Taking Orders

Story Info
A slave and sub are ordered around and punished.
2.1k words
3.79
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 9.30pm when my brain had done me in to the point of exhaustion. I'd actually wiped myself completely out with negative thoughts that Sir didn't want me anymore based on something he'd said that I took the wrong way. Just because he said he wanted me; that didn't mean he wouldn't get sick of me in the end. It was only a matter of time really.

I wiped the tear that escaped down my cheek and went to my bedroom door. That's when I heard the doorbell ring and someone knocking, Who the hell could it possibly be at this time? I opened it to find out. I didn't get the chance to see who it was, Someone had me pushed up against the wall within seconds and were kissing me with so much passion that it left me gasping for air. The kiss soon ended, and when my eyes opened I saw slave.

I was stunned to the point of silence, and it's not very often I'm rendered speechless. "I'm sorry. I was ordered to do that. We need to go and it needs to be now. He's expecting us." I had a feeling I knew who she was talking about. My mouth went as dry as the desert. "As in Sir?" I asked. "The one and only." She said, smiling at me.

_ _ _ _ _ _

My heart started racing the second slave knocked the door. It was only a matter of seconds before he opened it to let us in. I probably looked extremely keen, I practically ran inside; my anxiety making me act crazy again. "Here's what's going to happen. Slave, you're going to show me how you greeted Sub at the door. I want to see if it meets my expectations." I swallowed hard. Damn that voice had the ability to drop me to my knees.

She walked over, grabbed my face and pushed me hard against the wall, kissing me like there was only here and now and there wouldn't be a tomorrow. Once she finished, I was left panting and dare I admit it; a little aroused. I looked at them both to see there reactions. Sir smiled wickedly. Uh oh. "That was better than I expected. Sub looks a little flustered." I blushed instantly.

Sir walked over to me and my heart started racing all over again. "It's just too bad that you don't trust me." He said staring me in the eye. Part of me wanted to close them because I couldn't withstand his intensity, the other part of me knew better than to be a brat. I was in trouble, that much was clear. Out of nowhere, he picked me up and turned me around; throwing me on his bed. He practically ripped my clothes and then tied my arms and legs so I was completely helpless.

My arousal increased dramatically. "I want you to eat sub out, but don't let her come. Her orgasms belong to me, and she's not permitted." He said to slave. Apparently I was going to be sexually tortured. I got even wetter. The last thing I saw was Sir before a blindfold was put around my head, taking the ability to see away as well as movement.

I soon felt slave's mouth between my legs and then a sudden sharp pinch on one of my nipples. I tensed at the feeling. Had he bitten me? "Nipple clamps." He said. It's as if he knew what I was thinking mentally. I was always nervous about anything that was pinchy where my nipples were concerned. This knowledge helped me prepare for the second clamp. I took a deep breath waiting for the next sting. It didn't come. It took me seconds to realise what he was doing.

He was going to put the other clamp on when I least expected it. I heard a loud slap and slave wincing. "Lick her harder. I want to see her squirming and fighting an orgasm." Fuck, I loved hearing him telling her what to do to me, it was very hot. I felt him turn my face to the left. "Open your mouth." He commanded. This meant only one thing. I immediately sucked him the second his cock pressed against my lips.

Slave's tongue and mouth weren't as gentle anymore, she was determined to get me to that place I couldn't come back from. I could feel myself beginning to shift slightly on the bed as I sucked on Sir. And that was when I felt that ache in my nipple that wasn't yet clamped. He just added the second one while I was distracted sucking him. He pulled his cock away from my mouth as I struggled to stay still, my hips were starting to Lift and lower on the bed. "Keep going." I heard Sir say. Another slap and slave suddenly started moaning.

I was pretty sure that Sir was inside her now. "Put your hands on her waist. Don't let her move." He said to her. She immediately did as he asked, my hips pressed firmly into the mattress. I had no control at all now, I was just a big bundle of sensations that were quickly growing in intensity. "She dismissed and doubted me, she doesn't deserve to come. But you, my good slave; you do."

And I kid you not, seconds after he said that; she moaned hard onto my clit, clearly having her orgasm which resulted in mine also. The one I wasn't allowed to have. Oh Shit. We were both in big trouble now. "Did you just make her come?" Sir asked in a stern tone. This wasn't going to go down well. I heard slave's breathing, we both knew what was going to happen now. "Get up." He told her. I was blindfolded still so I had no clue what was going on. I could feel my adrenaline spiking from the fear of what he was going to do to her and me.

Another slap. But this one was much louder. What was he doing to her? My mind raced with the possibilities. The sounds continued and I heard slave starting to sob. It was the cane, it had to be. I started shaking. "Disobey me again and I'll cane your ass also. No anal play for you unless I permit it. Do you understand?" He still sounded stern to my ears. "Yes Master." She responded in a very shaky voice. Fuck! She was going to suffer, slave loved anal. "You're next." He said. Immediately tears spilled down my cheeks. He was going to cane me and I was truly terrified of them. He took my blindfold away and untied me.

"Look at slave. That is the result in disobedience." She had very angry red welts on her chest. It looked excruciating and i visibly trembled. "However, your punishment doesn't involve the same tool. Get me the paddle slave." He instructed. I was flipped over so my ass was exposed to him. I'd been paddled before, I could do this. "Ass up." He commanded. I did as I was told straight away. I felt him rubbing my ass almost tenderly. But I knew better than that, I knew what was coming.

Whack! The first hit connected with my ass. It was so much harder than the last time he did it. My ass blazed and I had to grab hold of the pillow. He kept hitting me, tears starting up all over again. And then he did something I didn't expect, he pulled hard on my clamps as he struck me yet again. I was sobbing now, at the point of calling red when, he suddenly stopped. "Your ass looks lovely." Slave commented. Lovely? It felt like fire. I would be very surprised if I could sit down tomorrow.

I breathed as steadily as possible, trying to ride out the pain in my throbbing ass. Just then, I felt a hand going between my legs; followed by Sir's cock going inside me. "You're wet, That can't have been enough of a punishment. Slave, get behind me." He said, as he rammed into me so hard it knocked the breath out of me. Each thrust connected with my ass making it sting all over again.

This was his punishment. And because I couldn't come through penetration, he knew I wouldn't get the pleasure from it. Slave rimmed Sir as he continued to punish me. I again grabbed the pillow and bit into it. It was that or sobbing and screaming from the pain. He soon stopped and I was beyond grateful. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed. I was sorry, and I knew it wouldn't cut it. He rubbed my ass soothingly. "I want you to fuck slave while I fuck your ass." He told me.

I'd never fucked a woman before. I tensed. "Do you want me to punish you again?" He asked in his stern voice. I shook my head. "Good girl. Get up and grab the dildo. Slave, lay on your back." I did as I was told immediately. I'd do anything to never be punished again. She was in position on the bed. I gave her a timid smile. I really hoped I wasn't going to be rubbish at this. How hard can it be, right? Before long I was on the bed, her legs wide in invitation. I rubbed the dildo over her clit and against her opening. "All fours sub." Sir instructed me. I got into position and pushed it inside her. As it went in, Sir pushed into my ass.

I still couldn't get over how pleasant anal was, as soon as I thought it, I was overcome with pleasurable sensations. Each thrust meant his balls hit my clit over and over and it felt amazing. "Fuck her harder." Sir commanded. I pushed the dildo in deeper and faster each time Sir would thrust inside of my ass. It didn't take her Long to cum all over the dildo given how hard I'd fucked her with it. I felt a strange sense of pride and power, knowing I'd just got a woman off and it was because of me.

"That sounded like an awesome orgasm. You did good sub." Sir said. "Lay on the edge of the bed together. Fair warning though, you're not going to be very comfortable for Long." I got the impression that Sir had an evil plan up his sleeve. We shuffled to the edge of the bed together, our heads at the end of the mattress. He walked away to get something. My eyes followed his movements. He came back with rope, two wands and blindfolds. Oh fuck, this was going to be hot as hell.

"Both of you raise your hips." I grabbed slave's hand as we lifted. I felt the rope going around my waist. He was tying us together. The next thing I heard was the sound of the wands being plugged in and a snipping sound. Oh my god, he wasn't! I felt the coldness of the wand between my legs. "Lift again." He told us. My suspicions were correct, he was tying rope around the wand so we couldn't escape it's vibrations. Holy fuck!

I felt myself getting even more wet in anticipation and he'd not even turned it on yet. "Mmmm you should see how you both look right now. Totally and utterly helpless, soon to be orgasming uncontrollably over and over again as you both take turns worshipping my cock and balls. A truly delicious view." And that's when I felt the vibrations start. The evil fucker didn't just start on a Low setting either. Oh no, this was crazy powerful and my clit hardened instantly.

"Keep your mouths open." Straight away I opened mine and was greeted by his cock pushing against my lips. I sucked him eagerly. "Lick my balls slave."He told her. I felt her Chin a few times as we both got to work on him. Slave was the first to come on the evil wand followed by me moments later. I Couldn't tell you how much we both came before Sir turned them off. We both audibly sighed in relief, making him laugh. My clit was aching and wouldn't stop twitching.

We heard Sir's breathing change as he rubbed his cock until cum spurted all over our faces. "My come sluts." He said. Me and slave laughed as he took our blindfolds off and untied us. "So, what have we learned tonight?" I didn't even think, I just spoke. "That I need to be mischievous more often." He gave me a terrifying look. Oh. Shit!

The End