Taking the Thompson Women

Story Info
Jock seduces African American women.
5.5k words
4.48
58.7k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It has no basis in reality. Enjoy.

*****

I first became aware of the Thompson women in high school. The mother, Ella, happily married, was very active in the school. Each year she was involved in the plays and the bake sales, and the musicals and concerts. Some thought she was a woman with a good heart.

Ella had two daughters, Odetta and Mya. The mother stood at about average height and possessed the curvy figure that draws male attention. Her chest was massive, and one who observed closely could see her tits jiggle a little with each step. Her hair was wild, in a sort of controlled afro style. She had a beautiful smile, and a laugh that warms the heart. Her daughters were miniature versions of their mother, with some small differences. Mya tied her hair up in a bun, and wore glasses. Odetta wore hers down, and was the only one of the three who showed off her assets. All three had beautiful skin the color of milk chocolate.

This is the story of my conquest of this family. I took them one by one through deception and aggressive action, and made myself master of their house. I continue to hold power over all three, and they have provided me with much pleasure.

I suppose you may be asking why I would do such a thing. Why would any man seduce a woman and her daughters and turn them into his concubines? The answer is simple: I could, and I did.

*

My first move was against Mya, though it was a delayed action of sorts. Once I had her firmly in my grasp, I could use access to her house to solidify my hold over her mother, and then her older sister, Odetta. Ella was a woman who liked to be in middle of things. She was active in the community and the school. She helped out with a lot of the plays and musicals and the sports teams. Since Mya was on the cheerleading team, I knew her mother. That year, we were going to be right in the mix for another state title in football, and a great deal of excitement was generated around the community.

I had been formulating my plan for most of the summer, with the plan to begin executing it by the time the training camp ended in the summer, and it was at this point I began to make my moves.

It was the end of practice, and the sun was turned orange red in the sky when we were making our goodbyes for the evening.

The cheerleading team was practicing at the same time, and I was waiting to take Chelsea home that night. I had challenged myself, prepared myself for the coming task by fucking all of her friends on the squad. I figured if I could keep them all quiet, play them against each other, then Ella and her daughter would be a walk in the park.

Also it was an opportunity to give Ella an idea of how it was going to be between us from now on.

Miko was a Japanese exchange student who had fallen into my web. She had just arrived in America that summer and joined the cheerleading squad to help make the transition to American Life easier. She had a cute, sweet disposition, and was wholly unprepared for some of the dark shit I did to her. By the time I finished with her she would be nothing more than a living sex toy. I was in the process of breaking her spirit, so after practice I took her to my car for a quick blow job. As she worked her mouth on my cock, I watched some of the others coming out of the locker rooms. Miko was still struggling to take all of me in her mouth, and periodically, I had to give her a reprieve so she didn't choke on my dick. I knew Chelsea wouldn't be out in awhile. She always took extra time to make herself pretty for me. I could have told Miko this, but I didn't think it was good for her. She might relax if she didn't think she'd be caught.

As planned, Ella arrived, pulling up next to me in my car. She was a creature of habit, and always parked in the same place, generally wore the same clothes, same makeup, everything.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Thompson," I said cheerfully. I could feel Miko stiffen up, and I placed my hand on her head. Her first reaction upon hearing my voice was to sit up.

"Hey Bill! How did practice go?" she said warmly. Mrs. Thompson turned towards me, and her big breasts turned with her, sprained in her conservative clothing.

"Alright," I said, Miko was trying to free herself, but I forced her head to keep moving. I could smell her excitement as she pretty mouth moved up and down my shaft. "We're a little rusty, but I think that we can go all the way if we do everything right."

"Well said," she said nodding in approval. I could see that she noticed something was off about way I was speaking. Again Miko tried to break free, I pulled her hair to remind her who's boss. She let out a muffled yelp of pain, as she again submitted. "Are you alright Bill?" she asked.

"Fine!" I said, straining, I was close, Miko was moving faster and her mouth felt like soft warm velvet. "I have something on my mind," I added.

"Nothing too bad I hope," she said showing concern.

Just then blew my load in Mikos mouth. I let out a groan, which startled Ella, "No... No Mrs. Thompson, I'm fine.. I just" I cleared by throat. "I'm just worried about Math this year. I'm worried about not being eligible for the playoffs!"

She nodded her head, I knew that she realized something wasn't right, but she bought the Math explanation, "Well, you know my daughter is in the Math League. She can probably tutor you, if you like!"

"Really?" faking earnestness, "Are you sure she won't mind?"

"Not at all, let me give you my number and I'll arrange everything."

I punched her number into my cell phone. Miko continued to work my cock as I petted her bottom with my other hand.

"All set," I said, smiling. "I can't wait." I really couldn't but not for the reasons Ella was thinking about.

The conversation lapsed soon after that. Other parent and cheerleaders began coming up to Ella to talk. As she was distracted for the moment, it was time for Miko to make her exit.

"Out Miko," I said, "Time for you to go change."

Miko looked up at me with a mixture of shock and humiliation. "But they'll see me!" she hissed.

"Not if you move quickly and don't stop moving." I said. I open the passenger door so she could slide out. Reluctantly, Miko made her exit and half walked, half ran to the locker rooms. All awhile, she was trying to smooth out her outfit and wipe to cum off her face. Just as she reached the door, Chelsea and Mya walked out, to their respective rides chattering away.

Ella had just finished talking with Mrs. Parks about the kids and a new diet program when she happened to glance back at Bill. She was shocked to see one of the girls quickly get up and out of his car and half run to the locker rooms. Ella was momentarily dumbstruck. She knew immediately what had happened, and she began to blush at the thought. The girl's halfhearted attempts to make herself presentable made it even clearer. Ella glanced back at Bill, who seemed to be in the process of adjusting himself. He had a look of incredible satisfaction on his face, the cat swallowing the canary. Or in this case, the other way around?

She followed the girl with her eyes. She knew from her daughter that Bill was dating the head cheerleader Chelsea, who she saw coming out with her daughter. Oh, you snake, She thought. It wasn't just that she realized that that boy had been fucking that girl's mouth as he had talked to her. The thought that made her short of breath was that he had been so nonchalant about it, like he knew he wouldn't be caught. A familiar ache returned between her legs as a number of her memories passed through her mind. Her husband had stolen her from another boyfriend when they first met. He had sweet-talked her into bed, and furious affair that followed ultimately with their marriage. She recognized that same look of cleverness on Bill's face. A look that said, I am the one. I am in control.

The ride home was quiet. Mya chattered about the squad and who was interested in whom. Ella decided to be careful. She didn't approve of what Bill had done, who was she to ruin his fun. She broached the subject of Bill carefully, "Mya, do you know Bill Barrows?"

"Sure, why?" Mya asked somewhat uncomfortably. Of course she knew Billy Barrows, he was her favorite sex fantasy when she masturbated.

"No reason," he mother replied, rubbing her legs together in spite of herself. "I saw him before I picked you up."

"Yeah he's always there to pick up Chelsea," Mya muttered.

"Anything wrong between you and Chelsea?" She asked.

"No, not that. Its just that... She says things about him."

"Like what? What is she saying?" Ella asked trying not to sound too intrigued.

"Nothing. She brags. She keeps talking about how good he is in bed, and how big his cock is." Mya trialed off wistfully, thinking that she need to get home to reflect a little more about Billy Barrows big cock.

Ella was too shocked to notice her daughter's tone, "Mya Thompson! Where did you learn to use that kind of language?"

"What? That's what she says." Mya replied defensively.

"Still that's no way to talk," she said stiffly.

Ella went on to explain that Bill wanted to go over math before the coming school year. Mya happily consented, and Ella was forced to wonder whether or not Bill was having sex with Mya as well, and if she should bring up the subject. But Ella was cut off by a stock trader on his cell phone, and the opportunity passed.

**

When Mya became sexually attracted to white guys was something she could never trace. She couldn't recall any one incident that made her hot for the opposite race. Perhaps it was her friends, who gossiped about their boyfriends. Almost all of the girls were white, and all their boyfriends were white. They bragged about sex, and some, especially Chelsea loved to go into detail. Mya loved these talks, but she had never acted on these lustful impulses, even when white boys had asked her out in her school, she always chickened out. Instead her sexual fantasies had become much more intense as she searched for a sexual outlet for her desires. Her porn habits were all centered on black women being dominated and controlled by white men. She often pictured herself in the roles of the women, being roughly handled and taken by a powerful cock.

