Taking The Next Step

Story Info
Man watches his wife with other men.
4.5k words
4.24
229.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
218 Followers

After I shared my wife for the first time with other men, we embarked on a long and strange journey together. We became obsessed with the extreme sexual excitement that these experiences created. Our journey was one of self-discovery that was both liberating and disturbing.

Before I explain what happened later, let me first briefly recount how it all started. My wife Carol was in her early forties. She had retained a stunning figure, with full natural breasts and curvy hips on a relatively short frame. She still has strong thighs and shoulders from her earlier years as a swimmer, which also explains the firmness of her body. Her skin is smooth and taut.

She is often concerned about her weight but her body attracts many furtive glances from other men. Clothes cling to her breasts and thighs so that you want to touch her, to hold her flesh in your hands.

When it came to sex, we were both conservative. Missionary position, no oral, condoms instead of the pill. We had sex a few times a month. In between, I had voyeuristic fantasies in which I imagined her showing off her body to a group of other men. I would watch her in the shower or while she was sunbathing and imagine that I had invited other men to secretly watch her. In my fantasies she would eventually realize that she was being watched and, rather than covering herself, would become aroused and show herself even more.

Then my exhibitionistic side would take over. As I watched her, I would undress. Standing with a rock-hard cock, I would slowly gyrate my hips, hands above my head, as though I were performing an erotic dance for an audience of my own.

As I imagined Carol finally turning to her audience of leering men, undoing her bra and letting her full breasts swing free, my excitement would be so great that one or two thrusts of my hips would be enough to bring on a crashing orgasm, and a stream of sperm would erupt from my twitching erection. Usually I would experience half a dozen shuddering contractions, with cum shooting repeatedly from my cock, my excitement fired not only by the mental image of my wife sliding her panties down over her firm rump, but also by the danger that I might be discovered in my hiding spot, naked and erect, semen splashing on the floor in front of me.

One New Year's Eve, after several glasses of champagne, I dared to tell Carol that I sometimes imagined her stripping in front of a group of men while I watched from the shadows. Much to my surprise, she became extremely aroused and my confession was rewarded with intense sex. She came almost immediately and with an intensity that I had never before seen.

We were both shocked and embarrassed by the experience. We couldn't bring ourselves to talk about it. My fantasies came to dominate my waking hours and I could barely work anymore. Carol became more withdrawn. Our conversations were difficult, as though our secret urges might break through the surface at any moment with disastrous consequences. We rarely made love anymore, and when we did it was fuelled by wordless fantasies on both sides.

When I felt that the tension couldn't be sustained any longer, I organized a weekend trip for Carol and I to a different city, where I invited two strangers to share my wife's body while I watched. She made no effort to resist. I sat in the shadows of our hotel room as she slowly undressed for the two men, as their hands ran over her body, as her breasts and bum shuddered under their touch. I witnessed her arousal. She kissed them eagerly and deeply. Then one penetrated her and – without condom – filled her with his sperm. Finally, my wife took the second man's pulsating erection into her mouth. As he pumped his semen between her lips, I emerged nude from the shadows, moaning for the three of them to look at my own twitching cock spurt cum.

If I thought this experience might release us from our obsessions, though, I was soon proven wrong. We were highly embarrassed by what we had shown to each other and were unable to discuss it. I had seen Carol's excitement as she stripped for the other men. She had fixed me with her gaze many times during that evening, especially at moments of intimacy – during a kiss, or at the moment of orgasm. She saw something in my reaction that fuelled her excitement even further. It was plain that these feelings made her uncomfortable.

And once my lust had subsided, I was mortified by my own behavior... I had invited strangers to have sex with my wife while I watched and then, at the moment of utmost sexual excitement, emerged from the shadows and wanted my wife and her lovers to witness my orgasm.

After this, we spoke even less to one another. But rather than drift apart, we became more dependent on each other. We both knew we would continue our experiments and that, whatever it was we were looking for, we needed each other to discover it. There was no need to discuss our feelings. We knew what we wanted and how to get it.

It was easy for me to arrange another meeting with the two men we had met for our first encounter. Carol and I had a mutual, unspoken agreement that I would make the arrangements. If she was embarrassed about meeting the same men again, she said nothing. They had enjoyed Carol's body and her eagerness to give herself to them. Tom, tall and trim, enjoyed looking at my wife and wanted nothing more than to let her ride him until he exploded inside of her. The second man, Nick, was older. His interest went beyond my wife's full curves. He was also interested in the hidden forces that were driving the two of us in our adventures. There was a chemistry between him and my wife that enhanced our excitement.

So it was that a couple of weeks later the four of us met once more in the same hotel bar. Carol was wearing a black cocktail dress that clung to her hips and breasts. She looked down at her lap most of the time and didn't say much. It was up to me to keep the small talk going as we ordered a round of drinks.

It didn't take long for the conversation to peter out. After a moment of silence, Nick turned to Carol and said, "I've been looking forward to this." He raised a hand and gently stroked her hair. Carol's face flushed and she closed her eyes for a moment. The second man, Tom, was looking at Carol as he sipped his drink, his gaze moving slowly over her curves.

"Your body is incredible," Nick continued. "Full, and luscious." He stroked her hair again. "Would you like to show it to us again?" The blood was pounding in my head and in my cock as Carol nodded, still looking down at her lap.

"Then let's not waste any more time," Nick said. The three of them stood up and headed towards the elevator, ignoring me. I watched Carol from behind, walking between the two men. Her bum swayed and jiggled with every step. As they passed a man in the lobby, he turned his head to look at her. They went to the reception desk. Nick said something to the woman behind the counter, who nodded to my wife and gave them a key.

I watched the elevator doors close behind them. My erection was pounding. I had to adjust my blazer to cover my hips when I stood up and followed them.

When I got to our room, I put my ear to the door. I could hear some music playing softly, but otherwise there was no sound. I inserted the key quietly and gently opened the door. There was a short hallway in darkness, leading into the main room. I could see shadows on the walls as figures moved. I walked slowly to the end of the hall. There was small closet with a sliding door half open. I slipped in quickly. I was sure that no one would be able to see me.

Tom was at the mini-bar, pouring drinks into three glasses. Nick and Carol stood at the end of the bed, arms around each other and kissing deeply. Nick moved his hands down Carol's back until he held her bum. He squeezed her gently and she responded, standing up slightly on her toes to push her hips back into his. The motion highlighted the shape of her ankles and calves in her high heels. Her thighs pushed out against the material of her dress.

They separated, Nick smiling down at my wife. She looked up at him. Her expression was a mixture of intimidation and wanting. I thought she might also be slightly afraid.

"Shouldn't we wait for your husband?" Tom asked as he carried the drinks over to Carol and Nick. "This is his thing, after all, isn't it?" Nick was watching Carol with a smile on his face. Carol looked towards the hallway and the door. Was she waiting for me? Would she go ahead without me? I was trembling from arousal. I wasn't sure I wanted this to go any further, but I knew I would not stop them. Carol looked back at Tom but said nothing. He shrugged his shoulders and drank half of his glass in one gulp.

"Dance for us," Nick said abruptly. He walked to the stereo and turned up the volume. Carol looked at Nick, then at Tom. She picked up her glass and took a long drink. Then she moved to the middle of the room and slowly started to sway her body. Nick sat down in an armchair near the foot of the bed, and Tom sat on a small sofa.

My wife was moving very slowly. Her eyes were closed. At first she held her hands on her hips as she swung them from side to side. She moved her hands up and down her hips in rhythm with the music. Every time her hands came up, the hem of her skirt would slip a little higher on her thighs. After a minute or two, the skirt was just barely covering the bottom of her bum. The high heels accentuated the curves of her legs.

Then she slowly lifted her hands along the sides of her body, lightly over her breasts and them above her head, still swinging her round hips from side to side. She shuddered her shoulders so that her breasts jiggled. She repeated the motion several more times. I thought she was becoming more flushed in the face. As she slowly turned, I could see the profile of her erect nipples pushing out the fabric of her dress.

Then she reached behind her neck and undid the top of her dress, slowly lowering the zipper down her back. She drew her arms together and shook her shoulders. The dress slipped quickly to the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra and panties. The material was sheer but the pattern of the lace covered her nipples and the dark patch between her legs.

With her arms together, her breasts were squeezing out the top of her bra. Then she lifted her arms up again over her head and resumed her hip swaying motion. Her full breasts jiggled slightly, as did her bum as it protruded from the bottom of her panties. Tom was gulping down his drink. Nick was watching my wife intently.

Carol walked over to Tom and stood only inches from him. She continued to sway, with her arms high above her head. He stared at her breasts, eyes glazed from the alcohol, then at her hips. She lowered her arms and reached back to undo her bra.

"Hold on," Nick said. He stood up and walked over to the window. He opened the curtains. We were on the fifth floor of the hotel, in the middle of the downtown area. There were no other buildings immediately beside us, but there were a couple of office buildings a few hundred yards away. Many of the offices were still lit.

"Come over here," he said, smiling and nodding his head towards the office buildings. Tom smiled too. "I'm willing to be generous," Tom said. "It's not my wife, after all."

Carol hesitated. "Come on," Nick said. He was smiling. Carol refastened one of the hooks on her bra, then she walked over to the window. "Here, stand on this," Nick said, and he slid a low table over to the window. My wife looked up at him with a questioning look, then stepped up slowly. She had to hold his shoulder for a moment as her high heels slipped a little on the polished wood surface.

"You have such a fantastic body," Nick said. "It's wrong not to share it." She looked down at him, then out the window. I could see her take a deep breath, then slowly begin her hip swaying, her hands hanging free at her sides.

Watching my wife framed in the dark window, dancing in her bra and panties for an unknown audience, made my head spin. My mouth was dry. The pressure was building behind by balls and my cock pushed up against my underwear. I kicked off my loafers, pulled off my socks and unbuckled my pants, sliding them and my underwear down over my rock-hard erection. Then I took off my shirt and wristwatch. I began a slow rhythmic thrusting.

Carol continued to sway at the window, seemingly oblivious to Nick and Tom. After a minute or two, she lifted her arms up, offering herself up to her audience. Then she reached behind her back with one hand and undid her bra. The other hand held the lacy black material against her breasts. She wriggled her shoulders out of the straps. As the side straps fell away, her breasts bulged out the sides. The she turned her head back to look at Nick. He nodded his head. My wife closed her eyes and turned back to face the window. Then she lifted her hands up over head. The bra fell to the ground. Her heavy breasts swayed free. I could see them from behind and slightly to one side. Her nipples stood out, hard and erect. They were thick and brown, and seemed to jut out half an inch or more.

She continued to sway her hips. "Shake them a little," Nick said quietly. Carol wiggled her shoulders. Her breasts jiggled, along with her the cheeks of flesh that bulged out from the bottoms of her panties. "Again," Nick said. Carol did as he said. He repeated this several times, and each time she did as she was told.

"Show them the rest," he said. Carol looked back over her shoulder at him. She shook her head slightly, with a questioning look on her face. "I know you want to, Carol," Nick said. "The idea makes you wet." Nick took another drink. "Show them," he said.

Carol turned back to the window and her invisible audience. She slid her hands inside the waistband of her panties at her hips and slowly lowered them. Her bum jiggled as the material snapped past her bulging flesh. She had to wiggle her hips to move the material past the point where the inside of her thighs touched. The motion made her breasts, bum and thighs shudder and jiggle.

Carol lifted one high-heeled foot, then the other, to step out of her panties. She kicked them off the table onto the floor. Then she bent down from the waist, keeping her legs straight, to undue the straps on her shoes. Tom made a low whistle at the sight. "You are really built, baby," he said.

She kicked the shoes off the table as well, then stood up straight. Still facing the window, she raised her hands behind her head and began to sway her hips again. She was trembling all over now. Her nipples seemed to be stretching out. She had goose bumps on her thighs and arms. The soft light from the room behind her caught the curve of her breasts and bum.

My arousal was intense. I felt that if I were to contract the muscles at the base of my erection, I would erupt. But I prolonged the torment. There was much more to come.

"That's all for now, folks," Nick said. He walked to the window and slid the curtains closed. He smiled up at Carol. "You're ours now." Tom stood up and quickly pulled off his shirt, trousers and underwear. His erection was long, smooth and pink. It stood almost vertical. Carol stepped down from the table and walked over to him. She stood on her tip toes, with her hands on his shoulders, to kiss him briefly. Then she took hold of his erection with one hand and slowly began to stroke it, looking up into his face. Tom was running his hands over my wife's breasts, from time to time rolling the nipples between his fingers or pulling on them, so that her breasts would shake and shudder. Each time he tugged on her nipples, she would utter a low groan, and tighten her grip on Tom's cock. That would stretch back the head of his erection, which looked shiny in the soft light. He, in turn, would moan softly with each strong stroke.

My wife then put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him gently back down onto the sofa. She straddled his rigid member and slowly sat down. You could hear that my wife was wet. Tom moaned, and then quietly laughed with pleasure. "You're unbelievable," he whispered.

In the meantime, Nick had taken off his clothes. His cock was also iron hard, shorter than Tom's but thicker. Carol was moving very slowly up and down over Tom's cock. Each stroke brought from him a moan of pleasure. He held her hips in his hands, squeezing the ample flesh. From time to time he would lean forward and take a swaying nipple into his mouth. My wife would gasp slightly when his warm lips touched her flesh.

Nick moved behind them and began to slowly massage my wife's shoulders. She groaned and sat back. She let her head fall back slightly. Tom reached up and massaged her large breasts. After a few moments, Nick pushed my wife's shoulders forward. She had to support herself with her hands on the back of the sofa behind Tom's head. She leaned down and kissed Tom, opening her mouth. She continued to ride Tom's erection slowly. I could see that he would not last much longer. His face was flushed and he seemed to be struggling to hold back.

The motion of leaning forward had lifted my wife's bum up slightly. Nick stepped closer and began to rub the head of his rigid cock between the cheeks of her bum. She gasped at the first touch, but then leaned down closer to Tom, so that her bum jutted up even further toward Nick. Nick's cock gleamed. Carol's head was now laying on Tom's chest. She was facing me and I could see her eyes closed and her mouth opened. She was breathing heavily.

Nick reached down to position his erection properly, and gently pushed. He was stroking her hips as he worked the head of his cock into my wife's anus. Carol's brow was furrowed as he slowly pushed and she grimaced for a moment. Then she seemed to relax, and as the head of Nick's cock entered her anus, she sucked in a breath of air, then moaned loudly. The grimace was gone. Still her eyes were closed. She licked her dry lips.

Nick withdrew slightly and then gently thrust forward again. He was inching his thick cock further and further into my wife's anus. He was quiet and concentrated, watching my wife closely. Tom continued to thrust up, moaning from time to time.

Carol lifted her self up on her hands and put her head back. Tom was now able to look at her breasts again. He gasped and his eyes opened wider. "I'm gonna shoot," he said. His voice was hoarse. My wife looked back down at him. "That's alright," she whispered. "I want you to." Then Tom moaned loudly and thrust up more strongly than before. I could see the muscles at the base of his cock contract. He was pumping sperm deep into my wife.

Each time Tom lowered his hips, Nick would push deeper into my wife's anus, causing her to groan. Sometimes she would make a face of discomfort, but then would relax again and moan with pleasure.

Tom thrust slowly up three, four, then five times, each time moaning as he emptied his semen into her. After Tom's final thrust, Nick took a sharp breath and then slapped my wife's hips once, loudly. Carol cried out. "Fuck," Nick said through clenched teeth. Then he clutched my wife's hips and held her still. His cock was inserted about halfway into her anus. His stomach muscles contracted and he curled forward. His cock expanded slightly and then he exhaled loudly. As the first powerful stream of semen poured into my wife's anus, she arched her back. She squeezed Tom's shoulders hard and then let out a loud groan. Her upper chest was flushed and her nipples seemed ready to burst.

They stayed locked together, frozen, as their orgasms pulsed through their bodies. I was gasping for air in the cramped closet. I didn't dare emerge from my dark hiding spot. Instead I squeezed the muscles at the base of my iron-stiff cock once, held my breath, and then released. I had to grasp the wall with both hands as a huge burst of cum erupted from my erection. I tried not to moan as each contraction produced another long pulse of sperm, flying into the darkness. I could hear the jets of fluid thudding quietly against the wall.

swigby
swigby
218 Followers
12