Taking Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of lust and obsession between former lovers.
3.1k words
16.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the only thing is this world that makes you feel awake, alive, is suddenly taken from you, what do you do?

She had said it was over. No that's not entirely accurate she had simply made it that way without any notion or direction to her counterpart. There two year run as a couple followed by there one year run as the perfect master and slave had come to an abrupt end. At least that was her opinion.

Christian was losing grip on reality. His car was an unacceptable mess of Snapple bottles and protein bar wrappers and shirts and underwear that he had dumped into the back seat instead of the washing machine. His beard looked scruffy and not manicured and his eyes were bloodshot from trying to sleep in the car but only being able to get an hour or two at a time. The Philadelphia police had given him a ticket for illegally parking and had at least twice told him residents of the row homes surrounding him were suspicious of his being parked out there on the street. He had to step things up. He told them he was fighting with his wife and couldn't go home. He started parking two blocks away but every few minutes he would drive by her house. Again...and again. This has been the process for almost six days now.

When the light in her bedroom came on his binoculars came out. His heart pumped fire and his breathing became erratic. From inside the car he would watch her bedroom window like a spider watches a fly carelessly dance around in front of its web. Christian had to stay alert for people walking by, anyone that might see him acting suspicious. When the light in her bedroom went off he wold put the trench coat and baseball cap on. He would walk up and down her street, his ears burning to try to hear any sounds that came from behind the glass that separated him from her. On the very few occasions he could hear her voice, his eyelids would twitch or his knees would shake. The object of his desire was only a hundred or so feet away...

This was love. Very true love.

Christian had her schedule down. She left all different times in the morning wearing all different outfits. Sometimes a girl would meet her, sometimes she would be walking her dog. Only once did she leave with a man. This didn't matter. Christian wasn't jealous, he knew he was the king of her insides. Other men will come and go, but his mark will be the one that stands like a scar inside her forever.

At least that's how he saw it.

The seventh day was Tuesday. He had called out of work sick exactly a week ago and hadn't showered or called his boss since then. In fact he hadn't spoken to anyone except the police and a friendly cashier at the local 7-11. The convenience store was keeping him alive with processed sugar and use of their restroom.

All week days she would leave at nine in the morning and return around six at night. She would often leave again, but during the week she was never home later than eleven. So on that Tuesday when she went out (6:42pm according to the clock on his phone), Christian seized his opportunity.

Once he was sure Rachel was gone he walked up to the door and opened it. He knew that her roommate lived downstairs, and he knew that the living room was on the far end of the house. If she were to see or hear him, Christian would say he was sorry, wrong house, and hurriedly run back to his car and flee Philadelphia and give up on his elaborate plan.

Once inside he walked up the stairs that led to the second floor., The roommate was nowhere to be seen but the television was on, he took this as a good sign. As he made it to the bedroom door he started feeling scared. The realization that he had broken in was sinking in. The realization that his need for her, his sickening lust would never subside without her was enough for him to carry on.

Once inside the bedroom he slowly closed the door. The scaled the walls for the light switch. When the room lit up his brain went into overdrive, processing everything he saw. The bed was not made, books and clothes were on the floor, the little dog stared at him from within his crate but made no noise (thank God). He recognized some of the posters on the wall but she had since added a Dali picture and some poster of the Philadelphia skyline. The room smelled like her perfume and the scent made him shiver. His feet felt stuck to the floor but he slowly made his way across the bedroom and to the bed were he sat and continued to observe. He opened her night stand draw and saw more books, lipstick, other cosmetic products he didn't recognize, and a pair of sunglasses. He opened the second draw and found his goal. His hands were shaking as he reached down and picked up her dildo. He remembered the nights they had played with it. He held it up to his nose and like a depraved sex addict he inhaled deeply.

Christian was not a bad man. He had never broken in to anyone's home before and couldn't remember ever stealing anything. He worked a good job and worked out at least four days a week. He even had a new girlfriend and played in a band. He was a good looking, well-built guy with a few tattoos and deep blue eyes. He reflected on his social status as he sat there sniffing the faint remains of her scent, he was almost disgusted with himself. He considered leaving and forgetting about his plan. But as he continued to breather her in he knew that it was already determined. His obsession was so close. He was in the lair of the serpent and all he needed was for her to return. He got up and turned off the bedroom light. He knew he had plenty of time, but he took off all his clothes and went under the bed with them. He kept smelling the vibrator and a pair of her underwear that he found while he lay looking up at her box spring as he eyes slowly adjusted to the dark.

Hours, days, years past. He was already touching himself with a hand wrapped in her underwear. He wouldn't bring himself to climax yet. He wanted the load to be hers. He wanted to fill her up with as much of him as possible.

Like an enchanted click, he finally heard her bedroom door open. The light came on and he could see white sneakers and white socks walking toward him. She was on the phone talking about car problems. She let the dog out and it ran under the bed. Christians heart almost stopped, but Rachel reached down and pulled the dog back, then she took him from the room. She was obviously letting it outside.

When she returned she had left the dog downstairs. Christian didn't know exactly what time it was but he figured it was close to midnight. He felt a huge sigh of relief as she turned on her television and turned off her light. She was pacing around the room, singing to herself and apparently trying to clean up a little. Finally he watched as her shorts hit the floor and she lifted her body off the ground and on to the bed above him. She was only inches from him now and his mind was screaming. His cock was already hard and he hadn't even looked at her yet.

After a while he decided it was time to take a chance. He very slowly slid from under the bed. Taking his time not to make any noises or sudden movements. The television bounced shadows off the walls around him and he her resting body cast a sleeping shadow from its light.

His instinct took over. As soon as he was clear of the bed he shot up and pounced on her. His hand clamped down on her mouth and her eyes exploded wide, staring up into his with total fear and shock. She quickly tried to wrestle him off but he easily overpowered her. Her muffled screams were loud...a little too loud and she began digging her nails into the hand pressed over her mouth. Christian felt nothing though. His entire purpose was here in this bedroom. His lust for his one true object of desire was stronger than any adrenaline rush or drug available.

He realized he had to stop the muffled screaming so he clamped a second hand over her throat. His naked body covered her like a second blanket and he quickly realized she was only wearing a tank top and underwear. Rachel's eyes had become less scared, more...surprised, as she soon figured out who this was. Her eyes were also watering and starting to get bloodshot as Christian realized both of his hands had a death grip on their target. Very very slowly he released the grip on her throat but not her mouth. He moved his face down close to hers, and for the first time in many months he spoke to her.

"You fucking piece of shit. Look what you have made me. I miss you so much. You fucking cunt."

The words were supposed to be whispered but they were spoken. He knew that he was only partially in control now. This was always the case when he was next to her. He was now engulfed with her scent, but he wanted to stimulate other senses.

"You know why I am here Rachel. I could suffocate you right here and now. I could leave you unconscious and rob you blind, but I don't want to do that. You know what I want. Right?"

He was amazed that he was able to construct a sentence and even more amazed when she very slowly nodded her head. Her eyes still watered little though, but she had stopped fighting. She lay still as they both waited to see what would happen next.

"I am going to remove my hand. When I do, if you scream I will punch you until the screaming stops. Do you understand?"

Rachel nodded, faster this time. Christian knew he would never punch her, not in that way, but his intrusion into her home had the effect he was looking for. He had been calling and emailing for months without any reply. Now he finally had her and he wouldn't leave until he got what he wanted. He removed his hands slowly and watched her lips tremble as if she might burst into tears. He held a finger to his own lips implying she remain quiet. He had planned a speech but now in this moment he would just say whatever came to him.

"I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you relentlessly. Like How we used to but maybe even harder. And you are going to take it. If you don't agree to this, or if you try anything stupid while it is happening, I will print all the naked pictures I have of you and put them in all the mailboxes of your neighbors' homes. After that I will bring them to the restaurant you work at and hand them out to customers."

It was a pathetic threat but he wanted her to see he meant it. She owed him. He told her if she ever decided to call it quits that he would just want one last time with her. One thing to remember her by, and she had rudely denied him that.

As he lay on top of her he realized he was breathing heavy and sweating. He knew he smelled horrible but he didn't care. She deserved it like this.

He parted all the hair away from her beautiful face and he smiled lovingly at her. She looked momentarily surprised before he dropped down and savagely connected his lips to hers. He parted her mouth aggressively and plunged his tongue in as far as it could go. He pressed on as spit filled up between there locked mouths. He wanted to eat her mouth. His tongue engulfed hers and he could feel her body pushing and kicking underneath him as he continued. This wasn't a kiss it was an oral assault. He could taste the back of her throat and it was intoxicating. He hadn't even realized that his hands had ran all over her before grabbing her wrists and pinning them down beside her. He grunted as he continued and he couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or doing it out of necessity. He didn't care.

Slowly he pulled back and as he looked down at her he could see she was breathing heavy now also. Spit was trailing down her cheek and this was a catalyst for more. He couldn't hold back. He spit into her open mouth. Some of it went in and some landed on her chin. She made no response. She didn't even blink when he did it. The spit just sat in her mouth and she didn't swallow. He watched her longingly, waiting for a reaction. She did nothing. She said nothing. As was the case in all their encounters, she awaited instruction.

Christian moved away from her face and relentlessly ripped her shirt in half. Her incredible breast popped out and he didn't even get a chance to look at them before his face buried itself in them. A nipple was in his mouth and he bit down while sucking. He heard her wince and he bit even harder. She grabbed at his head and he released. He pushed his body back up to look down at her. He was mesmerized by her beauty. But it was his beauty too,. In this bedroom he owned her. He slapped her across the face and as her face turned he swung again, this time slapping her tit. The sound was electric as it filled the room. His cock was so hard it almost hurt. He slapped her breast again and she cringed but made no sounds.

"Did you miss me?" he asked sincerely. She said nothing. She simply stared up at him. Her expression was that of a lost dog. A victim. But she was standing her ground nonetheless. She refused to admit that she might be liking this.

Christian ran his tongue across her stomach, down around her beautiful hips, and finally his mouth hovered over the underwear. He took in there pretty pink color before angrily ripping them off as if they should have never been there in the first place. He savored the smell one more time before burying his face between her legs. He sucked on her clit and probed inside her with his tongue. He held her legs apart as he fucked her pussy with his mouth. All he heard was breathing. This only made him more ambitious.

His tongue moved down and he savored the moment. He gently kissed her butt cheeks before spreading them wide with his thumbs. His tongue flicked and licked and probed her asshole. Ass his lips connected around it he finally heard a soft moan. That was all it took.

"You like it don't you slut?" He murmured in between licking and sucking on her ass. It was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted in his life. He wanted to eat it until the sun came up, but he had other needs that needed to be filled.

Christian slowly climbed up his prey. His balls rubbed against her chest and neck as he moved up toward her face. He kneeled over her, perched like some predator with her gorgeous face below his hard cock.

"Open wide" is all he said. She just stared with her mouth closed.

"Open you fucking bitch" he growled. This time angry that she continued refusing. She stared up at him, taunting him and holding her ground. They both knew this was part of it. This was part of their connection. He loved her for it.

Christians thumbs shoved their way down past her lips and pushed hard on her teeth until she let them in. Her mouth parted slightly and he pulled her lips wide causing a gaping smile. He removed one hand and guided the head of his dick toward her. He was shaking with anticipation. He knew he was going to cum quickly he just needed to feel her mouth again. He leaned his body forward and his manhood went into her mouth as she relaxed her mouth and throat. She had been here many times before and she knew it was smarter not to fight it and even smarter not to try to service him from on her back. She knew her place and she prepared to hold her breath for she was going to need it.

The room filled with the sounds of popping and gagging and spit erupting as Christian face fucked Rachel without any regard for her. He changed between quick and furious thrusts that caused spit to fly out, to slow and deep penetrations that were attempts to bruise the back of her throat. He was squatting abve her. One hand holding the base of his cock and the other pulling her head up to meet it. All the staking, all the watching and waiting, all of it worth every second of this. The feeling started in his shoulders and shot down his back and ended at his balls. He knew he was going to explode but he wanted to savor it a little while longer. Finally he came and at the perfect moment he began to flood her mouth with his thick spunk, she reached up and began caressing his balls to intensify the feeling. Christian cried out loudly as he had the type of orgasm only she could give him. He came so hard he felt it coming back out of her mouth and down her chin. He finally collapsed on the bed beside her. When he opened his eyes she was staring at him. He felt guilty but he also felt incredible. All of the stress in his world was released and shot into his angles throat. But now he realized that he was probably in real trouble. He got up off the bed and stood looking at her. He tried to think of something good to say, something to break the tension. But for the first time that night Rachel made a noise that wasn't a moan or whimper. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at her master:

"You aren't finished yet..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Intern to Slut Pt. 01 Nicole is forced to confront her fantasies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking it Like a Bitch Natalie takes it like a bitch.in Erotic Couplings
Time Out Marital sex is a little stale.in Loving Wives
Mika Makes a Mistake An Asian emo girl gets blackmailed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wax On, Wax Off I went in for waxing and got creamed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories