Taking Sis's Cherry (and More)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

Damn, I just have to stop and get some condoms today. This pulling out and jacking off is for the birds.

"Andy, I don't know about you but I felt that was one hell of a night. Your pussy is now opened and you had a couple of terrific orgasms and so did I. I think it best if we just drive to the Miami area today and then make it down to Key West tomorrow morning. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me."

The drive down I-95 to Miami went fine with traffic only getting to be a pain the closer we got to the city. We checked into a decent hotel, this time asking for a suite with a king-size bed.

We were in the heart of Miami and walked a short way from the hotel to a neat little place for lunch. On the way back to the hotel, I made one quick stop in a drug store for a couple of dozen-size packs of condoms.

I was getting hard just thinking about the afternoon. I had used my mouth on her but she hadn't returned the favor and I wanted to have her bend over a chair in the living room area of the suite as I rammed my cock into her tight pussy. It was something I had wanted for a hell of a long time and as it turned out she had too.

We were no sooner in the door of the room when she turned to me and threw her arms around my neck, pulling my face down to hers. It was really the first time we had a huge kiss and she had sweet soft lips.

"Andy, get those clothes off. I want to get something straight between us ... my cock."

My clothes fell at my feet and I ripped open a package of condoms and had one on me before she was totally nude.

"C'mere, honey." I took her by the hand and led her to the chair over which I was going to bend her while ramming my cock into her.

I pushed her face down over the back of the chair and she knew instantly what was going to happen. "Dave, please go slow."

" Okay, honey, but as soon as I am buried I want to have you throwing yourself back at me."

The lube on the condom made the entry a lot easier and I slipped in to the hilt with only the slightest of pressure. I had no sooner bottomed out when I felt her ass coming back at me slowly but surely.

I had her by the hips pulling her to me as I rammed in to the bottom. All of my earlier intentions of going slow and easy went out the window. I was thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. She was grunting with each of my inward moves and I could tell by her sounds her orgasm wasn't going to be far off. Neither was mine if we kept up this pace. The next thing I knew was the feeling of her squirming her pussy around the base of my cock. She hadn't done anything like that before and it drove me over the top in an instant. I was filling the condom with stream after stream of my white-hot come.

A second later she was actually shouting, "Dave, I am coming," so loud I was afraid hotel security would be coming up to see if everything was okay.

I slipped out of her and stripped off the condom. I gave her a hand back up and walked her into the bath and suggested we could both use a shower. It was a separate stall shower alongside the tub with plenty of room for the two of us to shower together. Wow, did she ever have a good time washing every spot on my cock. I knew if I let her keep at it I would be hard again but I wasn't sure I could recharge fast enough to do either of us any good.

We plopped down on the king size playground and quickly drifted off for a nap. I awoke a few hours later with a hard on and her fingers running up and down the sides of my shaft and then going around the ring of the head of my cock. She was examining every square centimeter of it with a close up view.

I reached down and put a hand on the top of her head saying, "Honey, it's time for you to use your pretty mouth on my cock."

"Oh, I knew that was coming and have been afraid of it," she answered.

"Afraid? What are you afraid of?"

"I don't think I can let you come in my mouth without it making me very sick,"

"Aw, hell, every gal feels the same way the first time. You'll be fine," I said hopefully.

"Okay, I'll try."

She must have read the chapters on blowjobs in her sex books very carefully and watched the triple X videos a number of times for she sure knew exactly what to do.

I groaned as she took me into the silky heat of her mouth. I could feel nothing more than the caress of her lips, the touch of her hand, the slight abrasion of her teeth as I was rushing towards an explosion that would be only too fast in coming.

It was feeling terrific and I could feel the pressure start deep inside of me as my orgasm was approaching. It wasn't long before it was roaring through my balls and up my shaft to fill her sweet young mouth with my juices. She gulped them down over and over again and then used her tongue to lick up ever last drop.

"Honey, you were fabulous. I knew you could do it." I said.

She stayed right where she was with one hand holding my shaft while the other was caressing my balls. Her mouth hadn't moved other than to let the head of my cock slip out as it softened.

It was my turn to reciprocate so I slid down on the bed and positioned my face between her thighs about the level of her knees. I was lying on my stomach while she was on her back with her legs now spread wide open. I started to nibble the inside of a thigh very lightly and then moved up a few inches to do it again. When I reached her crotch, I moved over and did the exact same thing on the other leg. She was not only moaning but her ass was squirming with pleasure. I finally used my fingers to hold the lips of her pussy wide so my face could get into position to give her clit some attention.

I let my tongue slide up one side of it and then down the other using my lips to hold the sheath covering it back so her clit was out in the open. From there I took it in my mouth and let my tongue give it a massage. That was about all she was going to be able to take. She was throwing her hips from side to side and then up in the air so I was having a hard time staying with her. She finally gave in as the explosion overwhelmed her. I looked up to see her biting the side of her hand to stifle the noises she usually made with her orgasms.

"Dave, I certainly can't compare you to any other guys since you are my first but you are one hell of a lover."

"Anything to please you, sweet thing," I replied.

"What do you say we get cleaned up again and take in whatever sights Miami has to offer?"

A shower and fresh clothes and we were out on the town. I felt that, from all we had ever read about the city, it was past its prime and was struggling to regain its position as the premiere place for the wealthy to spend a good part of the winter. We did find a nice seafood restaurant and enjoyed the views of the canal with the millionaires' yachts moored along the seawall. It always amazes me why people will buy such toys simply to show off their wealth to others. We ended up the evening at the late show in one of the hotels. We danced in their ballroom and then laughed ourselves silly with the comedian who was appearing in the theater.

We were back in the room close to midnight and simply got ready for bed, then sacked out with me spooning to her ... nothing else.

The next morning we had breakfast in bed before heading out to the Keys. One of the first stops I wanted to make was at the Holiday Inn in Key Largo to see the boats from the movies 'On Golden Pond' and then 'The African Queen'. I had read someplace you could take a small cruise on the African Queen and was disappointed to find they had stopped running them. Something about a steam boiler needs to be licensed every few years and the one on the African Queen could no longer pass the exam. No problem - we had about a hundred miles of one island after another from there to Key West and I for one was going to enjoy the ride.

We stopped for lunch at a nice little place we had seen advertised for miles on Islamorada and were terribly disappointed. I guess it was a 'nice little place' before they felt the need to expand it. It is now one giant tourist trap ... small portions and large prices.

Anyway we continued on to Key West. We had reservations at the Best Western Motel and they had a fantastic room waiting for us. They had a nice pool with sort of cascading waterfalls in a couple of places and then a Tiki bar close by. I knew we would be spending some time in that pool before we left the place.

We took the usual sightseeing trolley ride around the city and then made sure to be down on the dock at Mallory Square to see the sidewalk performers and the sunset. Both are great entertainment but a couple of people said they had been there for three nights to see the sunset and the low hanging clouds had blocked it every night.

"Hey, Andy, we are going to be lucky to see the sun go down on our first night in town. No clouds," I yelled to her as she was watching the end of one of the little shows.

She came back over to me and took my hand, saying, "Can we have an early dinner and then get back to the motel? I am so horny I could burst."

"Dinner it will be, babe," and we walked down one of the streets near the water and ate in another good restaurant.

We were advised to try the dining room on the second floor since the one on the first floor is more casual and gets rambunctious. Great advice for we poked our head in downstairs and you couldn't hear anything but the shouting and screaming from a bunch of drunks having a good ole time. We each had marvelous lobsters after bowls of conch chowder with a nice bottle of Chardonnay. We were back in the room by eight and in the sack by eight-ten.

"Dave, just lay there quietly and let me work over your whole body with my hands and tongue. When I finish with you, you can start on me. Okay?"

"Go to it, honey."

She knelt between my legs and used her hands to massage them, letting her fingertips just lightly tease the bottom of my scrotum and then up and down my shaft. But her hands didn't stay there long as they were exploring the rest of my lower extremities. She let her mouth fall lightly on my stomach and used her tongue to touch a million spots all over it. Damn, my cock sprang to full attention and she just gave it some cursory kisses before moving on.

She then let her mouth slide up to my breasts and took first one nipple between her lips and then the other. She would let her tongue flick back and forth over the nipple when it was in her mouth and her hand was lightly touching the other one. She moved her mouth up to my neck and kissed and licked the entire way around under my chin until finally sliding up and kissing my eyelids, lastly dropping down to just barely let her lips touch mine. All of a sudden she stopped everything.

She moved from between my legs and knelt over to one side and then turned me over. She now had me lying face down. Once again she got between my legs and lightly massaged the back of my thighs and then up to softly caress the cheeks of my ass. I could feel the warmth of her lips as they kissed all over each cheek and then I felt her hands spreading my cheeks. The next thing I felt was her face buried between the cheeks of my ass and her tongue penetrating my puckered ass. She had her tongue up my ass and I thought I was going to explode! She only stayed like that for a very short time before lifting her face up again and resuming her kisses on my back.

By then she had her breasts pressing against my back and she had moved her crotch so it was clamped onto the back of my upper thigh. She was pressing it hard against my thigh as her pussy lips opened slightly and I could feel the warmth and wetness of her love box. She reached around under me and used her hand to grasp my steel hard shaft that wasn't going to take any motion at all before it was going to empty itself all over the bed.

She quickly turned me over and took me deep in her mouth, using one hand to slide up and down on my shaft while the other lightly squeezed my balls. That was it. I shot stream after stream in her mouth and I had a hand on the back of her head not letting her escape what was happening. I could hear her gulp as I filled her mouth time and time again before the last drop came out of me. I finally lay back exhausted, both physically and emotionally.

"Andy, where the fuck did you ever learn to do that? If we weren't brother and sister, I would rush you down to the nearest preacher and marry you right now."

"Aw, aren't you sweet? I don't know where I learned it. Just from reading I guess. One book discussed the lovemaking of the Japanese geisha girls. I am sure that's where it was."

"Whew, I better find me a Japanese geisha gal then," I said almost breathlessly.

"Not until you fuck and suck me completely dry, big boy," she answered.

We just lay there chatting while letting our hands roam over the other's body. It was after ten PM and quite dark outside when I suggested something I thought would turn her on.

"Hey, the pool is supposedly closed but what would they do if they found us in it ... shoot us? I don't think so. What do you think about putting on our bathing suits, getting out into that warm water just outside of our screened porch and then having me put you up against the wall behind one of those cascading waterfalls and fucking your brains out right there?"

"Let's go, Tarzan."

There wasn't a direct access from our porch to the pool so we had to go out of the room into the parking lot and then around the edge of the building to the walkway leading to the pool. She was first and casually walked down the steps in the shallow end into about three feet of water. I was right behind her. It wouldn't have been too smart to make a lot of noise or we surely would have attracted some unwanted attention so I motioned to her the direction of the waterfall and we walked slowly through the water over to it. I ducked under it and was on the other side with the water cascading down with me behind the flow. I reached out and pulled her through the flow and she was soon in my arms with the waterfall hiding us from view.

Even though the pool was heated we both were shivering. It was probably more due to the excitement of what we were doing than the actual temperature. I pulled her to me and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

"Dave, I never knew you were such an adventurer."

"Neither did I until the thought of ramming my cock into your tight little pussy out here made me one."

As I was saying that, she had moved her hand down and had it encircling my half-hard cock with her fingers. It didn't take much of that and I was rock hard again. I moved my hands down to each of her hips and slipped the bottom of her suit down and then I reached below water and pulled it completely off her. I lifted it up and out of the water and put it up on the edge of the pool behind her for safekeeping.

Once again we were facing each other when she lifted herself and clamped her legs around my hips with my cock in a direct line to enter her. I guided it between her pussy lips and then gave one long thrust and I was buried.

"Oh, God, Dave, that feels wonderful. When you went in me you pushed a little water in front of your cock into me and the pressure of both the water and your cock felt terrific."

I didn't answer her but just started some long, slow but hard thrusts. She had her mouth clamped to mine and had her tongue half way down my throat as I was pounding her pussy for all I was worth. She was making some noises around her kiss and I just kissed her harder to try and keep her noises from attracting any attention from the customers at the nearby Tiki bar. I soon felt her tightening and loosening her legs around my back and that was working in concert with my own thrusts. The old familiar feeling came up through my balls and I, at the last minute, remembered we had forgotten one thing ... a condom. I frantically pushed her way and reached down and was soon shooting a good few streams into the pool. She knew what was happening and couldn't control her laughter.

"Do you think any gals who swim through that in the morning will get pregnant?" And that got me laughing as well.

I reached up behind her and got the bottom of her suit off the edge of the pool and she pulled it on. A few more kisses to seal our lovemaking adventure and we slipped out from behind the waterfall and made it out of the pool and over to the Tiki bar as if nothing had happened.

A few drinks there and we were ready for bed ... again. We showered and then hit the sack in the king-size playground.

"Honey, lay on your side facing away from me. I am going to fuck you from the rear."

"Oh, you're not going to try and put it up my ass?" she asked softly.

"Why, would you like me to try it? Remember that you thought I was too big for your pussy the first time we did it and your ass won't expand the way your pussy did. It will hurt you some until your ass gets used to the intrusion," I told her.

"Can you use some of the lubrication on a condom to help make it easier or isn't there enough there to do it?" she asked.

"Andy, I think if we are going to try it that way I ought to get a tube of KY jelly and use plenty on you, not just the little bit we can scrape off a condom. Why don't we wait until tomorrow for that?"

"Okay, but I really would like to try it that way too. I want to feel you fuck me every way possible before this trip is over."

"No problem, Sis, but I am warning you it will hurt you."

I put on a condom and was spooning to her as I slipped into her pussy and she threw it back at me. We fucked slower and easier than we had up until then and I reached around and gently fondled her breasts. They were by far not the largest I had ever felt but they were very tender and firm. She seemed to love me taking a nipple between my thumb and index finger and softly rubbing back and forth. She reached around behind her with one hand and grabbed my hip and pulled me to her as she was letting go with what felt like a giant orgasm. I kept thrusting away for a while longer before I too was breathing harder than before and driving my cock as deep in her as I could get it. My orgasm felt terrific although not as large as the one in the pool.

The next day was a riot. We had toured a good part of the city the previous day and wanted to get to those places we had missed the day before. That left us with one of the city's tourist highlights ... Mel Fisher's gold diving museum. Mel had dived on a number of wrecks throughout the Caribbean and made a name for himself on the wreck of the Atocha. The total salvage value of the 'pieces of eight,' silver bars, gold ingots plus the valuable jewels totaled over $450 million. Well, he had a museum a short ways from the Key West waterfront with a lot of this salvage stuff on display. One display had a gold ingot you can reach through a hole in a Plexiglas window to pick it up and actually hold this solid bar of gold. It is a little more than the thickness of a hot dog and about a foot and a half in length. There is no way you would be able to get the bar out through the hole but everyone who touches it is sure to try.

Well, it was Andy's turn. She reached through and grabbed the bar and then let out a huge, "Ooooooh, it feels so goooood. Not as good as you did last night, Davie, but it is so smooooth. Davie, it isn't as thick as you and you are about the same length." Holy shit, everyone who was anywhere near this exhibit came rushing to see what and who she was talking about. I was as embarrassed as I could possible be and ready to strangle my dear ole sister.

"Davie, if it is worth so much, yours ought to be worth a fortune," she continued.

By then every gal in the place who was near us was looking at me with awe and the guy she was with had nothing but hatred in his eyes.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers