Taking the Thompson Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Ella, you can do better than that!" Bill laughed, as he ran his hands through her hair, "Your daughter does better that!" he laughed mockingly.

Ella nearly gagged. Coming up for air, she gasped "Something's wrong. Something tastes like.."

"Like pussy?" Bill asked, Ella looked up in surprise, "That would be your daughter! I fucked her during the lunch period at school today." He laughed at the look of horror and revulsion on her face when she noticed the lipstick stains near the base of his cock. They were the same shade as the brand she and Mya had bought on their last shopping trip together. In one thing, he was honest: Mya can deep throat him.

"You sick fuck..." she whispered.

He took her by the hair again. "You better suck my cock, slut, or I'll fuck Mya till she pops you out a little half breed grandbaby. How would like that Ella? Everyone you know knowing your daughter's a slut for a white boy? If your serious about me ending it with your daughter you better start trying harder."

Spurred by this, she started again, harder. Faster. Like she wanted the nightmare to end. Bill watched as she sucked her daughter's pussy of his cock. He closed his eyes as he felt that feeling of warmth coarse through him, of pleasure, of power. He let out a low growl, as Ella did her best to please him. He had never been harder in his entire life. Ella's eyes were wide with anguish as she tried to make sense of what was happening to her. Mya. Mya. I'm doing this for my daughter! She tried to focus on that. Not the smirking boy in front of her. But she could hardly escape the fact that her body was aroused by the experience of being subdued, of being at the whim of this young man. Her nipples were hard and she could feel how her juices as they flowed down her legs. She could only hope that if she could make him cum now, she wouldn't have to take that monster inside of her just yet. She felt him begin to tense up. "Faster, bitch," he snapped. Ella tried to move faster, but Bill gripped her by the hair and forced her head to move faster and faster as she yelped in pain. He gritted his teeth into a twisted smile as he came in her mouth.

Ella knew what to expect, but had not expected it to come so fast or so much. She swallowed as much of his semen as she could. Gulping down his seed as quickly as she could, it soon became too much and she choked, spilling his cum all over her pantsuit. Her face and mouth was covered in semen. Her suit permanently ruined beyond salvage. She was breathing hard to catch her breath on the floor. And then he laughed at her.

She flushed at this, and looked away when he took a picture of her face with his phone. God only know where that will end up, she thought. She had little energy to fight. She got up, assuming her ordeal was over today. "Are we done, here?" she demanded defiantly.

"Strip, slut." Was his command.

Ella's heart sank. He would have his way then. She was going to have sex with another man. Silent, humiliated beyond belief, she got up and undressed, wiping the cum off her face, and stripped down to her bra and panties. She stood there, arms at her sides, wait for whatever came next.

"And the rest. I wanna see those fucking tits, Ella."

She undid her bra and slid off her panties. In spite of herself, her pussy was burning up. She kept her eyes on the floor.

"Come here," he commanded.

She stepped forward till she was only a few inches away from him. He was still leaning back on the couch as he took his first look at his new slave. She still had a lot of fight in her, in fact, he was certain she hated him right now, but he was going to fuck the hate right out of her. He felt a certain sense of triumph seeing the silent tears stream down her face as her pussy juices fermented the air.

Despite having two kids, Ella was in excellent shape. She had started working out to get her hourglass figure back to make herself more attractive to her husband. Then it became about working off her sexual frustration and tension in her marriage. What resulted was a killer body. Her double DD breasts stood proud on a slender but curvy figure with a flat stomach and long tone legs. Her pussy hair was longer than she would normally keep it at, but then again, she thought, ironically, I wasn't expecting to be fucked today.

"I want this shaved by tomorrow," he said, running his hand through her bush and brush just lightly against her clit, which sent involuntary shivers through her body. She hoped he hadn't noticed her reaction, but of course he had.

"Yes, Bill." She said in a low voice.

He shook his head, "No. I own you now, Ella. Call me by my title."

"Yes," she cringed internally, "Master." She shivered as he worked the folds of her lips with his fingers. He found her clit easily.

