Taking the Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristi is seduced.
4.3k words
4.38
81.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi lay on the bed, not able to cover herself, not able to run. She tried counting the minutes and then got sick of counting. What the hell is he gonna do to me? she wondered. I'm just another girl, there's nothing special about me. So, why did he take me? After what seemed like hours of thinking, she finally fell into a very light sleep. There were strange noises around her and the flickering light from the candle didn't help her much either. There was an unnatural click, and a creak very near her. Kristi awoke, looking around. She looked toward the door, and saw it slowly opening. She couldn't tell who was behind it. She watched, not blinking once, as Hayden stepped into the small amount of light pouring from the candle. She brought her knees together and began to fight the restraints on her arms. He smirked and walked to her side.

"You got some rest my sweet?" he asked. He was standing above her, taking in the visual pleasure of her body. She could feel his gaze pressing against her bare skin. "Put your legs down," he told her soothingly. She curled her legs even closer together. He pushed her knees flat against the bed, straightening her legs. "You will learn to do as I say, in time."

Kristi's eyes filled with tears. She had read about this sort of thing before. He wanted her to be his slave. She looked up at him, watching his strong arms as he struggled against his force against her legs. She hated being held like this. "Please, l-let me go home."

"Do you need some more time to think, pet?" Hayden looked toward the bedroom door. "I can leave you to yourself again, if that's what you need."

"N-no," she replied. "Not alone."

"Then you'll do as I say, right?" Hayden glared at her.

"Wh-what do you w-want me to do?" Her body started shaking in fear. He wasn't going to let her go. He wasn't going to give up. He wanted to leave her all alone again. Kristi couldn't stop her mind reeling.

"I want you to show me that you're mine." Hayden stopped pushing on her knees, and relaxed his arms at his sides. As soon as her legs were freed, she twisted onto her side facing away from him, curling her legs to her stomach, and pulling at the bands on her wrists. Slowly he stepped around the bed, standing in front of her again. He sat next to her and ran his fingers slowly over her bare hip. "Still not ready, are you?" He leaned down and kissed her forehead. Then he stood up, staring down at her. "In time you will be ready for me." He walked out of her sight, and she assumed he was going to the door again. This time she wasn't going to beg him to stay.

Kristi started picturing the violent things that she'd read about master and slave relationships. Ruthless beatings, submission to whatever the master suggested, and worst were the actual, brutal rapes. She tried to imagine evil beyond her wildest dreams. She wasn't concentrating hard on listening, but after a few moments, she still hadn't heard the door open and shut. She started to maneuver herself onto her back again, keeping her legs together. She turned her head, and saw him, still standing there. He had been watching her struggle with her own thoughts. Kristi felt violated. He smiled at her, watching her squirm under his gaze. He loved the power he already had over her.

"Tell me that you're mine," Hayden said sweetly to her. Kristi looked at him like he was crazy. He gave her a stern look. "Tell me," he said, this time a little more aggressively.

Afraid to make him mad, Kristi said "I'm yours." Her words came out quietly, almost a whisper.

"Louder."

"I'm yours," she said, a little louder. Obviously, it wasn't loud enough. He walked over to her side and raised his hand. It looked like he was going to slap her, so she flinched. No swats came.

"Tell me that you're mine, and say it loudly enough for me to hear it." Hayden was getting aggravated now.

Out of fear and confusion over the situation, she practically yelled the words he wanted to hear. She watched his lips curl into a smile.

"Now we're getting somewhere sweet one." He pulled the rocking chair over toward the bed, and sat in front of her. He reached over and pulled her nightgown down, covering her body again. "Do you understand that now, and always, you are my girl?"

Kristi nodded slowly, saying anything to get him to leave her alone.

"Say it."

"I'm yours." Hearing those words again sent a rush through him. He started sliding his hand up her thigh, touching her hip and resting it there for a few seconds before he reached down between her legs. Kristi looked shocked and she tried to scoot away. She forgot that her hands were bound, and ended up turned halfway onto her stomach. Hayden began laughing.

"Pet, you can't run or hide from me." He rolled her onto her back again, and rubbed her gently, again between her legs. She tried to kick him away. "Do I need to bind your legs too?" He asked, taking his hand away.

"No," she said quietly.

"Lay still then." He pushed her legs apart slightly, and frowned at her. "Someone didn't prepare for me."

"What are you talking about?" Kristi was confused and frustrated. She really just wanted to get home before he did something she'd really regret.

Hayden said nothing to her. He stood and walked out the door. Kristi worried about what he was doing. He walked back into the room. Then, behind him, a stark naked woman followed with her head bent. She was about twenty years old and absolutely gorgeous as far as Kristi could tell. She was carrying a small makeup bag. Not sure what to expect, Kristi said, "What the hell?"

"Relax. No one will hurt you." Hayden sat in his chair and waved his hand at Kristi. The new woman unzipped the bag and pulled out a disposable razor.

"Oh god... no," Kristi begged. She shoved her legs closed, and quickly rolled to her side. "Leave me alone." Hayden stood, rolled her onto her back, and held her there.

"I told you to relax. No one wants you hurt, so sit still."

Kristi felt like she couldn't breathe. She watched the woman pull out a can of shaving cream and uncap it. Kristi began to kick furiously. She wasn't paying attention to anything but her legs until Hayden grabbed her left ankle and wrapped something around it. "I did warn you," he told her apologetically. She looked down and saw another cuff like the ones on her wrists. He hooked her leg to a bedpost at the foot of the bed, and then moved to restrain the other. Within a minute, she was laying on the bed with her legs tied wide open. She couldn't move. She felt like everything was crashing around her. The woman sprayed shaving cream into the palm of her hand and began to rub it onto the top of Kristi's crotch. Kristi lost all control and started to cry. Her legs were pulled so tightly that she lost feeling in her ankles. She concentrated hard on the numbness that was slowly crawling up her legs. Kristi was determined not to pay attention to what they were doing to her. She'd never shaved down there before, she'd never needed to. She really didn't want anyone holding a razor blade against her skin either. At one point, she felt a slight sting. She cringed and let out a short squeal. The feeling just surprised her. She opened her eyes and looked at the woman that held the razor. The woman had pulled her hand away from Kristi's body, and was staring at the floor. Hayden raised his hand to the woman, and unlike what he did for Kristi, he followed through. His blow to her cheek almost knocked the woman to the floor.

"Don't," Kristi yelled. The woman straightened herself, and looked into Kristi's eyes. The woman glared horribly at Kristi, but never said a word. "How can you treat people like this?" Kristi yelled.

"I don't tolerate being disobeyed. I instructed my beautiful slave not to harm you, and she did. That deserves punishment. You will learn these things, given time and teaching." Hayden nodded to the woman, and the woman finished shaving Kristi's privates. When the excess shaving cream was wiped off, Kristi felt strangely cold and even more naked than she had before. The woman put the tools back in the small bag, and kneeled on the floor in front of Hayden. He put his finger under her chin and raised her head, making her look at him. "You may go," he told the woman. She got to her feet, and walked silently out the door.

Kristi watched the woman quickly step out the door, shutting it behind her. She looked at Hayden, hating him for everything he was doing to her.

"There, that's much better now, isn't it sweet one?" Hayden ran his fingertips over the newly smooth skin. Kristi tried to push her knees together, with no success. "Why do you fight so much, pet?" He pushed hard against her lower set of lips. Kristi jerked her hips.

"Don't touch me," she said, furious with him. In response, he slowly took his hand away from her crotch. She was still glaring at him as he slapped his hand back down, very quickly. Kristi groaned and tried to pull her legs together so hard that she pulled the muscles in her hips. She groaned louder, scrunching her face in pain. Hayden brought his hand away from her again and reached toward her cuffed wrists. He unclasped them from each other and held onto them. He pulled her into a sitting position and grabbed both wrists with one hand. With his other hand he began to pull the nightgown over her head. Kristi ripped one of her arms away hard, and grabbed onto the nightgown. "Stop it," she begged. He pulled harder at the nightgown, getting it completely off of her.

As he grabbed both her wrists again, he told her to give up the fight. She shook her head furiously. He pulled both her arms back up to the headboard and fastened the clasp between them again. Now she was not only tied down, but naked. "What will it take for you to give in to me, pet?" he asked her calmly.

"I won't. I can't." Kristi was turning her head away from him, looking to her side, wishing she could just be untied for a minute.

"You will," he replied.

"I won't be like that woman. I won't bow to you. I won't walk around naked as if it's normal. I can't do that." Kristi was so furious that her fear of Hayden was gone. She didn't care if she made him mad.

"You may not do those things for me. You will, on the other hand, lower your voice." He took her hand in his, and looked straight into her eyes. She realized that his eyes were startlingly deep. She blinked, and stared right back at him. She wasn't going to be his slave. She wasn't going to be his pet. She was her own person, with her own willpower. She just needed to remember that. Finally, he looked away from her eyes and focused on her mouth. "One day you will learn sweet one." He pushed her hips up off of the bed, stretching her legs backwards. She groaned, trying to put all of her weight on her hips, trying to make her body fall back down. He slid his hand to her lower back, and then slid another hand underneath her butt. He slowly let her body back down, this time lying on his hand. He squeezed her smooth behind, and Kristi told him to stop. "I will do as I please with your body," Hayden told her. "Honestly, what do you think you can do to stop me?"

Kristi held her breath as he massaged her. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on something else, but as much as she wanted to deny it, his hand was making her feel good. Hayden watched her face, watched her turn pink, then her skin started getting a purplish tint to it. He chuckled. "Do you think that I will let you harm yourself while you're with me?" He reached up and pushed on her stomach, right under her ribs, forcing her breath out. As a reflex, she breathed in. Damn it, she thought. The thumb of the hand underneath her reached around, playing again between her legs. She closed her eyes even more tightly. Kristi was determined not to let this happen to her, but she really couldn't think of any way to stop it. She lay perfectly rigid, not moving from fear of him hurting her.

Hayden pulled his hand out from underneath her, and sensing her tension, he placed that hand lightly on her stomach. "Relax and I will bring you no pain," he told her. She still wasn't reassured. She'd heard that things like this hurt immensely. She felt his hand slide down to the top of her slit. He felt her wetness and smirked. "See, you do like this pet." He found her clit and slowly worked with it, massaging it gently. Kristi unwillingly moaned. She had no idea it felt this great. Instantly, her body relaxed. Her nerves centered on the place that Hayden was touching. He pushed his finger further down her slit, finding her love hole. Kristi flinched as he pushed one finger slowly inside her.

"Please don't," she whined. He just kept pushing, her walls were very tight around him and he realized a shocking truth. He smiled at her, evil thoughts sliding through his mind. She really was going to become his, just as he was to be her first. He slowly pulled his finger out of her, and reached down to release her legs.

"I want you to be comfortable little one," Hayden told her. As soon as her legs were untied, she curled them to her stomach. He reached behind her, sliding his finger back inside her. She groaned, and tried to twist away, but his hand stayed against her no matter what she did. She kicked the inside of his elbow, shoving her heel against it, pushing his arm away from her. He rearranged his arm, keeping it out of her legs' reach, and shoved a finger into her, hard and deep. She squirmed, tears building in her eyes again.

"Please stop it. It hurts," she begged. He pushed his finger as deeply as he could and held it there. He enjoyed how tightly her body was gripping him. Slowly, and gently, he started to push a second fingertip into her. Kristi's eyes widened and she squealed in pain.

"My, you are tight, aren't you?" He pushed the second finger all the way into her too, pressing against her walls. She tightened her legs, pressing them together. He kept himself calm, understanding how afraid she was. He pulled his fingers out of her, very slowly so that he wouldn't hurt her. Then he climbed onto the bed, pulled her onto her back, and opened her legs around his body. He knelt between her knees, keeping her from closing them, and pushed his two fingers back inside her. Kristi began to moan quietly, mingling the sounds of pleasure with the grunts of pain. Hayden's own sex tool was very erect. The thin pants he was wearing were being pushed into a tent in the area of his crotch. He wanted her. He wanted to take her right now. But he knew that he needed to hold off. He needed to let her be ready. The folds between Kristi's legs were moistened now, and Hayden pulled his hand away. He was hungry to taste her sweet virginity before it was stolen from her.

Hayden stood and stripped himself of his robe and pants. He looked at Kristi's beautiful naked body which was lying rigid with fear. He could almost watch her nerves firing, her stomach quaking, and her libido rising. She was pursing her lips, looking at him, still wide-eyed. She still showed him the panic that she wanted to hold deep inside. She didn't want him to see how scared she was. She wanted to be strong. Hayden crawled onto the bed and between her legs. This time, he bent over her, kissing her gently on the lips. She kept her lips pursed and he pulled away. Only inches from her face he said, "Don't act like you don't want this. Do what your body tells you to, and you'll be fine little one." His words sent a chill through her, almost relaxing her. Something about him made her want to trust him. He leaned to her lips again, and she felt his warm breath on them before he pushed his lips against hers. This time Kristi parted her lips, his bottom lip slid between hers. His body pressed against her, his hardness pushed against the inside of her thigh. He slid his tongue in between her lips, pushing them even father open. Kristi let her tongue glide across his. He slowly pulled away from her mouth and kissed her chin. Then he moved down and began to kiss and suck on her neck. His lips kept moving down her body. He kissed in between her breasts, saving those for later. He kissed a straight line down the middle of her flat stomach. He paused at her belly button to look up at her, and he saw that she was watching him intently. Her hips instinctively pushed up toward him, and he smiled. "Tell me that you're mine again."

"I'm yours," she said, much more confident in the words now. She was starting to not mind being with him. He made her feel so great and she wanted more.

"That's my girl," Hayden said, still smiling as he pushed his lips down from her belly button to the top of her slit. Kristi willingly opened her legs, letting him invade her in this new and pleasurable way. He placed a hand on the inside of her thigh and slid his tongue over her clit. Her body spasmed from the sudden pleasure. He spread her swollen lips and gently licked her, again and again. Kristi began moaning, her hips moving to his tongue. He reached underneath her, pushing her hips even higher off the bed. Then he slid two fingers into her again. She winced, but kept moaning. His tongue was still tasting every fold of her sex. He picked up speed with his fingers, trying to distract her by massaging her clit. She started moaning continuously. He felt that she was getting close to orgasm, so he slowed his fingers down. He lifted his mouth from between her legs and blew gently on her exposed clit. She moaned loudly, and he pressed his tongue against her again. When he felt her body convulsing for him, he started pressing deeper inside her. Her body jerked, forcing an orgasm out. He kept pushing into her and she kept moaning, kept jerking. He didn't want to let this orgasm stop. He loved watching her writhe in pleasure, and loved it even more that he was the cause of it. Finally, he slowed his pace and pulled his fingers out of her. He wrapped his hand around his hardness as he slowly let her come down. He massaged himself for a few moments, getting himself ready. Slowly, he crawled on top of Kristi. She took a deep breath in.

"It's time sweet one," Hayden said simply. Kristi looked at him. She begged him silently not to do this.

"Not yet, please," she said. He put a hand on her cheek, caressing her and comforting her. He pushed his lips onto hers. When she started to kiss him back, deeply, he slid his head in between her wet lips. She whimpered against him.

"Kiss me," he commanded of her. She obeyed, but her attention was still on the invading head between her legs. When he realized that her attention would not waver, he slowly pushed into her. She shuddered and cringed. Small cries of pain escaped her lips. Her legs tried to close around him, and she bit his lip slightly. He kept pushing, slowly and gently, ignoring his own urges. He pushed until he was fully in her, after he felt a slight snapping sensation. She lay underneath him, not daring to move. She didn't dare chance making the pain worse. He pulled away from her, slowly pulling himself back out. His hand stayed on her cheek and he looked into her eyes. This somehow comforted her.

Kristi unconsciously unclenched her inner walls. Now the pain was starting to dissipate. Hayden sensed her relaxation, and began to move in and out of her. His thrusts were tender, gentle. As he picked up a little speed, she flinched. She reached up and pushed him away, her hands indenting his chest. He shoved deeply and quickly into her body. She squealed, looking at him in surprise. She kicked at him, trying even harder to get him away from her. She didn't want to feel that again. He pulled out of her slowly, pulling the very tip of his head to her opening. She smiled, he was stopping. She said, "Thank..." and was cut off by another sharp thrust into her body. This time he didn't hold himself still, he pounded in and out of her a few times. He took his hand off her cheek and glared at her, holding his body still.

12