Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Jimmy had recovered by now, but was left to fend for himself as the two petite women clung to one another and headed upstairs to rest up for what looked like an even hotter Sunday of sex and mayhem.

Sunday morning, the three younger women, and the eldest went searching for some morning wood and none were disappointed. John and Charles were in the living room watching Sports Center when Gwen and Mandy found them. Gwen turned to Mandy; "Here is your chance to really learn to deep throat. Your Uncle John has a sizeable cock, but not nearly as large as Jimmy's. If you get it nice and wet and take your time and focus on relaxing your throat muscles, I really think you can accomplish this. Once you get his down your throat then you can proceed to Jimmy and Marcus' larger ones."

Mandy let out a tiny giggle; "I think you may have something there Gwen, just keep watching and coach me if I get ahead of myself, let's go!"

"Remember Mandy, nice and slow, tease him and make them moan for it!"

They were both dressed in satin camisoles and matching tiny briefs. Their stiff nipples and camel-toes were prominent against the silky material. They stood before the guys, blocking the TV and Gwen bit down seductively on her bottom lip; "Hi guys, I think we have something that may interest you more than a silly old TV, don't you agree Mandy?"

Mandy giggles and swayed from side to side; "I think you're right, what do you think Uncle John?" She laughed when he reached out for her, but she wasn't quick enough and was soon sitting in his lap, his plaid sleep pants had a massive bulge in them.

Charles grabbed a hold of Gwen and pulled her down ono his tiny silk boxers and he slid his hand up and down her lily white flesh. "Mmmm, I just love the contrast of my hand to your pure white skin." They kissed hungrily and they tried to enter each other's bodies through their mouths.

Both Gwen and Mandy broke free and slid to the floor between their partner's outstretched legs. Mandy tried to follow Gwen's lead and when she saw Gwen tug down Charles' shorts, she did the same to John's sleepwear.

Gwen started stroking Charles' cock and it was soon totally erect. She poised her lips over the crown and opening her mouth, she let a large gob of spit drool out of her mouth. It landed on Charles' cock and she caught it in her fist. She stroked it up and down several more times and it was coated in her saliva; she smiled at Mandy. She saw Mandy doing exactly what she was doing and wondered if she should switch with her, seeing Mandy was trying to handle the larger of the two cocks. She decided to see how Mandy could handle it.

Gwen opened her mouth and enveloped the large black mushroomed head. Her tongue shot out and she rolled it around and around, coating the head with her wetness. She slipped lower and began slurping at the stiff meat, her tongue and lips ran up and down the shaft and she soon had it completely covered in spit. She rose up and opened her mouth. She enveloped the head again and slowly, but steadily slid down the shaft, taking more and more of the meat into her mouth and throat. Her lips now touched the crinkled sack of his bloated nuts and her tongue whipped out and flicked at the swollen nuts.

A loud coughing came from beside her. She pulled off of Charles' cock, it was drenched in her saliva and she smiled when she saw most of John's cock still embedded in Mandy's pretty little mouth. She pulled off the larger white cock, she used the back of her hand to swipe the saliva from her lips and chin. She was breathing heavily. She turned and smiled at Gwen; "I almost did it, I felt him leap in my throat and I was so excited, I tried to swallow and that made me begin to cough. You are a goddess Gwen. I never would have been able to do what I just did without your guidance and encouragement." She stroked John's cock and looked back at Gwen; "I'm going to try again and I swear this time I'm going to get my uncle's entire cock down my throat."

John threw his head back and ran his thick fingers through her messy, yet very sexy blonde hair. He just guided her back and his fingers tightened in her hair as he felt inch by inch of his cock disappear into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, he felt her muscles relax and with one sudden movement, she had the remainder of his cock imbedded in her throat.

Mandy's tongue began to flick around the swollen shaft and she heard a couple of groans, one from John and the other from Charles. She slowly withdrew his cock from her throat and mouth. She looked over at Gwen and she was smearing the hot load that Charles had shot all over her face. She giggled and watched as Gwen swept the last couple of drops form her face and lick them from her fingers.

Mandy turned back to John and capturing his cock between her lips, she began bobbing up and down rapidly. Her hand was just below her lips, gathering up her saliva and stroked him harder and faster. She felt his cock erupt and she took the first two blasts from his cock directly in her mouth. She moaned and swallowed as fast as she could. She wanted to feel his cum on her face, just like her step-dad had done to Gwen. She pulled John's cock from her mouth and took the last two tiny blasts across her cheek and onto her forehead. She kissed the twitching head and turning towards Gwen giggled; "Want to share, but I'm mad that you didn't share my daddy's cum with me."

Gwen kissed her hard; she shoved her tongue deep into Mandy's mouth. She fed her what little she had and she heard Mandy let out a squeal and suck harder on her tongue. Gwen pulled back and licked what was dripping from Mandy's face. She planted her lips on Mandy's again and fed her what she collected.

Charles looked at John; "You know John, we're going to have to fuck these two one of these days. I love how they give blow-jobs, I can smell their excitement and can't wait to feel their wetness around my cock and I don't mean their mouths."

John nodded; "You got that right Charles, but that is going to have to wait. I'm finished for now and I'm starving." He turned to Gwen and Mandy; "We fed you, now get those gorgeous asses of yours in the kitchen and whip us up something to eat."

In the boys bedroom, both Marcus and Jimmy were on their beds, both naked and both with morning wood. Nancy and Karen snuck into the room and Nancy wanted a shot at Jimmy as Karen wanted to try out Marcus' huge cock.

The two of them began licking those stiff poles like an ice cream cone. They soon had them dripping and as they took both cockheads into their mouths, the guys came to life. Before either of the ladies could react, the roles were reversed and Nancy and Karen were on their backs and with a couple quick movements, both Nancy and Karen were naked from the waist down.

Marcus shoved his wet cock into Karen's wetness and he took her breath away as he sank deep into her cunt, He slammed into her deep and fast as he felt her legs come up and wrap around his strong thighs.

On the other bed; Jimmy captured Nancy's thicker thighs and planted them on his shoulders. He sank balls deep into her pussy and he could feel her cunt muscles tighten and release his shaft over and over again as he was relentless in his pounding of his grandmother.

Both granddaughter and grandmother were soon on the brink of an orgasm. Both guys were not far behind and loved this way of waking up. Before anymore could be said or done, Jimmy and Marcus began pouring their potent baby batter deep within the protected wombs of Karen and Nancy.

As the guys continued their constant battering of the two luscious women beneath them, they started cumming too. It ended as fast as it started and Marcus grabbed Karen and dragged her to the bathroom to shower.

Jimmy saw what Marcus was doing and whispered to Nancy; "Come on, follow me. We can use Patti and dad's shower, but we don't want to wake them up."

Nancy nodded and followed, she worked on putting her long hair up. It was far too early to get her long hair wet.

They snuck into the bathroom, but Jamie woke up and saw them slipping into the bathroom. She looked around and noticed a nude Patti beside her. She lifted her sheet and saw she was naked too. She remembered what occurred last night and she smiled, but at the same time she was slightly disgusted. She knew she needed to find John and get another dose of the elixir that made her shun her inhibitions. She hoped after some time, she wouldn't need it, but she knew she needed it now, before she slipped back into the prude she sorely despised. Climbing out of the bed, she slipped into one of Patti's short, sexy robes. She tried tying it, but her large tits threatened to leap free from the upper portion of the robe. As she left the room she heard her mother and Jimmy laughing in the shower.

Down in the kitchen Gwen and Mandy finished cooking breakfast for John and Charles. They were just finishing up and as Gwen cleared the dishes to the sink, Charles slipped in behind her and wrapping his arms around her, he smiled when he heard her let out a tiny moan. He ground his stiffening cock against her tight buns. He swayed back and forth and reached down and slowly lowered her satin shorts. He leaned her naked body over from the waist up. He tugged down his shorts and gripping his cock, he slid it up and down her quickly moistening crack. "Mmmm Gwen, I just love how quickly you get wet. Do you want my black cock in your tight little pussy?"

She giggled; "What do you think Charles, you two left Mandy and me hanging after our fun in the living room."

John yelled out as he got up from the table; "Hey, that isn't our fault. You two were just too good using your mouths on us earlier. I think after our little rest and what a great breakfast you gave us, we're more than ready to take care of the two of you." He grabbed Mandy by the hips and spun her around. He easily lifted her tiny body and planted her on the kitchen island and immediately pulled her satin shorts down too. He slid her camisole top off and discarded his PJ bottoms. He leaned in and kissed her and she needed it bad.

