Taking the Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz's submission to Tony's anal exploration continues.
1.1k words
4.45
94k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Liz's journey into anal pleasure. Thank you for all the lovely comments about the original story. I hope you continue to enjoy her story.

When the alarm went off, Liz sleepily hit the snooze button. She felt Tony pressed against her back as she slowly lengthened and stretched her legs. She felt a twinge from her bottom, and then blushed as memories from the previous night flooded her mind. Her eyes opened in an attempt to banish images of her ass lifted and spread, her willingness to submit, and even her eagerness for his cock to press into her as deeply as possible. She gave a soft moan remembering Tony's lips at her neck and his hot whispers in her ears.

She moved to get out of bed, when she felt his arm stop her. Tony pulled her back toward his chest, his lips moving against her neck as his hands rubbed over her nipples.

"Mmmm," he sighed, "you feel good baby."

He pressed his hips against hers and she felt his morning erection along her cleft. His lips continued moving along her neck and shoulders, his teeth occasionally nipping at the soft skin. His fingers pinched and pulled at her hard nipples before softening again to rub up and down against them.

Liz softened and relaxed against him, moaning with pleasure.

"You loved having my cock in your ass, didn't you?" Tony asked before pressing his open mouth against her neck again.

Liz felt herself blushing again and refused to answer his query.

Tony moved his hips, sliding the tip of his cock against her clit. His fingertips still pinching and flicking her nipples. He lifted his mouth to her ear, whispering, "Come on, baby, tell me how much you enjoyed the feel of my cock stretching your ass."

His hips began sliding back and forth along the warm moistening lips of her pussy. She could feel the day's growth of his beard along her neck and earlobe as he said again, "Tell me baby..."

Her only response was a soft moan as she arched her back, pressing her nipples against his fingers and allowing his cock greater access to her now very wet pussy.

Tony resumed the teasing of her neck and shoulder with his mouth and tongue. His left hand moved down her belly until his fingertips were just above her clit.

Liz moaned louder, moving her hips, wanting his fingers right on her swollen clit.

Tony chuckled, lifting his hand, "No baby, you have to tell me. Did you like it?" His teeth softly nipped her earlobe.

She moaned loudly, a combination of frustration and embarrassment, but Tony was insistent.

"Tell me baby...tell me," he demanded, pinching one nipple and running fingers through the hair of her cleft with a butterfly touch before his teeth nipped at that sexy place where her neck and shoulder met.

Liz wiggled and moaned again, determined to be silent and gain her pleasure. Then she felt tip of Tony's cock at the opening of her pussy, his fingers a breath away from her clit, and his teeth deepening their hold on her neck. She felt her pussy dripping with want, and whispered a fractured, "Ye-yesss," as her body shuddered with desire.

Tony lifted his mouth from her neck, chuckling again, wanting her full surrender, "Yes what, baby?"

"God, Tony...fuck me," Liz moaned, moving her hips, reaching for fingers and cock.

But even though Tony's cock was wet with her pussy juices, and his fingers were itching to rub the engorged clit that was peeking through her warm, red lips, he repeated, "Yes what, baby?" this time in a tone that brooked no refusal.

Liz could feel tears of frustration slip from her eyes. Her body tensed with indecision so strongly that her belly and thighs quivered. She tried one last time, saying, "Tony," in her soft pleading voice.

"You know you want to say it, baby," he whispered, his voice deep and tempting.

Liz shuddered again, repeating, "Yesss..."

Her body softened, opening and relaxing. Her voice was full of sweet femininity and submission as she said, "Yes Tony, I love having your cock in my ass."

He growled with pleasure and felt her gasp as he drove his cock deep into her pussy, his fingers rubbing over her hardened clit.

Liz screamed and felt tears on her face again as she came instantly in a frenzy of hip-rocking between fingers and cock. Her back arched as the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix and she moaned loudly, wild with pleasure.

Before her orgasm had completely subsided, his cock slipped from her pussy and she felt its slippery wetness moving along her ass and over her tight little hole. She reached back a hand to spread her rounded cheeks, demonstrating her complete surrender.

"Oh God, baby, yes," he hissed, pressing the tip against pink pucker.

She breathed in, deliberately softening as she felt the pressure, then a small pop as his cock entered her. She turned her head, opening her mouth for Tony's kiss, feeling his tongue move into her mouth as his cock slid deep into her ass.

The soreness of the night before made his cock seem enormous—it was the trunk of an elephant, the body of a python, the tongue of a giant—a hard, inescapable force. She could feel his hips tight against her bottom, his balls resting in the wetness of her pussy. She whimpered softly.

Tony stilled, panting. Her ass seemed impossibly tight and impossibly hot around his cock. He groaned, biting her neck, feeling how the pulse of his blood through his cock widened and stretched her. The ache of pleasure was nearly unbearable.

He sucked on her neck, his fingers unconsciously pinching her nipples to match the squeezing of his cock. Suddenly, Liz began to convulse and shudder. He heard a loud, keening moan, and then felt a sudden rush of wetness spray over his balls and down his legs.

Tony groaned, pushing Liz from her side to her belly. He could feel her ass contracting around his cock as he pressed her into the bed and frantically fucked her. She grunted and groaned with every stroke, her body slipping up the bed as he fucked her harder and harder. Every pull of his cock showed the softened round O of her little hole before he pushed it back in, feeling it captured by the tight hot walls of her ass. His balls slapped wetly against her pussy, his fingers digging hard into her hips. He gritted his teeth wanting to both end and prolong the pleasure.

She arched her back, signaling his full possession her body and its pleasures, but it wasn't until he heard her panting, "Tony...Tony...keep fucking my ass," that the blood roared through his ears and he gave a shout of triumph, feeling the long sticky ropes of cum shooting from his cock into her hottest, deepest place.