Taking Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He breathed her in deeply as he closed his eyes. She smelled of woman and girl, all sexy and innocent like a flower waiting to be opened - if that were possible all at once. He drew close to her slit and ran his knuckle over her mound. She had groomed as he had instructed: clean shaven lips and a small tuft at the top, neatly trimmed. Her cunt lips were thick and full, swollen almost. They covered all her parts, like a perfectly wrapped present for him to open. They looked succulent and he resisted the urge to pull them into his mouth.

"Now, my little slut. Reach down and hold open my new fuck toy. And make it wide so I can see your insides." She did as she was told and reached down, pulling her plump lips apart for him. She spread herself to reveal a beautiful rose-colored fuck hole, glistening with juices among the folds of her cavity.

"Do you know how to milk a cock with your cunt?" he asked of her.

"Yes, Master, I do," she answered.

"Show me."

She obeyed her Master, tightening and relaxing her vaginal and sphincter muscles, making her fuck hole wink at him. He grinned at his sub.

"Excellent, my Pet,” he said, teasing the tight hole with his finger. The thought of shooting his seed deep into this, one of his new tight fuck holes, made his cock throb uncontrollably. He took the first two fingers of each hand and pushed them deep into her cunt, spreading her tight hole open so he could see the very depths of her now. He pushed his tongue into the wetness and lapped at her to taste her.

“Ohhh!!…..” she moaned.

Her sweet nectar coated his mouth and clung to his face. Stiffly he ran his tongue from her asshole up to her clit, licking it hard and broad, then stopping to pull the clit into his mouth, nibbling on it, flicking at it with his tongue. She cried out with delight and her entire body shook from this one small act.

“You have done well, my Pet. I am very pleased with the taste and scent of my new cunt.”

He pulled away and kneeled between her legs, his cock now hard and pressing into her. He adjusted himself so that it was purposely resting between the lips of her sex. He could feel her fire and she tried hard not to grind into him, praying that he would soon take ownership of what belonged to him.

He leaned forward and hovered over her body, resting on his hands. He studied her face for a minute or two and leaned down to kiss her. He had never seen her this close up. Her eyes were as radiant as emeralds now and moist, a sign of devotion to him. She was more beautiful than he had thought her to be at first. For a moment, he was humbled by the devotion from this creature and just drank her in. She could do nothing but look at him with child like eyes, her chest heaving and her sex so wet, waiting for him to take it.

He looked down to study her breasts now. They were very large and round, with nipples the same rose color as both her fuck holes. He placed his face close to her skin and smelled her while his hands cupped both her breasts and massaged, squeezed, inspected her mounds. He squeezed hard and let them fall, slapping them back and forth. He grabbed both her nipples, pinching hard and pulling upward as he pressed his hips hard against her.

“Master, please….” She begged him, gasping and wiggling under him.

“Please what?” he asked, realizing that nipple play with her would be a delicious torment for both of them.

“Please, Master…,” was all she could manage to push out between her lips. She was in such a state of arousal from her new Master, that she had lost all sense of time, all sense of the outside world. She only thought of him, his words and his touch. She was very close to entering the space where only a satisfied sub would go. He leaned close to her to get her attention, to bring her back to him.

“It pleases me greatly to see that you have followed my instructions and have taken very good care of your Master’s property, as I instructed. My hunger for you is strong, I won’t keep you waiting any longer.” He placed the tip of his cock to the entrance of his new fuck hole and his voice grew stronger. He saw the excitement in her face as he did this, but reaffirmed to her, “Make no mistakes what tonite is about. Me taking you, owning you. I will take you as I wish, in whatever hole, in whatever way that pleases me. And you may not cum without my permission. It should please you, whatever I choose. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master. I will not cum unless you say so. I’m here to please you in whatever way you want.”

“Good. Now, place your arms above your head and keep your hands clasped.” He commanded.

She complied quickly and arched her back as well to push her breasts up to him.

“Very nice, my Pet. You serve me well.”

Chapter Five

=========================

He placed his arms tightly against the sides of her body, locking her under him.

“Now look at me,” he ordered.

She looked into his eyes and he saw them grow wider and her mouth fall open as he surprised her and pushed his cock slowly into her tight warmth. They gasped and moaned in unison. He leaned forward and sucked hard on her nipples as he drew his cock slowly in and out of her. She whimpered loudly and arched her back even more, feeding him her succulent breasts. She felt her hips relax and open fully to him now. He did not hesitate to take quickly what she so freely gave.

“How does your Master’s cock feel, hmmm?” he asked of her.

“Oh Master,” she could barely speak amid all the passion. She felt his strokes deep and slow, searing inside her, branding her, owning her from the inside out. She rocked her hips up into him, in time with his rhythm, tilting her pelvis to give him the tightest pockets of her cavity to fill.

He pulled his cock out and teased her soaking slit, sliding his member up and down it, resting finally on her tight little pucker, pushing the tip of his head against it, teasing it.

He would save that, for last, he decided. Now it was time to claim his new cunt.

He drove into her with such fire, something he’d not felt for a long time. She was a vision of pure lust to him. Her voluptuous breasts swaying to the rhythm of each stroke, her mouth open and moist, her eyes locked on his as he had commanded, barely slits glazed over with heat.

He quickened his pace, pumping her tight hole hard, slamming all of himself into her, forcing her to cry out with each stroke. Finally, he felt the twinge in his balls rise up through him and fill him with unbelievable pleasure. He froze for an instant and felt his seed unload into her. She moaned, “Oh God…..Master, yes….,” as his seed filled her hole and spilled out down her backside. He moved his hips slowly back and forth while she tightened her cunt muscles around his cock on each outstroke, milking it of its content until it was expelled from her still quivering cunt.

He lay next to her, catching his breath. He turned to look at her and pulled her to him. She was radiant. He realized she still had her arms above her head, hands clasped. It made his chest swell with pride, to see that she did not think light of his commands. She would make an excellent slave for him and the thought made him smile. He stroked her cheek and she opened her eyes to look at him, her smile peeking at him through the strands of silk that now covered part of her face, her cheek nuzzling his hand.

After a minute or two of catching his breath, he realized she was not completely his. There was still work to do.

“Is there something you should be doing, my pet?” he wondered aloud. She thought for a minute and he saw the light bulb go on.

“Please Master, may I lick you clean?” she asked after hesitating for a moment.

“Oh sweet Pet, you delight me more than you know. Yes, you may clean me now. But be quick about it, as I have one more hole to claim before our time is through.” he stated.

She loved his appetite and knew she had met her match. She turned to clean him and left her backend facing him, giving him full access to any of her parts to amuse himself with in the meantime.

She took his member into his mouth and although his cock was spent, it felt wonderful. Her mouth was like a warm, wet and liquid pocket that held him in, while her tongue expertly cleaned the sides of his cock, sucking their juices down her throat. She moaned deliciously as she did this and the vibrations tickled his cock. She let him fall out of her mouth and licked up the juices that covered him with slow and deliberate broad strokes of her tongue. He reached for her cunt lips and began pinching them, pulling on them, rolling them between his fingers. He watched her and noticed that she swallowed slowly after every lick, savoring his flavor as his new pussy continued throbbing and her hips began to sway as if to provoke him again.

Chapter Six

=========================

When she was done cleaning, he said to her, “Now, you are to stay on your knees. I want to see your bottom warm and red while I’m taking you from behind.” He rose up behind her and placed his hand on the small of her back, taking position.

“Master, have I done something wrong?” she asked, worried. She hadn’t cum. She had done everything he’d asked of her tonite.

“No my Pet. It’s not because you’ve done anything wrong. I will do this because it pleases me. And every time I have you, I will do this because it pleases me to enter you and feel the heat from your raw bottom. Do you understand, my little slut?”

“Yes Master.” She understood and accepted it. She knew he would not be gentle with her this time, but she certainly did not expect what came next.

He reached down for her sex and massaged it until his juices spilled out of her, onto his hand. She moaned softly and then felt something wet and warm as he smeared his elixir all over her bottom. When he had milked her hole of its content and had placed most of it on her bottom, he was satisfied. He would spank her dry and it would sting much more than a normal spanking.

He raised his hand back and brought it down hard. The sound of his open palm hitting her flesh amplified off the walls. She winced and realized now what the cum was for. She knew her bottom would be raw by the time he was done. But, oh, how she loved this pain, she craved it most of the time. It humbled and tested her all in one. It made her captive to her Master. Used to getting things her way, the pain was one of the few things that she had, strangely enough, ever surrendered to in her life.

She pushed her ass high and spread her legs wide to open for each blow. With the first hard wallops, her sex throbbed begging for release. Her flesh tingled, then burned, then flooded with delicious pain, her tears rising quickly and spilling.

“Oh Master…I am Yours,” she whispered, half in love, half in supplication, the blows coming faster and harder on her bottom. He gathered her neck in his left hand and squeezed firmly, to control both ends of her. He watched her rock and undulate under the volley of hard spanks, without shame or modulation.

She bit down on her lip, as to not beg for mercy. She knew he was aware of how she needed this, that it was what she deserved, what they both wanted - to clear away her doubts and fears. The tears were flowing freely down her cheeks now and she was sobbing joyfully as each spank stung her flesh.

He slowed his pace and ran his nails over the hot blanket of skin. He squeezed at her cheeks, irritating them, tormenting her with more scratching. He was pleased to see her quivering and felt his cock twitch. She was crying quietly now and every now and then he heard a sob catch in her throat.

He pulled her to his knees and wrapped his arms around his Pet. He held her tightly, comforting her. After minutes had passed, her tears subsided and she was suddenly so aware of how calm, so at peace, she felt here in his arms.

Chapter Seven

=========================

Softly he spoke to her, “If you are ready, I will finish now.”

She nodded and smiled so sweetly at him. Every part of her responded to his voice, his look, his touch. She moved into position without hesitation, without saying a word. Her plump, full ass presented and open for him. Her arms folded neatly behind her on her back. The placement of her arms made him smile, for he did not ask this of her. She simply did it to please him and it only deepened his pride in her. He drew near and could feel the heat of her skin as he laid his stiffened tool on her. He took it and rubbed it along her sex, wetting it with their juices, readying it for the new hole that would give him final ownership of her body.

He pressed the tip of his swollen cock against the puckered hole and pushed until she opened for him. She felt him enter and lay motionless as he slowly eased inside her. Slow, rocking movements, giving her enough painful pleasure to let her know he was inside her. He was gentle at first, not wanting to cause harm to his property, his strokes soon becoming long and deep, mounting in passion. Each of his hands holding onto her, spreading her ass cheeks wide to allow him deeper access to her body, his hold steadying him for each thrust.

Her thoughts were on her Master’s cock spearing into her. How he stretched her and filled her completely. With each stroke, higher and higher she flew, her entire body becoming fluid and weightless. She felt the warmth through her body, filling her body. She needed release and prayed he would give it to her.

“Master,” she moaned as she struggled to form the words through her passionate breathing, “…..may I cum please?” she begged.

“Yes, my slut, you may cum.”

Her breathing was deep as she cried out for him, “Oh…uh…..mmmm…..Master….”

“Cum for me.” He commanded as pushed himself deep into her, pausing for only a moment when it would go no further then pushing hard to be sure. To hear him command it of her was all she needed. Her loins flooded with warmth and tightened around his cock, milking him with her orgasm, bringing him to surrender. He could not hold back and leaned forward, pushing her down on the bed, pressing into her with all his weight, her arms falling to their sides to grasp the covers with her fists. He reached forward into her hair and pulled back hard as he groaned deep and emptied himself, his cock bursting into her, his seed filling her ass deeply.

She floated as she felt him expel everything into her. She could feel his weight on her, pinning her. She could feel his cum begin to drip out of her ass and spill down onto her pussy, onto the covers. She felt his every breath in her hair, in her ear. His arms enveloped her and held her captive. He began to slowly rock in and out of her freshly fucked asshole and she pushed her ass up to him, still wanting more. She couldn’t move or speak, her body was not her own.

He knew without asking but wanted and needed to hear it from her.

“Who do you belong to now?”

“You Master….I am Yours,” She purred.

They lay next to each other now, limbs entwined, listening to each other breathe. He owned her completely now. She sighed deeply. It was a soft, contented sigh that only a lover, a Master, would know. He read her sigh and smiled, as if waiting for it. He could not have chosen better if he tried, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

She lay there, eyes heavy now, basking in the glow of having finally surrendered her entire body to him and could only dream of the nights to come. Of the delicious pain and pleasure she knew her Master would bestow upon her. How she would grow to love him even more than she did this very moment.

12