Mandy wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She climbed up his strong, thick body and she let out a loud grunt.

John managed to slide his thick, stiff cock into her pussy. He gripped her slender thighs and slid his hands up the behind her knees. He turned, pulling her off the counter. He slid his hands back and forth along her thighs, down to her ass and back to her knees. All along, he lifted and lowered her tiny, lithe body up and down his stiff cock.

Mandy clung to his body, her arms tightened around his neck and she rode his cock. She loved this position and felt so free, even though her body was wrapped around his. She could feel his cock going deep into her quaking pussy and she was close to cumming. She leaned back slightly and thrust her chest up at him.

John took the bait and lowered his head to one of her pert tits. He sucked viciously at her tiny tit and flicked her incredibly stiff nipple and areola. He felt her cunt tightening around his cock and a warm flood of cream coated his cock.

By the kitchen sink, Gwen was bent over and thrust her ass back as she took more and more of Charles' black cock into her wet cunt. She crossed her arms and drew her camisole off. She let out a groan when he immediately groped her full, firm tits. She was so close and loved having an older man fucking her. She was done with college guys who only fucked for their own pleasure. She came hard as she felt his hand playing gently with her stiff clit and his other hand playfully tugged at her puckered nipple.

John turned to place Mandy back on the counter. He wanted to plow into her harder and faster and he came face to face with Jamie.

Jamie was dumbfounded; she had multiple feelings all at once. She was repulsed seeing her brother-in-law fucking her sweet innocent daughter, her husband fucking John's assistant. At the same time she was getting turned on by the sight too. She was so confused, she didn't know exactly how to react.

John reached down and opened the kitchen drawer and tossed Jamie the bottle of prescription Addyi she so sorely needed; "I think you only need one now Jamie. If you weren't turned on right now I'd have you take two." He planted her daughter's tiny, plump ass on the counter and placing her slender, tiny legs on his shoulders. He began pounding in and out of her faster and harder.

Mandy was shaking her head as she raced towards yet another orgasm. She reached up and pulled his mouth to her own and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on his lips. She met his thrusts with ones of her own.

Jamie took two pills; she didn't want to lose this feeling and actually wanted to join in. She let out a groan when she looked over and saw Charles sitting on one of the kitchen chairs and let out a gasp when she saw his shiny black cock sliding in and out of Gwen's bright pink pussy. She was riding his reverse cowgirl and her long red hair was swishing back and forth across Charles' sweat covered black chest. His hands were mauling her full, firm tits and they both raced towards an orgasm together. Jamie's tiny robe parted and she lazily rolled one of her stiff nipples as her eyes darted from Gwen to Mandy. She let out a gasp when she saw Mandy begin to squirt, covering John's crotch, belly and chest with her juices. All of a sudden John pulled his cock out of her, it was covered in her thick creamy cum and Jamie's hand drifted down to her wet pussy as she watched John shoot his hot creamy cum all over her slutty daughter's belly and chest. She looked to Gwen and Charles and they were both shaking violently as they both came. Jamie's knees nearly gave way when she saw Gwen stand up and watched as she saw Charles' potent cum dripping from her swollen, pink cunt. She turned and hurried out of the kitchen. She raced up the stairs and into the bedroom. She slammed the door behind her and threw off her robe.

Patti woke up from the slamming of the door and before she could react, Jamie was between her legs, she let out a loud grunt as she felt Jamie's tongue buried deep in her puffy cunt. She fisted her fingers in her sister's long blonde hair. Patti loved waking up this way and soon recovered. She urged Jamie to spin around and soon the two of them were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. Before long the two of them were cumming and as their breathing recovered, Patti urged Jamie off her face and as they hugged, she swept Jamie's tousled hair from her face; "My, my little sister, what brought this on?"

Jamie gave her a timid smile; "I went downstairs to get another dose of that wonder drug from John. I caught him and Charles fucking Mandy and Gwen in the kitchen. Mandy was so excited, she squirted. I never seen such a thing before and Gwen was riding Charles and he came in her unprotected pussy. When she stood up I got so excited, I saw his cum dripping out of her pussy." She turned and kissed Patti again; "My god Patti, what's come over me, I feel like such a slut. I need a cock, I need to be fucked good and hard and I need it now!"

Marcus and Karen entered the bedroom from the hallway and Nancy and Jimmy came out of the bathroom. The two men approached the bed and each grabbed one of Jamie's hands. Marcus spoke up; "We both heard you Jamie." He turned to Jimmy; "How about we take her to the hot tub and really give her what she wants?"

Jimmy nodded; "Sounds good to me, are you game Aunt Jamie?"

She smiled; "Oh yeah, two big cock, all for me, I think I've died and gone to heaven. You better take me before I wake up and change my mind."

As they headed out of the bedroom they heard Patti yell out; "How about me, what do I get?"

They heard Nancy and Karen reply; "That's what we're here for."

The pills already kicked in and Jamie grabbed hold of Marcus and Jimmy's hands and pulled them after her. Down the stairs they nearly ran, all three were completely naked and ran past the foursome still playing with one another in the kitchen. Jamie climbed into the hot tub and the two guys followed. She sank into the swirling heat, she turned to Marcus; "Bring in one of those little bottles of shampoo. We can turn it on and get some bubble action.

His dark eyes grew as black as his skin. He did as he was asked and sank down next to his step-mother on the underwater bench. He immediately pulled her into his embrace, before she could react, she was plastered against him, she giggled and tried to resist.

The jets turned the mixture into froth that started to cover both of their naughty actions under the surface. She giggled as he pulled her closer and started to lick at her neck. Her legs wrapped around him and she sat on his lap as they kissed. Marcus had an affinity for her neck and he soon was sucking on it until there was a tiny hickey.

She pushed him back; "Stop, I hate those things!"

He gripped her hips and repositioned her over his hard cock. She whimpered as his large black cock pressed inside of her. She groaned out as she sat upright and her huge tits pushed against his face. He bit the hard nipples and she moaned louder. Her large blue eyes were closed and her head fell back as he started to move within her. Marcus held her hips in his grip, pressing her down as hard as he could.

Jamie tried to move faster, but Marcus held her down to suffer through his slow pace. He knew she would be begging for it soon, he knew she wanted it faster and harder. Jamie was close to doing just that and she moaned as she felt the sudden wave of pleasure that caught her off guard. Her riding pushed her engorged clit against him, so even at his slow pace, she was exploding around him.

Marcus captured her mouth to stifle her moans, though her squeaky sounds echoed through the sunroom. Jimmy watched on and slid closer and waited for her to open her eyes before pouncing.

"Is there room for me too Jamie?" Jimmy stared down at Jamie's covered tits. He smiled when her upper body and face turned a bright shade of red. He thought this was cute, he knew her already, but seeing her turn red with embarrassment after cumming on Marcus' cock, really turned him on.

Marcus was still balls deep in her clutching pussy, and he started to move inside of her, he still hadn't cum yet and wanted to badly cum in her hot cunt. She turned back towards Marcus and kissed him and his tongue dominated her mouth. His fingers dug into her hips as he started to thrust upwards in quick hard movements. He took her breath away and Jamie closed her eyes in pleasure.

She felt the water lap over her quaking body as Jimmy slid closer. When she opened her eyes, Jimmy was lightly touching her thighs as Marcus slammed into her from below. Her step-son said nothing, but his eyes showed his intensions. She had waited a long time for that look on his face, but she was biting her lip and cumming again before Jamie could stop Marcus powerful thrusts. Her juices rushed over the cock inside of her, not needing any of her extra juices to help him slide in with ease.

Jamie felt a hand on her cheek as she turned back to Jimmy. His dark eyes were cloudy and his lips insistent on hers. She moaned into his mouth and would have switched laps if Marcus wasn't holding on so tight; "Marcus please let me go, I need to move!"

He ignored her and slammed into her several more times before relenting. He did not want to let his stepmother go to Jimmy and he was pleasantly surprised when she turned backwards and reinserted his stiff black cock into her gaping cunt. He hit different spots this time and was content to watch her ass reappear with every move from the water. Her round ass was always one of his obsessions, he just hoped now after fucking her tight pussy, he would get the chance to bury his cock deep in her asshole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers