Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mandy smiled back at her and replied; "Dare Karen, I pick a dare."

Karen looked around and she stopped when she saw Aunt Jamie. She looked back to Mandy; "Okay Mandy, you have to go over to Aunt Jamie and sit on her lap and give her the hottest kiss you can. You can use your hands to persuade her to return the kiss, you have thirty seconds."

Jamie's jaw dropped and when she saw her pixie daughter approach her, she smiled back at her and extended her hands to pull her into the embrace.

Mandy sat upon her mother's lap and running her one hand through Jamie's long blonde hair, she closed her fingers in the luxurious hair and pulled her mouth to hers. Jamie let out a tiny moan deep in her throat when she felt her daughter's lips press against hers. She let out another gasp when she felt Mandy's tongue dart in and out as she played with her own active tongue. A louder groan escaped her lips when she felt Mandy's other hand close around her large full breast. She let out a gasp when Mandy's tiny fingers locate Jamie's large stiff nipple and twist and pull at it.

Karen let out a yell; "Okay Mandy, break, your thirty seconds are up."

Mandy moaned in protest when she was pulled away and was made to stand. She looked around in a daze and she bit her lower lip and her breathing was labored; "Okay Uncle John, what next?"

"Mandy, it's all up to you. The person who was chosen is now in control and you get to pick the next person for truth or dare."

All of a sudden a huge smile crossed her lips, "I like this, okay let me see...? She looked around and focused on Mary. "Okay Mary, I pick you, truth or dare?"

Mary perked up; "I think we can dispense with the truth part, I think everyone will pick dare, right?" She looked around and everyone nodded; "Okay Mandy everyone wants dare, so do I, now your dare please."

Mandy looked around and looked at her stepdad. "Okay Mary, go kneel between Charles' thighs, unzip his shorts and suck on his black cock for thirty seconds while I lick your pussy at the same time."

Mary stood up and dropped her shorts and wiggling her tight ass, she knelt down before Charles whose cock was already tenting his shorts. She tugged his shorts down and stroked his cock for a couple of seconds. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began bobbing up and down faster and took him deeper. She let out a grunt as she felt Mandy squirm between her spread thighs and immediately began sucking at her wet slit and when she flick back and forth across her clit, she nearly came. She took most of Charles' cock into her mouth and there was a bunch of people yelling out; "Time's up, get up Mary."

She did reluctantly and her knees nearly buckled from the intense feeling between her legs. She licked her swollen lips; "Okay my turn, can I go again?"

John shook his head; "Sorry Mary, not part of the rules, who is your pick?"

Mary looked around and pointed to Patti; "Seeing you sneakily had me with John last week, you're up! Go over to Marcus, drop your shorts and push your ass to his face. While he's eating you, suck on Charles' cock until he cums. You have to drink all of his cum down and it any slips out; you fail and have to go through another dare."

Patti giggled and dropped her shorts and tore off her tank top. She moved over to Marcus and bent over. Shaking her ass; she shoved it in his face and she moaned when she felt his large tongue flick at the folds of her pussy. She took Charles into her mouth and before long, had him down her throat. She knew after Mary's active mouth on his cock, he wouldn't last long. She offered him her swaying tits and he took the hint and mauled them. Before long, Charles was cumming and Patti swallowed up his entire load. As he finished off, Patti stood up and on purpose opened her mouth allowing a stream of cum to slip from her lips; "Oops! I lost some; I guess I have to go again Mary!" She giggled and waited for her next dare."

Mary shook her head; "Not fair, but I guess you did lose some of Charles' cum." She moved over to Patti and licked the cum that fell from Patti's lips and landed on her full, firm tit. Mary licked it up, along with a little more as she sucked Patti's stiff nipple into her mouth. Pulling back, she smacked her lips; "Mmmm, I sure am glad you failed that dare. Okay here is your follow-up dare. Seeing you already lost your clothes, go over to Jimmy, pull him to the floor and ride his cock. At the same time lick your daughter's pussy. I'm going to love seeing you with those two."

Jimmy immediately slid to the floor, stripping off his shirt and pants. He reached out his hands as his naked stepmother straddled his hips and lowered her body down upon his already stiff cock. She sank down onto it and began riding him fast. Jimmy gripped her hips and tried to slow her up, but she was so excited and hot, seeing all of those eyes on her made her even hotter.

Karen stripped off her shirt and shorts and straddled Jimmy's head, she leaned back and her elbows hit the floor. Both Patti and Jimmy attacked her slender body and they fought to get their mouths on Karen's clamshell pussy.

Jimmy gave up and concentrated on fucking Patti. He drove upward, sinking his entire cock into her tight pussy. He ran his hands up and down her body and cupped her full tits and played roughly with those gorgeous tips.

Patti was groaning constantly as she rode Jimmy's huge cock and licked away viciously at her daughter's pussy.

John slid off the sofa and grabbed hold of Mandy and lowered her beside Jimmy, he was already naked. Hovering over the tiny blonde, he stripped off her shirt and shorts and filled her already moist pussy with his cock. He was beyond excited as he watched his gorgeous bride riding his son and loved watching her eat out her daughter. He lowered his body to the petite blonde and sucked on her tiny tits. He was about to rise up and kiss her, but her grandmother lowered her pussy to Mandy's mouth. He knelt up, and as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, he caught one of Nancy's huge enhanced tits between his lips and sucked it deeply into his mouth.

Nancy ground her cunt harder against Mandy's mouth, her extremely long hair swished back and forth, covering Mandy's entire upper body. She let out a loud scream and clung to John. Behind her, Charles sank his cock into his mother-in-law's big ass.

Charles gripped her hips and slammed into her and was soon balls deep in her ass. He ran his arms around her and fought with John to maul her tits.

Marcus was naked and was sprawled out on the sofa. Jamie, now naked was riding his huge black cock. She ran her hands up and down Gwen naked back as Gwen rode Marcus' mouth.

Gwen and Jamie clung to one another. Jamie's huge tits flattened against Gwen's smaller, but firmer tits. Their mouths were locked together and their tongues were fighting for supremacy as they slid from one mouth to the other. Both women's hands were caressing and teasing each other. Gwen being the more experienced with pleasing another woman was touching Jamie in all the right places.

Jamie lost it and started cumming all over her stepson's huge black cock. She clutched wildly at Gwen's body as she rode through an explosive orgasm. She knew she wouldn't need any more of the Addyi, but she would get a prescription just in case. She never wanted to go back to the way it was before coming here this weekend.

The game of truth or dare all went to hell as they entire group was now fucking and sucking one another.

John lost it quickly as he watched Patti riding Jimmy. He pulled his cock out of Mandy and shot his load all over her tiny body. He fell back and watched Nancy ride her face and Charles fuck Nancy's ass. He crawled over to the large sofa chair and flopped onto it. He watched all of the action and he was surprised when he saw Mary slip in and take his place. She lapped away at the cum he shot all over Mandy's body and once cleaned off, she went down and began eating Mandy's well-fucked pussy.

The fucking went on for several hours and as the men were totally spent, the women attacked one another. This gave the men a second wind and they were soon back down in the action, fucking the women one last time.

As the group slumped in exhaustion, one by one climbed the stairs and headed to bed or the showers.

Everyone overslept and as the got up and dressed, Charles and Marcus packed the car while the women whipped up a huge brunch. Charles, Jamie, Marcus and Mandy hugged everyone and climbed into the car, they promised to get together for the Fourth of July. "We'll have you guys come over to our place. Bay City isn't that far and we have enough land for a wild time. I know Jamie would love to have a couple of her friends from work join us, right Jamie?"

"You got that right Charles. I know for a fact they would love to get a shot at you and Marcus. John, I know you'd get along with them, you too Patti."

"We'll keep it on the schedule, let us know. Drive safely and I'll call you later sis."

As John closed the door, Mary, Gwen, Patti, Karen and Nancy all converged on John and Jimmy. John looked to Jimmy and let out a loud grunt; "Looks like our holiday is going to be filled with a lot of fireworks, none outside though.

The women made short work of John and Jimmy's clothes and soon the four were having their way with the two lucky men.

THE END!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers