Taking Pictures

Story Info
Introducing photos to our lovemaking.
757 words
3.86
46.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were lying in bed together on a cold Saturday afternoon, I was playing with my phone as I started to feel my wife's smooth leg rub against mine.

I love how she feels against me and feeling her smooth leg against mine is always a recipe for arousal. As we talked her leg moved across mine and started rubbing between my legs.

I was wearing jeans and the sensation of her warm leg against me heaven as I started growing hard.

My wife feeling it, let out a 'mmm.'

She knew that this was a slow tease for me and she adores teasing me.

'I need to take my jeans off baby' I breathed at her.

'I think that's a good idea' she purred back. As I took them off my cock sprang to attention still under the covers.

'I can feel your precum on my leg,' my wife giggled.

'You know how much this turns me on' I smiled back at her.

'So does this' she said as she moved her foot up towards my penis and with her toes started running them up and down my cock.

I started breathing heavily as droplets of precum glistened on my my hard head and lubricated my cock as she pulled my foreskin up and down with her feet.

I started stroking her soft stomach and heard her breath harder and deeper as I caressed her gorgeous belly with my hands making my way down between her legs, feeling the soft skin, the texture of her hair and heat of her pussy.

My wife moved her hand to my hardness and we kissed deeply as we pleased each other, our mouths eager and tongues feeling each other wanting to be closer.

'Roll over' I said as I pulled her body into mine and felt her gorgeous ass against my eager cock.

My hand cupped her large breast as I felt her nipple harden between my fingers. Her breast felt so beautiful in my hand as my other one traced across her hip.

My wife's breasts are exquisitely large and full and I love nothing more than to feel the weigh of them in my hands as I ground into her.

She pushed me back and crawled on top of me kissing my mouth, chest, biting my nipple and tracing her way down my stomach and then held my cock in her hands.

My wife gets this adorable cheeky look when she is about to pleasure me, she slowly smiled and licked the tip of my head and slowly started licking, then placed the tip in her mouth and made her way down and deep on me.

I arched my back into her as she took me whole and tasted me. 'I wish I could show you how hot you look '..... Then I did something I have never done before, I grabbed my phone and said 'ill show you' as I took a photo of my wife sucking my hard cock.

She smiled and started posing for me as I took more photos.

'Show me' she said as she took my phone 'mmm that's really hot, keep going.'

My wife then lay on her back and started playing with herself, i started taking photos of her gorgeous pussy...her breasts. 'my nipples look amazing in that shot' she said as i started to enter her.... feeling her warm, wet, silky pussy around by aching cock was pure heaven and i started taking photos of me going in and out of her, photos that showed her wetness stringing from my hard cock as i went in and out.... i kept snapping furiously.

'Oh god fuck me from behind' she moaned as she got on all fours and I started snapping gorgeous photos of her beautiful bum, her pussy between her legs dripping with wetness.

I entered her and started pumping my cock hard and deep as I grabber her ass and hips. I couldn't take it anymore an emptied my cum deep inside of her as we fell to the bed laughing, panting and exhausted.

We both held each other close and started going through the photos.

'Mmmm that's so hot' my wife breathed as we went though them.

It was the first time we had felt confident enough to take photos of us making love and it was an unbelievable turn on.

Showing my wife her gorgeous curvy body and me enjoying it was such a turn on and it certainly wont be our last.