Taking The Place Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Drying my head on a towel I grabbed from the down stairs bathroom, I head back downstairs to the tornado shelter. The little radio squawks in my pocket. Bought at the pharmacy down the street, it had to have been the last one on the shelf, and I had to pay in cash for it as his power was out too.

It's telling of a stronger storm system to the west. Be here around dawn.

I slip my shoes off my feet as I cross into the shelter. I can see one of the lanterns is turned down way low, and the other lights are off. The bed is folded out, and I can make out Terry lying on her side.

Little Audry is lying on her back beside my sister, playing with her own feet.

Lying down next to her, I love the little smile that comes to her face when she sees me. I tickle her belly, and she giggles at me. I look up to see Terry looking at me.

"God you're soaked," she says.

"It's just my hair. I got dry clothing upstairs before I came down."

"How bad was it?" she asks softly as Little Audry's eyes are starting to blink for longer and longer amounts of time. Terry looks down at her and smiles. "She's been waiting up for you."

"I know." I look up at my sister. "It's bad. About five houses got picked up and tossed. There are trees down all over the place. Roofs tore off. It's a mess."

"Everyone okay?" she asks.

"I don't know for sure. I heard someone say that someone died in subdivision to the east of here. There's a lot of damage of towards Paradise Valley and Hillsboro."

"That's awful," I hear her sigh. She looks down at little Audry. "Are the storms past?"

"This one has, but they said there is a bigger storm line coming in from the west. It will be here in about two hours. We might as well stay down here."

Terry nods. I see her sit up.

"I'll put her in her carrier. She can sleep in it just as easily and it will be safer for her," she says.

"I'll do it."

I pick up my niece and carry her around the side of the sleeper sofa. She opens her eyes and looks up at me then closes them back. I settle her down into the car seat and buckle the snap across her legs just in case. She's yawning as I cover her with the shade blanket. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out the little radio and set it on the floor next to her. I hear a continuing montage of words from the local weatherman. Words like meso-cyclone and hook echoes. I listen to the towns and counties he's mentioning. I listen for the ones that lead here.

Not hearing anything that prompts immediate attention I crawl into the bed next to Terry. Sleepily she moves over till she's right next to me and lays her head on my arm. After a moment I hear a little snort.

"You smell like pine mulch and exhaust fumes," she says.

"Cutting limbs with my saw. I left it with the guy across the street. He has part of a tree on his garage. He wanted to try and get it cleared enough to get his car out."

"Umm. That's nice," she mumbles, already half asleep.

I chuckle as she proves once again she can sleep anytime, anywhere and through just about anything.

I lean down my head and place a kiss on her lips.

"Night, night, Sis."

She snuggles into me in answer.

The thunder outside must be intensive as it wakes me. Feeling hair under my chin, I lean my head a little and snuggle my face into it. There is a sweet smell of coconut shampoo, then a deeper more feminine smell. I move my hand and feel my finger softly caressing a familiarly warm part of the woman in my arms. A nipple hardens under my touch.

I feel my cock, hard as a bar, pressed between the warmth of her ass cheeks.

It's the wet feeling by the nipple that wakes me up fully!

Moving my head a bit and looking down I find that I have Terry spooned up against me, her hands holding my arm to her chest, and my hand is full of her breast.

I am hard as I have ever been, and looking down, I see that the bottoms of her pajamas are down around her thighs. She's wearing a pair of panties, but I have moved them aside at some point in my half-awake dream.

Outside thunder rumbles the whole house.

She gives a little jump at the noise.

For once in her life the woman wakes to noise, and it has to be at this moment when I can't undo what sleep and dreaming have done.

Terry squirms her ass back against me. Her hand comes to cover mine, gripping her breast harder, using my fingers to make it happen.

"Terry?"

"Yes?" she answers.

"You do know who's holding you, right?"

My sister turns and looks up at me. I see a smile then she wiggles back against me even more.

"The one man in the world that really loves me." She gives a little jump as thunder rumbles again. "That loves me and loves my daughter."

I try to move but she holds me tighter.

"I do love you, and I love Audry...I love the both of you, but I don't think that means I get to be holding you like this."

The room is cold on my skin as she turns, and I slip from between her cheeks. Suddenly I'm looking down into my sister's face, her eyes soft and wet.

"Why not? Why the hell not? Just because you're my brother? I love you. You're the only man in the world who has given a shit about me since Dad died."

She pulls at my shirt and buries her face in my chest. "I'm so tired of being used by men who say they love me. First one, then another, lying to me again and again till I can't tell who's who and what's what."

She holds me to her face, and I pull her in tighter as I hear her cry. I bring my hand to the back of her head and gently caress her hair. She looks up at me with red eyes.

"Then I came to you, my big brother. Dead broke, a suitcase of clothes to my name, and little Audry about to pop out at any time. You're working on commission, have a run-down house to your name and too many bills, but you didn't even hesitate. Just took me in, put up with my shit, gave me the best bedroom in the place."

"That's not saying much," I say in a whisper.

She wipes a tear from her cheek and sits up till she's looking down at my face.

"Did you not spend the first weekend I was here painting that room? You rewired all the plugs and the wall switches. You hung that ceiling fan in there. Did you even sleep for the first month I was here? You painted little Audry's room with all those beautiful murals on the walls. I've already seen her looking at them. You got the heat working somehow."

"Not the air-condition yet though," I say with a half shrug. "And all that's beside the point. Nothing you've said earns me the right to hold you like I was. Sis... I was inches from being inside you!"

Her hand comes down to my face and brushes through the slight stubble.

"Then I wish you had moved those few inches," she says.

I would love to know what my face looks like. Judging from her smile like I've been hit with a hammer must be close.

"Richy... Audry needs a father in her life. Now the men I have met all wanted one thing from me. A place to dump cum...

"No!" She pushes my mouth closed when I go to speak.

"I know what I've been doing for the last few years, and that is what I've become. Now I don't want any one of them to be in her life. Not a one of them! Most certainly not that sperm donor that told me he had a condom on when he didn't!"

I go to speak again and she covers my mouth. "Let me finish."

After a moment I give a nod and agree. She moves her hand.

"I want her to have a good life. We had a good one for a while then everything fell apart. I hope that doesn't happen to her. If it should though, I want her to have had a happy childhood. I want you to be in her life. Not her favorite uncle... but her father. If we don't tell her, and Aunt Jean can keep her mouth shut about it, well maybe she won't find out till she's old enough to handle it."

I can't stand silent for that.

"Why? Why would you want to lie to her like that? I will be there for her. I will be all but a father to her. I will always be in her life. She doesn't have to call me Daddy for that to happen. I can be her Uncle Richy that loves her more than anything. Why, Sis?"

"I don't want her to have to understand why...Uncle Richy... is sleeping with Mommy."

She places a finger on my lips. "I want you in my life as well. In my life, in my arms...in my bed. I...I really don't care what the world would say about us, not even Aunt Jean but the truth is I don't want to have to explain to my little girl why..."

She sniffles. "Why I fell in love with my brother."

She looks at me, and then closing her eyes, sinks her head down on my chest. Listening to the thunder rage, I hold her as she cries. I try to wrap my head around what she's just told me. I try to make it fit into the shall do's and shan't do's that we were taught, and I can't.

The idea of it goes full into the face of them.

So I decide to abandon them.

Because I won't abandon her. Neither her... nor my little...daughter? The idea of that rolls across me then. That my beautiful little Audry will grow up calling me Daddy. What an idea to try and swallow. Most men have a bit of time to come to grips with the idea of being a dad, but I don't have that time.

But then what difference will it make? I was going to be there for her anyway. For as long as Terry was staying with me, I was... till Terry found another guy was always what I thought.

Suddenly the idea of that sets a fire of rage in my heart. The idea of my beautiful sist.... girlfriend? Fiancée? Wife?...What would it be?

I don't know but the idea of losing her suddenly brings a fire before my eyes. The idea of Terry in another man's arms? It's like bile in my throat. I look at the top of her head, and I lean up taking her with me. She sits up but isn't looking at me. Her head is down, her eyes red and bloodshot, even in the dim light of the lantern. The house rumbles around us. I think that alone brings her head up. She looks at me, only briefly, then looks away.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry, Richy. I shouldn't have brought it up. I should have just kept my sick ideas to myself. I should have known that a man as wonderful as you wouldn't want a perverted-minded, stretch-mark covered, secondhand slut like me as your wife," she says.

There is only a foot between us. Just that much. I cross the distance in under a second.

She squeaks when I have her pinned back against the couch cushions with one hand, and my other hand has her arm driven into the soft pillows with a fierce strength. I drive my tongue into her mouth, seeking hers. My hand moves from her arm to her shirt, and the last buttons holding it together go flying as I fill my hand with her left breast. I find the nipple that was leaking milk into my hand earlier, and my fingers close on it.

She squeaks again when I give it a sharp squeeze.

I pull back from her mouth and look her in the eye. My fingers are still holding her by the nipple though not as hard. Her hand has my hand and is trying to pull it away.

"Don't you ever say some shit like that about yourself in my presence again! Do you hear me?" I give her nipple a sharp pinch that makes her wince. "You are the most beautiful, wonderful, sexy-as-hell woman I have ever known in my life! You're a great mother, a pain-in-the-ass little sister and the best thing that has happened to me in all my life! I love you more than life itself!

"I want you to have everything that you could want. I want your daughter...our daughter to go to the best schools! I want her to be proud to point us out and say that's my parents. I want... I want her to know that she has the best mother in the whole damn world!" I turn her loose and move away from her then.

I slide to the end of the bed and sit, looking into the dim light from the lantern. "I'm not good enough to give you all that," I say softly.

Somehow I find myself lying flat on the bed, on my back with her swinging her leg over the top of me, pinning me to the bed. Her face is just inches from mine.

"Don't you ever say shit like that about... yourself... in my presence! Do you hear me?" She pushes me into the mattress with her hands wrapped around my wrist.

"You're the most kind, strong, loving man in the whole damn world and that you're my brother doesn't mean a goddamn thing towards the fact that I want you as my husband and the father of my child! I want you! I need you!" Her fingers loosen on my wrist. "I can't live without you. What would I do? What would I do without you Richy? You've been everything to me and to her from the moment I walked up and knocked on the door. I..." Tears from her eyes drop to land on my face. They run down my cheek. They cross tracks with my own, and together they make the journey down the side of my neck. "I would do anything for you."

Looking up into her face, my eyes roam across her familiar features... familiar, but I feel almost like I'm seeing them for the first time.

"May I hold you? In my arms again? Please?" I ask then.

Terry looks down at me, blinking. Slowly she nods and moves herself to the side. I scoot back up the bed, and she crawls up next to me.

At first I think she's going to lie facing me, then she rolls over. I curl up behind her the way I was when I woke. I try to place my hand on her stomach, but she takes it and moves it to her chest.

Her breast is heavy and hot under the palm of my hand. Without thinking about it, I gently start to massage the silk-soft skin.

"That feels nice. They're so tender, I can hardly stand to touch them myself, but your hands feel wonderful," she says, leaning her head back into place under my chin.

Almost immediately, I feel a warm, wet sensation in my palm then across my fingers.

She gives a sigh after a moment.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I ask. Leaning in, I place a soft kiss into the hair on the top of her head.

"I'm leaking milk," she says with a shrug.

My finger tightens, and I feel a warm, wet trickle across them.

"I know. It's erotic as hell."

She gives a little, huffing laugh.

"Really?" she asks, not believing me. Then she gives a deep moan as I gently squeeze her whole breast under my hand.

"Yes really. I've been wondering for a month now what it would be like to play with a woman's breast when they were like yours. It's kind of sexy."

She chuckles.

"Well, I guess that would explain why I have something very hard pressed against my ass. Did you like when it was between my cheeks earlier?" she asks, grinding herself back against me a little.

"I loved it till I woke up and realized it was you. Then I was too startled to enjoy it." I let my fingertips drift across the very wet skin under my hand. She moans then I feel her moving around. Her pajama bottoms and her panties slide down off her hips at one moment. Then I feel her hand around by my cock, and she gives the bulge a rub.

"Well, here. Enjoy it now," she says, giving the front of my sweats a downward tug. Hard as an iron bar, I pop out. When I feel her fingers take hold of me, I can't help but gasp.

She guides me back to where I was before. The warm feeling is doubled, and there is a slick wetness between her cheeks. I realize it's a mixture of several types of passion.

When she pushes back against me, I slide down the length of her till I feel the head of my cock brush through her lips. She gives a little moan. Then I feel her flinch a little, sucking air between her teeth.

"What? Did I hurt you?" I ask pulling back from her.

She wiggles back against me.

"No. Well, a little. I'm still just a bit tender down there is all." She moves back against me a bit harder, and I feel the head of me pushing into her. "Oh my...."

She pushes against my hip as I start to push froward.

"Gently. That's not my pussy." She looks back over her shoulder at me. I see a slow smile touch her lips. "I've had a few guys use that doorway. It's a bit painful to me but they all seemed to love it. If you're gentle you can, if you want to."

I ease myself back out. The feeling on the head of me was wonderful but...no.

Turning loose of her breast, I bring my hand down to rest on her hip bone.

"I won't hurt you for my pleasure," I tell her, caressing her hip. The warm soft skin gives under my fingers. "I guess.... I'm not like the men you've been with."

She lays her hand on mine.

"No you're not, big brother. Not at all. And because of that you can do anything you want to me...I'll enjoy it, even if it hurts a bit." She moves my hand back around to the cheek of her ass then pulls upward, opening herself to me. I feel the head of me touch that little divot again.

"Even love you forever? That could hurt a lot," I say in a whisper.

She swallows and gives a slow nod of her head. Then I feel her hips move, and she pushes her ass back against me till the head of me pops into her. The muscles open before me, and the warm heat of her wraps around me. I can't stop myself from giving her a little push that makes her grunt. Then with a moaning sound she pushes back and slowly drives the rest of me into her.

"Just...Just...hold still...right there Richy," she says, breathing quickly.

"Terry, I don't want to hurt you," I tell her again.

"If you hold still you won't. Do I feel good to you? Does it feel good to be inside me like this?" she asks after a moment.

Holding her hip, I feel her tighten up against me.

"It feels wonderful," I say, giving into my own need to enjoy myself. Very slowly, I move my hand up from her hip, across her stomach under her shirt and back to her breast.

The bare skin in my hand feels wonderful. The wet leaking nipple is a hard point in my palm. I give her breast a squeeze.

Terry wiggles a bit then settles back against my chest.

"Just hold me. With yourself in me like this. Just hold me."

Buried to the hilt in my sister's ass, I snuggle into her and begin to massage her breast. I move from the one I'm holding to the other.

Outside I know that the storm has gotten worse. The clash of thunder is almost a never-ending convulsion of rumblings.

"Wish I could sleep like this," she says then. "You holding me, buried inside of me. It would be wonderful to wake up stuffed and protected at the same time."

I feel a wonderful sensation at the base of me then I realize it's her clenching and loosening herself on me.

My fingers dripping with her milk I let my hand leave her breast and send it south. I let the soft skin under my finger take none of it away till I feel her wet lips open and in-need bush under my thumb.

I drip two milk-wet fingers into her then softly part the lips.

"Oh, yes...Oh, Richy...yes."

My two middle fingers sink into her then with wonderful, wet warmth. Then I feel a hard nub under my thumb and gently start to circle it.

Terry starts to rock herself back against me then, moaning in time to my circling. Her ass, tight and wet, runs up then drifts back down the length of me.

Silly things, like the fact that the woman in my arms is my sister, fall away to useless distractions as I start to give little pumps back against that movement. Her ass bumps into me as I come forward, and she gives a little gasp. A little catch of her breath.

"Am I hurting you, Terry?" I ask, not sure I could stop if I was. The sensations I'm feeling are wonderful.

"No. Not in the least. I just feel full. You're so hard big brother, so warm and hard." Her words disappear into a pant for breath. "Harder."

Not sure if she means what my fingers are doing, or my cock I decide to go faster with both.

Leaning my face into her hair, I suck in the coconut smell, my face is awash with the now sweaty strands. My breath is a hot, heavy pant on the back of her neck. I listen to the sounds she's making. I feel a little shudder then...then a second.

"Oh fuck, yes...!" she moans.

The inside of her tightens around my fingers as she reaches around and grabs my hip, just as I push in. She slams herself back against me, and then catching hold of me, holds me still...so very deep inside her.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers