Taking the Librarian Ch. 05

Story Info
Amelie gets more in touch with herself.
1.4k words
4.38
23.3k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what was the deal with you and Aaron's friend the other night? It seemed like something weird was going on?" Lily asked as soon as she walked into the library. She'd been ruminating on that question for hours and simply had to ask it.

"Nothing," Amelie flushed, her face growing hot, "He was just so handsome, it made me really nervous." she decided aloud. Amelie felt a bit guilty for lying to her friend, but what could she say? That he'd raped her, but she wanted it, and now she had the hots for him and she had it bad? "How about you and Aaron, did you go home with him?" Amelie smirked at the redhead as she blushed hot pink.

"Maybe," Lily smiled devilishly back at her. "He was amazing!"

"From maybe to amazing," Amelie laughed heartily as she sorted through new DVDs and labeled them with barcodes.

"But seriously, Amelie, that was sex I've never had before. He's so strong, and tall, and...huge," Lily looked around surreptitiously before whispering the last adjective. "It was crazy," she declared, shivering at the memory.

"Well I'm glad you had a good time!" Amelie laughed, "Do you think you'll see him again?"

"Oh I don't know, I think it was just a one-night thing, but I'd definitely be interested in more," Lily giggled, trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing. "I guess he said he and Henry work at Fordham Architecture, so I would be so lucky to lock that shit down."

Amelie's ears perked at Henry's name and she tried not to commit his place of work to memory. It might be dangerous if she could put on a sexy lingerie set, waltz into his office, and wait to seduce him. Squeezing her eyes shut, she shook the thought out of her head as she continued to label DVDs.

...

At Fordham, Henry continued revisions on the Town Hall restoration. The old building had started to look rather dilapidated and Fordham had been fortunate enough to land the facade restoration account. Henry, their senior architect, had been put to hard work ever since. With all the meetings and work that the Town Hall project entailed, he'd barely had time to think about Amelie since. Except, of course at night, when he'd stroke himself to sleep with various fantasies of her dancing in his head.

He had no idea, of course, that she was currently calling the firm, posing as his sister, and asking the shared secretary about his availability over the next week. She'd been aching for him for days and it was time she did something about it. After hanging up the phone, Amelie put her jacket on and drove to the adult video store. Blushing, she picked out a pair of handcuffs, a small anal plug, and a large dildo with a suction cup at the base.

"Someone's planning a fun night!" the flamboyantly gay cashier winked at her, packing up her purchases in a black bag for her.

"Yeah, I have a special night coming up," Amelie smiled at him, handing him several bills. "Good night," she waved as she walked out the door and back into her car. Looking around surreptitiously before being satisfied that she was alone in the parking lot, Amelie reached her hand into the bag and unwrapped the dildo. She could feel her pulse quicken as she stroked the smooth shaft with her fingers and caressed the balls at the bottom. Feeling adventurous, she lowered the toy between her legs and penetrated her already wet pussy with the thick schlong.

"Oh god," she moaned, wriggling around on the toy until it was nestled snugly between herself and the seat. Feeling deliciously naughty, she started the car and for the first time, felt grateful that it was an old clunker that had the tendency to vibrate for no reason. Amelie's breathing became shallow as she pulled out of the parking lot. Licking her lips, she turned onto Clinton Boulevard and enjoyed the potholes which were normally unbearable.

"Agh fuck!" she shrieked as she climaxed right before pulling up to a red light. A man in a pickup truck pulled up next to her and gave her a strange look. Amelie blushed but couldn't tell whether he knew what she was up to or was just giving her a passing glance, either way it just made her more excited. By the time she arrived at her apartment she was actively grinding against her car, moaning and panting like the nymphomaniac she'd become. "Oh fuck, yes!" she cried, bouncing her way to one last orgasm, feeling the veiny dildo stroke her walls and G-spot. Shuddering, she slumped back into the seat before quickly realizing where she was.

"Thank goodness no one was around," Amelie mumbled to herself, as she wriggled out of the car with the dildo still inside of her and shuffled up the stairs into her apartment. Pulling the toy out, she set it on a counter and walked into her bedroom. Rummaging through her walk-in closet, Amelie searched long and hard for the lingerie set that she'd bought herself a few months ago but had never been brave enough to wear. Biting her bottom lip, she dug through one of the still packed boxes from her last move until she found it.

"Aha!" she cried, pulling the lacy black pieces out of the box. She stripped excitedly, eager to try it on again. A few minutes later, she had put on the set which was comprised of a lacy demi bra, a matching thong, a garter and thigh-highs. Looking in the mirror, even Amelie who was usually modest had to admit that she looked great. Smiling softly, she ran her hands from her ankles, up her legs, over her hips and onto her breasts where she gave them a soft, teasing squeeze as she felt her nipples pucker at the touch. Grabbing her bag of toys, she settled into her bed under the covers and made quick work of the thong which was only in the way at this point. Breathing deeply, Amelie grabbed both of her tits and massaged them firmly, imagining Henry's large, strong hands doing the work. Closing her eyes, she leaned into her fantasy.

Henry straddled her hips with his muscular thighs as he trailed his fingertips across the edges of the the bra cups. Grinning down at Amelie, he paused and paid special attention to the parts of her areolae that peeked up over the demi cups until her nipples popped over the edge.

"Fuck," she let out a strangled cry as the sensation of the cups against her puckered nipples became too much and she came in a wet rush. Breathing shakily, she grabbed the dildo and closed her eyes again.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw," Henry would whisper in his gravelly voice as he unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees. He stroked his raging erection a few times before positioning the purple head at Amelie's soaked entrance and fixing her with an intense gaze. "Look at me," he demanded, leaning forward and grabbing her by the chin, "Look at me while I fuck your wet, tight pussy," he growled, thrusting his length into her. Amelie whimpered under him, loving the feeling of being overpowered as she drove the silicon toy into herself over and over again.

"I'm gonna cum," she whispered to no one in particular as she bounced herself against the toy, feeling herself tighten and spasm around it until she fell into a million pieces. Breathing hard, Amelie stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Closing the door, she fixed the dildo to the back wall getting on her knees, she took the toy in her mouth as she imagined looking up into Henry's handsome face.

"Oh yeah," he'd groan, his eyes rolling back into his head as Amelie swirled her tongue around his shaft and cupped his balls. Amelie then realized how ridiculous it was for her to be blowing a toy, stood and turned around. Using one hand to support herself against the bathroom sink, she grabbed her ass with the other and backed herself onto the toy until the balls were tickling her swollen clit. Amelie moaned her satisfaction as she began working herself on the cock, pumping her hips against the wall as she pinched her nipples with one hand.

"Oh yes, fuck me Henry! Fuck me hard!" she cried, taking the toy hard and fast as she alternated between fingering her clit and massaging her nipples. "I'm gonna cum!" she moaned, bringing her hand back down to her clit and massaging it to a huge release. "Fuck!" she cried, her knees buckling at the strength of her orgasm. Amelie laid there for a moment before grabbing her toy and climbing back into her bed. It wasn't long before she'd passed out.