Taking Sophie Camping

Story Info
Joe's sexy girlfriend hasn't weed in the woods yet...
1k words
4.48
68.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sophie snuggled up to him, Joe was content to lie awake and reflect on the dream four weeks he'd shared so far with his beautiful girl. They'd met by chance at the local train station, her gorgeous red hair and easy smile drawing him to offer to share a cab into the city when their train had been cancelled. They'd never made it to the city centre, of course - rather to the Railway pub over the road where they got much better acquainted over a few ciders. Then they'd fucked like rabbits that same night.

Drawing her closer into the spoon, Joe inhaled Sophie's sweet scent and congratulated himself again on suggesting a camping trip this weekend. They'd met straight from work and driven up that afternoon, and found themselves a secluded clearing in the midst of the Lake District woodland. Miles from prying eyes, Sophie had made sure to scream herself hoarse and (once again) surpass all his expectations of such a sensual redhead, fucking him hungrily for hours. Damn, she turned him on so much.

Running his hands over her body, Joe's mind thought of his filthy desires - the ones he hadn't got round to telling her about yet while they'd been busy with spur-of-the-moment kink. His erection grew, following the contours of her ass in their closeness. She moaned in her sleep at that, and he worked his way over her ample boobs, toying with each perfect little nipple, before heading downwards. As he'd expected, her bladder was rock solid. They hadn't stopped at a toilet all afternoon, and she'd been too preoccupied satisfying her own desires to nip behind a tree and relieve herself once they'd made camp.

He stroked her fullness, feeling himself growing more and more turned on, until he couldn't control himself any longer and slipped a finger between those bald, pink pussy lips. Soaking wet, as always. Kissing her neck, Joe felt Sophie stir and grind her ass into his erect cock. He nibbled her earlobe gently and softly whispered "69", which earned him an approving "mmmmmm".

Carefully negotiating his way into the sleeping bag, Joe was in heaven, engulfed by the smell of his girlfriend's womanhood, as she eased her way onto his face. Her hair brushed his cock as she made her way down on him, further fuelling the fire in his groin as he thought about what he was about to do. Caressing her round ass cheeks, he bit Sophie's thighs. First gently, then harder - she got so horny when he left her love-bites there - and before long she pushed her sopping flower hard down onto his face, engulfing his nose in her sticky hole as she lowered her mouth to his throbbing prick.

They'd spent plenty of time figuring out what techniques Sophie enjoyed most, and before long Joe had her gasping, working her exposed clit with deft flicks of the tongue as his hands moved feverishly over her body. Her firm, full bladder was heaving against his chest with each shudder, and it was all he could do to control his release - Sophie, in turn, masterfully worked his cock whilst thundering towards her own orgasm. She was reaching the point of no return, he knew, and he lapped at her faster until she began to shudder uncontrollably.

Joe gave her bursting bladder a firm push, and was rewarded with his first small mouthful of his stunning girl's sweet wee.

"Wait, I'm gonna... ffffffffuck!" Sophie grunted, beginning to pull away, but Joe kept his face firmly pressed into her pussy as he religiously continued licking.

"Joe, stop, I'm... Peeeeeee... Uhhhh" she moaned, her resistance weakening and filling her boyfriend's mouth with a steady trickle of hot piss. Joe responded by giving her bladder another squeeze. Sophie finally finished coming and sat upright on his face, halting her flow with a little difficulty.

"Joe, are you sure you want this? I haven't gone all day and there's kind of a lot. I've been dying to go all night, actually, but it's cold and dark and..." she tailed off as Joe's penis twitched in front of her, and a fat drop of pre-cum answered her question.

"More than anything" he added from underneath her, in a muffled voice.

"Well, erm..." Sophie thought aloud, "it might be easier if I squat, in that case..."

Unzipping the sleeping bag, she raised herself off her lover's face and turned, leaning down to kiss him before lowering herself over his mouth, raising his head with one hand as he lifted it to meet her.

"Kinda reminds me of when I go camping to music festivals, actually. Always take a few wide bottles so I don't have to use those toilets... never let myself get this full though", she added, rubbing her belly and wincing.

"Don't think I haven't seen how much this turns you on. You planned this, I bet, you dirty boy. You'd better be ready to finish what you started."

Joe's 'mmmm' of agreement was lost, as her tangy waters flooded into his mouth in force. His cock erupted all over Sophie's back and hair as she met his gaze lustfully and emptied herself into him as fast as he could swallow. She was right, Joe thought, she DID have a lot, but he wasn't missing a single drop of this. Finally, after a few beautiful minutes, Sophie was spent - though she made an adorable show of squeezing out the last few drops before he dutifully cleaned her labia with his tongue. Sophie sat back on his chest, and they rested there for a moment, revelling in the naughtiness of what they'd just done.

"Well", she grinned, "I wondered where I'd have to wee on this trip but it looks like our little tent has an en-suite."

That was all Joe needed to rouse him again, and he pushed his sweetheart playfully off his chest, turned her over and mounted her as her pee sloshed inside him - pausing only to nuzzle her and say the magic words as he entered from (her favourite) behind.

"I love you".

In the morning Sophie woke him with a drink.

To be continued