Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 04

Story Info
Alain has a humiliating night walking to Jasmine's apartment.
2.1k words
4.5
11.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Jasmine off the subway, fresh loads of come on my sweater gremlins gluing my thin t-shirt to my skin. It felt slimy and gross and slid down the crack between my boobs, but I was a lot more concerned with my cock. Jasmine had brought me to the very brink of orgasm with her boot while I begged three strangers to jerk off on my tits, and even done the Hawaiian Muscle Fuck on a subway, but my rod was still rock hard. Every time I took a step the head rubbed against my mini-skirt, sending tremors of pleasure up and down my spine. I was close. So close. I was sure that one good stroke was all it would take and I could finally have the orgasm I craved.

I looked around. The street was deserted this time of night, and I dropped back a step behind Jasmine, then another. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. My hand inched towards my hard, throbbing dick.

"Don't touch that repulsive cock, Alain."

My hand froze, and a shiver of fear washed over me at the tone of her voice.

"You'll be punished for that, your horny little slut. From now on, you have to earn your orgasms not steal them."

I whimpered. I took a step forward. My skirt rubbed against the head of my cock, keeping me on edge, so desperate and close to an orgasm. I decided to try asserting myself, show this bitch who was boss. "Please, Jasmine. Please. Please, just one quick jerk!"

She didn't even stop walking. "Did getting those three guys off with your cock magnets really make you that hot and bothered? Tell the truth."

I wanted to tell her it didn't, that I hadn't enjoyed it all, but the memory of those hot, thick, juicy dicks, of sweaty veiny man meat sliding between my tits sent another warm wave of pleasure over me. I couldn't lie, and the words poured out of my mouth in an obscene confession. "Yes, Jasmine. It felt so good to be on my knees, getting those cocks off with my melons and taking their big loads on my titties, it made me want to come so badly I can barely stand it!"

Jasmine laughed and shrugged. "Too bad, you need to learn to control that useless piece of flesh. But I will give you something to keep your mouth busy so you quit asking: lick their come off of your tits. I want them cleaned before we get to my apartment."

I didn't have much of a choice, the wish saw to that, but I could have lived without the intense feeling of pleasure that washed over my brain as I pulled my shirt up and my boobs popped out. I took a double handful and lifted a fat teat up to my mouth to lick three strangers come off. It tasted awful, foul and bitter, but I couldn't stop myself and my tongue furiously lapped away at the sticky jizz. The words Jasmine had written on my tits filled my vision, "USE ME." I could barely take my eyes off my tits long enough to make sure I didn't walk into a lamp post, and my tongue eagerly slid across my heavy boobs, lapping up the come, taking it into my mouth and swallowing it, one side then the other.

Then the worst happened. We rounded a corner and a group of people, drunk college students from the looks of it, were coming the other way. Jasmine must have read my mind, because without even looking back she said, "Don't stop licking until every drop is gone, Alain. I won't have you dripping on my floor."

I kept licking. They saw me right away. I could tell by the way their voices stopped, then turned into excited hoots and hollers. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the phones coming out. Somehow, my cock got even harder. These complete strangers were cheering while recording me walking down a public street, licking come off my breasts, with my hard cock making a tent in a mini-skirt. My mini-skirt. I could barely think at all now, I was so turned on. I mumbled a half-hearted, "Hey..." and turned my head as I scooped come up my tit to where my tongue could reach it, but having an audience just kept pushing my lust higher and further than I thought it could ever go.

Oh god. It wasn't just these drunk college students who would see. My tongue was scraping thick, milky jizz off my breasts, and there would be video on the internet when I woke up tomorrow. I buried my face in my tits, hoping no one would recognize me. My tongue worked back and forth, bringing more come into my mouth. I was in a trance, a pleasure filled haze. They stopped recording my humiliation at some point, but my brain kept playing it back, over and over, making my cock twitch as my tongue worked its way over every inch of my heavy orbs.

I heard Jasmine's voice, but it was like she was underwater or really far away. I blinked and shook my head, and let go of my spit soaked tit. "Huh?"

"I said, you can stop licking. We're here." She unlocked an exterior door and lead me through a door into an apartment building, an old house that had been converted into multiple units. She walked up a flight of stairs, and I sighed and dragged myself up behind her using the hand rail. I hadn't bothered to pull my shirt back down, I was so horny I could barely walk, and my boobs swayed and jiggled with each step. Jasmine stopped, unlocked the door on her left, and stepped through the door.

I stepped across the threshold and to one side as she locked the deadbolt and put on the security chain behind me. She looked at me and frowned. "Strip, slut. All the way down to your birthday suit. Wearing clothes is a privilege, not a right for you and you haven't earned that privilege yet."

I was running on auto-pilot as I pulled my shirt off and over my head. My skirt hit the floor, and I stepped out of my shoes. That was all it took to get me naked. The air conditioning was on in the apartment, and the cold air immediately made goose flesh on my skin. I felt cold, and vulnerable. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I put them at my side, my shirt in one hand and my skirt in the other, hanging like flags of surrender.

"You can drop those on the floor for now. Then put your hands behind your head, and lock your fingers together. Legs shoulder width apart. Shoulders back." Jasmine walked into the apartment as I laced my fingers behind my head, and spread my legs. Then back my shoulders went, and out my titties came. I took a deep breath, trying to prepare myself for whatever was going to happen next, and my tits stuck out even further. I'd never have to worry about hurting my nose if I fell down on my face again.

Jasmine came back after just a couple of minutes with a pink collar. Cheap rhinestones spelled out "COME SLUT" on it. She looped it around my neck, and worked the leather through the clasp, pulling it tight. I told myself it was the cool air making my nipples get tight and hard and my knees suddenly feel weak and wobbly.

"This is your inspection position, understand? I say 'inspection,' you stop what you're doing and stand like this."

I wasn't sure I really did, but I got the jist and managed to nod. "Yes, Jasmine."

"Good." She started lifting my boobs, moving them around, lifting them up and looking at the underboob, eyeing them critically. "Clean enough. I won't send you out to tit fuck more strangers. Tonight."

A warm feeling of relief, and a small, secret tremor of disappointment filled me. "Thank you." Ugh, what the fuck was going on? I was thanking a stripper for not sending me out to jerk off complete strangers with my tits. These fucking wishes were bullshit.

Jasmine chuckled, and hooked her finger under the collar. "Come on, slut." She dragged me through the apartment and into her bedroom. I licked my lips, wondering what would happen next. She had to have seen my hard cock. She had to know how desperately I needed to come. I couldn't take my eyes off her cute little butt as we walked.

"On your knees." I sank to my knees in anticipation while she stripped. She wasn't dancing, just performing a business like removal of clothing, and was naked in front of me in less than a minute. She opened a drawer and pulled out a vibrator, then sat on her bed, leaned her back against the wall, and spread her legs. "Put on a show for me Elaine. Show me how you use that cock when you manage to get a woman into bed. Show me how you, what is it you straight boys say? Pound that pussy?"

Now I like to think that I'm a fairly sexually liberated person, but I was blinking back tears of frustration as she started that vibrator and went to town on her pussy. I could see everything as I bounced my hips back and forth, thrusting as hard as I could with nothing to push against. My tits wobbled and flopped and kept threatening to throw me off balance, and my thigh started to cramp, and it wasn't sexy it just kind of hurt and Jasmine kept glaring at me while she held the vibrator against her clit.

I could see her getting wetter, and could smell her pussy in the small room. She didn't say anything, just gave me that look that made me feel small and ridiculous and sad. My cock softened and my knees started to hurt from the carpet. I felt even more ridiculous with my soft cock flopping up and down as I jerked my hips back and forth like some x-rated puppet.

I was about ready to fall over from the leg cramp when Jasmine finally grabbed her vibrator with both hands, thrust her hips forward, arched her back, and let out a low, quivering moan. She rode her orgasm out, then exhaled and turned off the vibrator. "Stop." I moaned in relief and shifted my weight to take the pressure off one knee then the other.

The vibrator thumped on the floor beside me. I could see it was wet and slick, and could smell the sex in the room, Jasmine's orgasm and my denial. The taste of come still in my mouth from earlier. "Nothing more useless than a soft cock, Alain. And you can't seem to think about anyone's pleasure but your own. You're going to have to work on that if you're going to be a stripper. And I'm not going to have that useless disgusting thing between your legs leaking in my bed. You sleep on the floor, with the other discarded sex toy, and keep your hands off that cock, and definitely no orgasm. And try to get a good night's sleep, because tomorrow we start your training for real, slut."

She slid under the covers, reached over and flipped off the light. A pillow and a blanket came out of the darkness and hit me in the face.

I tried to get comfortable on the floor, but I kept replaying the events of the day, and my cock got hard every time I remembered the people on the train and walking down the street. Jasmine told me I couldn't touch it, but now just the memory of the shame and humiliation was enough to get me hard again, and she hadn't said anything about touching my tits. It was the first time I had really been alone with them, and I squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh and felt my cock getting hard, then soft, then hard again. I wondered if I could find that video of myself, what they would call it. "Dumb whore licking tits in public" or "Slut licks own tits on street." Would anyone ask who I was? Would anyone I know see it, or recognize me with the giant cans? How many people would jerk off to the video?

I rolled over on my stomach and rubbed my cock against the carpet. I still wasn't touching it, and felt a little glee in having that tiny bit of control. But the carpet was old and rough and didn't feel that good, and I couldn't make myself come anyway. I finally buried my face in the pillow and tried to think of some way to wish myself out of this, but I just kept talking in circles. When I did finally fall asleep, morning came much too soon.