Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Jamie urged Jimmy forward and he came willingly to Jamie's beckoning lips. He kissed his sexy Aunt with fire and he felt her slick palm clutching at his stiff cock. He went to his knees, his cock revealed just above the mass of bubbles. She belt down giving Marcus a better hold on her ass and took the tip into her mouth. She loved how he filled her mouth and rammed her throat full of his fat cock.

Jamie mumbled and Jimmy grinned as he watched more of his cock disappear into her hot mouth. Jamie was in heaven, she couldn't believe she was missing out on all of this fantastic sex; she had a cock at both ends. The cock in her mouth was one that she thought about whenever she visited her sister, it was even better that she imagined

Thinking about fucking Jamie's ass was just too much for Marcus, he let out a loud grunt behind her and Jamie felt the first hot blast of his cum hit her womb. Jamie whimpered and cried out around the massive cock in her mouth. Her moaning made Jimmy push up harder into her mouth, taking her breath away. She pulled back coughing as Jimmy pulled her off of her dark lover. She gasped as the cock left her feeling empty.

Jimmy groaned out; "Grab the side of the tub and bend over Jamie, it's my turn!"

Her knees wobbled as she slowly bent over, exposing her round ass to his view. The bubbles slid down her lush body, revealing her gorgeous curves and large tits. Marcus sucked on the tip of one breast, while Jimmy's hands massaged her ass cheeks, transfixed by the two tiny holes looking back at him. He knew that Marcus was not exactly happy about the scenario, but he could tell that he was getting drawn back in by her. No one could be mad while Jamie was naked.

Jimmy looked down at her; "Oh fuck Jamie, you are so fucking hot!" His eyes were glued to her tiny rosebud ass. He pushed the tip of his finger against her tight asshole. She let out a groan and then took the stiff black cock in front of her into her hungry mouth. Marcus closed his eyes and his fingers slid through her wet hair.

"Mmmmmm Jamie, just like that baby!" Marcus moved her up and down his stiff cock by using his hands in her hair. He heard her whimper at his sudden show of authority, gasping in breaths around his length, Jamie tried to pull back, but he held her fast against his body. His cock continued to throb in her mouth. The finger in her ass pressed harder and she was helpless do to anything but squeeze her tight ring around his thick finger.

There was a hard head at her cunt, rubbing up and down her foaming slit. Jamie closed her eyes to the pleasure of finally being filled by Jimmy.

Marcus finally released her head and she came up for a gasp of air and to moan out the pleasure of having Jimmy slid slowly into her. His cock curved and pressed against her walls, the added girth spread her cuntlips wide. Jimmy hit bottom and still with an inch to go, wedged the rest of the way into her.

Jimmy grabbed her arms and pulled them back, pushing her tits up. The stiff nipples started to wiggle in a large circle as he slammed her back against his invading cock.

Marcus' eyes watched the dark pink nipples and were drawn back to them. He sucked one and then the other. He loved how her eyes rolled back in her head as she started to shake and quiver. He pushed her hand to the top of her slit and pressed hard on her rigid clit.

She groaned out to Jimmy; "Harder, oh my god Jimmy, fuck me harder!"

Jimmy was more than happy to oblige, but he had to release her arms and she moved away. Her body crawled back to Marcus and repositioned herself on his lap. She looked back at Jimmy and he looked crushed, she spat out; "I want you both, come here!"

Sinking down on Marcus' cock, she wrapped her arms around his neck. At the same time she tilted her ass cheeks for Jimmy. She reached back and taking a firm cheek in each hand, she opened herself wide for Jimmy's thick, long cock. Jamie bit her lip as he pushed into her virgin ass. She kissed Marcus as they both started to move inside of her simultaneously. She felt full to the brim one moment and then empty the next. She went berserk and would have made a sailor blush; Come on you two, you wanted me, now show me how much, come on Marcus, slam that black cock in you momma's white cunt. You too Jimmy, slam that monster cock of yours in my ass, make me cum, make me forget all of the other cocks here this weekend!" She immediately started cumming all over Marcus' thick, black cock.

Marcus pulled her down for a heavy kiss, his tongue searching and dueling with hers, trying to find reassurances with her tongue.

Jimmy grabbed her long, wet hair and pulled back at it. Her lips were ripped from Marcus' and Jimmy bit her hard on the neck as he started to plow into her tiny, hot hole. The water sloshed all around them, drenching the sunroom floor. Jimmy's cock plunged deep and stretched her asshole wide, as Marcus pushed her down upon Jimmy's invading cock.

Jamie exploded again and cried out as they fucked her long after she was finished cumming. Marcus was first to explode again, having her pussy clenching every last drop for his black snake.

Jimmy pulled Jamie away from Marcus and she went on her hands and knees in the hot tub. She watched her stepson as she closed her eyes tight when she felt Jimmy begin to fill her gorgeous ass with his spunk. He wrapped his arms around her lush body and caressed and fondled her every curve as he released every last drop he had in his swollen balls.

She took them willingly and she leaned back and they both fell into the hot water. Her gorgeous, long, wet blonde hair covered her face and swaying tits as they floated on the surface of the water.

Marcus grabbed hold of her flaying arm and drew her off of Jimmy's still stiff cock. He hugged her tightly to his well-muscled black chest and sweeping the hair from her face, once again planted a hot, yet gentle kiss on her swollen lips. Their tongues lazily danced from one mouth to the other as they basked in the afterglow of one of best orgasms either of them ever had.

There was a knock on the door and John, who was sitting in the sunroom watching along with most everyone else in the house, he threw on one of the large terrycloth robes and went to answer the door. He opened it to see a smiling Mary standing there in a tiny pair of white skirt and an even tinier lemon yellow tank top. She smiled at him; "Hello to you too Mr. Phelps, may in come in?"

He was dumbfounded and after closing his mouth stuttered out; "Oh, oh yeah Mary, sorry, please come in and like I said before, out of the office, call me John. What can I do for you Mary?"

She smiled slyly at him; "I was waiting for a call from you. You said you were going to invite me over for a party. I waited and I waited and I waited, but no call. I thought I'd invite myself over. I really had a great time last week and no don't worry; I'm not going to report you. I don't consider it rape and giving me that prescription was the best thing you ever did for me. So no matter what the anonymous comment was, I'm not suing you and it was all consensual as far as I am concerned. By the way, I was wondering if you had another one of those Addyi pills. Yeah, I read up on it and just loved it and want to try another. I know from what you were saying, this is supposed to be a real wild get-together and I'd really like to cut loose without any reservations." She leaned in and whispered to him; "I even shaved, I know Patti and you supposedly liked it, but it was really embarrassing for me." In an even lower whisper she said; No more hair, smooth as a baby's bottom."

John was laughing out loud; "Come this way, you just missed a real wild explosion in the hot tub with my once stuffy sister-in-law, well no more. Just like you, she's a convert and no she's not suing me either. I gave her the name of my doctor and she's getting a prescription of her own for this miracle drug, would you like his name too Mary?"

She shook her gorgeous chestnut brown locks; "I don't think I'm going to need them after today, but give me his name, just in case!" She turned him towards her and planted a really hot kiss on his lips. Her hand snuck down and parting his robe, finding his half-stiff cock again. She giggled; "I'm going to have to try and get this guy up, I'd hate to think I've failed."

He laughed again; "No sorry Mary, it isn't you, it's all me. I already came twice today and need a rest, but there are a couple of younger guys in there who will most likely love a go at you. Come on, let me get you a pill, but from what I see, you're not going to need one."

"Please John; give me one more, just to be sure."

He nodded; "Okay, come with me." He led her out to the sunroom, it was empty. Everyone was out by the pool; most were lounging around as they tried to recuperate. Jamie was fast asleep, her long blonde hair hung over the back of the lounge chair and her lush body was covered in oil. Damn he thought; "I missed spreading it on her!" He yelled out; "Hey everyone, this is Mary, my assistant, she came to party, any takers?"

Jimmy stood up and sat back down; "Sorry dad, I need a rest, hopefully later."

Marcus stood up as did Mandy. They both approached her and as Marcus took her hand in his, kissed it, Mandy pulled her head to hers and planted a hot kiss on her lips; "Mmmmm, thanks Uncle John, someone who I get to practice on, come with us Mary. My step-brother and I will show you a good time."

Mary waved goodbye to John, she all but forgot about the pill she didn't really need. They drew her over to the large wooden table near the back of the pool area. Marcus easily drew here up and planted her tiny ass on the table and Mandy snuck around to the other side of the table, it was in a shaded area so they could have fun without getting burned from the late spring sun.

Marcus kissed her and he held her tight against his body. He liked that she ground her body back giving him exactly what he was giving her. He let out a tiny moan when he felt her hands come up and run through his short black hair. He rolled his hips against her and relished the soft moans that came from her throat.

Mandy slid over to the two and pecked at her throat; "I can't let you two have all the fun."

Marcus looked over at Mandy. He moved closer to Mary and ran the tip of his stiff cock up and down her thigh. At the same time, Mandy just as naked as Marcus was, pressed her body into Mary's side and ground her hips against her body. Mary released a moan and stared at the two of them.

Marcus moved his hands to the buttons of Mary's shorts, and made short work of undoing the fastenings. Slowly, he began to lower the shorts down her legs, kissing the skin of her thighs as her shorts moved lower and lower until Marcus helped her step out of them entirely. Above him, Mandy lifted the hem of her spaghetti strap shirt, running her tongue from her navel to just below the valley of her breasts. Mandy then gathered the material up and off her petite body.

From where he knelt at Mary's feet, Marcus looked up between Mary's legs and lifted a hand to trace the outline of her swollen lips through her panties. He was not surprised to find them soaked through as he teased at her slit. Mary squirmed at his touch and gasped as she felt Mandy's hand slip behind her to undo the hooks of her bra. She slipped it off and her pert, but extremely firm tits were now out in the open for everyone in the pool area to look and drool over.

Mandy wasted no time and bent her head to capture one of Mary's nipples in her mouth, while she toyed with the other, pinching and pulling it between her thumb and forefinger. All the while, Marcus lowered her panties down and off her legs. Mary's pussy and her hips jerked up in response. Marcus wrapped his hands around her waist and lowered his face between her thighs, slowly licking at her clit.

Marcus loved the way she squirmed against him as his tongue worked on her. He gently worked his fingers into the small of her back, and moved his mouth lower to insert his tongue deep into her pussy. He began to hear tiny whimpers coming deep in her throat and he moaned against her, sending vibrations up into her quaking pussy.

Mandy also loved the way Mary responded to her touch. She got rougher in her manipulations of Mary's nipples, biting down harder, and even flicking them. Mary tossed her head from side to side, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her petite body. When Marcus slid a finger into her dripping cunt, her back arched off the table under her.

Marcus stood, withdrawing his finger from inside of her, and he smiled at the amber eyed brunette. Mandy, too, stepped back from Mary and her nipples stood erect and throbbing from the abuse they had been subjected to. Mandy ran her hands up and down Mary's sides, reaching behind her to cup her tiny, tight ass cheeks. Marcus reached up with one hand and slipped two fingers into Mary's mouth and she sucked at them willingly. He leaned in and whispered in her ear; "Do you like this Mary?"

She let out a groan and nodded; "Oh yes Marcus, yes." She let out a loud grunt when Mandy flicked her clit before covering her mouth with her own.

Marcus nipped at her earlobe; "Do you want us to keep going?" His fingers drifted down and teased her puckered nipples.

She groaned out; "Oh yes, please." She arched her back up as Mandy pressed two fingers into Mary's drenched pussy.

Marcus lowered his mouth over Mary's and kissed her deep as he raised his hands and ran them through her deep, rich chestnut brown hair. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, leaning against him for support. Mandy withdrew from her clutching cunt and came to stand behind Mary, pressing into her body from behind instead.

The three of them clung to one another for several minutes, their hands and mouths moving from one's mouth to the other. Marcus couldn't help but slide his thick, black cock up and down Mary's soft thigh.

Marcus looked over Mary's shoulder at Mandy and nodded for her to step back. Mandy moved back and Marcus lifted Mary up onto the table so that she was straddling his hips. Marcus moved them over to the edge of the table, and laid Mary's trim body down. Mandy seized the opportunity and she got on top of the table as well, immediately moving to straddle Mary's face.

It seemed that Mary already knew just what to do. Mandy groaned above her as Mary licked at her pussy, and she rocked her hips back and forth on her face. Marcus pumped his hand up and down over his stiff, black cock at the erotic sight before him. He immediately got on the table and positioned the tip of his cock at Mary's entrance, teasing it. As he straddled Mary's hips, he reached around Mandy's body to massage her tiny tits and pull at her nipples as she rode Mary's face.

From beneath him, Marcus felt Mary's desperately bucking her hips up in hopes of getting him to slide his fat cock into her. Marcus reached down with one hand and rubbed at her stiff clit, this caused her to cry out in pleasure as the electric shock ran throughout her petite body. He returned his attention to Mandy's tits, and he kissed her on the neck, biting softly at the base of her neck and shoulder.

Mandy released a loud grunt as her orgasm washed over her, and her hips jerked violently against Mary's active tongue. She rested there for a moment as Mary gently licked her. She slowly slid off of Mary's face. By now, Mary was aching to be fucked and fucked hard and fast. She whimpered as she bucked her hips up against the cock that teased the entrance of her cunt. She moaned as she felt Mandy's hair tickle her tits as her mouth came down and captured one stiff nipple, her hands once more going to work at the neglected one.

Mary was moaning constantly now, the sound combined with the sight of Mandy sucking and twisting on Mary's fat nipples sent Marcus into overdrive. He was no longer able to keep teasing Mary and himself, he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep into her pussy and began fucking her at an urgent pace.

Mary screamed as Marcus relentlessly fucked her and Marcus growled out; "Is this what you wanted white girl, do you like being fucked by my big black cock?" Her cunt was tight, hot and wet. He knew he wouldn't last long, even though he just finished recently with his step-mother. He thrust into Mary hard and fast, his grunt came continually as he picked up the pace. Mary's thighs were spread wide as she accepted all he could give her. Between his hard fucking and Mandy's constant teasing of her tits, Marcus was not surprised when her cunt muscles clamped down on him after such a short time. Mary screamed as she came; "Oh fuck yeah Marcus, give me that black cum, fill my lily white pussy with your hot black cum!" Her entire body shook beneath him as he continued to pound into her.

Not long after, with a final hard thrust, Marcus felt his cock jerk and spasm in Mary's pussy as he came. He spurted load after hot creamy load of hot black baby batter into her body and she milked every drop from him. Her rarely used cunt muscles clamped down over his spurting cock. Mandy moaned as she softly caressed Mary's nipples as she came down from her intense orgasm. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Mary's parched lips.

Marcus slowly slipped his still stiff cock from Mary's beet red pussy. He watched as his cum oozed out of her and he let out a groan as he watched his step-sister lean over and lick what was drooling out of Mary's cunt. Mandy let out a squeal when she felt a mouth lapping away at her pussy. She was too invested in eating her step-brother's freshly given cum from Mary's pussy.

Patti was behind Mandy, licking and stabbing at her pretty cunt and it wasn't long before both Mary and Mandy were cumming again.

After that erotic scene, nearly everyone was horny again, but still too tired to react. Most of them hopped into the pool and floated and played keep-away. The rest of them lazily took in the hot late spring sun and tried to catch as many rays as possible. As the sun began to set, the ladies slipped into the kitchen to start preparing dinner while John and Charles fired up the grill for the steaks and barbequed ribs.

After dinner, the men slipped into shorts and t-shirts. While the ladies donned shorts and tank-tops or halter tops.

John got everyone's attention and spoke up; "I guess tonight is the end of our party. I was told by Charles that he was called back to work for a very important meeting Tuesday morning. They are leaving first thing tomorrow morning. I can understand, I wouldn't want to fight that Memorial Day evening traffic either. Hopefully we can do this all again for the Fourth or Labor Day. With that being said, how about we all head down to the playroom downstairs. After talking with Charles, Patti and Jamie, I believe we've concocted an evening everyone will love, so let's go."

They all headed downstairs and John manned the bar. After everyone, yes even those under twenty-one, no one was driving tonight so a couple of drinks were not going to turn anyone into alcoholics. If anything they may turn into porn stars and most likely be very good at it.

John stood before the group and handed the deck of cards to Jamie; "Pick a card and don't show it to anyone. After Jamie picks, everyone else will draw a card, high card is the winner."

Karen spoke up; "So what now dad?"

John had a big smile on his face; "Well Karen, the winner gets to pick someone to either tell a truth or perform a dare."

Keren let out a shriek; "Oh daddy, I think I'm going to like this, I have an ace, anyone else have one?"

Everyone shook their heads and again Karen let out a shriek and put her finger playfully to her lip; "Mmmmm let me see!" She looked around the room and her gaze fell upon Mandy. "Okay Mandy, truth or dare?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers