Taking the Edge Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'Oh I'm gonna show you dirty things. I can't stop you, after all, if I can't stop myself,' Karen resigned with a satisfied grunt. 'But, err, that lovemaking sounds nice right about now...'

When Michael eased his length into her and rested into her pulsating, sensitive sheath, it came with an incontrollable guttural whimper he hadn't heard before. He watched blissfully fascinated as his mother, sighing in his arms, rested back into the pillows and invited him to kiss her like only a man could.

Tenderly their lips met and immediately tongues began to snake, all eyes open and intently staring. Michael thrust playfully, parting his mother to be filled again and again and relished in the silky wetness that gave him effortless access to her the deeper he went.

She breathed into his ear, holding him close, whispering, 'you can have this anytime you want,' before encouraging him to carry away and pleasure himself. But Michael wanted to make it last for both of them, and every easy stroke seemed to embolden him to take her as far as both of them could go.

'Mom, don't say that,' he smirked and let out a quiet laugh.

'Why?' she asked.

'I'll never leave your womb again,' he answered, plunging deliciously deep and nudging steadily at her farthest sweet spots.

'Baby, with how wet I'm getting for you, good luck trying,' she moaned and began to float to her next little pleasure bomb. 'But after today I'm already so sensitive and easily... I just need you to...'

'U-huh,' Michael urged.

'I'm about to...'

'You look beautiful, mom,' Michael whispered and leant down to feast on her invitingly bouncing breasts.

'Come really fucking harrrr-

He took her by the wrists then, holding her down, and drove deeper and continued to slosh away as Karen filled suddenly with her own hot deluge. Her thighs clamped around him tight, legs wrapped around his back, and then just like that, it seemed as if Michael's mother passed out; eyes rolled up into her head. Then she uttered a long moan of gratification.

They kissed tenderly, passionately, didn't miss a dry spot in their languid animalistic ritual, Michael still hard as a rock inside her and raring to go.

'Come inside me,' she said and then to assure her son that she meant what she said, she stared intently into his eyes again and repeated herself, and then, 'when we make love together we prove we're worth each other by coming together too. Just remember what I said today.'

'"No matter what happens,"' Michael recalled.

'Like this, like now,' she said, pulling him into her further, 'so we can look at each other at the point of no return. Then I'll show you what it feels like to fall hard in love, heavier than you could know.'

Michael began again to make love to her - her whole body and her whole being - parting her legs farther and feeling her sex draw him in, hot and slick. Again she was coming. It seemed that the slightest movement was setting her off and just watching himself slide into her, hearing her sweet moans fill the room, feeling their heat, it was bringing him close.

'I'm already in love with you, mom,' he told her sweetly.

'Oh my baby, me too,' she panted and their emotions began to spill over uncontrollably. He kissed the tears from her cheeks; she the same.

The taste of saltwater on their lips seemed to intensify their heightening feelings of love for one another. And that in turn fuelled their lust.

In long, lurid strokes, Michael's straining cock was now plunging recklessly in and out of his mother's gushing wet pussy and there was no stopping him, not even the oncoming physical train wreck that was set to end them both.

Karen looked down to see, driven out of her mind by the sight and the sensations of their glorious pornographic coupling, and the sight of her son's tense, rippling young body as he drove home once again to his birthplace.

'Deep, Michael, deep,' she cried, knowing that he was here in the moment, coming to be with her in the closest most intimate sense. With an almighty cry and a shudder, Michael at last sunk his beautiful eight inch cock all the way into her and began to melt at once inside the furnace of her soul, exploding in rampant spurts of thick white spunk, which she even fancied was now sizzling and boiling inside of her like the primordial ooze that at the beginning of time had made them all.

He trembled and shuddered and cried and bucked at her as she gyrated and grinded back, not in defiance, but in the uniting dance of unbridled, carnal mating. Her son's seed was firing at full force towards her womb, though it couldn't bring her to fruition - she had made sure of that - and she accepted it as his mark.

The man had taken his woman, the love of his life, and declared his love for her, and soon they were cradled together in deep sleep, not just satisfied but completely come undone so that life could rebuild anew as something braver, bolder and stronger in all.

7

'How do you feel,' she asked him the next morning when his eyes finally fell open.

'My heart feels like a fucking ramrod,' he laughed and then took her hand to place it on his bare chest. 'Can you feel that? Is that weird?'

He smiled at her with new eyes. That brought a sense of love to her like she hadn't felt in such a long time and she knew it felt right. All the while, she felt that he was right. His young heart thumped heavily like the piston to some terrific, unstoppable machine.

'That's what love feels like when you're so young and strong, son,' Karen she said and smiled back with a contented sigh. You'll do right by a good woman some day, she thought, but did not say it.

All in good time...

Karen bit her lower lip, well aware of the tingling and the stiffening sensation down below. She let out a gasp, for how incorrigible her own body could be in spite of her mind's attempts at switching the mother mode back on. Unbelievable - and Michael was drinking her in, all of her. That didn't help.

'Are you okay, mom?'

'Hmm?'

Michael laughed. 'Earth to mom, hello, good morning...'

'Oh,' she said, yawning. She stretched her arms far overhead, causing the bed sheet to fall away and expose her breasts to him. And when she looked down, that wasn't what she was thinking about. 'Mommy just has a serious case of lady wood going on. Must be all the sex lately...'

'Do you want me to take care of that for you?'

'If you wouldn't mind,' staring deep into his eyes as her own began to glaze with sleepy wantonness.

She rolled over and rose to her knees, facing the wall behind them, and took hold of the headboard. Michael lay stunned by her shapely naked beauty.

'And if you could go in from behind that'd really hit the fucking spot right now.'

The End?

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12