Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

I slid-up behind her and opening my robe, I took my stiff cock and ran it up and down between those luscious ass cheeks before me. I heard Nancy moan and press back against my hard cock. I reached up and yanked at the neckline of her dress and as it parted, I dipped my hand in and fished out one of her huge fake tits. She groaned even louder and pressed against me.

Nancy's hand reached back and began stroking my cock. She shook her shoulders and the dress I pulled apart slid off her shoulders and she stood there in a huge demi-bra, a tiny pair of bikini panties and a pair of fuck me heels.

I slid my cock into her. She wasn't the tightest, but for age, she was very fuckable. I slid my hands up and down her back and with the twist of two fingers, I popped open her bra and she once again shook her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

She let out a groan when I wrapped my hands around her and began mauling her tits. She pushed against me; "Please John, fuck me harder. My god, it's been so long, I nearly forgot how great it feels to have a real stiff cock filling me up! She let out a groan and whispered back to me; "John, look how your son is fucking my daughter. Aren't you upset about that?"

I slammed into her harder and let out a groan. I felt her cunt muscles clutching at my cock as I slid in and out of her. I turned her head towards me and filled her mouth with my tongue. Her long silky light brown hair swished all over her face and covered half of my body as I plowed into her. Breaking the kiss, I nipped at her ear and whispered back to her; "No, not really Nancy. I get to fuck her daughter, so I guess it's okay for her to fuck my son. I guess I have one up on her seeing I get to fuck you. Too bad my father isn't around or she could fuck him and even the score!" I reached around her and quickly opened the door to the sunroom and she let out a shriek.

Nancy tried to cover her body, but I held her tight and slammed my cock even further up her slimy pussy.

Everyone in the tub stopped what they were doing to see what all the commotion was at the door.

I laughed out loud; "Hey Patti, look who I found at the door. I can see where you got your magical cunt muscles from, Nancy here is a little out of practice, but with a little more of this and I believe she'll be almost as good as you are."

Patti tried to cover her body as Jimmy began fucking her from behind again. Patti gave up and leaned back down and resumed eating Teri.

Karen hopped out of the tub; naked she came over to us and hugged Nancy. "Hi grandmother, I see you found what I love doing best with dear old dad."

Nancy was at a loss for words and as I picked up the pace, she clutched at Karen's arm. She tried to respond, but as I pounded in and out of her, she tightened her grip on Karen arm and just groaned. "Oh god, oh god, don't stop John, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck if you only knew the last time I came from a real cock! Yes, yes, harder oh fuck I'm cumming!" Her legs began to buckle, but I tightened my grip on her and held her until her orgasm ran its course. After it subsided, she pulled off my cock and turned in my arms. She raised her arm to slap me, but I grabbed her hand and the other one. I pulled them behind her back and planted my lips on hers. She tried to pull away and I held her still. I manhandled her mouth with mine and little, by little her struggling waned. She began kissing me back and let out a groan; "Oh John, you are so fucking evil, but heaven help me, I can't deny it, I love it!" She kissed me back and reached down and tugged at my slime covered cock; "Oh fuck, doesn't he ever soften?"

I chuckled; "Oh yeah it does Nancy, but you can ask Karen here, I really need to cum before that happens, right Karen?"

Karen giggled; "That's right daddy. I think Grandma got so excited, she didn't realize you didn't cum. Why don't the three of us go upstairs and remedy that?"

I turned to Patti who was now sitting on the edge of the hot tub; Teri was now buried between her thighs, while Jimmy fucked the slender teenager. "Hey you three, why don't you guys meet us upstairs. If you stay in there too long, you're going to really wrinkle and I know I don't want a wrinkled wife."

She was close to cumming and waved to me; "Just go, we'll meet you up there soon."

Karen grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her gorgeous body. She grabbed Nancy by the hand and tugged at it as she made her way to the stairs to the second floor. Once up there, she took us into the master bedroom and letting go she jumped up onto the bed and threw the towel to the floor; "Come on grandma, get up here with me. I had the pleasure of having my mother, now I want to try out her mother now!"

Nancy stood there, she sucked in her breath; "I can't believe all of you guys have been doing this, for how long now? Oh one other thing, If we're going to be doing this, you need to stop calling me grandma, It makes me feel old and doing this with my granddaughter, it sounds sorted, call me Nancy!"