He chuckled, "That's what I love about black sluts," he said, rising to his feet. He seemed to tower over Ella, who still maintained eye contact with the floor. Her tears running through her makeup. He stripped off his t-shirt, and kicked off his shoes. It was time for Ella to get a taste of what her daughter craved. "Especially stuck up rich ones like you Ella," he continued, "You act high and mighty, but deep down," he grabbed her by the jaw hard, it hurt her. He used his other hand to pull her to him. She could feel him pressed against her. He wanted to see her eyes, filled with hate. He wanted to see them when he broke her and she cried out for his cock. "your nothing but fucking spoiled whore."

"Fuck you," she spit, letting out a sob. "I'm not one of your little high school bitches. I'm doing this for my daughter, and then I never want to see you again!"

He smirked and pulled her in for a kiss. She resisted and turned her head. Once again, he turned her to face him. He kissed her mouth and pulled her to the couch. She followed, willingly, hoping it would all be over soon. She soon discovered otherwise. Despite her hate for him, Ella couldn't help but admire Bill's physique. Years of training and conditioning had turned his body into one solid piece of muscle, and Ella felt herself running her hands over his sculpted frame. He was on top of her on the couch. Ella refused to let this begin without resistance. "Is this what gets you off white boy? Forcing yourself on women because you're too much of a cunt to-" She never got a chance to finish. He lined up his cock to her pussy and entered her, feeling the sweet warmth of her pussy juices coating his cock. She gasped as he entered her, and immediately began panting and groaning as her body attempted to accommodate his size in her womb.

"No," he snarled as he mauled her tits and suckled on her breasts. He planted a kiss on her lips. She was transfixed by what had entered her. "This is what gets me off." He rolled his hips forward, and felt her cry out in pain. "Ella, listen to me," he pulled out a little, and she gasped, and pushed back in when she cried out in pain and pleasure. Mostly pain. "I'm going to cum inside you, and your going to love it." Out, gasp. In, shriek. "You think that Asian girl in the parking lot could take all of me?" Out, Gasp. In, groan. "After I fucked her, she wasn't in school for a week." Out, gasp. In, moan. "But her pussy was nothing compared to yours. I love your sweet black married pussy." Out, moan. In, moan. Out, moan In, moan "look at you slut, your taking more of me than your daughter did!" Ella climaxed when she heard this. This can't be happening, she thought. I love my husband I love my husband. I love my husband.

He chuckled at the look of shame on her face as she realized she had cum on my cock. And he went on, picking up speed as he went. "You like white cock now, Ella? Your almost taking all of me now," he laughed.

I love my husband I love my husband. I love my husband.

"Mmmpphh Nnnahh! AHH MMhmmm! St- stop, your hurting AHHHH!!" she shrieked as he felt her pussy contract again on his cock again. I love my husband I love my husband. I love my husband.

"Your husband must have a tiny dick," He said, switching to long strokes. "Your panting like a bitch in heat. Admit it, Ella, you need to kind of fucking only I can give you, slut."

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Ummm Fu- fuck!" she cried. I love my husband I love my husband. I love my husband.

All awhile he kept thrusting into her. She took all of him now. Ella passed out after awhile. But she soon recovered, the whole time Bill enjoyed her body, taunting her, breaking her down. "Your daughter begged for it. Now I know where she gets it from- her whore mother. You love this don't you Ella. Don't you?

I love my husband I love my husband. I love my husband.--"Yes Yes," Ella cried, "I love it, please don't don't stop... Ahh!! I'm cumming again you bastard. MmmmASTER!! FFFFUUCCK!!"

"I'm gonna fill you up, Ella. Your body is mine now."

"MMph, mmph, oh god," she whimpered, as she let go. All loyalty was gone now. All she could do was hold on for the ride. Her hair was soaked with sweat. Her juices coated his cock and spilled all over the leather couch.

Bill was close now. He fucked her like a machine, the sounds of flesh meeting flesh as Ella cried out in agony, in pain, in pleasure. He grabbed her face, and looked into her eyes, and said, "I'm cumming Ella, I'm gonna fill you up. Your all mine now. Your all mine."

He shot his load into her womb, and in spite of everything, she felt her pussy milking his cock for every drop. Breathing heavily, she found herself running her hands through his hair, as he gently kissed her heaving breasts. She initially resisted him when he kissed her mouth, but only for a moment, and she moaned quietly as their tongues danced in her mouth. She tasted the sweat of their bodies as they had mashed together; her eyes closed.

He withdrew from inside of her, causing Ella to sigh out loud. He dressed silently. Ella remained reclined on the couch; her eyes closed one arm resting on her forehead her curly hair splayed everywhere, while the other hand rested on her lower stomach. Her breathing had slowed, her breasts rising slowly rising and falling. Her legs remained slightly spread, and his cum spilled from her exposed cunt onto the couch she had bought with her husband. Ella must have dosed off, because when she opened her eyes, he was gone.

*****

Ella awoke, and coming to her senses, was immediately overcome by a sense of shame and humiliation at what had transpired. What compounded these feelings was the immense pleasure still coursing through her body. She had willingly been unfaithful to her husband, and more so, in spite of the circumstances and her desires, she had enjoyed it. Her whole body reeked of sex. Physically, she felt pummeled. Slowly, gingerly, she made her way upstairs. A great effort would have to be made to conceal what happened.

Ella washed herself clean in the shower. She had never been with anyone in her life, including her husband who was so dominant with her. He had fucked her so hard that when he was inside her, she was worried her was going to tear her apart. Fucking Bill reminded her of her first time, the pain of that experience came rush back into her mind as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. He had come inside her, she realized, with horror. His seed was still seeping out of her sore pussy and swirling in her stomach. She felt raw and after the shower, would discover bruises all over her body. She dressed in just a large t-shirt, moving barefoot across the living room as she worked to try and destroy all evidence of the encounter. She cleaned up her scattered clothes; the pantsuit was beyond saving and was deposited in the trashed in a sealed garbage bag. She worked to clean away the mess on the couch, wiping away the mixture of sweat, cum, and her pussy juices, all awhile the experience repeated over and over again. She was on her knees again where she had previously had her mouth fucked, her throat was terribly sore, and each time she swallowed, the stinging sensation reminded her of it. She felt beaten, exhausted, and just wanted to sleep. She needed to sleep; Mya would be home soon. To her horror, she knew she wanted more.

She stood up and looked at the couch. It looked clean. She thought it was good enough. The lemon scented cleaner seemed to mask the musky stench that seemed to hang over the room. She went back upstairs satisfied, and collapsed on her bed and drifted off to sleep until Mya announced she was home.

Ella remained mostly silent that evening, picking at her food. Her husband was home that night, arriving unannounced when they were finishing dinner. There was no need to make anything, he told her- he'd already eaten.

"So have I," she replied, bitterly.

The three of them sat in silence in the living room, where Ella had begun her descent. Ella was busy reliving what had transpired just hours before, and rubbed her legs together at the thought of him thrusting into her. She could endure it again, she thought. She would endure it again. The idea filled her with a sort of anticipation mixed with fear that tied her stomach into a knot. She didn't want to lose her family, but she knew it was the only way she could free Mya from this boy.

She glanced at her husband, who was scrolling through his phone on the same spot where Bill had taken her, dominated her. It was clear she would have to do this herself. Her husband was completely oblivious. Here he was, she thought, his wife and daughter fucked raw by a teenage white boy, and he didn't even know. It incensed her. He was supposed to protect them! He was supposed to be there for his family! And all he could do was come and go, eat and sleep- he couldn't even get it up. She had received more attention from her daughter's boyfriend than her own husband! She would have to endure, she thought, for her family.

Her body was still sore when she crawled into bed that night. She had worn a hoodie the whole night to hide all the hickeys and bruises on her arms, thighs, breasts, and throat. The sharp pain in her throat and between her legs had dulled to a persistent ache, but one that left a severe empty feeling. She made sure to be in bed before her husband, using the dark to shield her body. It wouldn't do for him to see the bruises and lover's bites all over her tits. Her fears were all for naught. Her husband climbed into bed, and shut off the lights. He made one clumsy grasp at her breast, which Bill had tended to earlier. She whispered just barely audible, "I'm tired. I want to go to sleep."

And that was only the start.

12