Taking the Wife Out

Story Info
An exhibitionist wife goes further than ever.
1.7k words
4.22
305.6k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjbeenzca
jjbeenzca
37 Followers

My wife and I have been married for about three years now. I love her very much and I am not really the jealous type, in fact it has always been a fantasy of mine to watch her fuck another man. I know she fucked around quite a bit before we met, but since we were wed she has not so much as kissed another man, but that all changed. I loved showing off my wife at bars, I think she got off on it as well. I would take her out to a club wearing the sexiest outfits possible and have her flirt with as many guys as possible. She loved it, but she never let them touch her.

Last night we went to a club that we love going to because there are a lot of guys our age that hang out there. My wife had worn a very low cut dress showing off her ample breasts, a short skirt, and see through red panties. We were sitting at a booth for quite a while as we scoped out the crowd. I was whispered in her ear, “See anyone fuckable?”

“Yes,” She moaned.

I slid my hand up her leg and asked, “Who?”

She leaned toward me, spread her legs and said. “Ever guy here, I want to fuck all of them tonight.”

I saw a guy looking at her legs and I knew he had a nice clear view of her panties, I parted them slid a finger in and grinned at him. The guy was startled that he had been caught but smiled when he saw me grinning. “What about that guy there?” I asked pointing him out to her.

“Oh yes he looks nice, can he see my cunt?”

I laughed. “Yes I think he can. Why don’t you go ask him to dance?”

“Umm, ok.” She went over and asked him to dance. They danced, or I should say ground against each other, for a number of songs and then finally a slow song came on. They were dancing very close, and his hands were on her ass. She had allowed this once or twice for a few moments but never for this long. When the song ended he kissed her, and she kissed back. He walked away and she came back to the table. “Sorry I had to kiss him.”

I smiled put my hand back into her panties and felt how wet she was, “No need to apologise. I enjoyed the show.” I moved my finger back and forth slowly finger fucking her, “What was so special about him?”

She moaned at the action from my finger, “When he was up against me I could feel his cock, it was huge. I don’t think I have ever felt one that big before, and I know I have never seen one that big.” She started rocking back and forth on my finger, a few people noticed but didn’t say anything, and I started moving my finger in and out of her pussy faster. “Oh god! That feels good. I wish I could just fuck you right now.”

“Me or him?”

“I don’t care I just want…. I want to…. Oh god… Yes… I want to fuck now.” She came hard on my finger and leaned over and kissed me hard. “I am so horny honey, can we go home now?”

Normally I would comply, I would take her home and fuck her brains out. Not tonight though. “No we can’t. That would be rude, you got that poor guy all turned on and gave him nothing. I think you should dance with him again and see if he wants to come too.”

“What?”

I smiled. “Bring him home and fuck him. I know you want to, you can’t lie about that.”

She looked shocked; “I couldn’t… I mean yes I want to, but I couldn’t. I love you, so I couldn’t… could I?”

“Well it was my suggestion.” I put my finger back in her cunt. “You do want to fuck don’t you?” She nodded. “Well you can’t fuck me unless you fuck him.”

She got up and walked away from me. I thought for a moment she was pissed off and she would end up taking a cab home. Then I saw them. She was dancing with him again and whispering in his ear. A few seconds later they came over to the table and she said to me. “Meet you at home, I am going with him to show him the way to our house.” And they left the club.

I quickly ran after them and went to my car. I was right behind them the entire way home and although I saw my wife get in the car I could not see her from behind. I could just imagine what it was she was doing in there. I got my confirmation when we pulled up to some lights and I was able to get into the other lane beside them. Sure enough my wife’s head was buried in this strangers lap.

When we got home we all went in the house and I made the guy a drink while my wife went upstairs to change. He took the drink and asked. “You sure you’re ok with this? She’s your wife isn’t she?”

I smiled. “She’s my wife, yes. And I am ok with this. I want to watch her have sex with you, and if it’s ok with you I wouldn’t mind joining in.”

He grinned, “Hell sure it’s ok with me.”

Just then my wife came down dressed in this tiny little nighty that left nothing to the imagination. I could tell she didn’t have a bra on, I just wondered if she bothered with panties. “Hello boys.” She smiled, “How about we watch a little porn to get us all in the mood.”

“Sure” We both said simultaneously.

She put on a flick and I saw it was one of my favourites. One woman does a bunch of guys. Both the guy my wife picked up and I were on the couch with the best view of the TV, there really wasn’t enough room for three people, so my wife grinned and sat on the stranger’s lap. She slowly rocked as the action on the screen increased, and I saw the guy’s hand reach around and start fingering her pussy. After a few minutes of this my wife stood up and said, “Enough, take your pants off.” He did and she sat back on his lap guiding his cock into her pussy. I couldn’t believe it, here was my greatest fantasy being played out before my eyes.

“Oh god you have one hell of a hot pussy.”

“Umm.” She closed her eyes and began to pick up the pace. She turned towards me, leaned over slightly and kissed me on the lips; “God I love you honey, but this guys dick is amazing. You should take a closer look.”

I took the hint and got down on my knees in front of her. Watching her hot cunt sliding up and down on his huge dick had me harder than I think I have ever been. I leaned forward and carefully licked her clit. She cried out and grabbed my head and forced me harder between her legs. Being as she had my head mashed in between her legs I couldn’t be as careful with my attention to her clit; every now and then I would brush up against his cock. Every time my tongue touched his cock he groaned, obviously he liked the attention, as did my wife. She came hard on this stranger’s cock with me licking her pussy. Soon after she came he blew his load deep into my wife.

He pulled out and I continued licking her pussy. The taste of his cum made me much hornier than I thought I would be. She moaned and said, “Fuck me.”

I happily obliged and stuck my cock in her soaked pussy. It was the best feeling I have ever had. I could see his cum coating my cock and that was an even greater turn on. I quickly blew my load in her and collapsed. My wife however was not finished. “Who is going to fuck me now?”

“I can’t I am spent.” I replied.

“I am not hard yet.” The stranger said with an apologetic shrug.

My wife looked at me and said, “Why don’t you suck him off until he is hard enough to fuck me?”

I was shocked. “What?”

She smiled at me. “Come on I know you want to.”

I shrugged and moved to him. I got down on my knees and grabbed his cock. I had never done anything like this before and I was nervous as hell. He moaned and I felt his cock grow a little. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me towards his dick. I opened my mouth and took his manhood into my mouth. I expected it to taste bad, or good, or something, but it didn’t really taste like much at all, just a little salty. I slowly tried to take his whole cock in my mouth but couldn’t. I felt him grow rock hard, but I didn’t even think of the fact that I was just supposed to get him hard. I continued sucking him off and he fucked my face harder and harder. Suddenly he grunted and I felt a warm rush of liquid filling my mouth. I swallowed as much of it as I could, but some dribbled out the sides of my mouth. When he finished cumming I removed my lips from his cock and turned to my wife and said, “Sorry he isn’t hard anymore.”

She laughed and kissed me. “He might not be but you are.” With that she impaled herself on my now rock hard cock. We fucked like maniacs for what seemed like hours. After a few minutes the stranger came over and put his cock in my wife’s mouth. She sucked him off again while she fucked me. When we all finally came again we were all exhausted. We fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my wife cumming. I looked over and she was on top of our new friend. She got off him and he stood up and got dressed. He leaned over and kissed her. She crawled over to me and began fucking me again. Sometime during our fucking the guy left our house. We never saw him again, we didn’t even know his name, but he opened a whole new lifestyle up to us.

jjbeenzca
jjbeenzca
37 Followers