Taking The Pledge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
420hunie
420hunie
18 Followers

Ryan leaned against my body and leaned forward to flick the clothespin on my right nipple. I let out a loud yelp, curbed slightly by the clip on my tongue. Goosebumps formed up my skin as my nipple throbbed, aching and stinging from the movement. As I reeled from the feeling, Ryan began to press his cock into my wet cunt, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. I clenched and tightened as he struggled to fit it into me at first, stretching me out to make room. I let out another whimper, arching my back further as he began to fuck me. Ryan rested one hand on my hip as he slipped his cock in. Passed the head, passed the shaft, until he finally had his cock buried in me up to the hilt. "I-It's sohhhh bgggg," I whined, quickly becoming a melty puddle of drool on his bed. After fitting his entire cock inside me I felt dazed, dumb and completely full.

Ryan flicked my left nipple hard, making the clothespin bounce around painfully. I tensed my body, tightening hard around Ryan's huge cock. I moaned loudly again and this time, Ryan took a fistful of my hair. "I'm gonna make you my bitch, Alanna." He pulled back and slid his cock half-way out of my pussy, then rammed it back inside. I gasped and yelped, trying by best to squirm out of the way, but Ryan's hips against my ass kept me locked in place. My tongue was numb but I felt like a fountain of never-ending drool. The way he fucked me from behind with my legs splayed beneath me and tits dangling painfully, I felt like a piece of property. My pleasure didn't matter, my feelings didn't matter, it was all about getting him off. I moaned loud enough for the neighboring dorm to hear.

Ryan yanked off the clothespin off my left nipple, stretching the skin until the clip popped off. I let out a howl and he increased the pace of his fucking. My tits bounced beneath me as he thrusted, a bittersweet sting leaving me speechless as the blood rushed back to my nipple. I had never been so wet in my life! "Come." He said simply, pulling me by the hair back onto my knees from my doggy-style position. Ryan spun me around to face him and pulled me into his lap, sliding his cock back inside me. I threw my head back and moaned again, hands resting on his shoulders to keep from tipping over. By this point, I had completely lost all comprehension of time. All I knew was that he wasn't done using me, so my job wasn't finished. He unclipped the clothespin from my tongue as I panted and pressed my tits against his chest. I bent and flicked my tongue, trying to return the blood flow. Ryan put his hand on my hip and guided me up and down onto his dick, his breathing getting noticeably heavier.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed tightly. My hands instinctively grabbed at his but his tightening grip warned me not to resist. Ryan slowed his movements, forcing me to slowly grind up and down on his dick. He moaned under his breath, digging his fingertips into my soft flesh. "I can't wait to cum in you." He breathed into my ear and released his grasp on my throat, letting me pant for air. I was blushing again -- had I been blushing all along? I absent-mindedly pictured leaving a dripping path of cum back to the parking lot. Ryan moved his hand down and started circling my clit, offsetting his slow thrusts with quick, tight circles. I was caught off-guard by the added pleasure and cried out softly, trying to push his hand away. He took this as a challenge, though, and increased the pressure he was putting on my clit. "No, Alanna." I felt like a dog being scolded with a newspaper. I let out a desperate, pleading whine as he continued to rub at my clit. "You cum when I want you to. Do you understand?" He still sounded calm, despite being balls deep inside me and all.

"Yes, sir." I moaned obediently, wincing and gasping as he continued to play with me. I could feel my body tensing and clenching, doing its best to fight off the building orgasm inside of me. I could hear my moans getting higher in pitch as he kept fucking me and we both knew I was losing the battle. "P-please—" I cried out, not sure what I was exactly asking for besides mercy. Ryan cut me off by tugging off the last clothespin. As the pain rushed over me, he increased his pace back to fever-pitch, forcing his cock as far into me as it could go. My eyes rolled back in my head and I lost control, shuddering and moaning into a stream of unintelligible swears. I could hear Ryan snickering somewhere in the distance, but I couldn't see past my blinding white orgasm.

When I faded back into reality, Ryan had his hand around my throat again. He had kept up his fast pace and had his blue eyes focused on my face, on my reaction. I could tell he was getting close to cumming. I tried to move in sync with his rhythm, but he flipped me onto my back and straddled my chest. He was feverishly jerking at his cock, eyes glazed over with lust as he watched my tits rise and fall with my panting. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes and felt his ropes of warm cum landing on my cheeks and lips. I licked my lips and leaned forward, taking the head of his cock into my mouth and rolling my tongue around it. He groaned and grabbed at my hair again, making sure I swallowed every drop of cum before he pulled his dick away. We were silent, save for our heavy, desperate breathing. I wasn't sure what to expect or do, I wasn't even sure if I was still on the clock.

Ryan leaned back and grabbed his phone, clicking the screen on to check the time. He smirked a little and set it back on the table, not willing to share his information with me. I looked up at him with wide eyes, swallowing thickly as he reached towards me again. He sat me on the edge of his bed and spread my legs, wedging himself between them. I could feel my cheeks growing red and hot again -- he wasn't done yet? Without a word, Ryan spread my lower lips and started lapping at my clit. My eyes widened and I squirmed, still sensitive and sore. My posture relaxed as he continued, dragging his tongue from my dripping entrance to my throbbing clit. He sucked my clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue in circles. I moaned loudly, this time arching myself up to his mouth for more. His mouth was so wet and warm, unrelenting as he licked and slurped at my pussy. "I love the way you taste." He said in that stern voice, eyes flicking up to meet mine. He punctuated his sentence by eagerly returning to his post between my legs and flicking at my clit with the tip of his tongue.

Ryan brushed the flat of his tongue against me now, swishing his tongue from left to right in a steady rhythm. I moaned loudly, squirming eagerly as he increased his fervor. He showed no mercy and wouldn't let up on his rhythm or grasp, keeping his tongue busy as I whined and moaned in futile protests. "P-please, you're gonna make me..." I breathed, beginning to push my hands against his face to stop me. Ryan grabbed each of my wrists and kept them pinned against the bed, leaving me helpless to resist him. While he restricted my hands, he continued the rhythm of his sweeping tongue and slurped at the sweet nectar leaking out of me. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan, shuddering and tensing as he slurped me through my orgasm.

My clit was throbbing painfully, aching and sensitive after I came. But Ryan showed no intentions of stopping and continued to lap at my cunt. "P-please," I whined, meeting his blue eyes in an unwavering gaze again. I struggled to say anything else as I watched him, arching and bending his tongue to taste me all over. His stare was giving me goosebumps, the look in his eyes almost daring me to tell him to stop. The sensitivity started to fade as my pleasure rose, and soon I was bucking my hips to meet his face again. Ryan held his index and middle finger together and pushed them inside me. I was so wet there wasn't much resistance, and I clenched eagerly at his fingers inside. "It feels really good, sir." I moaned, leaning my head back in ecstasy as he helped himself. He ate my pussy like it was the last one on Earth, savoring each lick and taste without any rush. "I-I'm gonna cum again," I moaned. He took his clit into my mouth again and began suckling on it, his fingers pumping in and out of my pussy rhythmically. My body tensed and relaxed back and forth for a few moments, preparing for another wave.

"Cum, slut." He said clearly from between my legs, and that was all it took to open the flood gates. I screamed this time as he fingered and ate me to completion, not pausing for even an instant. I lifted my hips in an attempt to arch away as I became over-sensitive again, but Ryan made sure to keep in sync with my movements and hold me in place. He slowly licked from the tip of my clit to the bottom of my entrance as I sat back and tried to catch my breath. "Get up. Bend over." He said finally, and got up on the bed behind me. He turned me to face the door and pushed my face down against his sheets as he positioned himself behind me. My pussy was absolutely soaked and I panted weakly, still dazed from two back-to-back orgasms. Ryan placed one hand on my hip and gripped his cock with the other, already hard from eating me out for so long. He wedged the head of his cock against my asshole and I gasped, flattening out my hands on the bed. I let out a quiet whimper and Ryan chuckled behind me. "I don't know why you're acting surprised. I told you I was going to cum in you." He punctuated his sentence by slapping my ass roughly. I yelped and moaned, the vibration making my clit tingle again.

For the first time, I actually felt prepared. Anal was the only thing I was nearly positive would happen -- after all, the Kappa Sigma boys are known for anything-goes sex. I was ready, but I was nervous about how hard Ryan would use me. I could hear the squirt of lube behind me and Ryan stroked his thick cock for a few moments while he watched me. I took a deep breath and turned my face so my cheek rested against the sheets. I could see Ryan out of the corner of my eye again, and this time he grinned at me. Without another word, he began to push his cock into my ass, stretching me further than I had ever been before. My eyes watered and I let out a low whine, gasping and breathing heavily as he worked his cock into my tight hole. Ryan slowly pumped his thick cock deeper and deeper, moving his hand from my hip to my hair. He wrapped a long portion of my hair around his hand and used it to pull me closer, easing his dick into my ass. "Does it hurt?" He moaned into my ear, his breathing shallow and quiet.

"Y-yes, sir." I moaned, feeling his dick pulsing inside of me. I had never felt so full in my life, and he still wasn't all the way inside of me yet.

"Good." He smiled and tightened his grip on my hair, yanking on it roughly. He had his cock six-inches deep in my ass, now. I felt like he was ripping me open, but for some reason, it felt good to be used. He began pulling out, then pushing back in at a gentle pace, stretching my ass out to fit his cock. I let out a moan as the feeling got a little less uncomfortable and Ryan reached a hand beneath me to tease my clit. I arched and whined, the movement making my ass ache around his thick cock. I stopped squirming. I tried my best to relax my muscles, which proved to be easier as Ryan kept circling my clit with his fingertips. He was able to go at a much steadier rhythm, now, sliding his cock in and out of me with ease. Each time he pulled out, I could feel my ass gape, desperate to be filled again. I was moaning loudly now as he used me, silent for a few minutes as he pounded me into his bed. "Mm, you'd better get me to cum before my roommate comes home. Unless you want him to see you like this?" Ryan said in a mocking voice, burying his cock in me up to the hilt after he spoke.

A thousand thoughts started swirling in my head but I realized there was only one answer: Make him cum. Quickly. I gritted my teeth and leaned back against him, meeting his thrusts and forcing his cock deeper into my ass. I moaned again, clenching my body tightly around him, feeling as though I was going to explode. Ryan moaned and rocked his hips, pumping harder and harder once he realized I was fucking back against him. He tugged on my hair again but this time it didn't hurt, it just made me want to go faster. "Please, sir. I want you to fill me up with cum," I pleaded. He must have liked the way I was begging because he didn't say anything else, he just moaned and continued fucking me. He released my hair from his grasp and put his hands on either side of my hips, using it for support while he pounded into me. It felt so good, I felt like I was whiting out again. Each time he fit his whole cock in me, my mouth fell open and my eyes glazed over. I could tell by his rhythm and his breathing that he was getting close.

Without much warning, Ryan pushed my face down into the bed and held my head down with his hand. He held his other hand at my waist and pumped violently, thrusting his hips as roughly as he could. I screamed and moaned, closing my eyes tightly as he used my lubed up ass. His voice cracked a little as he moaned, and I could feel his hot cum spraying inside of me. My eyes rolled back into my head as he filled me up, his cock buried to the hilt as he pumped his hips against my backside. He groaned, his breathing slowing down with his pace, but he kept his spent cock inside of me. "I take it back, I think you're cutest with my cock in your ass." Ryan laughed, spanking me again for good measure. I clenched around him again, then breathed out and relaxed my body. I was spent.

Ryan pulled his cock out of my ass and slipped his pants back on, buttoning them up. He picked up his phone again and flashed it at me. The time read 8:14. "Looks like I went a little over. Hope you don't mind." He said casually, as if we had just finished studying. I sat up and fished for my tank top and skirt, my cheeks flushed red as I got dressed in front of him. Why was it more embarrassing to put on clothes than be fucked in the ass? I looked around and couldn't find my panties, then realized Ryan had picked them up. "I'm keeping these." He said matter-of-factly as he slipped them into his pocket. "You'll have to come back here if you want them back." Ryan smirked, his tone suddenly flirtatious and teasing. I opened my mouth to speak but no words would come out. He waved his hand, implying not to worry about it. "I have a feeling Alpha Phi is gonna keep you pretty busy for a while. But you can come to my room whenever you want some stress relief." He flashed a smile, and I suddenly remembered that fucking him was supposed to be a punishment from Katie. I guess I got pretty lucky at the auction after all. "I'll text Katie and tell her how it went. I think I'll send her your little video, too." He mused, and my face turned bright red, but I didn't argue.

"T-thanks, Ryan." I said while making eye contact with him, sheepishly rubbing at the back of my head. "I had fun." I wasn't sure what else to say, I felt like I was waiting for a kiss at the end of a first date. I laughed softly, "I'm glad your roommate is running late."

"Oh, my roommate's out of town for the weekend. I just wanted to scare you a little." Ryan grinned again, enjoying the look of surprise and relief on my face. He opened the door and extended his arm, letting me walk out first. Before I turned to go, he leaned in and kissed me passionately, making me close my eyes and lean into him. When he stopped kissing me I felt stunned and frozen, my lips still pursed, desperate for more. Was there anything he wasn't good at? "Goodnight, Alanna." He smirked and closed the door, leaving me alone in the hall with no panties.

I turned and began walking down the hallway towards my car, stumbling a little after having my knees bent for so long. My pussy and ass ached and I kept replaying the last two hours in my head, over and over again. I fished into my purse and grabbed my phone, pulling up Katie's contact information and texting her.

Me: (20:22) I did it. I fucked Ryan. He'll be calling you about it later.

By the time I got inside my car, I had received a response.

Katie: (20:26) i'm actually surprised. maybe u really do want to be an alpha phi. come to the sorority tomorrow night at 8 for ur final test.
Me: (20:28) I'll be there.

I put my phone down and sighed, realizing I was in the same place I started off -- hesitating in my car and worrying about proving myself to Katie. I couldn't help but smile, though. I was going to beat her. She was throwing everything at me and I handled it all. I didn't care what else I had to do to impress her, I was determined to succeed. Mark my words, I am going to be an Alpha Phi.

420hunie
420hunie
18 Followers
12