Taking Risks on Casino Night

Story Info
The real gamble was in the car on the way home.
2.6k words
4.08
60.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a couple who enjoy and get turned on by reading to, and writing for each other. We thought it would be a thrill to share with you some of the stories we have written for each other. This is a fantasy I wrote for her.

The wipers swip-swap across the windshield, clearing from it the gentle rain that is falling. It is 1:52am. We are heading north on I-395 about 20 minutes outside of Norwich, Connecticut. We have about another hour and 15 mins to go until we reach home.

It has been a great night of fun in the casino at Mohegan Sun. Excellent food, wild shows, and the thrill of placing bets was well worth the long drive down. Although the drive down hadn't been bad at all. We were all dressed up and looking good, chattering away, carried by the excitement of the up-coming evening's fun. The ride home has been a bit more subdued. Of course 8 hours in a casino can take it out of you.

Kathy is out cold in the front passenger seat. She managed to imbibe a few more drink than she should have. Matt and I actually had to help her to the car. We strapped her in, wedged a pillow between her head and the window, and she was gone before the engine started. Mary Ellen is wiped. She has stretched out over the middle seats with a pillow and blanket. She lasted about 10 minutes longer than Kathy.

Thankfully Joannie is driving. She happens to be amped. Joannie, being nervous about betting, had been playing it safe all night. With about 15 minutes left in the casino and with much razzing, being called chicken and finally a dare, Joannie, frustratingly tossed a $100 bill down on red 23 on the roulette wheel. We all giggled and she held her breath as the marble raced around the wheel. When it finally stopped bouncing and the croupier called out "23 RED!!" we all nearly passed out. With her hands shaking, Joannie collected her 35 to 1 pay out of $3,500.

Needless to say she won't be sleeping for hours. That leaves myself, Shannon and Matt. Shannon and I had shared the back seat on the way down and Matt sat in the middle seat with Mary Ellen. But with her sprawled out, Matt was forced into the back row with us.

The long night, the drone of the highway and the drinks were having their affect on Shannon. As she sat between Matt and I, her head began to loll on my shoulder, her body leaning left and against mine. Matt, on her right, was leaning in the other direction with his head against the window.

I, however, had other ideas besides sleeping for the ride home...

I hadn't been able to take my eyes off of Shannon since the moment I saw her walking to the car earlier that afternoon. Her long blonde hair curled and fell down her shoulder and over her tiny well fitting spaghetti strapped black dress. The dress showing off all the curves of the body in an incredibly sexy yet elegant way. She had black sheer stockings that, knowing her, went just high enough that the mid-thigh length hem of her dress just covered them. The ensemble was finished off with 4 inch high black leather heels. To say she exuded sex would be an understatement. Yet it was all wrapped up in such a sweet little seemingly innocent package that only a select few people would ever know just how naughty she truly was.

I wasn't the only one who noticed. I saw Matt's jaw nearly drop and he had to readjust the way he was sitting upon laying eyes on her. She would continue to grab the attention of nearly every male, and quite a few female that would cross her path that evening. Craned necks, side ways glances and double takes were quite frequent that evening.

My arousal for and my attraction to this woman was so strong, I was sure I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her until we got home. So with Joannie focused on the wet road ahead of her and and listening to the muted soft music coming from the radio, Kathy out cold and Mary Ellen resting peaceful, I leaned my head down and gently began to kiss Shannon's neck.

Now I am one of the few people that know what being kissed on the neck does to Shannon. She immediately began to perk up and I most likely caused a small stirring to begin deep inside her. I kissed her a few more times then see looked up at me. I whispered in her ear, "wanna play?" A wickedly sly grin immediately spread across her face as she nervously scanned the occupants of the car.

The deep seeded naughtiness in her began growing by rapidly with each heart beat. She looked back at me and whispered to me, "what about him?" as she nodded in Matt's direction. "I don't think we can do anything without him noticing, so, want to let him join in?" Shannon's eyes dazzled and pussy grew damp as the notion crashed through her mind like lightning. Then she calmly nodded her head yes.

I leaned down and kiss her lips and then your tongues intertwined in a deep passion filled kiss. I then returned my lips to her neck and she quietly draws in a breath. After a few seconds of this, I reach behind Shannon and tap Matt on his shoulder. He stirs and looks over. He sees what I'm doing and the expression on Shannon's face. Shannon gives him her wicked sideways glance and his eyes go wide.

I tugged on the material covering his shoulder, urging him to lean toward Shannon. He does and then ever so slowly he leans in to begin kissing and sucking his side of her neck. Two men kissing her in her most sensitive areas is like an electric shock to Shannon. She sucks in her breath while trying to be quiet. Her hands instantly shot out and grabbed the thigh on either side of her as his lips touched her. We could both feel the passion in her through the grip she had on our legs. This served only to raise the arousal level each of us was feeling.

Shannon's hand ran up and down our thighs and she began to squirm as the two independent tongues worked their magic on her neck, shoulders, and ears.

After getting her warmed up this way, I slipped a finger under the spaghetti strap on the left side of her dress and slipped it over her shoulder. Matt saw what I was doing and followed suit as we continued to kiss her. Once we had her straps down, we each slipped a finger inside the top of her dress. As she held her breath we gently slipped the dress down over her breasts exposing her nipples to the cool air-conditioned air. She nervously eyed the cabin to make sure no one could see but the thought quickly melted away as she felt our lips simultaneously wrap around her hardening nipples. Her breathing increased and her head rolled back as her eyes closed and pleasure washed over her. Shannon has intensely sensitive nipples and she loves having them sucked. She is actually able to feel the pleasure in her clit when her nipples are sucked.

I knew at this point her pussy would be soaking wet but only one way to find out. Matt and my hand's were already on her thighs at this point. We each pushed the hem of her short tight dress up. We slid our hands under her legs and pulled the dress over her round ass. While still sucking her nipples, we each hooked a finger under the string of her black thong and gently pulled them down her thighs, over her knees, down her legs, and off her feet. I then reached behind her back and slowly unzipped her dress as Matt carefully pulled the dress up and over her shoulders, head and then arms.

And there she was, in an SUV travelling down the road at 68 miles per hour in the rain in the dark with six other people, completely naked except for her black sheer thigh-high stockings, a pair of soft lips and warms tongue on each nipple and eager fingers making their way to her needy pussy.

Matt and I moved a bit to allow her to spread her legs and give us access to her sweet slit. My fingers found their target first. The tips of my finger brushing against her already hard clit caused Shannon to breath in so sharply, I thought for sure someone would hear....but nothing.

A half second later, Matt's fingers found Shannon's wet labia and his finger easily slips inside her warm, pink folds. Shannon leans her head forward and buries her face in my shoulder to keep from crying out. Usually she is good at being quiet when she needs to be but the pleasure of two men sucking on her nipples while rubbing her clit and fingering her g-spot at the same time is more than she is used to. I raised my head to kiss her on the lips as I begin to work her clit faster and faster. She whispers to me, "He is really rubbing my g-spot hard, I'm gonna cum."

I return lips to her nipple. She doesn't last too much longer before her body begins to shake as the first orgasm of the night rips through her body. Once she relaxes from her orgasm, we all go still and silent, looking around to see if anyone noticed. Joannie is obliviously be-bopping down the road. Kathy won't move for the night. Just then Mary Ellen readjusts but quickly settles back down.

This is when Shannon leans right over on my lap and begins to unzip my pants. As she is pulling my cock out, she open her legs and shows her pussy(which is now on his end of the seat)to Matt. He immediately begins to touch her clit as her lips wrap around the hard, pre-cum covered head of my cock. I have to fight the urge to gasp in as her sweet mouth begins to bob up and down on my cock.

I can just hear a muffled moan come from her as Matt slides two fingers inside her. He begins working her clit with one hand and fingering her deep with the other. My hand had just found her right nipple when a lightning flash lit up the cabin of the suv and burn this image in my head. Shannon naked stretch across the two of us with my cock in her mouth, my hand on her nipple, two of Matt's fingers deep in her pussy and his other hand rubbing her clit, her leg bent at the knee and pressed against the back of the seat to have her pussy wide open to him. God I Love this Woman!

She loves to suck on my cock and tonight had been no exception. She may have even been extra passionate about it here in the back of the car. I continued to rub her nipple and I held her hair back so I could watch her sweet little mouth work my cock in the passing light of the streetlights.

This went on for about 5 minutes when the thrill of sucking one man's cock while another man worked her pussy over caught up to her. We both noticed her hips beginning to buck wildly and then she clamped down with her tongue on my cock as her second orgasm washed over her.

After about 10 seconds of recovery, she propped herself up on his fingers and my cock slid out of her mouth. I then heard her whisper to him, "your turn."

Her pussy turned toward me and her head dropped to his lap. It didn't take long for him to pull his cock out of his pants. I watched her as she looked at his dick and slowly stroked it.

Watching the pre-cum glisten in the light of the highway lamps, there was another quick flash of lightning washing her body in erotic light when she lowered her lips over his cock. I watched her slide up and down a few times and then his head rolled back and he open ed his mouth in a silent moan. At this point I leaned forward. It was difficult in the cramped quarters but i was just able to get my tongue on her shiny wet clit. I felt her roll her hips the moment my tongue touched her, assuring me of her approval.

She loves having her pussy licked. I luxuriated in the taste of her. Giving to Shannon is pure pleasure. I continue kiss, suck and lick her lips and clit but I can tell by the movement of her body that she is really getting into sucking him off and is using all the tricks she knows to put him over the top. I look up just in time for lightning to freeze time. In the split second of light I see her just as her mouth reaches the head of his cock on the upstroke. It's right then that I hear a muffled sound and realize it is Matt coming in my sweet little Shannon's mouth.

She continues to pump his dick with her mouth and then I notice that she is reaching up to cover his mouth with her hand. She begins to slow down her stroke as he begins to calm down from his climax. As she releases his cock, I realized she had to swallow all of his cum as there was nowhere to put it in the car without getting caught. 'God, my baby is soooo naughty, I fucking love it,' I think to myself.

She then lifts up and comes back to me and whispers quietly but firmly, "I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME NOW."

With that she dove down on my cock and began working it like a mad woman. I honestly think she was trying to see if she could make me cry out in pleasure and get us caught. I think she knew how hard I would have to fight and that thrilled her.

The pleasure my little sexy naughty gorgeous girl was giving me was more intense than I had ever felt before. The thrill of intense sex and chance of getting caught was like a drug. Matt began working her pussy with his hands again and her hips began to rock. The thrill must have been just as intense for her because we both began to cum at that moment. I could feel that this was going to be a huge load and i hoped she could handle it all. I also knew that sucking our cocks and swallowing our cum was turning her on immensely and this was going to be a big orgasms for her.

We both had to fight with all we had to keep from shouting out. I screamed in my head, as my hot cum shot into her throat. Like a champ she swallowed my full load it right down despite having her biggest orgasm of the ride home at the same time.

With that, we dressed the best that we could and with Shannon in my arms, we fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of the ride home.