Taking the Risk Ch. 05

Story Info
Flirting and setting the pace.
1.3k words
4.52
20.2k
4

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
290 Followers

This is a slow, romantic build to eventual hot sex in later chapters, between two lovers who find each other. Character based the story is about people who care and want to give pleasure to each other, in all aspects of their lives.

If you like romantic stories please enjoy, and give feedback as the ending is not yet written! Just like in real life.

*

Misha and Froo stared across at the ringing phone, the shrill noise insistent in the quiet room. Sliding off his lap, and walking across to the phone where it sat on the small table in the corner of the room, Froo picked it up and said, "Hello!"

"Where the fuck have you been, I've been trying to get hold of you bitch for the past couple of days?"

Embarrassed and flustered, she turned her back towards Misha, stuttering, "I was at Lorraine's for supper. What do you want?"

"What the fuck do you mean, what do I want. I want to be able to see my son. I want you to drop him off tomorrow night at my place for the weekend, and I'll let you know when you can pick him up dumbo."

"OK. What time tomorrow?

"About eight, and don't be late." and then the line went dead as the phone was put down at the other end of the call.

Froo stood there, her back to Misha, unable to face him.

She heard him get up behind her and then his arms sliding around her waist, pulling her body back against his. Feeling his mouth at the side of her neck, a soft kiss and a whisper, "Froo your not alone, let me help you to deal with this from now on."

oooOooo

Jace was chattering in the back of the car, telling them about what happened today at pre-school, and how his friend Ben had fallen over and hurt his knee. The two adults only half listening, both lost in their separate thoughts.

The woman nervous at what was going to happen when Misha, who had insisted that he accompany her on the hand-over to Gary occurred, and the man driving beside her, considering different ways he could help Froo without coming over to pushy and controlling.

Pulling up in a space in front of the building, Misha looked across at Froo. "You OK?"

"Yes,"

Climbing out and moving his car seat forward so Jace could get out, he reached into the back seat and grabbed the small bag with the little boy's weekend stuff in. Slamming the car door and looking over the top of the car at Froo, he waited until she started to walk over to the apartment block, and then joined her, until they stood at a dark brown door, and rang the bell.

Eventually the door opened and a man appeared, a couple of inches shorter than Misha, with dark brown hair cut short, slim and wiry, he looked down at his son who started to show him the two Batman figures, and chatter away to his father, then up at Froo, and finally to Misha, a hard look on his face.

"Who's this Chesca? Got a new friend?"

Misha put his arm around Froo, "Names Mikhail Rubin, I take it your Gary, Froo's ex husband."

Not taking his eyes off Misha, Gary asked Froo, "You got a lover boy Chesca? Not sure if I'm too happy with you screwing your bit on the side in front of Jace."

"Gary please can we not argue in front of Jace. I've packed his things and I'll pick him up on Sunday. What time?"

"I'll call you when I'm ready."

Bending down Froo kissed her son, before turning around and leaving, Misha walking, his arm around her shoulder protectively, angry and tense at the way he had observed the way her ex treated her.

oooOooo

Sitting in the pub at the top of Box Hill, Misha settled back and watched as Froo sipped at her Coke.

"Babe, do you have a restraining order in place?"

"What's that?"

"It's an order from the court that stops your ex from coming to your home, or if you want from coming within a prescribed area near you."

"No."

"What about visitation rights, what was put in place by the courts?"

"Gary can see him at weekends. But he likes to see him really when he wants."

"OK, what about the maintenance, what did the court set down?"

"Gary is meant to give it to me every month, but he's always behind. At the moment he owes me a couple of months."

Leaning forward Misha picked up her hand in his, and explained, "I have a very good friend who's a Lawyer, if you'd like I can ask her to see you and advise on how to make sure your better protected."

"I can't afford a Lawyer!"

"Jane owes me some, if I ask she'll do it as a favour."

"I can't ask you to do that."

Smiling a big smile he murmured, "Yes you can, you can ask me to do anything you want to. If you asked me to roll over and let you scratch my belly like a puppy I would do it in an instant." arching his eyebrow he laughed, "Just try it and I'll roll over right here and now." And taking a deep breath, let out on a big dramatic sigh, "Please................"

Joining in the laughter, Froo told him, "They don't allow dogs in here, I would have to leave you outside in the cold, tied up by your lead and shivering."

"Oh, so you're into that are you? Bondage and discipline."

Shaking her head and giggling. "No, don't be silly."

Suddenly there was a look that went between them, sexually charged and heavy with intent. Whispering Misha said, "I want to make love with you baby, so bad it hurts."

A hot flush ran up her body, cheeks going pink with a rapid blush, hands trembling a little. She knew this would come up and she was so unsure how to handle the situation.

"Misha, Ummm......................I don't..............it's not that I ................well you see..........I..............oh God, I don't know what to say."

"A simple yes would do."

Looking down at her lap, embarrassed and shy she started to explain. "I'm not very experienced, and my body isn't really that great."

"Hey stop right there. Don't knock yourself. You're beautiful and very sexy, and if you want to talk about perfect bodies, then there's no such thing. If I was the kind of man who only wanted to be with someone that he considered 'perfect' then I would be a real big shit. You're sweet, and funny, and I love the gentle way you are with your son. I find you interesting to talk to, and I watched how you were tonight with your ex, you handled him in such a calm and sensible way, and baby just thinking about you makes me hot all over. "

"It's easy for you say that no-one is perfect when you look like you do, I've given birth to a child, my boobs aren't perfect, my tummy isn't flat and I have a pear shaped body."

"I happen to have a real fetish for pear shaped bodies."

Laughing again, Froo said, "Stop it." Slapping his hand that sat on the top of the table between them, "You're mad, and totally irrepressible."

"I take it that's a no then?"

"Can we get to know each other more?"

"Yes Froo, we can get to know each other more." Picking up her hand in his, he kissed her palm, "Take it at the pace you want, but just remember, there are just so many cold showers a man can take."

"It'll do you good, cleanliness is next to Godliness!"

"In that case I'll be squeaky clean in no time at all."

shandal
shandal
290 Followers