Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Jamie let out a long sigh and twisting her head around, she looked down at her older sister; You know Patti, I watched a lot out there today, even when your husband was bringing me to heights I never, ever dreamed were possible. One thing I noticed was the amount of girl on girl I saw out there. I peeked in and saw Mandy with Gwen and Karen also last night. I heard Mandy talk about how Karen and you have been together. I was wondering if you could show me what all of this about, I'm curious, but very apprehensive, what do you think?"

Patti was in a brief halter top and even tinier shorts. She still had her head resting on Jamie's shoulder, she turned her head slightly and Patti's lips met hers.

Jamie sucked in her breath and pressed her lips harder against Patti's. Jamie never ever kissed another woman like she was kissing her sister. She was amazed how soft and tender the kiss was, even though it was urgent and getting hotter by the second. She parted her lips to inhale more oxygen into her lung and she was surprised when Patti's tongue darted in and began searching out her own. She met her tongue and she let out a groan deep in her throat. She was beyond excited, just from the kissing of her sister. She pulled back and rested her forehead on Patti's, she whispered to her; "Now what Patti, I'm so confused, but at the same time, I know I want nothing more than to proceed with you. It's amazing what I'm feeling, I can't put it into words." She took another breath to continue, but Patti reached up and placed her fingertips on Jamie's full rich lips.

"Shhhhh little sister, just follow my lead, come on, let's go over to the bed, we'll be more comfortable there." She stood up and Jamie followed. Patti stood in front of Jamie beside the bed. She reached up and tugging at the bodice of the body-clinging dress, she drew it down and Jamie's full, firm breast popped out and swayed from side to side from the tug Patti just gave her dress.

Patti's hands grabbed the dress and continued pulling it down over Jamie's lush ass and womanly hips. She let it go and it fluttered to the floor and Jamie urgently kicked it aside. Patti took a half step back and looked at Jamie from head to toes. She licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip; "My god Jamie, I always knew you were gorgeous, but I have to agree with John, if you're not a spitting image of Julia Ann, the MILF porn star, no one is." Patti's hand came up and drew the hair from the side of her face and drawing it back, she cupped her face as she did this.

Jamie let out a gasp and closed her eyes and leaned into the simple caress of her sister's hand. Jamie was licking her parched lips and her breathing was getting labored from the gentle, but sensual touch of her sister. She opened her eyes and leaning forward, she met Patti's parted lips. Their tongues touched before their lips did. She just stood there, swaying from side to side and took in the sensual feeling of her tongue sliding back and forth across Patti's. She decided to get bolder, she reached down and gripping the top of Patti's halter top, she tugged it downward and it slid down past Patti's firmer and higher standing breasts. The halter top rested on Patti's waist and Jamie became more urgent. She tugged at the button and zipper on Patti's shorts and getting them open, she drew the halter top and shorts downward. She slowly knelt before her sister and she helped her free them both from her feet.

Naked as Jamie, she held her breath to see if Jamie would take the leap, but being unsure of what to do next, she stood up and placing her hands on Patti's hips, she drew her naked body to hers. Her one hand slid up and she combed her fingers through Patti's lush, ash-blonde hair. She tightened her grip on the back of Patti's head and pulling her forward, she let out a gasp when her large tits brushed back and forth across her sensitive, perky nipples. She planted another kiss on Patti's lips, but now it was more urgent and her lips crushed against Patti's. Their tongue began darting back and forth from one mouth to the other.

Patti needed to explore the gorgeous body of her sister's. She urged her onto her back and she smiled when Jamie scooted up and rested her head on the pillow. Patti stopped and took in the gorgeous sight before her. Patti loved that luscious mane of wavy blonde hair covering her face, floating over her shoulders and resting on her large tits. She loved how large Jamie's areoles (yes I corrected the spelling; the anonymous Dr. Phil was more interested in spelling than the story. I guess he/she forgot that I AM an amateur writer and do not do this for a living) were, the size of silver dollars and a bright pink, getting darker the more she got excited. She smiled as she noticed several tiny bumps popping up, surrounding the large fat nipples poking out from the crown of both breasts. Her mouth began to water, just thinking of sucking and watching Jamie squirm beneath her.

She crawled up onto the bed and slid another pillow under her sister's head. She planted a leg on either side of her sister's upper body and she was shocked when Jamie reached down and grabbed hold of Patti's luscious ass.

Jamie cupped her ass and cradled it in the palms of both hands. She urged Patti even higher and drew Patti's clamshell pussy up and planted it directly over her face and mouth. She poked at the slit really trying to explore something that was completely foreign to her.

Patti looked down at the beautiful face of her sister and she lovingly stroked Jamie's gorgeous blonde locks. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny shutter when she saw Jamie's tongue flick out and begin to run up and down the entire length of Patti's oozing pussy. Patti reached back and found Jamie's fat-lipped pussy and she began running her fingertips up and down. Her fingers were quickly coated in Jamie's juices. She used the juices to coat Jamie's blood-red button and every time she rubbed it, she felt Jamie's entire body buck and shake with each tickling of her clit; she felt Jamie's lips and tongue become even more active on her own juicing cunt.

She looked behind Jamie and smiled, John and Charles had just entered the room. They immediately removed all of their clothes and were about to take a seat and watch, but Patti shook her head no. She motioned for them to approach the bed and John came up behind her and Charles stood before her.

Patti reached down and grabbed a hold of Jamie's gorgeous legs and pulled them up until she had soles of Jamie's feet pointing towards the ceiling.

John immediately caught on and scooted up onto the bed and gripping his sister-in-law by the ankles, he placed them on his shoulders and scooting in, he slowly slid his big, fat cock into Jamie's already wet pussy. Patti heard Jamie let out a grunt around Patti's pussy and she immediately started cumming, at the same time, she sucked on Patti's pussy even harder, she tried to take as much of Patti's cuntlips into her mouth and her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, she was in sexual overload and wanted more and more.

Charles climbed up onto the bed and standing over his wife and sister-in-law, he fed his stiff, black cock into Patti's open mouth. He watched as her mouth took his entire length in. He nearly lost it, seeing his wife eating her Patti and John fucking her at the same time. He closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling of Patti's tongue whipping around his cock. He reached out and used one hand to play with Patti's swaying tits and at the same time, reached down and began mauling Jamie's even larger tits. His eyes darted from Patti, to Jamie and back again. Although they were sisters, each had unique breasts, each beautiful and different in their own way.

Patti was close to cumming, even though Jamie tried her best, she was a little sloppy eating pussy, but she caught on after a while and when she concentrated on Patti's clit and slid a finger or two into her bubbling hole, Patti lost it and started drenching Jamie's face with her cum.

Jamie squealed, knowing she was the cause of Patti's orgasm. Jamie's body began to shake and wiggle around more and more with each passing moment, she was close to cumming from Charles' breast play and the way John was pumping his cock faster and harder into her pussy. All of a sudden she let out a grunt and she came all over John's cock.

John continued to fuck her faster and even deeper, he wanted to switch off and twisting Patti's head around, he planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips and they were lost in the moment. He withdrew from Jamie's cunt and it made a lewd sucking sound. He pulled Patti off of Jamie's face and placed her on her knees. He scooted behind her and slid his cock into her juicy cunt that had recently exploded in an orgasm.

Patti twisted around just enough and replaced John's cock with her mouth. She was going to show Jamie just how to eat pussy.

Jamie let out a high pitched squeal and wrapped her legs around her sister's head. She rolled her head from side to side and she came in direct contact with Charles' cock. It was still covered in Patti's saliva and she wrapped her hand around the thick black shaft and started stroking it. She guided it to her open mouth and closing her lips around it, took his slimy cock as deep as she could into her mouth. She started coughing when she took him in too deep. She pulled back and looked down at Patti; "Before this weekend is over, you're going to have to show me how you deep throat cocks big sister!" She resumed sucking on her husband's cock and groaned out as she raced towards yet another orgasm; "Oh fuck Patti, who even knew you could eat pussy better than your husband. I never would have thought it, but you do, do it better!" She sucked Charles in again and squealed around his shaft as she exploded once again. "Oh fuck, I came more today than in my entire life." She looked over at John, I know you doctored up my orange juice, I just hope you have enough of that potion to last the rest of the week. Before I leave, I want some to take home."

John grunted out; "You got it Jamie, as long as I get to fuck that luscious ass of yours before you leave!" He lost it and started cumming in Patti's tight pussy. Even though it was all wet and she already came twice, she had her cunt muscles programmed to tighten and release at her will and she did that and came along with John.

Charles wasn't sure, but let it all hang out, he was either going to get his ass kicked by Jamie, or praised. He slid his cock from her swollen lips and pointing his cock at her beautiful face, he started to shoot his hot, creamy spunk all over her face. Spurt after spurt shot out and Charles nearly passed out from the intense orgasm he experienced.

Jamie let out another squeal and even opened her mouth to accept as much of his cum into her mouth as she could.

The four of them fell wasted on the bed and tried to recover so they could start all over again.

In the sauna Nancy was leaning back, taking in the warmth of the room. Her hand slid up and down her lush body slowly. She spread her full thighs and she began to pet her pussy. The door opened and in walked an equally naked Karen. She had her hair pinned up and she stopped, after the door closed and she licked her lips. She slowly approached her grandmother and sat on the lower bench, directly below Nancy. She confidently pushed Nancy's fingers from her wet snatch. She slowly petted Nancy's slit and found it already wet, very wet. She smiled up at her and drawing her fingers out, she seductively licked them clean. She went back and did this several times.

Nancy was close to cumming, she was hot and not just from the sauna. She threw her head back and her hair slowly began to unwind from the tightly wound bun. She clutched her legs together, trapping Karen's head between her legs and thrusting her hips up to meet Karen's fingers and tongue, she let out a loud grunt and started cumming.

Karen refused to slow her sucking and licking. Even though she wasn't in any hurry, she continued to lap away her grandmother's pussy.

The sauna door opened and Marcus entered the sauna. He stopped dead and watched his cousin and grandmother locked in a heated encounter. He was as naked as they were and he started stroking his huge cock. He looked up and saw Nancy staring at his huge, black piece of meat. She jerked her head to one side, urging him to come closer. He did as requested, climbing up to stand beside Nancy. He slid even closer and clutching as her long, silky hair that now had come undone completely. He guided her large mouth upon his cock. He sucked in his breath when he felt her tongue whip around his shaft. He let out a guttural moan when her fat lips closed around him and slid down; taking him deeper and deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

Karen wiggled free from Nancy's slippery thighs. She looked up and watched Nancy swallowing Marcus' huge, black cock. She cleared her throat; "Come on you two, let's get out of here and find a comfortable spot. It is way too fucking hot to do this in here."

They both agreed and the three of them hurried out of the sauna. They headed out to the pool area. The cool late May air was welcomed and Nancy and Karen guided the large black stud onto his back on one of the large lounge chairs.

Karen immediately straddled his head and lowered her pussy down to his open mouth. She ran her hands up and down his well-muscled chest and scraped her nails across his nipples. She sucked in her breath when she felt his tongue stabbing away at her wet hole. She ground her cunt up and down, forcing more of his tongue into her slit. She threw her head back when she felt his lips close around her stiff button. She was close to coming; especially after all of the attention she had from him in the sauna.

On the other end, Nancy threw her leg over his hips. She reached back and gripping his stiff black pole, she lodged it at the entrance to her clam shell pussy. She held her breath as she felt his thick cock slowly slide in. She wiggled her hips and forced more of his cock into her pussy. She reached out and wrapping her arms around Karen, they crushed their full, firm tits against one another as they used Marcus' gorgeous black body.

Marcus was beyond excited. He never thought a few months ago that he would have his gorgeous grandmother and his equally luscious cousin plastered to his body; one riding his cock while the other rode his stiff tongue. He felt Karen's pussy all of a sudden begin to flood his mouth with her sweet juices. Unable to see, he reached up and found Nancy's meaty thighs. He slid his hands up and down them and as they rose and lowered on his body, he knew he wasn't going to last long. He let out a muffled scream into Karen's juicy pussy as he began to shoot his hot cum up into Nancy's pussy.

Nancy felt his cock expand in her cunt and she rubbed her clit furiously, she started cumming just after she felt him begin filling her pussy with his cum. She clutched at Karen's body and hung on for dear life.

Once the three of them began to relax after their orgasmic finish, the two ladies climbed off of Marcus. Grabbing him by both arms, they pulled him to his feet and pulling him, the three of them were soon splashing around in the cold water of the pool, laughing and caressing each other until they just floated around, gently rubbing up against one another.

While this was going on, Jimmy had his stepsister's friend Gwen and his tiny cousin naked on the sofa. He was watching one of his father's many porn DVDs. Gwen entered the room naked and flopped down beside him. She immediately grabbed hold of his stiff cock and stroked it to hardness. She followed that up by leaning down and taking his entire length into her mouth and throat.

Mandy had just come downstairs after being rejected by her mother. She stopped in the doorway and watched. She couldn't believe how Gwen was able to swallow Jimmy's entire length. Just yesterday she watched as Karen and Gwen were able to do the same to him and Marcus. She wished she was that good of a cocksucker. Karen promised her, telling her by the end of the weekend, she would also be a great cocksucker. She slowly stripped off her shirt and shorts. Naked beneath it, she was already turned on by anticipating having sex with her mother. Now she wanted nothing more than to ride her cousin's cock while she made out with the luscious redhead sucking on it. She walked into the room and stood over Jimmy. He was on his back and Gwen was kneeling on the sofa cushions, her head buried between his legs. Her long red hair flowed over his thighs and belly.

Jimmy reached out and gathered up her long hair in one hand. He gripped it tightly as he continued to watch her head bob up and down, taking his thick, stiff cock down to the root with every downward movement. His breath was caught in his throat when he saw her stop and gaze up into his eyes with those gorgeous green eyes of hers.

Gwen twisted her head, his cock still caught in her throat and she heard him let out a grunt. She looked and saw Mandy standing over them, she motioned for her to kneel on the floor beside them and wait. She let her tongue flick out and it danced and poked around his tightened ball sack. She drew her head up, an inch at a time, her tongue followed; licking along the slick shaft as she did so. She reached the helmeted head and pulled off quickly, it made a popping sound, followed by a grunt from Jimmy's mouth. Gwen urged Mandy over and when she got close enough, Gwen gripped the back of her head and forced it towards Jimmy's slick, saliva covered cock.

Gwen looked from Jimmy and back to Gwen, those translucent blue eyes were sparkling and eager to please. She took the large head into her mouth, along with an inch or two more. That was all she could manage at the time.

Jimmy let go of Gwen's long silky hair and as it tumbled about her face and swaying tits, he slid his fingers through Mandy's short, sassy blonde locks. He tried to force more of his cock into her mouth, but she resisted and started coughing.

Gwen began to laugh; "Give her time Jimmy, she's a very quick learner and I promise by the time they leave on Monday, she'll be deep throating you, just don't rush her or she'll never get there." She turned to Mandy; "Okay, take it out of your mouth and began working your lips all over the shaft, get it completely coated in your saliva. I want to see your spit dripping off his cock, coating his balls and forming bubbles as you coat it."

Mandy did as she was instructed and she was a quick learner, by the time she had Jimmy clutching at the sheets, she managed to get about two-thirds of his cock down her throat. She was moaning like crazy seeing Gwen was beneath her lazily licking at her tight slit. She was close to cumming and took even more of Jimmy's ten inches into her mouth.

Jimmy was at wits end and clutching at Mandy's pixie haircut; he let out a loud groan and started to cum. He withdrew from her mouth and shot his heavy load all over her innocent looking face. He fell back exhausted as Gwen scrambled from beneath Mandy's widespread legs and managed to lick most of the cum that dripped off of Mandy's face.

Mandy was so close to cumming, but was left hanging when Gwen abandoned her pussy. The two of them saw that Jimmy wasn't going to be any help and they ended up in a sixty-nine and the inexperienced Mandy, just like deep-throating, caught on quickly and mimicked Gwen and the two of them almost simultaneously began to explode in similar orgasm. Still not finished, after a moment to recuperate, Gwen intertwined her legs with Mandy's and bringing her pussy up to Mandy's they ground their pretty little pussies up against one another until they collapsed in an even bigger orgasm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers