Taking the Risk: Misha's Story Ch. 12

Story Info
Making love with Tracy, missing Suzanne.
1.7k words
4.46
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
290 Followers

For those that wanted to know more about Misha before he met Froo, here is his story and how he came to be in England which is where he met her and fell in love,, and his time with Suzanne the woman in his past.

His passion for Suzanne becomes an obsession, as she plunges down into a self destructive whirlpool, so for those that believe that life's many experiences make up a rich and interesting tapestry....here is Misha's story.

To read about Misha and Froo please read the companion story Taking the Risk Chapter's 1-21 under Novels and Novella's.

*

Tracy walked over to the shower unit, and reaching in turned on the water, running her hand through the spray to feel the temperature. Misha glanced round just as she was removing her robe and stepping into the shower. He stood and watched her round bottom disappear behind the frosted glass of the cubicle. Turning back to the mirror to look himself in the eye he shook his head, took a deep breath, put down the spare razor she kept in her bathroom and unzipping his jeans and shucking them off, walked over to the small cubicle.

Opening the door he stepped in wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back against himself he whispered in her ear, 'Has anyone ever told you that you have a very sexy bottom.'

Smiling she looked up over her shoulder at him, "Thank God for J.Lo, it's now fashionable to have a big ass."

Laughing he told her, "Tracy, men love woman they can get hold of, your ass is perfect. Magnificent. It's beautiful, just like you."

His hand cupped her breast, his thumbnail scrapping back and forth across her nipple causing it to harden, and then he moved it slowly down her stomach to cup her between her thighs, one finger finding her small hard pearl and rubbing back and forth. In a deep whisper he told her, "You're a very beautiful woman and last night was perfect, just like your bottom."

Her back curved backwards into him as his mouth nuzzled down the side of her neck, his other hand raising up to cup her other breast and tease the nipple with his pinching finger and thumb. The hot water pounded her body as his finger rubbed faster causing the flutter in her belly to grow, the pulse between her legs starting to throb and expand, her breath to deepen, as the pleasure built until the wave of bliss peaked and exploded.

Slowly Misha turned her in his arms, kissing her mouth deeply putting his hands around her waist and lifting her up until her legs were wrapped around his hips he then entered her deep and hard.

Whispering in her ear 'That's it baby, hold on to me tight and wrap your legs around me. Squeeze me as hard as you can! Oh yessssss that's it.' and she clung to his shoulders and lost herself in the sensations building up again.

*

He lay there on her bed wrapped around her back, his nose buried into her soft hair, her beautiful lush bottom nestled against his groin, peaceful and quiet. Last night and today they had spent their time making love, enjoying each others body, getting to know each other, whispered conversations between erotic sessions, their bodies straining to reach the heights of passion.

Misha found Tracy uncomplicated and refreshing, straightforward and fun, but she wasn't Suzanne.

As he lay there, the woman in his arms sleeping, the afternoon sun lighting up the small bedroom in her apartment, he thought about Suzanne and Tracy, comparing them, wondering why he still missed the woman who had broke his heart, why he still yearned for that someone who had caused him so much heartbreak and worry, even whilst he lay with this lovely person in his arms.

Was he a masochist for loving Suzanne with all the madness that went along with her? Did it mean he was as addicted to her, as she was to the drink and drugs that she used to numb her insecurity and problems in her life? Or was it just that he was a fool for not moving on, of letting go, that the part of his personality that was competitive would not allow him to admit he had lost, even in love.

He felt Tracy start to wake, her body slightly stretching, her legs moving out from between where they had been laying trapped between his, her arms uncurling.

Bending his head he kissed her shoulder, "Afternoon. Welcome back to the land of the living."

Turning on her back yawning she looked sideways at him, "Did I sleep long? Sorry."

"We both did. I woke up about ten minutes ago." Sweeping the hair from her forehead with his fingers he asked her, "Hungry? If we can make it past the shower this time I'll buy us a late lunch."

Stretching her arms up over her head, her generous freckle covered breasts slipping out from under the duvet, her dark brown nipples pointing upwards, the smile on her face natural and warm, "Mmm I must admit all this exercise has made me a little hungry. There's a great deli down the road...." Getting out from under the covers, she padded out to the bathroom as Misha watched her curvy bottom wiggle as she walked away from him, "and I bet all the energy you've expended since last night needs refuelling ready for the next round. I had better get you fed and rested Misha as I don't want to wear you out too quickly. "

Laying back Misha smiled up at the ceiling, deciding to just go with the flow for the moment and enjoy the uncomplicated treasure he had just found.

*

Joannie stood talking with Tracy, laughing and getting on as if they had known each other for years as Misha leant against the wall of the bar a week later, John and Robin telling him what a great find Tracy was.

"She's just great, told me that she play's squash and has challenged me to a game. She's a great find Misha. Classy lady, friendly and easy on the eye, and very bubbly."

Looking at his friend Misha said, "What you're trying to say Robin is that she's the opposite of Suzanne. Not complicated like her, loud and drunken, or over the top and difficult...."

"Well if the shoe fits...."

Stepping in as he sensed Misha's still raw emotions when it came to Suzanne bubbling up, John told them both "Drop it. Let's go over and join the women."

Walking over Misha looked at Robin, his close friend for the whole of his life. He had guessed that he and his wife had not really taken to Suzanne, but hadn't realised just how much they didn't really like her. Looking back over the past year he now could see how much he had drifted away from his best friends, keeping away from situations that Suzanne might have made a scene in, or just spending their time together alone so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable not being the centre of his attention.

Had his relationship affected his life so much without realising it?

Had it changed how he was with others, with her, with himself?

Smiling as he put his arms around Tracy's shoulder he asked her if she was ok.

"Yeah I'm fine...Joannie and I are going shopping after work on Tuesday, and I'm playing Robin at squash next weekend. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not! Want another drink?"

"No thanks." Turning back towards the others, "have you been down to the karaoke bar called The Birdcage a couple of blocks up? It's a riot. Strong gay following there with some great diva performances each night. Fancy going over after finishing up here?"

Everyone drank up and then slipping out the door into the drizzling rain the five people hurried along aiming for the bar and an evening of laughs.

*

John stood with Robin on the small stage, belting out a bad rendition of 'Mustang Sally' with the audience cheering them on, Misha laughing at the sight of his friends totally relaxed and making complete fools of themselves. Earlier he had done the same wringing out 'Living on a Prayer', and Joannie and Tracy had done a very credible performance of 'It's raining Men' being joined on stage half way during their performance by two guys who sang with real feeling and gusto, the final second half of the song with the two woman.

He realised he was really enjoying himself as he looked around the packed area, people dancing and joining in the chorus with Robin and John, when suddenly his heart did a flip flop in his chest and he went cold all over. In front of him to his right stood a woman. Her back towards him, her blond hair hanging down her back, her body swaying to the music, a glass of vodka in her hand. Slowly he watched her; the music and the room fading, his breath catching in his throat as the woman turn around to the face the man behind her.

It wasn't her.

It wasn't Suzanne.

But for that instant he realised that she still had him tangled up in her spell and that he hadn't yet managed to get rid of the feelings he had for her. Wrapping his arms around Tracy he pulled her towards him as she stood watching the two men finish off their performance, burying his face into her hair, wishing he could just let go of the hurt and missing Suzanne, and needing to hold onto someone, anyone, as the hurt speared through him.

Turning around in his arms she laughed up into his face, not realising his desperation, but thinking his simple gesture was one of affection. Standing on her toes she kissed him, a simple kiss on the lips. But one that told him she was happy and cared.

What kind of a bastard was he, he thought to himself?

The kind that loved one woman.

A one woman man.

That's what kind of man he was.

A fool.

A complete and utter sucker. That's what kind of man he was.

shandal
shandal
290 Followers