Taking Risks on Casino Night Ch. 02

Story Info
After The Ride Home.
1.9k words
3.94
27.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ride home...

It was very late when we returned home from the Casino. Everyone had been dropped off at their respective homes except for Matt, Simon and I. Earlier in the day, Matt had driven to our house and parked there and we all got into Joannie's car to drive together. Now, at nearly 2:30am, we were slightly weary but happy to be home. The excitement and adventure we shared in the car on the way home had worn us out but the thrill of it was still lingering. In the driveway, Matt was slowly walking to his car, obviously not looking forward to another stretch of travel to get home. Simon and I looked at each other, smiled and looked back to Matt. Simon was the first to speak.

"Hey Matt, why don't you hang out for a little bit?" Simon asked.

Matt turned and with a relieved smile replied, "That would be great. I really don't want to get back in the car."

The three of us headed into the house. I immediately went to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable while Simon and Matt made their way to the kitchen for a drink.

In my room, I quickly removed my high heels and then slipped my dress over my head. Making my way to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and stepped inside. The warm water was running over my body, relaxing me as I reached for my favorite shower gel. As I was lathering up, I was remembering the car ride home. It was so exciting to be touched and kissed and licked and to feel such pleasure while our good friends were so close and were seemingly unaware of any of it.

Simon and I had talked about having some fun with Matt before but to actually make it happen and in such a risky way was beyond what I imagined it would be.

As I was remembering the feel of Matt's cock in my mouth and Simon's tongue on my pussy, I began massaging my breasts and nipples. Soon, my hands were caressing the rest of my warm soapy body.

My eyes closed as my hand reached my pussy. The slickness of the soap helped my fingers glide over my clit. While the fingers of my right hand were working on my hard little clit, my left hand was moving back and forth attending to both of my hard, aching nipples. The memory of Simon trying to be quiet as he came in my mouth in the back of Joannie's car, sent me over the edge. I leaned against the wall of the shower and shuddered as the warmth of my orgasm spread through my body.

After recovering from my orgasm, I rinsed and toweled off. I then slipped into one of my silk baby doll nighties. Simon often comments on how sexy I look in black so that was the obvious choice. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and headed down to the kitchen.

As I walked into the room, I was delighted to see both men turn and smile at me. Their appreciation of my choice of nightie showed in their wicked grins. I feigned embarrassment at my more than 'comfortable' appearance then smiled and walked over to Simon, proud of the way two men were admiring me. I reached up high to wrap my arms around Simon's neck and he rewarded me by pulling me close in his arms and kissing me deeply. I could feel my nightie being pulled up and over my soft, round little ass as he hugged me. I knew Matt was getting a great view, and I was very happy with my naughty decision to not wear panties.

As I pulled away from Simon, I cast a quick glance at Matt who was watching me intently. He quickly looked away and I smiled to myself and asked if anyone was hungry.

No one wanted any food. Matt sat in a bar chair and we stood at the center island of the kitchen, making small talk and finishing our drinks. I was standing close to Simon with my arm around him rubbing his back. His hand was resting on my arm. He would slowly caress down the length of my arm and then back up my side knowing that he was sending little chills through my body as he did so. He would lean in to kiss my cheek and ear every now and then. This combined with his touch stirred the deep passion inside me.

I knew it was up to me to make a move to end the night and send Matt home or to get it started and ask him to stay. I chose the latter.

As Matt was about to pick up his keys and say his goodbyes, joking about how he can tell when he's not wanted, I pulled away from Simon. Before Matt could stand, I went to him and pressed my body against his and I kissed him urgently, letting him know he was wanted. At first, he was surprised and didn't know quite what to do. But within seconds, I felt his arms reach around me as his hands made their way to my ass...the one only minutes earlier he was stealing a look at while I kissed Simon.

I pulled back from the kiss and reached down to feel Matt's hardening cock through his pants. I traced the outline of it with my fingertips. I was pleased by his moan of pleasure and the feel of his hand squeezing my ass and pulling me closer to him. I turned and looked at Simon who was staring intently at me. I knew he was turned on. Simon had told me many times how he loved seeing me get turned on and taking what I want. I knew without looking that his cock was hard for me.

I took Matt's hand and turned to Simon and whispered, "Let's go to bed, baby."

We walked silently to the bedroom. I was feeling so powerful and so turned on. I could feel my pussy getting wet with each step we took.

I turned to Simon first and helped him out of his clothes. When he was free of his pants, I quickly kneeled down and took his hard cock into my mouth. The long, slow strokes deep inside my warm mouth made Simon sigh in relief. I felt his hand rest on my head as he began to thrust gently. After a minute of this, I slowly pulled up and stood. Keeping my hand on Simon's cock, I turned to Matt.

"Are you still dressed?", I asked with a wicked grin, motioning Matt to come closer to me.

With my free hand I unbuckled Matt's belt as he lifted his shirt over his head and stepped out of his shoes. As he slipped off his pants, I told him to get on the bed and lie back and relax.

I turned to Simon and looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you," I said.

Simon took my face into his hands and whispered, "Shannon, I am so in love with you."

I turned from Simon's loving hands and climbed onto the bed. On my knees straddling Matt's right thigh, I lifted my nightie up and over my head. My long blonde hair fell over my shoulders and down my back, caressing my skin as the cool air began to work its magic on my nipples. I felt them begin to stiffen ache with desire. Matt was watching my body and began to stroke his rock hard cock.

Watching him do this, I lowered my pussy onto his thigh and began a quick forward and backward thrust of my hips, letting him feel my warmth and wetness. Seeing Matt stroking his cock was stirring my passion and I just had to have his cock in my mouth. I leaned down and gently moved his hand aside and took his cock into my own hand. While looking up into his eyes, I held out my tongue and swirled it over the head...around and around, ending with a soft sucking kiss. Hearing his moans of approval, I took the entire head of his cock into my mouth. I did this over and over until I was deep throating him. Sliding my lips all the way to the tip and back down to the base again.

Hearing Matt's breathing quicken and his moans get louder, I moved my body between his legs. Still on my knees, I began to rock my ass temptingly in Simon's direction. Knowing he was watching, I reached behind with one hand to expose my pussy to him. It was only a matter of seconds before I felt Simon's fingertips caress the outer lips of my pussy. I let out a soft, muffled moan.

I stopped sucking Matt's cock just long enough to turn and beg, "Simon, please fuck me, baby!"

With that, I felt Simon's hands grasp my hips and pull me onto his rock hard shaft. I let out a loud moan but with Matt's cock completely filling my mouth, it sounded more like a deep sigh.

Simon had told me before that he loves the sound of me cumming while I'm sucking him off. His hard and fast thrusts let me know how turned on he was.

Simon groaned, "God, I love your hot little pussy, Shannon!"

His deep thrusts caused my body to rock back and forth.

As Simon was standing next to the bed, fucking my wet aching pussy, I was sucking Matt's dick with long fast strokes. Simon's cock felt so good inside me...filling me and then pulling all the way out...then back in again. I started to match his thrusts. Every time Simon slammed into my pussy with his cock, I sucked Matt's dick deep inside my mouth.

This rhythm was building and building. I reached down to rub my clit in small circles while holding my ass so high, letting Simon fuck me deep and hard. Matt reached up and started to gently pinch my nipples.

Our moans and hard breathing filled the room. I felt Matt's cock thicken in my mouth and his hips thrust up and he let out a long low moan as his cum began to fill my mouth. I had to swallow quickly to keep it all in.

It was then that I felt the waves of my own orgasm start deep inside my body. From my nipples down to my clit. The feeling of Simon's cock thrusting in and out of my pussy brought wave after wave of pleasure over my body. The hard spasms in my pussy were squeezing Simon's cock and the sound of my moans with Matt's cock in my mouth sent Simon over the edge. He grabbed my ass and thrust into my pussy so deep. He exploded inside me, filling me up.

After a few minutes, I moved off of Matt and he shifted to the other side of the bed. I moved in to the center and Simon got in and slid next to me. I turned to him and held him close. We all lay there comfortably quiet. We fell asleep. But as it turned out, it was only for a short time...