Mya felt a thrill run through her body when the doorbell rang. He was here! Her stomach tightened, and she took one last look in a hallway mirror as she ran down the stairs to answer the door. Mya opened the door to see me.

I looked her up and down, and I knew just from the way she looked that I was going to fuck her eventually. Mya was dressed a pair of short shorts and a tank top and she was wearing her contacts. But it was what she had done with her face and hair that gave away her lust. She was fully made up, and I could see that she was not wearing a bra, as her chocolate nipples peaked through her white top as a cool breeze picked up.

She saw I was looking, and she made no attempt to cover herself, in fact, she subconsciously stuck out her chest so I could get a better look. She smiled nervously and said, "Hey Bill!"

"Hey," I said, smiling.

She stumbled over her words, "S-so how's Chelsea?" she asked.

"Getting ready for her sleep away party. Looking for swimsuits. You're going, right?"

"Uh, yeah, sure!"

"That's cool." I said.

"So... Would you like to get started?" she asked, heading towards the kitchen to help him study.

"Actually, I was wondering if we could do this in your room? I've been working out all day, and I think it would do me some good if I could lay down?"

"Okay!" she replied, a little too eagerly. A picture of him on her bed was already in her head. She was already getting a little excited and moist between the legs.

That day, I began to work on her. It didn't take much to get her off math. She opened up to me about her parents, her sister who was already away at college. I knew that she her family had some hang ups about white people. Her mom was constantly checking on us by call upstairs to make sure we were "alright."

She rolled her eyes each time, and I began to work on this.

"Your parents don't like white people do they?" I asked.

"No! No that's not it at all," she replied, quickly.

"I mean, she doesn't seem to trust me up here with you," I eyed her, taking in her body. "It's like she's worried I might... do something."

She tried to laugh it off, "Are you?" she said jokingly.

I leaned in and kissed her. I could feel the shiver that went through her body, as she kissed me back, and became more and more eager as we continued.

We were lying on the bed, and I rolled on top of her and we started making out.

"No—No Bill, we need to stop." She pressed her hands against my chest, "I've got a boyfriend, and you've got Chelsea."

I nodded and shifted so we wear both laying on our sides, facing each other. I said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Mya! Bill! Are you both alright?!" Ella called from downstairs.

"Yes Mom!" Mya called, her voice dripping in sarcasm.

I smirked. Mya's nipples were poking out from her shirt.

"Why do you date Desean?" I asked.

"Why do you date Chelsea?" she replied.

"Because I met her before you." I said.

"Is that why you cheat on her so much?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh please!" she snorted. She curled up next to me, laying on her side. I began gently caressing her right breast. "Everyone knows about that. Calli, Jessie, Taylor, that new girl, Miko. You fucked them all."

"And?" I asked.

She scoffed at him. My hand was doing its work. I could almost smell her wet pussy. I pulled her to me again. There was almost no resistance. Her mouth tasted fresh and smooth. I kissed her throat and nibbled on her ear as she quietly moaned contently.

"You didn't answer my question. Why do you date Desean?"

She sighed, "Because I met him before you."

Bullseye.

I caressed her beautiful breast, and worked one of the straps down and began took one her nipples into my mouth and began sucking contently as she leaned back and made small noise of satisfaction.

"Mya! Bill! Do you need anything?" Ella called up the stairs.

"No mom!" Mya managed to get out, but it came out strained. She had wrapped her arms around my head, and cooed as paid attention to each of her glorious tits. I would pay attention to one, and then the other, with her minor protests, mostly cute small sounds of displeasure that ended as soon as I started with the other breast.

Perhaps sensing that something was wrong, Ella began climbing the stairs. Mya, who's hearing like that off all children was attuned to the sound of their parent's footfalls, gasped, and pulled me off. She made herself presentable, and I flipped over onto my chest so Ella wouldn't see my massive boner. We opened the books just in time as Ella opened her daughter's door, and saw the two of us on the bed, quietly working side by side on math problems.

She smiled at us and said, "Everything alright with you too?"

"Yes mom," she said, feigning rolling her eyes, "Were just working on math problems."

"You can join us if you want." I said smiling.

"I'm alright. Just let me know if you need anything." She said.

"We will," Mya replied. "You're an asshole," she added to me, when her mother closed the door.

Her mother had broken the spell, but I knew that I had an in. A few days later, I set up a second study session.

***

At our second meeting, her mother was not there, but her boyfriend was. Desean was a thin guy. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but pleasant enough to be around. It was clear he was there to keep an eye on me when I was around his girl, which was wise. But he also had a lower opinion of Mya than she deserved, and it was clear from the way he treated her that he was suspicious of us both. Mya, had dressed more conservatively this time around. She wore a dress, and a knee length skirt, almost professional clothing. And the three of us sat at the kitchen table for most of the math session.

Mya sat next to me, and Desean spent most of the time glaring at me. I ignored it. He couldn't hurt me even if he tried. I knew that he would get bored eventually, and sure enough, about a half hour in, he got up and went into the living room and started watching TV.

As soon as he did, my hand started going up Mya's skirt.

"You'd better quit that," she hissed. "Desean will kill you if he sees."

"You let me worry about that," I whispered, my hand traced little circles on the inside of her thigh. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," I told her.

"Look, Bill," she said in a firm voice but still a whisper, "I like you. I'll help you in math, but you need to stop. I'm with Desean, and I'm not going to fuck you."

My hand drifted farther up her leg and briefly touched her panties before her hand came down to stop me. "Stop!" she hissed.

Desean looked over at us, but we just continued what we were doing. Once his eyes were off us, I began to move my hand again in gentle little circles.

"You sure you want me to stop?" I asked. "My fingers a getting a little wet."

She silently surrendered to me. She glanced nervously at Desean as I continued. I brushed her panties, and began rubbing my fingers up against her pussy. She was soaked, and I could feel her body beginning to respond. Unconsciously, her legs opened wider for easier access. I took her hand, and put in on my cock. I guided her hand up and down my meat. Hidden beneath my shorts, she could only guess at the size, but I heard her give a small gasp. I moved her panties aside, and put one finger inside of her. She was warmed and juicy. She let out a moan as I worked two fingers in and began fingering her. She bit her lip and I watched the knuckles on her hand turn white as she did her best to resist crying out. My dear little Mya has a thing for being seen I realized. Her eyes were permanently fixed on Desean, who was watching an NBA game while I finger fucked his girlfriend into becoming my new sex slave. I know that part of her wanted me to stop, part of her might have wanted Desean to stop me, but the part of her wanted to wanted, to be desired and pursued wanted me to keep going. I felt her breath quicken, and I felt her pussy tighten down on my fingers while she suppressed a scream by biting down on her hand. When the wave of pleasure receded, she opened her eyes and saw, her boyfriend still transfixed by the basketball game. She flushed with humiliation, as I, followed her gaze, looked back at her with a smirk, as if saying, "See? I can do whatever I want with you."

She left the table, embarrassed, and ran upstairs, and refused to see anyone for the rest of the night. She decided her dressed would have to go. If her mother saw its condition that night, she would have asked what had caused her to wet herself.

It took three weeks for me to see her again. I knew now she would be mine. She had said nothing to no one. At practices, she tried to avoid eye contact, but I made sure that the girls that cheered with her were extra happy, and that she got all the juicy details.

Three weeks after our session, I called the Thompson house, and Ella picked up.

"Hello Mrs. Thompson!" I said.

"Hello Bill," she said cooly, I think her perhaps realized something was off about her daughter.

"I was wondering if Mya would be able to help me study tomorrow?"

"Well, I'm sure it will be alright if its not too long." She sniffed.

"That's awesome thanks!" I said cheerfully.

"Your welcome."

Ella had no idea she had sealed the fate of her daughter.

****

Today was the day.

When she opened the door, I knew she was mine. Her parents were not home, neither was her boyfriend. When she opened the door, she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short gym shorts. I smiled, and step forward, and took her into my arms, kissing her on the mouth. She tensed up at this, surprised at my forwardness, as I entered her house, which would soon become my house. "Hey sexy." I said, with a playful wink.

12