Taking The Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

Nick slowly pulled himself out. Tom's limp cock slid out of her, cum still visible on the head of his penis. My wife stood up and turned slightly in my direction. I could see thick milky fluid running down her thighs. She sat down on the sofa beside Tom.


Wordlessly, the two men got up and dressed themselves. They would look at Carol from time to time and smile at her. "Till next time, Carol," Nick said. They walked past my closet, down the hall and out the door.

My wife sat half reclined on the sofa, her eyes closed, breathing softly. She turned to look at the closed curtains. I imagined she was thinking of her erotic dance in front of the nighttime city.

I stepped slowly from the closet. Carol turned her head and gasped, eyes wide. "What did you...?" But she stopped in mid-sentence. She looked mortified, guilty, ashamed. I walked to her and then knelt down at her knees, which were slightly open. There was a large amount of cum visible on the inside of her thighs and in the slit of her vagina.

I became aroused again. I looked her in the eyes and she returned my gaze. I lifted my hands and slowly parted her knees. She resisted at first, but then relaxed. I moved my head forward, pushing her thighs further apart and licking the soft skin as I went. We held each other's gaze as my tongue finally reached the first trail of sperm. I slowly licked it up. It was slippery and at first slid off my tongue, dripping onto the fabric of the sofa. I had to turn my face up slightly so that as I collected the semen on my tongue it would slide back into my mouth. When I had cleaned the inside of one thigh, I swallowed. I couldn't taste anything, but I could feel the slippery fluid sliding down my throat.

My cock was throbbing. Carol was also breathing harder. I touched her slit with the tip of my tongue, and she moaned quietly. I gently spread her lips with my finger tips. I could see a good deal of cum. I inserted my tongue into her. The sperm slid quickly out, along my tongue and into my mouth. I had to slurp a little to keep it from sliding off of my tongue. My cock was bursting as I swallowed once, then twice. My wife shuddered. Looking from below, her breasts seemed to have hardened. Her nipples stood up straight.

Then I reached under Carol's knees and pushed them up, swiveling her bum towards my face. I looked at her pink anus. It was tightly closed, but there was a small trail of semen dribbling out. I lowered my face and touched her anus with the tip of my tongue. A strong shudder swept through Carol's body and she seemed to hold her breath.

I pushed the tip of my tongue harder against her anus. I could feel her muscles contracting, resisting my push. The cum that had slipped out of her ran back up between her cheeks towards her waist. I licked it up in one long motion, finishing again with the tip of my tongue pushing on her anus. She let out a little cry, and then her whole body tensed. She threw her head forward and moaned loudly. Her breasts shuddered and then she was trembling all over as her orgasm swept over her.

The muscles of her anus contracted and then relaxed as the convulsions wracked her body. Another small pearl of semen emerged from her anus. I took it on the tip of my tongue, then swallowed. Then I leaned back on one hand and thrust my now twitching erection upwards, closing my other hand around it and pulling down once. Carol lowered her legs to the floor. A jet of sperm shot up over her knees and landed with a splash on her tummy. A second spurt reached her thighs. I stroked my cock two or three more times, then sat back, spent.

Carol was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. I was panting, too. I felt dried semen on my lips, and licked them clean. They felt slippery.

I looked at the closed curtains, then back at my wife. Her breathing was slowly returning to normal. She kept her eyes closed. I couldn't tell if she was going to fall asleep, or if she simply wanted to avoid looking at me.

We had taken the second step on our strange new journey. I didn't try to analyze what had happened. I realized that simply repeating our experiences would not be enough. We needed to explore something new each time. Where was this heading? I didn't think too much about that either as I got to my feet and headed for the shower. Time would tell...

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12