Taking the Chief to Los Angeles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, Jeffrey remembered to knock on our door to announce the second dinner seating in thirty minutes. We were late getting to the Dinning Car, and ended up in a corner booth which suit the ladies quite well. They were bookends on me and chose to treat me like an entre. On the Royal Blue the car was decorated in an American Capitol motif. Now on the Santa Fe we were surrounded by a southwestern motif and serenaded by softly muted Mariachi Music.

Our server was a giant of a man, a medial skinned Black man, but gentle as a kitten. He smiled when I said,

"Dear God sir, I hope you don't play football."

He smiled again, replying, "Then hope you don't play Penns State. This is a summer job my uncle gets me every year. This is my last trip, I end up in Chicago, and then take the Pennsylvania to State College." Adding, "I cook running backs for breakfast." Grinning.

"Then off the gridiron, lets be friends forever. Josef von Franz." I said, extending my hand.

"Amen my brother, I'm Roosevelt Greer, but my friends call me Rosey." He smiled, holding my hand in his, "I'd recommend the Kansas Style Barbequed Baby Back Ribs. We picked them up eastbound, and they're messy, but oh so good!"

I looked at the ladies, Ariel and I were convinced, but Peggy looked skeptical, I smiled, ordering for the three of us, "We'll all have the Ribs with French Fries and a nice garden salad too." Then I smiled at Peggy and added, "I think you'll really like them. On our farm we corn feed two dozen piglets every year for our butcher, the barbeque will be different than my mothers, but it'll be good."

Dinner went smoothly until the entre was served, Ariel grinned mischievously as she surreptitiously decanted my cock behind the curtain of the table dressing, stroking my already firm meat stick, stripping the crown from it's sheath to slather me with the warm barbeque, before swaddling me with a napkin and tucking my throbbing cock away, smiling at Peggy, whispering,

"That will be delicious later!"

"Especially flavored with other erogenous flavors and fragrances." Peggy added.

When we returned to the compartment the ladies left me uncomfortably clothed as they undressed each other in an erotic séance that stiffened my already excited erection and polarized my mindset. The sight of Ariel's blondness tongue deep in Peggy's brunette pubic locks as Peggy tongued Ariel's pinkness. If I hadn't been ready, well Christ, a plaster saint would have been erect, I was ready to go nuts, stripping and straddling Peggy's face I slipped Juan Carlos Casanova into Ariel's delicious, liquid warmth. Ariel groaned on Peggy's clitoris as she tongue lashed Ariel's. Each stroke of Señor Juan to Ariel's center earned a fond ball washing from Peggy's lashing tongue.

Then Ariel shuddered through an earthquake of sensation, cuming so hard her pussy drooled erogenous sauces all over my cock and Peggy's face. My cock throbbed in the air as Ariel collapsed off of me, snoring gently, contentedly beside us as I served Peggy with hard deep strokes. Our mutual orgasm was earth shattering and the arrival of the sleep monster was inevitable.

In the depth of the night Peggy went to use the facilities, when she returned she climbed into the upper bunk, leaving me spooned with Ariel.

Twelve years passed, it the 22nd of October 1961. It was just after just after 7 Pm. When my wife Ariel answered the door to greet my friend Rosey, and his soon to be wife, Bernice. Rosey had greeted me with open arms that afternoon as I followed Dick Bass, the Rams' full-back, and I'm embarrassed to admit I coughed up the ball, and the NY Giants won the game.

As we sat to dinner that evening, the pounding surf roaring below our patio in Redondo Beach serenaded us as Rosey asked,

"Whatever became of that pretty brunette you two were so tight with on the train?"

"Peggy?" Ariel asked.

"Yea, that was her name." Rosey confirmed.

"We still keep close touch with her, these days, she visits whenever she's in LA, it drives her security detail nuts. She's the Director of MI-6."

12