Taking Sandy Down Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy is the main attraction at a party.
3.7k words
4.4
232.4k
31
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

Exhausted, I almost fell on the sheets and started curling up as one of the men cuffed my left wrist to one of the rings in the mattress. The fact that I was completely naked did cause me some discomfort, but worst was the picture in my mind of being ridden and raped by these men and the horrible remembrance of being forced to cum by the machine. As if I needed a reminder, I could feel the wetness of the rapist's seed leaking out of me. I shuddered and softly sobbed as I thought of the possibility of being pregnant by one of these bastards.

It all made no difference as the exhaustion overpowered my thoughts and soon I was asleep. I'm not sure how long I slept, but I was awaken by one of the blacks who took the cuff off my wrist. My body was stiff and to my horror I could still feel the wetness between my legs. He took my arm and walked me down the hall to a large bathroom. He told me to shower and put on the clothes that he had for me, then fix my makeup.

The shower was wonderful, the first thing that I enjoyed since my abduction. When I finished and toweled off, I heard the door open behind me. John and the fat white guy came in carrying some clothes. I held the towel over my body, but they just smiled as they laid the garments on the chair in front of the mirror.

"Put the towel down bitch, what we hadn't seen of your body we don't want to see." said the white guy. John reached out a yanked the towel out of my hands, my face reddening as I stood naked in front of them. "OK bitch, put the clothes on and let's see how you look.

Tears formed in my eyes as I realize they planned to watch me get dressed. "Please," I whispered, "Do you have to watch?"

"Oh yah!" said John, "This is fun and I may want to fuck you again before the party."

I shuddered listening to their obscene talk as I dressed. They discussed my body in detail and how it felt to cum in me. I tried to ignore them, but tears again came to my eyes.

The clothes to my surprise were not cheap and they fit me exactly. The dress was a deep red that went well with my complexion and auburn hair. It was form fitting from the waist up and had spaghetti straps over my bare shoulders. The lower part was fairly tight and came to just above my keens. There wasn't a bra, but the panties were red also and bikini cut. The stockings covering my legs were sheer and smoke gray. The shoes were black shiny leather with 4-inch heels. In spite of the situation, when I looked in the mirror, a beautiful woman looked back. My thought was broken when the fat white guy handed me lipstick and a brush for my hair. After a little work my hair shone and the deep red lipstick finished the job.

I was jolted back into reality when I heard, "OK bitch, now your jewelry." John said and stepped in front of me. He put a sequined collar around my neck and locked it in place. Then he took matching bracelets and placed on each wrist. I gasped when I realized that the collar and bracelets had small loops in them so I could be restrained if they wanted too. Even with my fear of being helplessly restrained in front of a group of people, I again looked in the mirror and must admit that the total picture would have turned any man's head.

"OK bitch," the white guy said, "Let's check your lipstick. On your knees!" I recoiled at his command and shook my head, but he smirked at me and said. "If you don't cooperate you will spend the entire party riding the dildo and I don't think you want to do that. Now, ON YOU KNEES BITCH!"

Remembrance of a feared event is a powerful emotion and I feared being forced to orgasm over and over on the dildo machine that they used on me earlier. The fear wasn't so much my cumming, the first few felt times felt good, as it was the fact that they could make me do most anything for sexually fulfillment by pushing me to the edge and holding me there. Even after I came, the next push to the edge was just as devastating as the first time. I was terrified of what I would do if the sexual torment were pushed too far so I sunk to my knees in front of the white guy.

He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and stepped so that the tip was inches from my mouth. I stared at the wet tip, a drop of precum on the slit of the head when he put his hands behind my head and pulled me toward him. The tip pushed against my lips, coating my skin where it touched me. In a low, menacing voice he said, "Suck it honey or would you rather sit on the dildo a while?"

I sobbed softly as I slowly opened my mouth. He pushed it deep in me and told me to suck him. I held my eyes tightly shut as I sucked on his hard cock. Revulsion filled me when he slowly moved in and out of my mouth and I almost gagged. To my surprise he pulled out and smiled as he said, "Good job bitch, I can see your lipstick on my cock." I glanced at him and the smudges of the lipstick where clearly visible. He took me by my arm and lifted me to my feet. I was told to fix my lipstick and hair and when I had finished they lead me through several stairwells and rooms until we came to the door leading to the waiting car. "Just a few more items and your ready." John said to me as he snapped a leash to the collar around my neck and then blindfolded me. "Do not take the blindfold off bitch. You'll get your ass in a lot of trouble if you do." One of them whispered in my ear causing me to shudder.

I felt the leash pull on me and I blindly took several steps forward. Hands took me by my arms and helped me down some steps across a gravel drive and halted me. I heard a door open and I was helped into the car.

"Tom, you and the other two did good," someone said and continued with a laugh, "We'll get her back to you in the morning, and I think she may want to sleep awhile" The door closed and the engine started. Before the car started to move the voice said, "OK Sandy! One warning. Do not take the blindfold off and don't think about trying to escape. The doors are locked and can only be opened from up here. It's dark outside and the car has tinted windows so nobody can see you. Finally, there is sound proving built in so screams will do you no good, unless of course you like pain and want to ride the dildo for a long time." My body shuddered as my mind visualized the things that could be done to me. A flash of my family crossed my mind and tears formed in my eyes and the car drove on to my degradation.

I was filled with dread as I rode silently through the night. Fearful of the consequence, I didn't try to peek out to see where we were or try the doors. Finally, after what seemed likes hours the car slowed and I felt it turn into a long driveway of some sort. When the car had stopped I heard the door open and hands grasped my arms and helped me from the car. While someone held my arms another pair of hands smoothed my dress down over my hips. The hands lingered on my rear and I started to turn away, but the hand on my arm tightened and held me still.

I was then led into a building and the sounds of a party came to my ears. I caught pieces of conversation as men and women, judging from their voices, commented on my appearance. I was standing still, the hand still holding my arm tightly when I felt someone touch my right breast and I jerked away from the intruder and quickly found out that my action was a mistake. The person holding me twisted my arm behind my back and raised it up causing me to yelp in pain. "Sandy, tell the Lady that you want her to touch your breast, that you want her to suck on your nipple." As he talked he twisted my arm harder and raised it enough that it brought tears of pain to my eyes.

"Please" I whispered "Please1 I can't let a women do that. I -I've- I've never been with a women" I sobbed. The voice answered me saying that this will be my first then. His voice changed and I could hear the menace as he said, "Tell her Sandy!"

Fear almost consumed me as I desperately tried to think of something to say that would spare me, but nothing came. I gasped as the hand hurt my arm with his grasp and the voice said, "For the last time bitch, tell her."

Breathing rapidly with dark foreboding, I softly said, "Please, please touch my breast and suck on it."

Even though I knew it was coming, I flinched when I felt the hand on my breast again. I steadied myself and didn't react at all when the woman pulled one of the spaghetti straps off my shoulder and exposed my nipple, but when the warm, wet lips closed around the nub I whimpered. I felt her tongue swirl around and around the point and the soft suction causing my flesh to harden. The hand on my wrist tightened more as the woman sucked hard on my nipple. I trembled as my point became rock hard and I flinched as teeth nipped at the hard flesh, replacing the gentle suction. Suddenly it was over and I felt the woman pull my strap up on my shoulder, covering my very wet and aroused nipple.

The hands turned me to the left and I walked 4 or 5 steps before they stopped me. They took my hand and place a glass in it and told me to drink. I asked what I was drinking and that was again a mistake as a swift hand hit my ass causing me to scream in surprise more than pain. I quickly drank what tasted like white wine. The glass was filled again and I drank it down noting that it tasted a little different.

Someone took the empty wine glass from me and I was led about ten steps further when I noticed that everything had gone quiet. I heard a door close and lock behind me as I was led down a slight incline. My body felt suddenly hot and I could tell through the blindfold that I was standing in a very well lighted area. The hands released my arms and I sensed that the man had stepped behind me.

Sudden a man's voice came over a PA system. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Sandy. We are to assist in her training and in a rare treat, see if we can help get her pregnant."

"NOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed when I heard what they planned to do. "You can't, no, pleas---." My plea was cut short as a ball gag was stuffed in my mouth and the straps locked behind my head. I started to struggle, but arms circled my waist and almost picked me up as I kicked out with my legs. I heard the man on the PA system. "As you can see, she isn't completely broken yet so we'll have to restrain her, but hey, more fun for us." The arms holding me tightened and others pushed the straps off of my shoulders and unzipped the back of my dress. The dress and panties were stripped off of me leaving only my stockings and high heels.

I was forced on my back on a bed of some sort. I could feel the cool satin on my back as hands swiftly tied my wrists to the two upper corners so my arms were stretched out. I heard a snap and the collar was secured to another ring so I could only lift my head off the bed about 6 inches. Helpless I again heard the voice. "Everyone in place? Good! It's time to introduce Sandy to her first lover and the team that will prepare her for him." Hands gently raised my head and took my blindfold off. I blinked several times trying to focus my eyes. I tried to scream in horror as my eyes focused, but the ball gag prevented me from making much of a sound. I was on a brightly lighted bed in the middle of a sunken portion of the room. The sheets were shiny black satin causing my white skin to stand out in stark contrast. All around were people sitting in chairs, out of the spotlight that shined on me, in dim, almost dark areas. The hoods covered a mostly black hole where their face was. I could see the end of a nose or chin on a few, but couldn't tell male from female. My breathing became very rapid as the setting fed my fears and completely spooked me. Tears ran down my cheeks and I tossed my head from side to side as I tried to scream into the ball gag. I fought against the bonds for several minutes until I was exhausted. During my struggles it was deathly quiet except for the sounds I made. Finally, when I realized that I was helpless and lay still one of the hooded figure got up and walked to me.

"Sandy," he said, "Met Eddie, your new lover and the team that will prepare the two of you for each other." My mind swirled as I saw movement to my right. I gasped as "Eddie" came into view. He was huge! At least 7 foot tall and extremely muscular, he had to weigh at least 300 pounds. His skin was shiny with oil or sweat, I couldn't tell which, and he was jet black. I watched as a hooded figure appeared beside him and grasped his cock. "Oh," I groaned in a whisper as my attention was drawn to the hooded figure's hand as it wrapped around the huge appendage. "He'll rip me open," I thought as I briefly struggled again trying to free my arms. The hood fell away from an attractive blonde's face as she tightened her grip on Eddie and ran her tongue over the tip. Then she took the first several inches in her mouth and gently sucked on him as he looked at my face.

I hadn't noticed the group of robed women around me until I felt hands on my left breast. Gently, they untied the ball gag and took it out of my mouth, cautioning me not to scream. "Please, please, I don't want this," I sobbed as each woman began to caress part of my body. Two of them had already started sucking on my nipples as a third kissed my neck and shoulder. Hands unsnapped the collar around my neck from the bed ring and lifted my head so I could see another woman place her mouth against my sex. I gasped as the first gentle flick of her tongue bathed my clitoris. Two other women were gently running their hands over my stocking covered legs.

I knew that I was about to be raped again, but the gentle caresses of the women was unexpected and I found myself beginning to, if not enjoy, at least relax under the stimulation. My nipples were rock hard and wet as the tongues and lips continued to nurse at each breast. The wetness was growing in my vagina as the first women moved aside and another went down on me. I gasped as her tongue penetrated me and then went back to my clit. My body began to take over as I slowly raised and lowered my hips toward the tongue that was torturing my reason, forcing me to almost lose control of my own body.

My breathing was ragged and I was almost continually moaning as the women continued to work on me. To say they were skillful would be an understatement. Many times I felt myself start toward an orgasm, but they never carried me to the edge like the machine did. As a result I got hotter and hotter, until I desperately wanted a man in me. Eddie seemed to sense this because all the stimulation stopped and when I opened my eyes I saw the jet-black head between my thighs. I groaned as I felt the black's tongue bath my clitoris as he pushed two fingers in me. He lifted his head and commanded someone to untie my hands then went back to licking and sucking my clitoris.

My hands were free, but I knew I had lost. I placed my hands on his shoulders and half heartedly tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Finally I put my arms at my side, offering no resistance as he played with my body, making me desperate for him. One of the women whispered in my ear, "Do you want him to fuck you?" The question startled me and I weakly moan no between gasps when his tongue passed over my swollen nub. Several more minutes passed and my body screamed for a man to fulfill my desperate need. The woman's voice came to me again only this time she didn't ask. She commanded me to ask him to fuck me.

Sweep up in a frenzy of desire, I closed my eyes and said in a soft voice, "Fuck me Please make love to me."

Eddie raised his head and said, "Louder Sandy. Tell us what you want"

I almost shouted as his tongue resumed the torture of my clitoris, "Fuck me you bastard, please, please fuck me." Immediately I started to sob as the realization hit me of how far I had sunk. I felt the huge black shift his weight and crawl up between my legs. He placed his hands behind both my knees and forced them toward my chest as he mounted me.

I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side when I felt the tip of his huge black cock touch my slit. "Please" I whispered, "please be gentle. It's so big I'm scared that you'll hurt me." He flexed his hips and the first several inches entered me. He paused and then pushed in a little more. I moaned, not with pain, but because I was so full of him that it was a little uncomfortable. I tried to straighten my legs out, but he held them there and without warning strongly thrust into me.

I screamed in surprise as he started to piston his cock in and out of me with long deep strokes. I could feel his balls swing against my ass, his cock completely impaling me. He settled into a moderate rhythm and after several minutes of fucking me he put his hand on my face, turn it up and tried to kiss me. I quickly avoided his lips and turned again to the side. I heard him laugh as he increased the rhythm of his movements. Every few seconds he would raise up and lean forward as his cock plunged into me. Each stroke put pressure and rubbed my clitoris and my body began the long climb toward fulfillment. He knew that his movements were getting to me and he speeded up even more. "Oh, oh," I moaned over and over as my resistance when down the tubes. Soon I moaned with every in stroke. My moaning was cut short as again he tried to kiss me. This time his tongue touched mine and then explored my mouth, touching everything. I was helpless to resist as my tongue searched him out and returned his kiss. My hips started to rise every time he pulled back, trying to keep as much of the cock in me as possible.

The orgasm continued to build and I could do nothing to stop it. Closer and closer I came with every stroke of his cock in me until I was moaning continually and tossing my head back and forth. "Yes, yes" I gasped as my body tensed and my neck and chest flushed red. Closer and closer until my head violently tossed back and forth and a scream came from deep in me.

My orgasm flooded me and took me to heights of pleasure that I had never been. I could feel my vagina tighten and spasm on the huge black cock that impaled me. It must have been too much for him because I heard him grunt as the first flood of his sperm shot deep into my vagina. He grunted the second time and more of his black seed entered me.

"Good fuck, good fuck" he muttered as he continued to flood my womb with his sperm. Finally he almost collapsed on me, covering my body completely with his huge bulk. After several minutes lying on top of me he slowly rose to his hands and knees. I flinched as I felt his cock pull out of my soaked vagina, a string of his cum leaking out of me. Briefly I thought about becoming pregnant by this black man's rape. I lay on my back breathing heavily, my orgasm fading, my eyes closed with my legs spayed out, his cum still leaking out. I wanted to sleep, but there was still the hooded audience that waited for the next part to start and I shuddered wondering what would happen next.

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers