Taking the Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Beverly's story.
1.9k words
4.18
70.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers

Judging by her periods, and the deep snow outside the barred windows of the cabin, Beverly reckoned that she had spent at least three and a half months with the Master. There were no calendars, there were no clocks, dates were removed from magazines and newspapers in the cabin by the Master. She knew better now than to even think of him as Mister Bridges. Although she called him Master to his face, during the first few weeks of her captivity he had heard her use Mr. Bridges when his back was turned or when she was especially angry. In response, Master played "Catch your breath" placing a leather hood over her head with an opening for her nose and then using various methods to seal off her nostrils. When she slipped up and said Mr. Bridges she was submitted to hours of this treatment. Master called it his favorite game. Sometime he varied it by using nipple clamps on her at the same time.

Now however they had settled into a routine. When she woke he let her out of her cage and kissed her deeply. By now Beverly was responding out of habit. Master expected a blow job every morning. Beverly was used to them by now. She still tried to think of her husband as she serviced the beast she called master. She worried about Ted and her children, imagining that she was preforming fellatio on him helped her get through the daily ritual. The daily shaving of her entire body was an event she actually looked forward to. The warm water helped force the chill out of her bones from the cool of the cabin. In theory, the cabin was warm enough but Master had still not given her any clothes to wear so that unless snuggled in her cage under covers she was often chilly.

On the other hand she had come to dread her monthly periods. She was not permitted to touch her private parts unless ordered to do so by Master. He sometimes ordered his slave to please herself but that was not often. He wiped her each time she went to the bathroom. He also inserted her tampons. These she despised they were designed for survivalist women, They were large and reusable. The fact that he had control over her bowels and intimate parts was very had to get used to. She had to ask permission to go EVERY time.

Master made her jump rope and do push ups and sit ups to keep herself in shape. There was a scale in the bathroom. She weighed just three pounds more than she had the day she was captured. Only then was at least some of her nudity covered. Master wrapped an ace bandage around her bust for support and allowed her to don a tiny pink thong.

The only time she had not been supervised had been when he was gone overnight on a resupply trip. She was locked in her cage with some army rations and bucket. That day seemed to last forever. Master came home. He let her out of her cage insisting upon a kiss and a blow job. Once Beverly had finished these tasks Master broke into a smile and said.

"I keep you ignorant of world events because your ONLY focus should be on pleasing me. But this you MUST see." The Master then burst out in a big laugh. Eventually Master led her to the kitchen where all of the new supplies were stacked and waiting for storage. He produced a page of what Beverly recognized as her local newspaper. The date and day of the week had been censored as was the article. All dates and traces of them were excised. The story however made Beverly's jaw drop.

She read, "Police are focusing their investigation on Theodore Holland, husband of the missing woman, Beverly Holland. Police have retraced Mrs. Holland's steps that day. The lack of any physical evidence of a break in, struggle or ransom demands indicates to the police that Mrs. Holland was not abducted. It is also not believed that she has run away, Mr Holland has been cooperating with the investigation but police are unhappy with his answers to certain questions which they have not revealed to the press," The rest of the article was blacked out.

"Oh my God!" Said Beverly

Master roared with laughter. "That police force consists of Officer Wiggum types. They will build a case out of thin air and, perhaps, apply enough pressure that he confesses. If not that, harass him to the point where he has to leave town. I can't imagine the money he has already spent on lawyers!"

"You see slave! You see woman! Any dreams on your part for rescue are just mind farts. NO ONE is looking for you best settle in and make me happy, "

Master produced a photograph. It was of Beverly's daughter Maria. "I had this printed off where they don't know me. I took it recently, God is she gorgeous. When I look at her it is not hard to imagine mother and daughter sharing a cage."

"No!" Screamed Beverly.

"Then you had best be a very good slave. No hesitation. No holding back. We are going to have an experiment tonight. For the first time you will be permitted to share my bed for the entire night. You will fuck me like its your honeymoon. You will hold me close. You will smile ALWAYS. I want a little ray of sunshine in my cabin. You have been obedient but unenthusiastic that changes or you will watch as I strip your daughter and fuck her brains out. Starting now you will SMILE when I fuck you up the ass. You will purr with contentment when I fuck your vagina. Your blow jobs need to be more enthusiastic. I want a VERY happy woman from this day forward. I bought some lingerie when I was in town a HAPPY woman MAY get to wear it from time to time . .. Do you understand?"

Beverly was nothing if not smart and resourceful. She put on the biggest smile she possessed and said "Yes Master!" She approached Master and said. "Your woman would be honored to give her master as blow job."

Master smiled and said "That's more like it, proceed woman."

Beverly knelt before her captor and opened his pants. As she sucked him off, something she must have done at least a hundred times since her abduction, she made kitten like noises and gasped appreciatively. When he came Beverly raised her face towards master, and obviously swirled his seed about her mouth before swallowing.

"I see that my slave is trainable. That is good. Tonight in bed your only desire should be driving the image of your daughter from my mind. 'Smile always, Obedience always and a wildcat in the sack', that should be your new mantra, woman. Repeat it to me.

"Smile always, obedience always and a wildcat in the sack."

"Very good."

For the next several hours Beverly helped her master stow away all the goods he had purchased. There was one package from Victoria's Secret but master quickly took it away. Beverly repeated her mantra and her face always wore a smile. "At least he won't expect me to smile in my sleep" she thought to herself.

When it was time for bed Master wiped her after she peed and crapped. He presented her with a toothbrush and some floss and let her attend to her dental hygiene. While looking in the mirror Beverly psyched herself up. She knew exactly what she had to do.

Master led her to his bedroom. He ordered her to lower the covers and slide between the sheets. Beverly imagined that she was with her favorite movie star and they were trapped in a ski chalet. She went down on master and followed his lead as he had her rise up on all fours and Master greased up her asshole. Even after three months Beverly had difficulty with anal sex. She put her inhibitions aside and told Master that his penis inside her felt wonderful. When he came she said "Thank you Master for a wonderful experience."

He held her close while he waited for his member to recharge. Master kissed her deeply and Beverly did her best to kiss him back. To her surprise she actually felt something. Hidden emotions were stirring. When he was ready Master entered her pussy. He had made her orgasm before but that was primarily with dildos and against her will. For the first time as a captive Beverly willed herself to orgasm. She relaxed as best she could and focused on the rhythm of his exertions. The orgasm surprised her and delighted him. Ordinarily Beverly was a very orgasmic woman tonight Master had brought that woman to the surface.

"That is very nice he said. One of the reasons I brought you hear is because it is so clear that you are a woman who comes to orgasm quickly. Responses like the one tonight are the ones I want. They will keep me happy and your daughter safe.'

Master held Beverly tightly and tenderly kissed her body from head to toe. It was a side of him that Beverly had rarely seen before. He stroked her flowing dark hair and caressed her like a lover and Beverly did her best to respond.

It seemed to be deep in the night when Adam Bridges rose from the bed, turned on a light, and opened a drawer. He held the Victoria's Secret box.

"You have done very well tonight. I'll step out of the room for moment so that you can put this on."

Beverly took the box and opened it. There were a pair of black thigh high stockings. Black panties a lacy black bra and a short lacy red chemise. Beverly marveled that everything was in her size. Reveling the first real clothing she had seen in months Beverly wasted little time in putting on the outfit. Her collar presented no problem. Beverly was struck now by how little attention she payed to her only adornment. The first month all she wanted was the foul thing off her neck. The second month was one of anger about it, now it was just a fact of her life. It was like any other piece of jewelry, just larger and heavier. The outfit was very expensive and felt wonderful against Beverly's skin.

"Ready Master." she called when she was finished dressing.

Adam bridges eyes told the story. His slave looked even more fetching in the outfit.

"You are very beautiful woman. Because of you obedience tonight I will let you wear it to bed tonight. Of course tomorrow I strip you back down to your collar but when you are a very good and obedient slave you will be permitted to wear this.

A short time later Beverly felt herself drifting off to sleep as her Master snored next to her. She knew that it would be difficult to follow her new mantra everyday but tonight she had seen a different side to her Master. She liked this man much more than the one who had abducted her all those months ago. That the man who had strapped her down, who had plunged her into panicked darkness time and again could be this loving and gentle gave her something she had not had before. A sense of hope.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers