Taking Possession of Hannah

Story Info
He takes his new sub home for the first time.
1.1k words
3.77
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuRoo
GuRoo
17 Followers

We've just come home to my new house after an enjoyable meal with lots of flirting and touching. The train ride hope was spent in pretty much one continuous snog with our hands roaming over each others' bodies. At one stage my hand made it all the way under your skirt to reveal a naughty lack of panties. Tracing my fingers along your lips, teasing your clit and sliding a finger into your warm, wet cunt kept us both amused, but I really just wanted to suck your pussy right there on the train, not caring who could see. Even walking home from the station involved groping and attempted removal of clothes in every dark shadow.

I close the door, disarm the alarm and stop you from walking up the stairs. I turn you to me, hold you tight and kiss you like I've never kissed anybody in my life. Tonight, Hannah, you become mine. I whisper into your ear that you're to obey every word of mine and step back to look at you. Your breathing deepens as you get an idea of what I might have up my sleeve and although I love staring at your tits through your blouse, they look much better naked. Your white, whispy blouse is ripped from your body by my strong hands, buttons bouncing off the walls as you kick off your shoes. I reach behind you with one hand and unhook your lacy white bra leaving you only in your skirt which shortly joins what's left of your blouse on the floor. I swear I'll never get sick of admiring your naked body.

You kiss me quickly and run upstairs giggling before I tell you to, that's one point, one punishment and you're deliberately going to keep earning points to make it a big one. I wait before chasing you and then find you in the lounge, sitting on the sofa with your arms draped across the back, your legs slightly apart with your cunt glistening and you're looking at me smugly.

"You know the rules young lady," I start, "and that's one penalty. Get on your knees, hit the floor and don't move."

I leave and return with our toybox, now you know you're in for it. Your white leather wrist and ankle cuffs are secured and then I order you to stand and touch your toes. Once in position I secure all four cuffs together and then grab my camera. You're smiling too much as I snap away – this is meant to be a kind of punishment – so I spank your arse five times on each cheek until it's glowing red. Now the grin has gone and you're looking lustful. Time for some more photos and some more fun. The camera is now mounted on its tripod and I kneel behind you, still wearing my suit, before rapidly thrusting my tongue as deep as I can inside your juicy pussy to get as much of your nectar as I can. The remote for the camera hidden in my hand keeps the pictures snapping.

I suck on your clit and you almost lose balance. Your hands grip your ankles tightly so that you stay on your feet and you squeal loud enough for the neighbours to know I have you here again. You taste so good. My hands grip your arse cheeks, spreading them to allow me more access to your delicious cunt and my ultimate goal, your puckered arse.

You feel my tongue make contact with your forbidden hole and push back against me, wanting me inside you. I produce as much saliva as I can, forcing your sphincter open as my tongue probes you deeper and deeper. Your musky taste spurs me on, but I have other plans. I reach for the toybox and pull out your new friend. You strain to see what I'm doing but this has to be a surprise.

It takes you about two seconds to work out that I'm forcing a butt plug up your arse and you moan, pushing back again. I'm quickly realising that you love having your tight little arse abused even though you protest that you only do it because I love it and you feel your job is to please me. The camera keeps snapping as your arse stretches to accommodate the invading monster before snapping closed, trapping the plug for now.

I sit where you were taunting me earlier, still fully dressed and looking at you totally bound with a big chunk of latex stretching your tight arsehole. My cock is as hard as it gets when you send me naked photos of yourself at work so I unzip my suit pants, scooch forward to the edge of the sofa and grab you by the hair firmly, leading you slowly to me and forcing you to suck my cock. Your movement is limited because of your binding so I take two handfuls of your beautiful blonde hair and move your head the way I want it, fucking your face with my strong hands and hard cock. Your lips remain tight and I know I'll cum if I keep this up so I stop and stand.

My clothes are shed as I stand behind you and play with your plug, pushing on it to make you gasp, pulling it a bit to make you squeal and generally distracting you from the sensation that suddenly fills your cunt as my cock quickly forces you open, only your spit on my cock and your total wetness between this moment and pain.

You feel my hands on your hips and know this will be fun. The sensations from the thin membrane of skin between my cock and the plug drive you wild and your orgasm drives closer. You're seeing stars, breathing erratically, gasping and holding your ankles tight as orgasm after orgasm washes over your body, each time your cunt grips my cock and the plug moves around giving me amazing sensations until I thrust as deeply as I can once, twice, three times before moaning to the gods and emptying my entire body's essence into your milking cunt. I hold still, stroking your back with my fingertips and whispering sweet nothings to you as I slowly soften and fall out of you. Then I return to the sofa and watch my cum drip out of you and down your legs. Pulling you closer to me I scoop up the cum and rub it into your still red arse cheeks to soothe them before removing the plug and uncuffing you.

You're too exhausted to do much more than stand up straight and stretch a little so I pick you up in my strong arms and carry you to bed.

Don't you dare thing you're getting any sleep yet, my little palindrome.

GuRoo
GuRoo
17 Followers