Taking the Lead

Story Info
Young love is taken to a higher level.
1.9k words
4.33
54.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being young and naïve, I just stared at her hovering over me. Her long, brown hair dancing on my chest as we tried not to convey our fears. She must have sat there, motionless, for ten minutes. Each of us waiting for the other to do something, anything. She was straddled over my excited body and I held her slender hips in my shaking hands. The thin white sheet draped over us and I could see our silhouettes against the backlit room. I looked down; surprised she had gone this far. Surprised I had for that matter. I could see the outline of her small, pointed breasts. I made out the shape of her semi-haired mound, poised directly over my hard, condom-tipped cock. I laughed a little at how much trouble the acquisition of that item had been. And now I lay here, just a few mere inches from the ultimate goal, and could not seem to muster up the nerve to begin.

Laura and I were set up by our mothers. They attended aerobics together and thought that we would be cute together. We were somewhat forced onto each other, but hit it off quite well. We were 18 years old and she was my first love. We spent a lot of time together and talked on the phone when we were apart. Neither of us was sexually experienced, but both of us had our share of petting and foreplay under our belts. The inevitable was like a freight train rolling and we could do nothing to stop it. That train ran us over on a hot, country, summer day when we were not looking.

She lived in a small town and I in the woods just a few miles from there. She drove out to my house in the morning, after the parents had gone to work. We sat on the couch and talked about nothing and everything. I couldn't remember then and can't remember now. The subject was not as important as the diversion that it provided. I knew what I wanted. I had even prepared. I had my older sister buy condoms for me because I was too nervous. "What kind do you want?" "I don't know. Rubber?" I guessed. She got me some Trojans and told me to read the directions. I must have studied the words and illustrations for an hour in the bathroom. I knew how to use it. But how would I put it to use?

I leaned in and kissed Laura while she was talking. I guess I was done waiting. She kissed me back and I pulled her close. She smelled great and I could taste her lip-gloss on my tongue. I then realized that she had prepared too. She was dressed a bit nicer than usual and had her hair done just right. The make-up was perfect and she looked more beautiful than I had ever remembered her. I knew it was time and I took her to my bedroom.

I lay her on the twin bed and awkwardly positioned myself on/beside her. We giggled at the fumbling and she eased the tension with a gentle kiss on my lower lip. Her hand traced a gentle path down my chest to leg. She looked me dead in the eyes and gently touched me. I'll never forget that look she gave me, the look that said "We've waited long enough. It's OK. I'm ready." I softly kissed her cheek and neck as I reached delicately inside her white cotton shirt. We had felt each other up before, but this was different. It was all new because we were headed for an end. No more practice. This was the big dance and I was going to lead.

I did fairly well, too. I touched all the right places at the right times. Each touch and caress leading to the appropriate positioning of the hands. Each positioning of the hands led to an unzipping or unbuttoning. I took my time and hoped that she wanted me to continue. Each tentative removal got me one step closer to the point where she might reconsider. I loved her and told myself to respect her. For I knew that she was as nervous as I was and I wanted her to have fond memories of her first time.

She helped me remove my clothes, as well. We were finally down to the undergarments when the pace picked up. Neither of us wanted the other to stop. We worked quickly, hoping this magical moment would not end before we engaged. I fumbled with her bra and she with my waistband. I tugged at her lacey panties as she arched her back to allow me room to pull them down. That was when it hit me. The 90 mph fastball in the gut that says, "Alright, Genious! You're in bed with a naked girl. What the hell do you think your going to do with THAT!?" I looked down and saw her thin, beautiful form.

She had long, tanned, thin legs that seem to curve just where they should curve. Her taught, slender belly quivered above the first real pussy I had ever seen. I was strange to look at. Dark curly hair formed a small patch just above. I wanted to look further but my stares were making her self-conscience. I looked to her face and saw that she was scared. To assure her, I told her how lovely she was and then lightly brushed her cheek with the back of my hand. She pulled me to her and I slid between her knees. Looking down at her small, firm breasts made me wander about my own body.

I wandered if I would last long enough, or would I just go off at the slightest touch. Would I be too big for her small frame, or would I size up enough to pleasure her? I thought about the movement and how fast or slow I should go. Would she want it hard? Gentle? Would it hurt her? Would it hurt me? I knew that taking her cherry would be painful. Would she want it quick, like ripping off a band-aid? Maybe slowly, allowing her to ease through the pain. She simply lay there with reassuring look that told me we would fumble through together.

I poised over her for a long time before I realized that I needed to retrieve the condom. I told her "I have something," and rolled to my side. Reaching to the floor, I found my pants in the pile of our clothes. From the back pocket, I pulled out the loudest wrapped condom that had ever been produced. She laughed at me as my shaky hands tripped over the serrated edges, trying none to suavely to open my prize. With the help of some choice words, the condom was freed and I was left with the daunting task of wearing it. She allowed me room as I followed the memorized instructions to a tee. She climbed over me and looked at it as if to check my work.

Straddled over my knees, I could actually feel the heat from her. The mind took over as I wondered what it was going to feel like inside her. She slowly rose above me and stopped. Everything stopped. She, I, time, my heart. It all stopped. It was at this point that I had to make a move, yet I could not. We froze in time and both telepathically commanded the other to move. We came to a point where you could not back out, nor move ahead. Either way, it was going to be strange.

After what seemed like an hour, one of us hit the breaking point. She leaned in, kissing me softly and rubbing her pointed tits on my chest. Her hair tickled my cheek as she eased herself down to me. Yes, this was the big dance. Laura was leading. I first felt the tip of the condom move, as she got closer. The heat increased a lot and her scent wafted up to me as the sheet settled down with her. I was absolutely intoxicated.

The first touch of her body to mine came via the two parts that I wanted so badly to touch. It seemed like a thousand kisses as she slowly rubbed her wetness onto the underside of my penis. Once she got familiar with its placement and angle, Laura lowered herself gently onto me. The first couple inches went slow. Slower than I wanted. She reached the barrier and stopped. I saw her strength and determination as she pushed through the pain. Slowly but surely, she sank down while squinting her eyes and biting her lip. Before we knew it, it was done. She sat motionless on me and grimaced.

I felt terrible. I had taken her to this point and she was paying for it with blood and the slightest of tears. Just as I began to tell her we could stop, a smile broadened across her gorgeous face. "That's better. Just go slow," she told me as she began to gently roll her hips forward. I lay back and allowed her to take her own pace. She rocked back and forth while I traced fingers across her hips and thighs. She was so soft and smooth to the touch yet her body was firm and strong. I remember the contrast as I looked down to where we joined. The outline of her swollen lips softly encircled me as she began to rise up and down. The motion sent shivers down my legs as I thought I was about to explode. She increased the tempo and started making soft moans and whimpers as I began pushing back up into her. With each thrust I could feel her sliding down further onto me. I pushed so hard into her that I thought she would break.

Laura leaned back away from me and grabbed my ankles. With her back arched and her wonderful tits sticking straight up, she began to actually fuck me. She fucked me hard. Our bodies were lifting off the bed as she bucked wildly on me. The heat rose and the pressure grew. I knew what that feeling meant and wanted to prolong the end as much as possible. I sat straight up and reached forward, grabbing her skinny ass in both my hands. Pulling her under me as I moved to my knees, we did not disengage. I took her face in my hands and kissed her fully, deeply, lovingly.

I leaned back and looked at her sexy body under me as I guided myself in and out. She whimpered again and I was encouraged. I spread her thin legs wide apart and pushed harder. I watched her face as I did my best to take her over the edge. When I saw her eyes roll back and she dug her fingers into my chest, I gave three or four more deep plunges. My orgasm began in my guts and flowed like a river through my body. I had never known such pleasure. I came hard and she fed off my pleasure, moaning and whimpering as if she were coming with me. After the final gush, I froze there with my back arched and hardness pushed into her all the way. Frozen like a statue. All my emotion had flowed right through me and into her. I never wanted to leave.

I did finally relax and kiss her. She smiled a smile that could only have meant one thing. Thanks. We had accomplished something that many people never do. We shared the first time with somebody we loved. We enjoyed it and felt no guilt at its end. I'll never regret giving her my virginity and hope she feels the same. "Moments like these only come around for the first time once!"