. But can we go slowly? I want this."

A kiss was required I felt to reassure her that this was for us. It wasn't just for me and it wasn't just for her. It was for us and that meant we would go slowly as she had just asked. We embraced and reacquainted our mouths and touching bodies before I guided her over to the side of the bed. The covers were thrown off as quickly as I could and I helped her to the middle of the bed on her back. Her panties remained on but I felt the need to allow my throbbing cock to get the relief it needed and removed my briefs. The look on her face was somewhere between scared, surprised, excited, and apprehensive as I crawled onto the bed next to her.

Starting with her forehead I planted kisses all over her face occasionally moving to her ears and neck but stayed completely above her shoulders. My arm did rest across her chest but did not take the attention away from my kisses. I could feel her chest moving up and down as she took deep breaths and fought hard to not change my pace and get to it faster. Instead I allowed my kisses to extend down to the top of her shoulders and back up to her face. If she opened her eyes I would move up and kiss them close before continuing.

With her on her back and me next to her on my side the hand that she had between us eventually came into contact with my hardened cock as I moved around. At first she allowed it to just glance of the back of her hand but when I felt her lift her arm up off of the bed and turn her elbow out so that she could grab it I decided to go a little further. I moved up to my knees alongside of her and started focusing on her chest going from nipple to nipple teasing and tasting with a slight nibble here and there which was causing her to lift her shoulders alternately trying to force more of her tit into my mouth.

It also meant that in this position my cock was hanging down allowing her to reach it easily and also my balls. She explored running her hands all over my shaft and balls occasionally trailing her finger up my crack and over my puckered hole. This only led to me getting very hard. At one point she was tugging me hard and I lifted my lips up off her breasts and shuffled my knees to bring my cock head inches from her face. Our eyes met with mine pleading and hers showing concern and indecision.

"Just lick the tip." I pleaded. "Get it wet."

Marissa tilted her head and licked the underside ever so briefly before opening her mouth wide and putting it around the head. It barely fit into the opening of her lips. I knew this would take some time.

"Go slow. Just move your tongue around it a little. That feels real good. Just like that."

Determined to make me happy she lifted even further turning to my member and continued. Her leg closest to me turned to the side with her knee bent and her opposite leg drew straight up where her foot was planted on the bed allowing her to push her towards me. This opened a huge gap in her legs and allowed me to see the large wet spot that had formed in the gusset of her maroon panties.

Her technique had changed and she was now slowly bobbing back and forth on the first two or three inches with her eyes closed. She would jerk back each time she went too far and I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat a few times. With her completely focused on her task I took the hand that was fondling her breasts and slowly moved it down and cupped the gusset of her panties.

"Marissa, I am going to remove these is it OK?" I said as I started peeling her panties off.

With a nod she disembarked from oral pleasure and laid back lifting her hips and helping me to pull of her now soaked panties. As much as I wanted her to continue it was now time to make this about her again. I turned my body so that I was laying across her midsection and pulled her legs apart so that my face was now directly above her cleanly shaved mound. My tongue drew little circles and shapes over her pubic area making sure I avoided any contact with her lips and especially her clit. I wanted her to scream in anticipation.

"Please be careful. I am scared." She said.

Taking my time I made sure I paid attention to the erogenous areas on the inside of her thighs near her sex and covered the area all around her lips slowly with kisses and licking until she was wet everywhere. It was her turn to start lifting her hips trying to track my tongue into her sweetness but I avoided the movement for a little more until I think I was just as anxious to continue as she was.

My position wasn't ideal for what I wanted next so I got up and moved to the end of the bed and then crawled back up to her spreading her legs in the process. The look on her face was priceless as I fell to my elbows in the V of her legs. I snaked my arms up under her legs lifting them slightly but also making room for my hands to reach around and back up to her now heaving tits. At first touch they were just as incredible as earlier only now I could tease both nipples simultaneously as I reached out with my tongue and brought it from the bottom of her slit up to the top ending in a circular motion over her clit. This sensation brought her hands to the back of my head so fast and her hips crashing into my jaw. She sucked in all of the air in the room at once. Looking up through her legs I saw the angelic face wince with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open absent of any sound. This sight encouraged me to bring her pleasure in any way I could. She started bucking within the first ninety seconds and was almost throwing us off of the bed. When her orgasm hit I was reminded of the strength of her thighs as she wrapped them around the back of my head and her hands gripping my hair pulling me in as she rode it out.

The tremors continued in her for a little while as I climbed up next to her. I put my arm across her chest and began another series of little kisses on her nose and cheeks until she opened her eyes and smiled. We then embraced and she had the opportunity to taste herself as we kissed. The position we were in had me with one leg now draped across her. There was no indication she wanted to go further but also no indication she wanted to stop here so I took the leg that was draped over her and lowered my knee to the bed between hers and moved so I was between her spread legs.

"Marissa, I only want this if you do?" I offered.

With a slight nod of approval I moved and lined up my cock to her soaked entrance and probed around the opening. She quickly reached out and put her hands on my thighs to prevent penetration and held them there. I took the shaft and moved it up and down her opening making sure I was applying pressure to her clit as I did so. She sensed that I was not at her opening and relaxed her hands and started her own little movements to coincide with mine. Her radiant look was mesmerizing and I bent down to kiss her. She responded by taking her arms back up to my neck and holding me tight as we kissed. I used one of my hands to take the head of my cock back to her entrance and attempted to put just the tip of it in her extremely tight virginal pussy. She held me tight as I lightly applied pressure making sure not to push through completely.

Our bodies were as close as you can be without actually bonding and our kisses continued as my cockhead finally was snuggly entered into her pussy and up against her hymen. She shrieked when I first made contact before relaxing knowing I was being gentle.

"Marissa, from the first time you called me by name when others didn't dare, I knew you and I shared feelings for each other. I have always wanted you and find you to be perfect in every way. No matter what happens tonight, I want you to know that this is just the beginning of us together."

As she allowed me to kiss her I pushed into her in one thrust. It was so tight that I think the yelp that was heard was from our combined sounds. She pulled my head to the side tightly and I felt her teeth nip at my neck as she rode the initial pain of becoming a woman. Her face became wet and I knew it was from teardrops. We looked back at each other and our bond was settled. Eyes shared passion and an understanding that we were to be together from this point on.

When I was sure the pain had subsided I started a slow gentle motion throttling into her as deep as I could on each thrust until I was at the opening to her womb. Each time I hit it she moaned and held tighter. I moved her legs up over my shoulders as I leaned back in and then started pounding her as fast as I could until we both shared a moment of pure bliss shrouded in her fist climax from fucking.

The bed was soaked and our thighs were coated in a combination of our bodily fluids, drying come, and the blood from her virginity lost. We laid together until we fell asleep. The sun shining through the window the next morning woke me to see her concerned face staring into mine.

"Wow, I want to wake up every morning and see your face. You are so beautiful." I said.

That turned her look back into a radiant smile as she lunged forwards hugging me.

"Do you really mean this? Am I someone you want to be with?"

"Marissa, if I could see this beautiful face every day I would be the luckiest man alive."

She somehow managed to crawl on top of me and was grinding into me as she took charge and control of kissing me all over. As she was moving back and forth I formed a morning erection that she just reached back and positioned at her opening. She was tentative at first expecting pain but gradually slid back until we were joined completely. She closed her eyes tilted her back and just sat on top of me making circles and back and forth motions with her hips. I took pleasure in her radiant face and also was able to easily hold both of her nipples in my fingers and tug slightly causing her to purr.

We moved around for a good ten minutes before she had me ready to explode. I warned her that I couldn't go too much longer when she rolled to the side and asked me to get on top. Once we were back in the missionary position I started thrusting in and out as fast as I could bringing us both to the brink of an explosion. As she screamed and I grunted passionately there was a knock on the door. We laughed momentarily as I scrambled for clothes and she hid beneath the sheets with just her head peeking out.

When I opened the door Rachel was standing there smiling.

"Please tell me that was Marissa in the throes of ecstasy and I will be on my way."

I wasn't sure what to do so I motioned for her to enter into the room. She walked further in and looked to the head of the bed to see Marissa's face and then asked if she was OK. When she nodded Rachel turned to me kissed me on the cheek said thank and walked out the door.

"How long before everyone knows we were together?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know Rachel. She won't tell anyone anything. Not until we do."

I locked the door and went back to the foot of the bed and started crawling up under the sheets between her legs. I was met once again by her legs clamping down on my head with a stern warning that we were now heading to the shower and then down for breakfast with the others or they would all come looking for her.