"Sure Nancy, I agree. As for how long we've been doing this, well it all started around the first of the year, but you have to ask dad, I think Jimmy and mom were doing it for a lot longer, right daddy?"

I groaned and nodded; "Let's not go there!" I slapped Nancy on her bubble butt; "Just get your ass on the bed. I want to watch the two of you for a while before I join in." I moved over to the sitting chair by the window, from where I sat I could look down and see what was going on in the sunroom and just spinning in my chair I could watch my mother-in-law and step-daughter getting it on. I heard a groan on the bed and looking that way, Karen was the aggressor seeing she was really into women. She swept Nancy's long flowing hair from her neck and shoulder. She dipped her head and began nuzzling her neck. I could see her tongue flick out and dance across Nancy's sensitive flesh. Her hands were active too; one was caressing her grandmother's firm tit while the other was sliding up and down her back. It ended at her large butt and she was squeezing it and scraping her manicured nails across the white globes.

Nancy started getting turned on by her granddaughter and twisting her head, their lips met and she sucked at Karen's lower lip. She nibbled at it and her tongue ran around her lips and darted in and out of her mouth. She fought with Karen's tongue and I loved how they sucked back and forth on the other's tongue. Her hands gently ran through Karen's stylish ash blonde hair. She slid them down her back and just like Karen did to her, she cupped her tight ass and using both hands, she parted Karen's cheeks and her fingers tickled at the two holes down there.

I loved how Karen's smaller, but unenhanced tits, squashed against Nancy's full firm tits. Their large nipples scraped against each other's. With each movement, I could see them shiver with excitement. I knew it wouldn't be long before I joined them on the bed.

I looked down below and I saw Jimmy standing in the tub. Both Teri and Patti were on their knees. Teri's short black hair was plastered to her head and face. She must have dipped under the water to cool her head. Patti's long ash blonde hair hung down, the bottom half was floating on the surface of the water. They were on either side of Jimmy; I could see their lips were sliding up and down his thick, long shaft. I loved how Teri's smaller mouth would open and try to take as much of his shaft into her mouth. Patti's hands were caressing and rolling his swollen nuts in her hand, while her other hand was stroking the lower half of his cock.

Jimmy arched his back and threw his head back. I saw him thrust his hips around and I felt my own cock leap in my hand as Jimmy began spurting his cum all over their faces. He moved from one gorgeous face to the other. I've never seen any man cum as much as Jimmy did, he rivaled the porn stars I saw in the videos Patti and I have.

Jimmy fell back, completely exhausted and I let out a groan when Teri and Patti turned to each other and began kissing and licking the cum from each other's faces that Jimmy had just deposited there.

I had to turn in my chair as I heard Nancy speak out; "What's so interesting out there John, isn't what we are doing hot enough for you?" My jaw dropped as I watched Nancy on her back, she rose up on her elbows to watch Karen who was buried between her grandmother's thighs. Karen's gorgeous ass was swaying from side to side as she munched on Nancy's cunt. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I hopped up onto the bed and positioned myself behind Karen. I gripped her luscious hips and easily slid my cock into her pussy. I felt her cunt muscles clutch at my cock as it slid in. I continued to slide deeper and deeper into her until my balls rested on her firm ass cheeks. I tightened my grip on her hips and began fucking her. I slid in and out of her harder and faster. I loved how her luscious body reacted to my cock. I've fucked my share of women, but other than Patti, who I've learned exactly what she likes and dislikes, Karen is the most genuine and enthusiastic sex partner I've ever had. She leaves nothing hidden, what you see is what you get.

Karen ripped her head from between Nancy's thighs; her face was covered with Nancy's juices. She smacked her lips; "Mmmmm daddy, I wish I was a man, after seeing how you were fucking Nancy here and I see how she tastes and reacts to my tongue, I wish I had a cock so I could feel her cunt cum around my cock. Daddy, you're slowing down, please don't. You feel so good; none of the boys at school can do what you do to me. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard. I need to feel you cum in my pretty little pussy."

I let out a grunt just hearing her say that. I slammed into her and she slid up Nancy's body. I had to slow up a bit when I saw Nancy begin raining kisses all over Karen's face. She was sucking up the juices she deposited on Karen's face.

Karen was caressing Nancy's firm tits and breaking free from Nancy's grip, she began sucking like a starved newborn on those fat, huge nipples. She nipped and flicked at them and I knew Nancy was close to cumming. Karen was finger fucking Nancy and as Nancy arched her back upward, she fell back to the bed, shaking as she exploded all over Karen's fingers.

"Oh fuck me Karen, god I've cum more this afternoon than I've cum in the past five years. I can't go back to where I was. You fuckers have opened the Pandora's Box and I can't close it again!" She fell back to the bed and lay there panting.

Karen slid up and I followed. I pumped in and out of her deeper and faster. I was close to cumming, I wanted to last longer, but after fucking Nancy earlier and now Karen, I was too far gone. When I saw Karen kissing Nancy again, I lost it and started cumming in her tight pussy.

Karen was close too, tearing her mouth from Nancy's she spat out; "Oh Daddy noooooo, I'm so close, don't stop! I need to cum, fuck me, fuck me daddy!"

I didn't want to disappoint her and even though I was totally spent, I felt my second wind. I slammed into Karen's cum filled cunt. I let go of her hips and slid my hand down and started strumming her clit. I felt her tightening and knew she was close. I used my other hand and finding her puckered hole, I slid one finger in deep. That did it, I heard her let out a loud grunt and her entire body stiffened and then I felt her entire body tremble and she let out a long breath of air and she groaned out; "Oh daddy, you did it! I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging like those boys at school do!"

Her legs could no longer hold her body up. She fell against Nancy and my cock popped out. I knelt back and my cock leaped as I watched my thick creamy load begin to ooze out of her pulsating cunt.

Nancy, who had recovered somewhat, smiled up at me. She swept a few sweat covered locks from Karen's forehead. She licked her parched lips; "I'm pissed at you and Patti. Why haven't you included me in your little sex romps before this?"

Patti, Teri and Jimmy stood in the doorway, she was holding a cell phone in her hand as she recorded the action she just watched; "Well mother, I think in the future that will change, now I need to rest. I believe this week is really going to take its toll on me and John. You guys have off, but the two of us still have to work, right John?"

I patted the mattress beside me; "I love you Patti, but how often do we have our kids here together and naked to boot? To top it off I finally got to fuck your beautiful mother. What I'd really love to see is the other mother-daughter duo. I already saw you and Karen together, now I would love to see and join you and Nancy."

Patti shook her head; "Oh no John, I don't know about that. It's nasty and to top it off, I'm totally exhausted and need a nap."

Karen sat up, peeling her body off of Nancy's; "Oh no mom, don't even go there. How can it be nasty to you, how do you think it feels to me, having sex with MY mother?"

Patti hugged Karen, she let out a gasp when she felt Karen's fat nipples scraping against hers; "Okay, okay I get it, but I need to rest a little. Why don't you take mother here down to the hot tub and let her soothe her aching muscles. You can't tell me mother that you're not beginning to ache."

Nancy sat up and threw her long mane of her over her shoulders. She wormed her way between her daughter and granddaughter; "Yeah you're right Patti, but I think I've come up with an even better scenario; after your little nap how about the three of us getting together."

Jimmy smiled from ear to ear; "Hell I'd pay admission to see that!"

I stood and patted him on the back; "I have a better idea, I'm going to pull out the real video camera and record that. We can watch it later over and over and over again."

Patti pulled back from Nancy and Karen; "Okay you guys, if I'm going to be a co-star of your little video, get out and let me take a nap, want to join me John?"

I smiled down at her; "I thought you wanted to nap?"

"I do, I always fall asleep better with you beside me. Once I fall asleep you can go and find your camera, pervert!"

I ushered everyone out, pulled down the blinds and climbed in beside her; I swept the damp hair from her face and planted a soft kiss on her cheek; "I love you Patti, you complete me!"

She snuggled closer and I felt my cock come to life, but I resisted; "She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes; "I love you John, I'm sorry I cheated on you with Jimmy. I know you've forgiven me, but it still hurts to know I did that to you."

I kissed her forehead and gently stroked her hair and before long she fell asleep. After a few minutes I slipped out of bed and covering her naked body, but not before looking at her luscious figure. I blew her a kiss and covered her up. I slipped into a robe, closed the door behind her and headed downstairs.

Jimmy, Karen, Teri and Nancy were all in the kitchen, all dressed in the robes Patti was smart enough to purchase. I thought we'd never need all of these, again I was wrong and she was right.

They were all munching on sandwiches Nancy had put together, she offered me one and when she did, one of her large tits poked out and winked at me. I chuckled; "You better put that away before I attack you again Nancy."

She looked down and covered up; "Don't worry John, Jimmy promised to take me into the hot tub and work on my aching muscles, right Jimmy?"

He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck through that mass of light blonde hair; "That's right grandma, but I think you have to put that hair up. As long as it is, it just might get caught in the filter. I'd hate to see your gorgeous hair being ripped from your pretty little head."

She patted his head; "That's an excellent idea Jimmy! Oh don't you ever call me grandma again! If you're going to be fucking me and that means you too John, none of this grandma shit!"

We both laughed, I chuckled; "Now Nancy I never ever called you grandma before and never would. I think you could be the poster child for hot grandma though!"

She slapped me playfully on the arm; "Okay smart ass, you know what I mean. Come on Jimmy, Patti was right, I can feel my muscles tightening, you're going to have your work cut out for you."

"Mmmmm Nancy, I always love a challenge!" He turned to the three of us; "You guys coming?"

I looked to Karen and Teri and back to Jimmy; "No you go, we may join you later. I think I could use the sauna, what do you two think?"

Teri's eyes sparkled; "Mmmm sounds yummy, what do you think Karen?"

"Yeah, especially if I'm going to be with mom and grandma later."

Nancy stopped halfway out of the room and turned and yelled out to Karen; "Damnit Karen, it's NANCY, not grandma, remember that!"

She giggled; "Sorry grand...I mean Nancy!"

Nancy laughed and turned and grabbing Jimmy by the wrist; "Come on, I'm not getting any younger!"

We went into the sauna and after getting all hot and sweaty; we pleasured one another with our mouths and hands. Through the sauna door window I saw the water splashing out of the hot tub. I knew, but couldn't see Jimmy fucking Nancy like a madman.

After twenty minutes or so, it was too hot to take in the sauna. The three of us took a cool shower and Karen took off to get ready for the main event with Patti and Nancy.

Teri and I slipped back into our robes and just as we entered the sunroom where the hot tub was, Nancy and Jimmy were getting out. She looked relaxed and had a huge smile plastered across her face; "Were did Karen go?"

"She went to get ready for you and Patti grandma!"

She took a step toward me and I ran out of the room laughing all the way. She climbed the stairs, naked as the day she was born and went to find Karen.

I followed her and slipped into a pair of sweats and t-shirt. Teri and Jimmy stayed in their robes. I found the video camera and made sure the battery had a full charge. I mounted it on the tripod; I had a quick release just in case I wanted some close-ups.

An hour later while Jimmy, Teri and I were in the living room; Karen and Nancy came into the room. Nancy's extremely long hair was piled high upon her head, it was held in place with a couple of huge combs. I knew it would tumble free with a couple quick moves. She was dressed in a long, ankle length flowing lavender, see-through nightgown. It hid nothing, but accented her lush body.

Karen looked like she was twenty-five instead of nineteen. Her hair was flowing free in a veil of waves. Her face was made up to perfection. Nancy must have helped with the make-up. She was wearing a tiny black dress with a gold loop at the neckline. It was attached to a wide gold zipper that went from her neckline to the hem, the hem that ended six inches above her pretty dimpled knees. Her legs were encased in a pair of sheer black stockings and her tiny feet were in a pair of four inch fuck-me heels. She struck a pose before me and she couldn't hold a straight face. She threw up her hands; "SO what do you think?"

I sat there, my mouth wide open; "Wow!" That was all I could say.

She looked at Jimmy; "Do you have anything to say, stud?"

He was grinning from ear to ear. He cleared his throat and shook his head; "Nope, I think dad said it all and I'll repeat it, wow!"

She turned all red and shook her head; "You two, what am I going to do with you?" Teri giggled and stood up and gave her a big hug; "Wrong thing to ask these two horndogs! I'm sure they have a couple ideas, just like me, but if you don't turn around and head upstairs to Patti's room, they and maybe I too will just show you!"

She smacked Teri on her butt and pulled her by her belt to her lush body. She kissed her lightly and before she could pull back, Teri pulled her harder against her and returned the kiss, but with enough passion to make her breath catch in her throat.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers