Taking the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supermike
supermike
90 Followers

Miranda looked at her father’s dick. It was larger than she had thought. Not that she thought about it a lot, but these kinds of things get discussed at slumber parties.

“It’s ok Dad, I’m hard too.”

Tony undid his pants and slipped them off. While Miranda was slightly interested in her Dad’s penis, Tony’s was enormous. Bigger than any dick she had ever seen.

“Keep sucking Miranda.” He said to her.

Miranda had momentarily stopped her oral display and began again when Tony admonished her. She couldn’t help but see both Tony and her father’s dick through the corner of her eye.

Tony looked at Miranda.

“Miranda, did the boy cum in your mouth?”

She didn’t answer immediately.

“Well? Answer me.”

“Yes.”

Melissa was shocked. She never thought her little girl was having sex.

“That’s very very good. That will make this easier.”

He walked over to Melissa and undid her hands. Making sure she saw the gleam of the blade.

“Go untie your husband.”

Melissa did as ordered, undoing her husband’s bounds. He instintively rubbed his wrists, trying to re-establish the circulation.

Tony stood behind the kneeling Miranda and swiftly cut away her bra, freeing her breasts.

“Please don’t hurt her Tony.” Melissa pleaded.

“I told you I won’t, and I will keep my promise—as long as you do what you’re told. Tom, stand up and stand in front of your daughter.”

“I will do no such thing.” Tom quickly replied.

Tony took the knife and put it at the base of the back of her neck

“You will do what you’re told, and you’ll do it now.”

“Why are you doing this Tony, why?” Melissa asked.

“Because I can bitch, that’s why. Tom, get your fat ass over here.”

Tom stood and walked toward Miranda. He stopped about 3 feet from where she was kneeling. “Closer buddy-boy. I’ll tell you when to stop.”

He had no idea what Tony had in mind, but he was scared. His erection had lost better than ¾ of its size since his girl’s oral demonstration. He took baby steps toward Miranda till his cock was approximately 8 inches from her face.

“That’s good. Stop.”

Tom breathed a small sigh of relief. He was sure Tony wouldn’t stop him till his cock was in his daughter’s mouth.

“Good. Now Melissa, stand behind your husband.”

Melissa took the position she was ordered, figuring it was not smart to argue with the man who held the tip of a knife against her daughter’s neck.

“Ok Sweetums. Here’s the deal. You’re going to reach around your husband and stroke him till he cums. Your lovely Miranda will kneel, with her mouth open, and you will aim his cum into her mouth.”

“Please Tony, don’t do this. I’m begging you.”

Tony pushed the blade ever so slightly against Miranda’s neck. She moved forward more in shock than pain. He hadn’t even broken the skin.

“OK OK OK!!! I’ll do it!!! Miranda, please forgive me, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s OK Mom. I don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

Melissa reached around and grasped her husbands cock. He was now soft, but she found that she had worked him to an erection in very little time. Soon, she was holding a rhythm that pleased Tony.

“Miranda, hold your little mouth open nice and wide.” Tony panted. He was extremely hard, and Melissa knew from his voice that he was incredibly turned on.

“Now Melissa, when he gets close, you better make damn sure it hits her tonsils. For each spurt that doesn’t go in her dirty little mouth, I will fuck her.”

Miranda kept the pace up on her husbands dick, trying not to look at her daughter, kneeling on the floor like an animal.

“God Melissa, I’m close.”

Less than 3 seconds after that, Tom started to cum. The first spurt caught Melissa by surprise, but she was able to guide it between her daughter’s lips. There was no choice here, Melissa had to look at her daughters face in order to insure her husbands cum went into her mouth. She did not want Tony to touch her 18-yr old daughter.

Tom’s hips bucked as he sent shot after shot into his daughters mouth. He was looking directly at her when he did this and it made his orgasm all that more powerful.

To Be Continued….

supermike
supermike
90 Followers