Taking Shawna Stevens Ch. 03

Story Info
The blackmail of Shawna Stevens continues.
3.2k words
4.44
73.8k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin Harrison left the Stevens residence after his best friends sexy mother sucked him off. Shawna Stevens was told to be at his house the following day at 11:00 a.m. dressed in sexy lingerie.

Shawna is being blackmailed into have sex with Kevin in exchange for him deleting the video he had of her having sex with him and sucking his cock. While it was not completely consensual, his clever editing made it look like she was a willing participant. He would allow her to delete the video from his phone, although he already had a copy on his laptop.

Kevin stopped at the local Office Depot and purchased three high quality security cameras. When he got home, he went into his bedroom and began installing the cameras secretly around his room, connecting them to his laptop.

He had thoroughly enjoyed what he made Shawna do and found that deep down he actually did not feel bad about forcing her to perform sexually for him.

Shawna woke up early Saturday morning. Her night was filled with dreams of strange black men fucking her in front of her friends and family. Now fully awake, she was filled with dread over what she might be required to do with or for Kevin.

She moved throughout the morning in a haze of mixed emotions. She wanted to tell her husband in hopes that he might have a way out of this, but how would she explain the video from the kitchen when Kevin forced himself on her, or the blowjob in her living room yesterday? Would he even believe her? Would he look at her differently by being with a teenager? a black teenager at that. How would Danny react to the whole situation? As Shawna showered, she concluded that one more indiscretion would make everything go away and life would return to normal.

After showering, she pulled opened her special occasion lingerie drawer. She pulled out a black one piece that had snaps in the crotch area. She put on the outfit and admired herself in the mirror, before quickly remembering why she was wearing it. She then put on a black garter belt and attached them to the fishnet stockings. In the closet, she grabbed her black high heels that wrapped around her ankle. Carl called them her "Fuck Me" shoes. She also grabbed her gym bag and tossed the heels into the bag. She put on a pair of jogging pants and t-shirt over her outfit and grabbed her tennis shoes.

She checked the mirror one last time making sure her lingerie was not visible. "What have I gotten myself into?" She thought as she walked downstairs to the kitchen. Danny was at the table eating a leftover piece of pizza when his mother walked in.

"Hey mom, heading to the gym I see"

"Ye..yes, just want to get in some exercise today" she replied nervously.

"Okay, I'm gonna just hang out at home, Kevin said he had plans today. I think it involves a girl" Danny replied taking another bite of pizza and walking out of the kitchen

Shawna started shaking when he made that comment. Thankfully he walked away and didn't notice her reaction. She grabbed her car keys and left the house.

The drive to the Harrison residence was stressful. She was too nervous to listen to the radio so she was left with her own tormented thoughts.

She had only been to the Harrison house a few times when Danny was younger and she only dropped Danny off or picked him up. She had never been inside. The Harrisons lived in a rundown neighborhood, definitely a lower income area. Cheap chain link fences and junk in the front yards littered the neighborhood.

She pulled up in front of the Harrison residence and began to hyperventilate as she pulled her high heels out the bag and switch out her tennis shoes. She had too much on her mind to worry about what she looked like walking up to the house in gym clothes with high heels.

Once on the porch, she took a deep breath. Her stomach was in knots and she found that she could not summon the courage to knock on the door. However, she would not need to. Kevin saw her pull up and he opened the door seconds after she stepped onto the porch.

"Glad you made it" Kevin greeted her.

"Not like I really had a choice." Shawna said sternly but with teary eyes.

"Come in." Kevin said holding the screen door open for her.

Shawna walked past him and stopped in the living room.

Kevin shut the front door and turned to Shawna. "Okay, strip for me."

"Kevin, please don't make me do this. I am begging you." Shawna pleaded, hoping he would take mercy on her.

"Let's get one thing clear." Kevin said sternly. "I did not make you show up here today, you chose to drive here. You chose to be my little fuck slut in exchange for deleting the video on my phone."

Shawna's eyes began to tear up as he spoke.

"If you don't want to do this, then you are certainty free to leave and our deal is off. If you stay, you will do as I say." Kevin's voice was becoming louder and angrier as he spoke. "If you mention anything again about me forcing you, no matter how far we've gone, the deal will be off. Do...You...Understand?"

Shawna was taken aback by his tone, suddenly feeling like a little girl being chastised by a parent. Lowering her head submissively she said "Yes."

"Yes what, Shawna?"

"Yes, I understand"

"Good, now Strip!"

Shawna slowly removed her gym outfit and stood in front of Kevin wearing a skimpy, sexy lingerie outfit that should be for her husband, not her teenage son's best friend. She did not know exactly how to pose, and was extremely uncomfortable so she interlocked her fingers in front of her. Kevin's cock immediately became rock hard staring at the magnificent woman standing before him.

"Wow, you are so god damn sexy Shawna.' Kevin said as he approached her and squeezed her ass. "Let's take this into my bedroom." he took her hand and led her, almost dragging her into his bedroom.

