Taking Over Beverly Hills

Story Info
Interracial domination and submission.
1.4k words
4.45
65.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
88 Followers

I am not going to sit here and lie to you and tell you that this is the story of my first time with a white girl, or Jess' first time with a black man. In fact, we met in a chat room featuring black men and white women. And I don't know how I got to be so lucky to get her attention the first time, but I am not one to complain.

What started as a simple conversation continues with us exploring fantasies that involved more and kinkier things and more and more dominance/submission.

We hooked up a few times, me telling her the things that I would do with her, and she got more and more excited. She came harder and harder with each suggestion or thought. That is what they were, thoughts, until I told her we are going to act out on one of them. That is when all the fun began.

I am a poor black man (not ghetto poor, but some months you are glad to just make rent). Jess is a rich white girl (not diamonds on every piece of clothing she has, but I guarantee she doesn't stress from month to month about rent). She picked out a hotel for us to meet up this night, and I was all over her by the time I got in the door. I lifted her up and pushed her against the wall, kissing her nice and hard, as I pushed her skirt up over her hips, and started pulling her thong off her ass, down her thighs. I started playing with her white ass, stretching and kneading it as I continued to tongue her down.

Slowly, I slid her off me, and watched the thong go to the floor. She responded by dropping to her knees and taking my cock out of my pants, smiling and looking up at me as she started stroking me. Then she flickered her tongue over the hole in my cock, and trust me, nothing looks better than a sexy white girl with a black cock in her hand, pushing it against her lips, and finally taking the head in her mouth.

As she started sucking my dick, I pulled my shirt up over my head, and threw it towards the bathroom. She took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could, using one hand under my balls and the other on the shaft. Simply beautiful the way she looked at the end of my cock. I gently put my hand in her hair, and asked her if she was ready to do what we discussed. She nodded and started sucking harder on my cock, until I pulled her off my dick.

Jess stood up, and I kissed her, taking off her button up blouse and her bra, leaving those on the floor by the door. She grabbed her cell phone as I took her to the bed.

Once on the bed, she hit a speed dial button. It was for one of her white male friends, named Chance.

A little about Chance: he is a white boy. Not only is he a white boy, but he is a delicate, prissy, low confidence having white boy, whose dick hard probably barely competed with my dick limp. The type of person you fuck with, just on principle. Well, my girl told me how he has been trying to get at her since junior high. Seeing as she liked nothing but black guys since way back when, he never had a chance (pun intended).

When he picked up the phone, I slowly started fucking her with my fingers, pushing two, then three inside her, as I slowly fucked her with them, letting my thumb rub slowly on her clit. Jess was moaning into the phone, and with her free hand, playing with her nipples, pinching and pulling them, gasping on the phone.

I put my thumb in her ass, as I continued fucking her with the three fingers, soaked to the bone with her juices. Jess was definitely enjoying herself, getting finger fucked while teasing the hell out of the white boy. It took her fifteen minutes to be able to tell him the name of the hotel room, the hotel room number, and that he should call when he is parking the car so that she can unlock the door for him.

She quickly got off the phone, and reached for my cock. Stroking it furiously, as she started licking and sucking on the shaft. I then laid her out on the bed, and spread her legs, wide as I could. I was planning to tease her by sliding the head of my dick up and down her shaved white pussy, but she already had her legs on my ass, pulling her in. You know what they say about white pussy; once you are in it, you definitely don't want to get out. So, I started fucking her with long deep strokes, and caught her looking down between her legs, watching my black cock disappear deep inside her. Jess came almost instantly, covering my cock with her slick pussy juice. I lifted her legs, and started fucking her hard and fast. I pushed her knees to her nipples, holding them against her chest with mine, as my balls started slapping her ass. I leaned more and kissed her, licking her neck and face, even nibbling on her lips and neck as I pounded my cock into her.

After a few minutes, we changed positions, and I was behind her, with my hands on her hips, slowly fucking her cunt, feeling it stretch out over my cock. It was hard not filling her with cum that quickly, but I didn't have long to wait. After a couple of minutes, the cell phone rang. On the third ring, she picked up, as I started to cum deep inside her, and her cumming hard on my cock, feeling the extra lubrication of my juices mixing with hers, as she took my cock as deep as she could. I finished cumming, and pulled my cock out. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom, and waited, as she went and opened the hotel room door a crack.

When Chance opened the door, she was on the bed, rubbing her clit hard. I think Chance ripped a couple of buttons undressing. She stopped him before he got on the bed.

"Consider this an audition. You do well; you will be allowed to eat my pussy some other time. Now, don't say a word. Get on your back and stroke your cock."

Chance did as he was told, and was on his back, playing with himself. If I told you he was three inches erect, I would be complimenting him. She then straddled his face, and I swear, she came before her pussy touched his mouth. He was eating her cunt, and I don't know if he realized that he was eating my cum out of her at the time, but she didn't get off of him until she came again. By that time, I was standing next to the bed. When she climbed off his face, I saw that he was glazed over, with a whole lot of bodily fluid all over his face.

"How did Jess' pussy taste, Chance?"

Nervously, Chance answered, "Who – who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what you are here to do. Do you want to get a chance to eat Jess' pussy more often? I know you have wanted it for a long time. As you can see and taste that pussy is mine for the using. The question is, would you like to be able eat my cum out of her again?"

I noticed Chance's hand reach for his cock and it was stiffening again, (for what little it was worth). He nodded slowly.

"Do you like the taste of her pussy?"

Again, he nodded. I moved my cock towards his face.

"Taste it again. Taste how deep I was inside your high school sweetheart. Taste what a black cock can do to her pretty little white pussy."

Nervously, he moved his mouth to my cock, and I knew the first part of my plan was in action.

"Good. Get off the bed."

Chance did what he was told. When he did, she crawled between my legs and started sucking my cock and licking my balls.

"Now that you know your place, Chance, continue eating her pussy, and when we are done with you, you will be dismissed."

And finally, he uttered the only two words he would repeat often through the evening; "Yes sir".

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
88 Followers