Taking the Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fight me, it'll only make things worse for you," he told her. She felt tears brimming in her eyes as she nodded. She did understand. She put her feet on the bed, bending her knees toward the ceiling; her legs were open around him. He understood this gesture as a sign of compliance, and he slowed his thrusts again. After a few slow, torturous moments, she moaned. It was quiet, but Hayden knew she was feeling pleasure now. He picked up a little more speed, pushing into her a little more insistently. She continued to moan, so he set a steady rhythm. He was still working in and out of her pretty slowly, but things like this took time.

Kristi found herself enjoying this. The pain was sitting in the background, second to her pleasure. She felt Hayden reach down and rub her clit in small circles. She began panting as she moaned. He picked up more speed, pressing into her like a straight arrow. He couldn't miss. He shifted his body, and pressed into her again. She felt an extremely new sensation. Her body shivered and she moaned loudly. He pressed against her upper wall, rubbing against her G-spot. Almost instantly, Kristi got wetter, more aroused, and more ready for him. Every time he thrust into her, he pushed along that spot. She was now pushing her hips up to meet his. Her legs started quivering and all her muscles tensed.

"Oh god," Kristi moaned as her body pushed out another orgasm. This one was more concentrated, more intense than her first. She pulled at the restraints on her wrists, trying to pull her arms free. Hayden smiled and kept pressing into her. Kristi's sensitivity to him was doubled. The waves of this orgasm rolled over her, not ceasing in bringing her pleasure beyond her comprehension. Her body was fully into this sex. She looked at Hayden, her face contorting with ongoing pleasure. Her orgasm slowly faded, and she admired his looks again. He was, for lack of another word, beautiful. His grace and confidence as he pushed into her amazed her. He never wavered, never slowed. She watched small beads of sweat fall down his forehead. His hand reached to her breast, pinching her nipple lightly. She moaned again, feeling herself on the brink of another explosion. He leaned down and flicked his tongue lightly across her nipple. Her back arched slightly, pushing her breasts closer to him. He smirked as he took the surrounding skin between his teeth. He sucked lightly on her nipple, his tongue still flicking it gently, his teeth pushing against her. He slid himself in and out of her in a fluid motion, not losing control. He was nearing his own orgasm now. He picked up more speed, pushing a little more sharply into her. She loved it.

He felt her body quiver again, and let his own orgasm overtake him. He pushed deeply into her, letting his juices flow out of him. Her muscles clenched around him, milking him dry as she came again. He slowly pulled out of her, and looked down at her. She was still in ecstasy. He stood and pulled his pants back over his lower half. Hayden leaned over her and kissed her lips gently. "Did you enjoy that, pet?" he asked.

Kristi nodded, and said, "Yes." She knew then that he had won her over. He released her arms from the bedpost, unlinking them. He slipped her nightgown back over her head, and she pushed her arms through its sleeves. He then clasped the bands on her wrists together again behind her back.

"You will stay here now, little one. You were a good girl today," He slowly bent down and kissed her forehead, and then walked out of the room. When he shut the door, Kristi twisted and turned, finally pushing herself onto her side. She closed her eyes and dreamt of the future, the one she'd spend with Hayden.

12