Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 05

Story Info
Alain learns to walk in high heels.
2.3k words
4.38
10.1k
1

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having the best dream. There was this hot, kinky, big tittied stripper laying underneath me, and I was fucking her brains out. I could feel her boobs pushing against my chest as I slid my cock back and forth inside her hot pussy with long, slow strokes. Her pubes were bristly and super rough, and for some weird reason her face looked just like mine, but otherwise it was a really rocking dream. She kept telling me not to let her come, to make her moan and whimper some more. And I was close, so close to busting a nut, but every time I was almost there some big blue dude would lick his finger and stick it in my ear and I would get distracted and my orgasm would slip just far enough away I couldn't catch it. I was slamming into her gristle pubes harder and harder trying to get off, and I was getting pretty uncool about the whole situation, and kind of pissed off even, when a bright line of fire exploded across my butt cheek.

The stripper I was fucking vanished all of a sudden, and I let out a yelp and jumped up to my hands and knees. I shook my head, and stared at the pair of gargantuan knockers that were hanging beneath me, swaying back and forth. Another sudden burst of pain erupted across my other ass cheek, and I suddenly figured how I came to be dry humping the shitty carpet in a stripper's apartment with a pair of tits. That is, I had the pair of tits, not the apartment. Well, I guess technically the apartment had two pairs of tits, or a pair of a pair of tits, with Jasmine and me here. Anyway, Jasmine is going to narrate the opening reminder about the plot bit, so I don't need to do that here as exposition.

"What the hell Alain!? Are you dry humping my fucking floor?! That genie is paying me to turn you into a stripper after you made your fucked up little wish to be a big titted kinky slut, not to let you fuck up my carpet and cost me my damage deposit with your disgusting boy slime!"

I got the rest of the way to my feet, and shook my head. Jasmine had a small leather riding crop in her hand, and gave me another smack on the ass. I jumped and yelped again, my tits jiggling and my still hard cock bouncing around. I was still naked except for the pink collar that said "COME SLUT" on it, and fully awake now. I tried rearranging myself so I was putting on less of a show, but there was nowhere to hide anything, so I ended up covering as much as I could of my tits with one hand and my dick with the other.

"Oh hell no, you are not walking around here with that thing pointing at me all the time! Inspection position, now! Hands on your head, slut!" I don't know if the wish made me do it or I did it myself this time, but I put my hands on my head in the "you're under arrest pose" to try to keep her from hitting me again. And I kind of liked it, like I did last night when she checked my tits to make sure I licked all the come off of them. Knowing she was looking at my body, and I couldn't hide anything was definitely keeping my cock hard.

Until she went to work on it with that stupid riding crop anyway. I howled and jerked my hips as she slapped the end of my rod with the crop, once, twice, three, four, five times until it was soft and I felt like I was going to puke. She got my balls a couple of times, and the dull ache was a bitch but somehow also something I wouldn't mind having happen again. I made myself stand still when she finally stopped, afraid of what she might do if I moved.

She glared at me, but finally nodded. "That's better. I don't need that ugly lump of wasted flesh pointing at me first thing in the morning. Or ever." I sighed in relief, but then Jasmine laughed. "Oh, don't think I'm done with it. I've just got other uses for it than putting it in my body so you can satisfy your disgusting urges."

My armpits started to sweat as Jasmine went to her closet and pulled out a pair of bright red three inch heels. They looked like they were pretty nice when they were new, but now they were scuffed up and had definitely seen better days. "Stripper lesson number one: walking in heels. You can learn in these. Put them on." While I slipped the shoes on, even though they didn't look like they should fit, my toes somehow squished into them and Jasmine went back to the closet. She came back with a chain leash and I swallowed hard. I wanted her to lead me around on her leash like I was an animal, like I was her property. Even though I had never been into anything like that before.

I tried to play it cool and stood up in the heels, balanced precariously, and lifted my head up and rotated the collar so that the ring was in the front. I told myself I just wanted to stay on her good side, and as long as the wish was doing its thing I was pretty much her bitch anyway, might as well not lose any pointless battles I didn't have to. But damn I wanted to feel that thing tugging on the collar around my neck while I followed along on all fours.

She just laughed and shook her head. "Oh buddy, you're not getting off that easy." She grinned and licked her lips as she wrapped the leash around the base of my cock, pulled it tight, and clipped it through the chain. "Come on bitch, walkies."

She jerked on the leash and I thought my balls were going to come off. "Christ Jasmine, please don't!" I protested but took a step forward, and promptly fell to one knee. Jasmine pulled up with the leash with one hand, doing her best to separate my balls from my body, and grabbed my hair in her other hand and pulled up.

I got to my feet as quick as I could, and she went back to leading me through the apartment. She kept the leash tight, and the constant pressure brought back that rolling sickness in my stomach from traumatized nuts. I tried to walk in the heels, but it was a lot harder than it looked. My butt wanted to stick out, and my tits wanted to jump in front of me, and my crotch kept trying to push itself forward. And Jasmine wasn't offering much in the way of constructive criticism, just yanking on my balls, threatening to get the crop and go to work on my ass, and calling me names like slut and whore. It was like working retail at Christmas all over again.

I shuffled along, my boobs jiggling hypnotically in front of me as we walked in a small circle around the living room, my ass and tits thrusting and popping with each step. Inevitably I would stumble and fall, and Jasmine would yank on my balls and grab a fistful of my hair. My feet were hurting like hell, but not as much as my balls and knees. Jasmine was merciless with the leash, and I was seriously worried my balls would come flying off if she jerked too hard.

I lost track of how many trips we made around the apartment. My whole world became Jasmine leading me by a chain wrapped around my balls, naked except for a pink collar that said "COME SLUT" and red high heels, but I finally got pretty good at walking in the heels. It helped when I didn't think about what I was doing, and even started feeling good once my balls stopped hurting as much. I just shuffled along mindlessly, obediently, and I didn't have to worry about anything else as long as I was doing what Jasmine told me to do. I made finally made three circuits around the room without tripping or falling, and almost sobbed in relief when Jasmine said, "All right! Stop, slut. Take the shoes off."

My relief was short lived, when Jasmine pulled out another pair of shoes with even higher heels. I shook my head and mouthed the word, "Please," but Jasmine gave me her little smile and jerked the leash. Despite the deep throbbing pain in my balls they felt another sharp jolt of pain, and I struggled to pull the shoes onto my sore feet. Huh, my feet looked smaller somehow, more feminine.

I didn't have time to ponder that as I carefully stood on the heels, and Jasmine took off around the room again. I followed, my tits and ass thrusting out, my hips swaying, and my balls pulled away from my body as she walked around the apartment again. And again. And again. I stumbled and fell, and Jasmine pulled me back to my feet by my hair and balls. Finally, the pain in my feet was too much, and I fell to my knees. I took huge, deep breaths as Jasmine pulled on my balls and jerked on my hair, but I couldn't make myself get up. My feet hurt too much.

Jasmine's eyes narrowed, and her brow furrowed. "I'm pretty sure I could tell you to get up, and the wish would make you, but that's no fun. Stay here."

"Yes, Jasmine." I sighed in relief. I had a break, no matter how brief. My feet throbbed, my balls ached, and my knees were an angry red, but I had a few seconds off of my feet. I could see my boobs moving beneath me with each breath, then Jasmine came back.

She knelt down in front of me, and held up another chain with two clamps on the end. I took a deep breath and my eyes widened as Jasmine opened one clamp and put it on my left nipple. My ass muscles tightened and I made a high-pitched whimpering sound as the metal jaws clamped down on my nipple. The second one was even worse, then Jasmine was pulling on the chain and the clamps were tightening.

My eyes got wider and it felt like my tits were on fire. I guess when they grew they got more sensitive, because it hurt like nothing I had ever felt before. Jasmine pulled on the chain and my tits went up and stretched, turning into cones. The pain took over my brain, and I would have done anything to get it to stop. Tears were streaming down my face as I forced myself to my feet, and I stood on shaking legs as Jasmine took the chain off my balls, and attached it to the chain between my nipple clamps.

Somehow, I was walking again, in the high heels. I have to admit, the blinding, fiery pain in my tits took my mind off of my feet. I could see the flesh of my poor nipples turning red and then purple where it bulged out around the cruel jaws of the clamps. I was taking short, shallow breaths now, and quick, tiny steps that sent my hips swaying and my tits bouncing.

I would fall, and Jasmine would haul me back up by my tits. It hurt so much I didn't even wait for her to start pulling when I fell, just shoved myself back up, ignored the pain in my feet, and started walking again. "Good slut!" Jasmine dragged me around the room, a funny look in her eye. I eventually figured out that she really got off on me doing things to myself for her, but for now it just meant my tits hurt a tiny bit less.

She finally stopped, and I took a few more steps, then stopped too. Jasmine's hand came towards me, and I flinched, but she just lifted one of my boobs up. She let if fall and gave a throaty chuckle as I whimpered. "Do you want me to take the clamps off, you little slut?"

"Yes, please." I whispered the words, my eyes down, my lips trembling.

"What will you do for me if I take them off?"

I slumped, and my body shook. "Anything, Jasmine, I'll do anything."

She gave a genuine laugh this time, and rolled her eyes. "You have so little imagination, Alain. But I'll find those limits, and make you beg me to break them."

I suddenly felt very cold, and shivered. My skin had goose flesh, and a chill crept up my spine. I also noticed that at some point during the walk, my cock had gotten hard again, and gave a little twitch.

Jasmine noticed too. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "But for now, two things: First, did you know that clamps hurt even more when they come off?" I didn't have time to react before she reached out and took the clamps off my tits, and fire exploded in my nipples. It somehow hurt even worse when they came off, and I bent over at the waist rocking from side to side, my hands cradling my poor burning tit meat and my treacherous cock still hard and bobbing back and forth.

I sighed and whimpered as Jasmine laughed. "Second: make me breakfast, bitch. We'll continue your lessons after I've had something to eat. And the heels stay on." She walked off towards the shower, her beautiful ass swaying as I straightened up and stumbled towards the kitchen.

Maybe she would be in a better mood after breakfast. I just wasn't sure if that would be better for me, or worse.