Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 02

Story Info
Alladin is shaved and begins his transformation.
2.5k words
4.25
20.7k
7

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the corner, not touching myself, looking down at my stupendous rack and trying not to cry. I had just made a wish that had gotten me sent to a strip club naked and somehow I had boobs. I couldn't say "no" anymore, and a genii had paid a stripper named Jasmine to turn me into a stripper too. All in all, I would have preferred a flying rug and a shit talking parrot.

I took a deep breath, my tits rising up and sticking out even further. Jasmine was out on the stage, probably doing a three song set, and Sweet Dreams was already almost over. I needed a way out of this before she got back and started bossing me around again. I closed my eyes. "Think Al, you can do this!" I worked my way through the movies, but couldn't figure out how to trick an evil sorcerer into trading places with the genii. I mean, first of all, I didn't have an evil sorcerer, which was a pretty big obstacle.

I replayed my meeting with the genii in my head, thinking over his every word carefully. Wait a minute! He told me I got three wishes! I could just use my second wish to undo this one, then I'd still have one wish left! And one wish wasn't as good as three if my math was right, but it still wasn't bad.

I nodded. It was a good plan. It would work. I was all aces here. "I wish I hadn't wished for that genii to make me a hot babe!"

There was a weird buzzing sound, and two red x's appeared in front of me. Then a scroll appeared, like in a video game, and started unrolling. The thing was as big around as one of those water cooler bottles, and rolled down so fast it made a whirring sound. It finally stopped, and a couple of paragraphs flashed. I tried to read it, but a lot of it was in Spanish or something but it didn't look like a Taco Bell menu. I hated the idea of drawing attention to myself, but I needed to know what was going on. "Uh, little help? Anyone know how to read Spanish? Como me llamo espanol por favor?"

One of the other strippers cautiously approached. I tried to avoid making eye contact since I was still super naked and I couldn't be sure what my penis was doing right now. It felt like it was behaving, but you never know. She stood beside me, and squinted at the writing on the scroll. "Okay honey, first of all, that's not Spanish. I think it's legal words, I do private shows for some lawyers and they like to have me roll around naked on their law books some times." She paused and looked over her shoulder. "Hey Cinnamon, come over here." Another stripper walked over to stand beside me, and peeked around my considerable chest from the other side. The first stripper jerked her head towards the second. "This is Cinnamon, she's getting a law degree."

"Really? That's pretty cool. Like Law and Order and stuff." I gave Cinnamon a nod and she rolled her eyes.

"It'll mean a paycut, if I can even find a job." But she stared at the scroll, and her brow furrowed. After a minute, she stood up. "Yeah, so, here's the thing. Magical contract law isn't really on the syllabus, but I think this says that when you polished the lamp you agreed to the terms and conditions, and one of the terms is that a wish can't negate another wish. Not directly at least, something to do with a paradox and unraveling the space time continuum. And if you try to do that you forfeit your second wish, and all rights and claims thereunto, with the original wish staying in effect."

"Huh? I didn't say anything about wanting a pair of socks!" My jaw dropped and I swallowed hard. My pits were sweating. "And I've got an unto now? I'm still getting used to these tits and now I've got an unto? Where's my unto? What does an unto do?"

"No, sweetie, it just means you wasted your second wish. You've only got one wish left."

That sucked, but at least I didn't have an unto to worry about. Also Cinnamon was really smart, maybe she could get me out of this. "Okay, can you help me? Like, figure out a wish that will get me back to being a dude? Can I just wish I had a bigger dick?"

Cinammon looked down and shrugged. "You've already got a dick honey, so no, that won't work. And maybe I could help you with that third wish." She raised one eyebrow and pursed her lips. "But what's in it for me? You'll have used your last wish, and your dumb ass is probably broke as shit."

I shook my head. "No, I've got five copies of X-Force number one, you can have two-fuck it-three of them. They'll be worth a ton of money some day, they're still in the plastic bags and they have hologram covers!" I winced at the thought of my retirement account taking the hit, but I needed out of this fast.

Cinnamon rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I'll think about it, until then you just play along with Jasmine. And don't use that third wish cutie."

The DJ was yelling at the crowd to give it up for Jasmine, and I whimpered as Cinnamon walked away. I could see Jasmine out of the corner of my eye as she walked back in and flopped down in a chair. "Get over here, sluuuuut."

Jasmine was grinning as I walked over and stood in front of her. "Uh, get down on your knees. I don't want to have to look at your stupid cock."

I dropped down to my knees, my giant tits jiggling as I moved.

She leaned back and licked her lips. "So, if your blue friend explained things correctly, you're kinky, you can't say no, you like dick and pussy, and I'm supposed to teach you to be a stripper so you can get a job here. Is that about the size of it?"

I tried to say no. I really did. The word was in my head, and my brain told my lips to say it, but somehow my lips just said, "Yes." I tried again. "I mean, yes." And again. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Dammit!" Maybe I could still avoid the worst, by which I mean the dick. I thought really hard, went over each word in my head, and opened my mouth. "I love dick! UGGG! No, what I meant to say was, I love sucking cock! I mean I need a pork sword in my ass! I mean I need two hung men to spit roast me like I'm a cheap Chinese Fleshlight knockoff!" Oh, stupid genii! Why did I say that? Those off-brand Fleshlights were terrible. I tried to assert my masculinity one last time. "Please Jasmine I want to suck ten miles of cock and take five miles more in my slutty ass! Fill me with jizz until I look like a fountain of come!" Yeah, I tried as hard as I could, and that still came out wrong. I decided to shut up for now.

I could feel every eye on me. The room was dead silent. Finally Jasmine let out an explosive breath. "Okay, so, first thing, if you're going to present as a woman, you're probably going to want to play a little bit harder to get. We're very sex positive here, but you know, try introducing yourself first, maybe finding out if a guy has interesting hobbies. Being spit roasted like a cheap Chinese Fleshlight until you turn into a jizz fountain can sometimes be more rewarding if you also have an emotional connection. Or at least know a dude's name."

I blinked my eyes to keep from crying, and just nodded instead of trying to say anything.

"Second thing, body hair. Women get it everywhere men do, they just take care of it. And that's where we're going to start. Come on, no one likes a Wookie stripper. Well, maybe the Star Wars nerds, but they are freaks."

She stood up and started walking. I tried to stand up, but for some reason I couldn't. I told my legs to get up and walk behind Jasmine, but instead I shuffled forward on my knees. I moaned. This not being able to say no thing was being really broadly interpreted. I cleared my throat. "Uh, Jasmine? Can I stand up?"

Jasmine stopped and turned around. "No. You can crawl. I'm not being paid to be nice to you."

A flash of warmth erupted from my crotch, ran up my spine, and back down. I could feel my cock getting hard. Why was it getting hard? I swallowed hard and started crawling, but I could feel myself getting more worked up by the second. I was panting and trying to bump my cock against my thigh every time I moved a leg forward, my ass wiggling back and forth like a bouncy castle full of methheads. It felt so good to crawl, like I was embarrassed, but it was super sexy embarrassment. My cock was practically leaking as I crawled along behind Jasmine.

It didn't help that my boobs looked even bigger as I crawled behind across the floor. They hung down like massive cow udders, and my arms kept bumping into them. I could feel them sway and swish back and forth gently, and somehow that made it even hotter. For whatever reason, I was super into this. Jasmine paused in the doorway to pull off her boots, and I could see a bathroom behind her. "Come on." She walked in and I followed along like I was an animal. Oh great, that thought sent another spasm of pleasure through my body. She patted a large counter. "Up!"

I climbed up on the counter, and got back on all fours.

She looked me over, examining me like I was a piece of meat or a dog at one of those fancy dog shows. She shook her head, and started the hot water running. "I'll do this for you once, but after that, you're going to take care of it yourself. Got that?"

"Yes Jasmine." My voice was very small and quiet. At least I hadn't accidentally asked to suck cock again. I knew she was looking at me, and I was sinking into a haze of pleasure so deep I'd have done anything for her.

She had me sit on my ass and soaked a washcloth in hot water. I gasped as she ran it over my body, scrubbing and softening the hair. The shaving cream was smooth and soft and smelled like berries as she spread it over my leg, and I closed my eyes.

"Oh for fuck's sake, can't you men do anything without getting a boner?"

I looked down. I harder than I had ever been in life. I could have cut glass with that thing, although the window peoples union probably had rules against it. I was sporting a massive boner from crawling around on all fours and getting my legs shaved. My face turned red, and I closed my eyes and tried to block out reality.

But Jasmine's voice cut through it like a thunderclap. "Slap that disgusting thing until it's soft again! I agreed to do this, and I will, but having that ugly piece of wasted skin pointing at me wasn't part of the deal!"

I didn't want to, except I did want to at the same time. I tried sitting on my hands to keep from doing it. But then I felt my arm moving and my cock erupted in pain. My hips jerked and I looked down. Jasmine was grinning at me. I was starting to think she didn't like my penis. My cock was still half hard though. I slapped it again before the wish could make me slap it, not as hard, but still hard enough to make it go soft. I whimpered at the pain, but damn I still wanted more.

Jasmine nodded. "Good. Keep doing that, but warn me before you slap it. Say, 'I'm sorry for my nasty cock's behavior.' I don't want you cut and bleeding on the counter because you couldn't hold still while you beat that ugly little thing into submission."

Jasmine started shaving me, removing all my body hair. I kept getting hard and having to slap my cock. I didn't want to, and by the time my legs were done, I had slapped my cock a half dozen more times, apologizing for its behavior each time. My eyes were blurred with tears but I was somehow getting even hornier. Then Jasmine was shaving my balls.

She didn't use a hot cloth on my balls, she used a cold one and I could feel the skin tightening. At least it helped keep my cock from getting hard. She held my nuts firmly, one at a time with one hand, while she dragged the razor over the skin again and again.

"Jasmine?"

"What?" She twisted my nut to get to the other side and I winced.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure." She paused in the shaving, but kept a hold of my ball.

"If I'm a hot babe, and I've got these really big milk makers, why do I still have a dick? Not that I'm complaining! Please don't take it away Mister Genii Sir. I was just wondering!"

"Huh. That's actually a pretty good question. I asked the blue dude the same thing when you were standing there naked in our dressing room. Know what he said?"

I thought really hard. I was still pretty hazy from being turned on so much but I was pretty sure I didn't. "No, I don't."

She grabbed hold of my other ball, and held both of them in her hand, squeezing them until my ass cheeks tightened and I was breathing frantically, party from pain and partly from pleasure. She looked me in the eye, and got right in my face. "He told me that he could give you a cunt, but that wouldn't make you a woman. You would just be a man with a cunt if he did that. He said that instead of just turning you into a man with a hole between his legs I could use this disgusting piece of useless flesh to control you, to break you, and to turn you into a perfect slut. Do you understand me?" She gave my balls a quick squeeze and sharp pain flooded my body, radiating from my testicles into my stomach. "This nasty little flap of skin that you think makes you a man, is what I'm going to use to turn you into a filthy whore. Does that answer your question?"

I nodded frantically, trying to keep her from squeezing my balls any harder. I got it. I understood perfectly. That fucking genie had taken a gender studies class.

-Casey Heart