Shawna noticed that Kevin's room was more cluttered than her son's room but the decor was similar. A typical male teen's room. Kevin shut the bedroom door and pulled off his shirt. He approached Shawna and embraced her forcing his tongue into her mouth. Shawna was not expecting it and was slow to respond, but eventually open her mouth slightly and let his tongue explore her mouth. His hands moved to her ass and began kneading her luscious cheeks.

Kevin turned her as they kissed so they would be in the right position to get a side shot from the camera concealed on his dresser. The other camera in his closet will have a good view of his bed. The third camera on the top of his bookshelf showed the entire bedroom.

Breaking the kiss, he took a step back. "Now Shawna, on your knees!"

Shawna hesitantly knelt down, first on one knee then the other. She knew what he wanted and reluctantly reached for his jeans, unzipped them and pulled them down. She discovered that Kevin was not wearing underwear. His massive cock sprang up with its evil eye staring her in the face.

"That's it baby, suck that black cock like you did yesterday." Kevin was saying that for the cameras which were recording everything to his laptop.

As Shawna grabbed his cock, it flinched at her touch. He looked down and admired this beautiful mature woman dressed like a sexy slut kneeling in his bedroom about to suck his cock again. This was truly a dream come true.

Shawna, although disgusted at having to pleasure this young man, she couldn't help but admire the size of his cock. He was much larger than her husband in both length and girth. She opened her mouth and slowly began sucking. As she sucked, she found that she was able to fit more into her mouth than she was yesterday. Subconsciously she reached up and messaged his large balls as she sucked

"Oh yeah, Shawna, I always enjoy it when you suck my cock." Kevin said, again for the cameras.

He placed his hands behind her head and decided that now she would learn to take him deep.

Gripping her hair, he began thrusting harder into her mouth. Shawna was gagging and moved her hands from his cock to his thighs in an effort to prevent him from going too deep. She could feel it starting to enter her throat and as her gag reflex began to relax, Kevin's cock worked itself deeper and deeper. He kept pushing in and out of her throat using more and more force during the entry. Shawna felt her pussy become moist. Eventually, all nine inches of his cock was imbedded deep down her throat. Her eyes became wide when she realized that her nose was buried in his public hair.

"How can I be getting wet from this?" Shawna thought to herself. "Was it sucking and deep throating this big black cock? Or the fact that I am being forced to do this? Or the thought of what this big cock would feel like buried in my pussy? Or maybe it was all of it combined."

Suddenly a loud moan escaped from Shawna. She did not realize she had moaned, but Kevin did as well as the cameras.

"That's a good little slut, take my cock deep down your throat." Kevin said forcing his cock balls deep down her throat and holding her head against his crotch. Shawna soon became desperate for air and pushed as hard as she could against Kevin's thighs but could not dislodge the large cock blocking her air way.

She looked up at Kevin with pleading eyes, but he stared at her with a grin on his face refusing to release her. He held her firm against his body until he saw her eyes start to roll up into head and she began to shake from an uncontrolled orgasm.

"Holy Fuck Bitch, you just came from me choking you with my cock." Kevin said as he finally released her. Shawna sat back on her ankles coughing and taking deep breaths of air. "You really are a black cock slut aren't you."

Shawna started to tear up. She could not understand why she reacted to such abusive behavior. Kevin had just suffocated her with his cock and she experienced an orgasm from it. "What is wrong with me? She thought to herself.

Kevin reached down and helped Shawna to her feet. He grabbed her and kissed her again forcing his tongue into hers, her mouth opened and their tongues dueled as he moved her to his bed. Breaking off the kiss, he forced her down on his bed on her back.

He leaned over her and began lightly kissing her neck as Shawna stared at the ceiling. She tried to go somewhere else in her mind. She closed her eyes and imagined that it was her husband Carl kissing her body.

Kevin moved down her body kissing her upper chest as he pulled the shoulder straps of her lingerie down to expose her large breasts. "Look at how hard your nipples are you little slut."

Shawna became red with embarrassment. She knew her body was betraying her and she did not want to give Kevin the satisfaction that she was enjoying it anymore than she already had.

Kevin took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. He had found Shawna's Achilles heel as she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

He then moved to her other nipple as his hand slid under her thong and began rubbing her clit. "Uuuuuhhhhh god!" Shawna groaned arching her back as she experienced another orgasm.

Kevin continued his manipulation of her clit as he kissed her stomach moving ever so closely to her pussy. Kevin removed his finger and Shawna sighed in disappointment, but as Kevin's tongue replaced his finger on her clit, a shockwave rocked her body. She had never experienced sex like this before.

Sex with Carl was always very gentle and quick. She rarely had an orgasm with Carl and had never experienced more than one orgasm during sex and now she just had two. She did not want to enjoy this but she was experiencing feelings she had never felt before.

Kevin continued to lick and tongue her pussy enjoying the taste of her juices and enjoying how she was responding to his sexual talents. When he installed the cameras, he could not have hoped for a better response.

Shawna who was desperately trying not to respond to the stimulation she was receiving was fighting a losing battle. She felt a warm feeling building deep inside. The warm feeling was increasing as Kevin continued throwing fuel onto her fire as he inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy while his tongue maintained its assault on her clit.

Her arousal was growing exponentially at his expert manipulation. Suddenly her body began to thrash as a large orgasm washed over her body.

"Ooohhh". Never in her life had Shawna experienced such a large orgasm. She was panting as if she had been running a race.

Kevin, having withdrawn his fingers moved up her body and while she was still coming down from her orgasm he began rubbing his throbbing cock up and down along her wet lips. She unknowingly began thrusting her ass upwards in an attempt to embed herself on his cock.

"Put my cock inside you". Kevin ordered.

She knew this was inevitable and somewhere deep down inside she wanted to feel his large cock in her pussy. She convinced herself that she was doing this for her family. She reached down between her legs, wrapped her hand around his cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

She felt the pressure as her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. She was thrusting herself up and down repeatedly until she was able to accept his entire length. Shawna's body was responding and she could feel the warm sensation building deep yet again.

Kevin began slowly fucking Shawna using deep thrusts, pulling out to where the tip of his cock was just inside her pussy then sink down to where his balls touched her ass cheeks.

He kept this up slowly building speed and force. Shawna was thrashing below him tossing her head back and forth as another orgasm approached. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his butt wanting to take him deeper.

"You like being fucked by black cock don't cha my little slut? Kevin said looking into her eyes, which were no longer filled with tears, but with lust.

"Yes." she replied quietly and out of breath.

"What was that my slut, I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, Yes I like it." Shawna said louder.

"Yes, you like what?" Kevin asked, wanting her to be specific and he thrusted harder into her.

"aaahh, Yes, I like being fucked by your black cock." Shawna responded uncontrollably. "Fuck meeee!" she spread her legs out wide.

Kevin could hold back no longer and thrust his cock deep as he blew his load filling her pussy. This pushed Shawna over the edge as she began to cum. "I'm Cumming!" she yelled grabbing Kevin's ass cheeks holding him inside her.

He rolled off of Shawna and laid next to her on the bed. "Suck me." he said resting his head on his pillow.

Shawna still exhausted from the fucking rolled over laying her head on his stomach began to gingerly lick and suck his cock.

Shawna had just had the best sex of her life, although she had cheated on Carl, never in her life had she been fucked like this. As she sucked Kevin's cock, she felt it become hard again. "Oh my god, how is he still hard? Shawna thought in amazement. Carl was more of a one and done kind of guy. But Kevin is ready to go just minutes after cuming.

Kevin ran his fingers through Shawna's hair as he spoke to her. "Hop on slut, I want you to ride my cock."

Shawna removed his cock from her mouth, turned her head to look at him with pleading eyes. "Please, no more" she begged.

"Hop on Slut!" Kevin commanded.

She straddled his lower torso and using her hand, guided his cock back into her pussy. Placing her hands on his chiseled chest, she began slowly riding his cock.

Neither of them heard the front door open and close as Phillip Harrison returned home from working an overtime shift. Dropping his lunch bag on the kitchen counter, he started making his way to his bedroom to get a much needed shower.

As he passed his sons room, he heard a female moaning and assumed his son had a girl over and smiled, proud that his son was a chip off the old block when it came to satisfying women. He had no intention of barging in or interrupting them until he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, god, so big, so full." Shawna exclaimed as she increased her pace and depth.

"You're a black cock slut now aren't you Mrs. Stevens." Kevin said as he reached up and pinched her nipples. "You love fucking my big black cock."

"Was Shawna Stevens in there fucking my son?" Phillip Harrison thought to himself. He opened Kevin's door and peeked in.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Shawna yelled out loudly.

"Me too Slut, take all my cum!" Kevin bellowed out gripping her hips and holding her firmly.

"Mr. Harrison could not believe his eyes, the gorgeous Shawna Stevens dressed like a slut in a black teddy with high heels was fucking his eighteen year old son.

"Shawna!" Phillip shouted.

"Hey dad." Kevin said nonchalantly.

Shawna turned her head to see Phillip standing in Kevin's bedroom with a shocked look on his face. She jumped off of Kevin and tried covering her body with the comforter. "Phil! Uh..." Shawna was speechless and extremely embarrassed.

"Does Carl know your here?" Phillip asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh Please Phil, it's not what you think. This was not my idea, your son blackmailed me." Shawna said in a pleading tone.

"Shawna, your dressed like a slut, riding my sons cock and it certainly sounded to me like you were enjoying yourself." Phillip said matter of fact. "But is what she saying true Kevin?" Phil inquired looking at his son.

"To some extent, yes." Kevin said bluntly. "Mrs. Stevens had sex with me so I would delete a video of us having sex in her kitchen."

Shawna looked at Kevin with a shocked look on her face.

"Is that true Shawna?" Phillip asked.

"Wait..."

Phillip cut her off. "So Carl doesn't know you are having an affair with my son, correct?"

"No. I'm not having an affair with your son Phil, please understand..."

Phillip cut her off again "I have heard enough." he said as he turned and left the room.

Shawna began to cry as Kevin ran out into the hallway and approached his father. "Dad, I have an idea."