Taking the Jewel from the Bar Home

Story Info
Detective Micheal has a run in with a gem of a woman.
2k words
4.27
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_R_Red
A_R_Red
3 Followers

Michael did not remember the last time he saw a dame like her at this particular bar. He usually came here after a week's worth of work to unwind; have some drinks, smoke a cig, and chat up the girl-next-door bar tenders for fun was routine. Seeing "her" was a real treat. She was petite (around 5'4"), brunette with hair that reached all the way down her ass. Those big dark eyes made her seem sweet and innocent at first glance, but stare any longer and you could feel them burning a hole right through you. Michael took a glance at her then picked up his scotch and took a drink looking away, and glanced again for a brief second while putting his glass down. He did not want to seem obvious or make her uncomfortable. He assumed other creeps were already doing that.

He took a drag from his cig when he felt someone sit right next to him, he looked over and low and behold: those big dark beautiful eyes were looking into his dark green peepers, smiling.

"Say Mr. do ya have another?" she said reverting her attention to the stick of cancer in his hand. Her voice was smooth like melted chocolate...melted chocolate... then he began to imagine her licking melted chocolate off a shiny red strawberry, getting some drizzle on her soft pink lips. "Can I have one?" she asked once again fuzzing his fantasy.

He reached into the pocket of his coat and pulled out a white carton and pointed it at her. She reached out two dainty fingers and pulled out a skinny white stick. Placed it in between her wet pink lips while Michael pulled out his lighter. She stared into his eyes the whole time until she released a puff of smoke and glared her eyes.

"So, what are you doing in a bar full of losers?" She said with a little bit more spice in her voice.

"You know I could ask the same of you" Michael shot back, then broke her gaze. "This is where I like to unwind after a stressful day of work, I like the people and the atmosphere, and no one gives a damn if I'm here or not. Everything just is." He looked back at her noticing she never broke her gaze from him.

"I was just looking for a new place to explore. I guess it's my wondering soul. Besides I heard they don't close 'till 4am here." She smiled revealing her pearly whites. "And I kind of need something to pass my time, my sister kicked me out and I'm not from around here."

Michael had the most ludicrous idea and he spoke before he could stop himself. "Well you know I don't live too far from here." She looked at him widening her already big doe eyes in surprise. "I'm not trying to bed you or anything!" she just stared. "I'm a detective." He said trailing off and staring back at his drink, thinking mentioning his job would make it any better. He could not believe he asked a stranger into his home. Many of his own work mates did not even get the invitation she received.

She continued looking at him biting her plump bottom lip. "My name is Delilah," she extended a dainty hand reverting her eyes to his hands waiting for a hand shake.

He reached out and grabbed her slender hand in his. "Michael."

"Michael. Well Michael it's quite alright, I'll fare just fine on my own. I am sure you did not mean your request." For the first time she broke her gaze from him.

"No. I mean it. It's not safe on the streets." He gave her an invitation and he could not go back on it now. "Please, I wouldn't be able to rest if I knew you were out there."

Delilah turned her gaze to Michael once more and gave a little smirk. "Fine Michael, if it will help you sleep better."

They spent a good whole hour chatting away about relevant and irrelevant topics. Michael thought Delilah was the most interesting woman he had ever met at a bar. And to his surprise she mentioned that he was one of the most interesting men she had met in a while.

When they arrived at Michael's apartment they were laughing and talking about passed experiences, but as soon as he managed to get the door open and they both stepped inside they both went silent.

She stared at him with her vulnerable gentle gaze, bending one perfectly smooth caramel colored knee towards her other thick thigh, and touching an arm with her other hand. He took in every inch of the sight before him. Her little black one shoulder strapped dress hugged her curves in all the right places. Her collar bones and neck sparkled sending a rush of blood to his head (both heads) with every twinkle.

He could not help himself but before he reached out and grabbed her, embraced her, and ran his hands outlining her shape he stopped himself. His mother did not raise a dog. She raised a moral law abiding citizen.

He looked away and stuttered. "Ye...you can have my bed. There's clean linens in the closet. I'll take the couch."

Delilah bit her lip before she went in for the kill. She grabbed his stubbly face in between her hands and brought it to hers. She laid her warm wet soft lips on his, parting them with her tongue.

Michael did not know what to think, he couldn't think. There was a storm in his head. Her scent, her skin, her touch, and the taste of her mouth made him weak in the knees. It had been a while since Michael was in an intimate relationship so he was taken aback a bit.

He laid his hands gently on her hips leading her to his bedroom then gently pushed her on his bed. He quickly threw his tie over his shoulder unbuttoning his shirt and cufflinks. He then pulled his tie and shirt off. Meanwhile Delilah unbuckled his belt and started peeling away his pants. Once he was undressed revealing a good sized erection he began to pull her dress off over her head.

She had a lacy black one strap bra covering a cute set of B-cups, her panties matched hugging her round hips. Goodness she is so sexy, he thought in his head.

He leaned over and kissed her, breathing in her breath as he reached down and rubbed her warm wet mound. He slipped a finger under her lace and felt her soaking flower. He then kissed down her neck, kissing over her breasts and down her belly, until he reached her hips. She moaned and bucked with each kiss to her sensitive hips. He slipped her lacy panties off and looked at her nakedness, taking it in. Her lips were the perfect size to play with, they were a shade of brown covering light pink wet flesh. He grabbed her hips in his arms and pulled her towards him. He kissed down her thighs and on her mound over a little patch of hair she decided to leave alone.

Then he buried his tongue in his dessert, tasting her and savoring it. She was a mix of sweet and sour, a perfect combination that made him salivate. He wanted more. He moved from flicking her clit with his tongue to burring it inside her pink pussy. He lapped up her taste before he went back to her clit. Delilah moaned, groaned, and a couple of times said "right there, please don't stop... Don sto..." trailing off and leaning back her head while her eyes were closed. Michael sucked on her lips, pulling them with his lips, he also put his whole mouth and tongue on her pussy and moved his head vigorously from side to side. This made Delilah moan loudly, "ooohhh yeahhhh, mmmmmmnnnnn."

Delilah then went silent for a while until her hips bucked up and her body began to convulse. She kept her head back, furrowed her brows, and opened her mouth letting out a small breathy "ahhh." Michael could feel her getting wetter. He gently put one of his fingers in her pulling it out and sticking his sleek finger into his mouth sucking her juices off of it. He kissed his way up her body and made it to her lips.

They kissed deeply while he grabbed his erection and positioned it between her legs. He felt her wet lips on his cock before he gently pushed it in. He went a little further allowing her to conform to his size before he gradually began to gain rhythm. She let out a louder moan as he went faster. Noting the change in her tone he decided to go even faster until you could hear their bodies hitting against each other. He could feel and hear her getting wetter with each pound of his hips. She began moaning louder and stretching each sound.

It felt so good Michael could not help but let out grunts of pleasure himself. "uhhhhhh fuck me harder," she said in a breathy voice. This took Michael by surprise, he was amused to hear such a thing come out of an angelic face. He did as he was told and put his hands under her ass holding her tight and getting on his knees. He pounded away moving his hips furiously. Delilah laid back furrowing her brow almost screaming. Her breast bounced out of her gossamer lacey bra revealing dark rose colored puffy nipples. Michael wished at that moment that this would never end.

"Ohhhhhh" Delilah groaned in a low tone as her cheeks flushed. Michael felt an explosion of wetness that went all the way up his balls. He couldn't take it any longer. He pulled out and finished on her stomach pumping out his warm cum while holding his cock covered in her white sticky wetness. He handed Delilah a tissue box that was on his dresser and collapsed by her side trying to catch his breath. For a couple of minutes the only sound in the room was of their panting. Delilah then smiled and turned to him, "you have quite the stamina."

He looked at her and smiled back, "that was only round one." He then embraced her once more ready to take her on once again.

The next morning Michael awoke to an empty bed. He reached over and patted the cold spot where Delilah was supposed to be sleeping. He was a bit surprised and disappointed that she was gone. He got up from bed and grabbed his robe slipping it on before walking into the kitchen. On the counter was a stack of lukewarm French toast and a card that said Thank you! with a heart dotting the exclamation mark.

"Well at least I got French toast out of it," sarcastically. He turned on his television as the channel was automatically set to the local morning news. He grabbed a French toast and began to munch on it while staring at the screen.

Last night it was reported that larceny occurred around the evening in the manner of millionaire heiress Maria Cascova. $500,000 dollars in jewels was reported missing after a visit from her weekly maid service. When the maids were questioned, Ms. Cascova noted that one maid was missing from the crew. The crew proved that all maids present during interrogation were the only ones hired by the service. It is believed that a stranger posing as a maid may have been the one responsible for the theft. Her ware bouts and information are unknown, but Ms. Cascova was able to provide a sketch. If you receive any tips please contact the authorities.

The sketch that flashed on the monitor rendered Michael speechless. The same big dark eyes as Delilah's stared back at him. Food almost escaped his mouth as his jaw dropped. That was definitely a sketch of Delilah. He tried to remember last night to see if she conveyed any suspicious behavior but he was stuck. She was really good, she did not even suspiciously cling to her hand bag.

Michael's faced flushed red... What am I going to tell the Sargent? he thought.

A_R_Red
A_R_Red
3 Followers