Taking the Xy Axis

Story Info
A math student looking for easy answers finds a hard problem.
7.7k words
9.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Neonurotic

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

#

'Can I ask you a question without you taking it the wrong way' was one of the first things he ever asked me. The second was, 'can I borrow a bite of your burger?' He sat next to me on the bench in the smoking area at the college. I no longer smoked cigarettes, but I wasn't one of those non-smokers that did a one-eighty in attitude against smokers. I still liked the smell of burning tobacco.

"Sure." I said to his questions, halved my sandwich and gave it to my bench mate. I didn't know him, but I'd seen him in my intermediate algebra class. "Here, it's chicken."

"Are you gay?" He asked matter-of-factly, wolfing down his sandwich in one bite. "My gay-dar must be broke because I can't tell if you are. You don't look it or sound like it."

While he asked this, I wondered—what exactly is a gay look? Is there some objet d'art that puts someone over on the 'gay' side? If that's so, what exactly does it? Was my hair too stylish? Maybe it's the color I wear? Do I have too much swish in my ass when I walk? Is it because of the music I like? Or, is it the movies I like? Damn, if I could just figure out the essence of what makes someone look gay, I'd bottle it and make a frigging fortune. Then at least everyone would know for sure who was gay without assuming or asking, and ultimately making asses out of themselves.

"Well, hey there," I raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm James and you are?"

"Uh...Reese." He blinked; surprised that I corrected his ill manners.

"Well, Reese, that's too much of a personal question to ask someone you don't know, isn't it?"

"I know you. You've sat across from me in Math 57 every weekday for three weeks."

"That's true, I do sit there, but that doesn't mean we know each other well enough that you can ask me whether I'm gay or not."

"So...are you?" He continued to be rude and grinned knowingly; after all, any straight man would be quick to state he wasn't queer as soon as the question was posed. "I am."

Duh, no fucking shit. Math Boy's gay-dar might've been broke, but mine wasn't.

"I'm bi." I replied dryly, consuming the rest of my sandwich.

Reese frowned as he lit a rolled Bidi cigarette, looking me over as if I had a particularly nasty catchy disease. "It figures," he exhaled chocolate-scented smoke through his nose. "I don't care much for bisexual men."

Annoyed, I stood. "I could give a shit less if you do or you don't." Tossing what was left of my lunch; I slung my backpack on and left him sitting there by himself while gnashing my teeth together.

Math class wasn't for another fifteen minutes, but I wasn't going to waste my lunch time sitting next to that prick. Nope. I had better things to do, like get my caffeine/sugar fix at the school's coffee stand, which I thought made the best iced macchiatos this side of the Rockies. Soon, Reese caught up and fell in step with me. I glanced over him. We were the same height; he was a stronger build with black hair streaked in electric blue. From his dress, I couldn't decide if he was an emo-goth geek or an Abercrombie & Fitch lemming. If it was the latter, it definitely was with a twist of angst. Either way, he was younger than I was, most likely eighteen. My preference was older, more sophisticated.

As if, I snorted, I really didn't have much to form such an inclination. I'd only been with one other guy, Darrion, who was my guy on the side in a committed relationship with Felicia, my girlfriend of three years. We'd liked things a little more than vanilla so she brought a work mate home with her one night and we'd been involved with him in a threesome ever since.

Nearly five months had passed before he and I did anything, touching him in that way. Instead, we did it straight, two guys with one girl. This was because I kept telling myself I was a hetero dude even though I damn well knew I wasn't. I liked men the same way I did women. Felicia knew it and he did too, but I went on denying it. Luckily, Darrion was patient and interested in me enough that he stuck around until I accepted my bisexuality—and how! One night made up for five months of frustration on both sides. He couldn't walk right for days, or so he told me. The poor bastard was hooked on me for sure and stroked my ego often the past year we'd been together.

At the barista stand, I ordered my coffee and Math Boy placed his order on my tab too without asking, which of course wasn't a surprise to me since he was an all-assuming, ill-mannered little shit up to now. So why was I letting him be? Because he was hot and obviously interested in me—aggressive too, don't forget that.

That was an important point, him being cocksure because Darrion wasn't. My passive boyfriend truly was a bottom in every way. He was sweet and sexy, but at the same time he was a bit disappointing since he refused to take the top, be assertive with me, which was something I'd wanted him to do.

"I don't trust them," he sucked on the red straws in his coffee, chewing on them thoughtfully.

"Who?"

"Bi boys."

"You're still going on about that?"

"They're sluts, always fucking anything that breathes—chicks, dudes, chicks and dudes at the same time. Disgusting."

We walked to our math class with him giving a steady stream of reasons why he didn't like guys with my sexual orientation. In the classroom, I sat down and he who normally sat across the aisle from me, squeezed behind and sat on my left, so close his thigh touched mine. I scooted over as if he had bitten me.

"Shut it," I slouched in my chair, opening my book, pretending to finish an equation from yesterday's homework.

Luckily, the classroom filled up and he had to be quiet once the math instructor joined them. The math teacher was a stickler of back and forth communication, between her and the students and not any side-to-side conversations. I liked that rule. It kept the annoying whispers to a minimum so I could concentrate on the lesson. No matter how well a teacher taught, math was already hard as hell to understand without listening to talk about 'last night's winning game' or how 'shitty someone's date was'. It was just too distracting. I couldn't afford taking classes over again unlike most of my younger classmates who had parent's paying for school. I was ten years older and footing the bill for my own schooling.

Before long, fifty minutes passed and the teacher closed her book, signaling she was finished. I shot out of there as quickly as possible, avoiding further remarks from the smug little bastard. Much to my dismay, it started pouring outside while class was in session. That's the northwest for you; it often rains, worse is when it comes down in a torrent, making muddy puddles that seem to be as deep as open graves. Still worse, was not having an umbrella and having to walk to my truck that was a half a mile away in the parking lot.

Hoofing around small lakes along the way, I made it to my white Nissan soaked to the bone and shivering. Standing there, also sopping wet was Math Boy. He nodded to my truck, indicating he wanted a ride. I glared at him, but got into my truck, and reached over the passenger's side door to let him climb up into the cab.

"How about for a warm up, I'll repay that coffee you bought me earlier?"

"Sure," I said, raising an eyebrow, a little surprised.

"There's this great place, Let's Go Espresso," he grinned disarmingly with even white teeth. "Do you know it?"

"I do."

We drove the wide streets of Broadway with him chattering good-naturedly about himself, confirming that he was eighteen and talked about school. He explained that he normally walked the mile to school because he didn't like paying the college's parking fees or hunt the lot for a free space. That I could understand; the parking was horrible, especially around the time we had math class. His pessimistic behavior toward bisexual men seemed to lift the more he talked, and continued when we got to the coffee shop and sat down with our lattes. As our conversation progressed, I realized how attractive he was and dismissed my prior negative notions of him. The coffee warmed the pit of my gut, but Reese flamed parts of me that only another man could. I found myself revealing desires that I kept from my two very tame, predictable lovers.

"James, you've never bottomed before have you?"

"I, uh..." I began; feeling rather turned on and awkward at the same time with our conversation, also in a great need of a cool drink instead of the coffee that I nursed. "No I haven't."

"But you want to?" he wagged his brows suggestively. "I switch, although I prefer to saddle up."

"We'll have to hook up then." I blurted then blushed madly when other patrons of the shop looked over, staring curiously. "Yesh...but, well look at the time. I should be going now."

Math Boy chuckled. "Me too."

We left the shop together. "Need a lift?" I asked.

"Nah, I just live right in that apartment building over there," he pointed it out, which was only a few hundred feet away and it had stopped raining. "But thanks for the ride over here though. See you in class tomorrow."

"Ya, sure." I felt let down for some reason. It wasn't as if I'd follow him home then let him fuck the hell out of me, but I was certainly thinking about it. "Tomorrow."

Back at the 4x4, I climbed up onto the black step bar and swung into the cab. No sooner had I turned the engine over, when the passenger door jerked open and Reese joined me, or on me was more like it. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me to him, and we crashed into a lip bruising kiss. His tongue thrust inside my mouth, brushing mine without giving me time to protest or breathe—not that I would protest if given the chance. One sly hand drifted to the crotch of my jeans, squeezing the hard bulge that quickly formed under the fly. He fumbled with the zipper and jerked it down.

"Nice," Reese growled without looking. "Very nice. Can I suck that, James?"

"Wh-what? Here?!"

Extremely nervous and excited, I looked around, but saw there was no way anyone could see what was going on inside the truck because it was set so high, plus the rapidly fogging windows were tinted, further obscuring what we both had in mind.

"Yes," he mumbled against my lips, eating my face and traveling down. "Right here, right now."

Reese munched on a nipple through my damp t-shirt, sucked the rain out of it, pushed the shirt up a little and bit quivering stomach flesh. His pointed tongue plunged into my navel, causing me to catch my breath and groan. The sensation was a wildfire that had me instinctively bucking my hips, pushing my stiff dick over the waistband of my boxer shorts.

"You're ready for it, aren't you cowboy?"

All I could do was nod as anything coherent left me when his tongue lit across the head of my cock. His hot breath came in sharp intakes and exhales; he was just as excited about blowing me as I was. Drool ran down the length of me while that amazing tongue swirled around the ridge and deftly swiped the slit of my now blood-pounding, aching cock. His thumbs hooked into my jeans and shorts, pulled on them, prompting me to lift my ass as he put them around my ankles. Free and bare like this, I spread my knees as he continued to suck just the head.

Goddamn, it felt good.

Slick with his saliva, he held the shaft, fisted it in a slow twisting motion, never actually pulling the skin, but giving enough nice friction that it had me crazy. I couldn't stay still. I writhed, laced fingers through his hair and grabbed handfuls of it. I tried not guiding him into taking more, but it was a no go, I needed it all the way.

"Oh fuck, damn...suck it."

"Mmfff, " muttered Math Boy.

Reese did what I asked, sucked harder and I knew it wasn't going to last much longer. Already, I reeled on the edge, drawing a long shuddering, gasping breath as he finally took me further into his mouth. I slipped over his tongue and bumped the back of his throat in an easy rhythm. He drew the length of my cock in and out, caressed my tight ready-to-come balls, beyond, to the sensitive ridge. Then the inevitable happened just as he snaked a surprisingly thick finger inside of me. Pleasure diffused from the tip of my cock and centered on my spine, right behind my navel.

I threw my head back, cracked it against the window, but I didn't care. "Jeezus..." My orgasm ripped from my balls, pumped its boiling contents between his lips and all the while, he finger frigged my ass. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Fuck. I slouched in my seat, panting.

My cock tormenter looked up, grinned with a shining gelatinous blob of my come on his lips. "How about we continue this at my place?"

I leaned down and kissed him; tasted my saltiness. "Sure." I smiled lazily—docile, more then willing to be his for the next couple of hours.

Reese sat up and I pulled myself together again, cranked the truck's engine then drove the short distance to his apartment. We walked to his door; he smirked as he told me what he had in mind. My heart hammered away in my chest as we went into his very clean studio. No sooner had he put his house keys on the counter; he dropped me with a sweep of his left foot, hooking it behind my ankle and pushed on my chest. Luckily, a large futon broke my fall where he stripped me, and himself, as he kissed me roughly.

"I've wanted to do this to you from the first day of class." Both naked now, he straddled my thighs and blazed my chest with kisses. "You're sexy as hell, do you know that James? You're a natural hotty too because you don't really know it, or just don't give a shit."

"The ego stroke is nice and all, but not necessary because..." I held my breath as the flame of his tongue burned a path along the line of my sternum, neck and chin, where he nipped the end, baring his teeth in a wicked grin. "I'd rather be licking your nuts." I meant it too; I could feel the heavy hang of them brushing my dick.

Damn. That was hot, he was hot...the whole scene was hot.

Reese shifted above me, his thighs pressing on either shoulder and held his perfectly shaved balls to my lips. I kissed them, sucking one and curling my tongue around the other. His taste was deep, musky, all man. Grabbing his round butt cheeks in my hands, I pulled him closer and made him drag the length of his velvety smooth dick across my lips. His delicious skin seared me with his caress. I wanted him bad and couldn't recall if I ever wanted Darrion the way that I wanted Reese at that moment.

"Dammit, quit teasing me." His voice cracked, "Aw-ahhh, that's it."

I gave him a little of what he did to me earlier in the truck, swirled and sucked the blood darkening glans, that oozed glistening drops of his slickness. His groans filled my ears as he pushed past the tight 'O' that I formed with lips and tongue. I cock-sucked him awhile, adding sexy wet sounds to his lewd panting and mewling. He was all cat-like in heat, which made for an audio aphrodisiac that had me rock hard again in no time. Bumping past my palate, he threatened to choke me, but I managed to keep in control by digging my fingers into his fleshy round ass. I sucked for all I was worth until he couldn't take it any longer and pulled away, wrenching his dick from my mouth with an audible wet pop.

"Wha—?"

"Even though you give some great fucking head James, I didn't bring you back to my place to get off like that."

Reese moved back, trailing wet kisses all the way then stopped to stab his tongue into my navel, and like before, I jumped in pleasure. He quickly moved from there, catching between his incisors the hairs that formed a fine line from my stomach to the manicured dark blond thatch I cultivated. He grabbed my dick in his fist, lifted it to tongue lash my balls wickedly and sucked one hard enough that I winced. He released both my cock and balls, went lower still, his hands under my thighs, prompting me to raise them. I did this, giving him access to my most private place—somewhere I had only let Darrion touch me and then only for light ass play.

Saying nothing, he went for it, face pushing between my cheeks and his mouth sucking right onto my hole. He forced his tongue inside and for the life of me; I tried to stay in control, but went crazy horny as he thrust it in and out of me. I latched onto his tongue wanting more; told him so and he obliged adding two fingers. He went back to licking my balls, swirling the tip of his blazing tongue around and between them while he opened me. I knew exactly what he was doing and desperately wanted what was coming next, so much so I pushed against his frigging fingers.

"You are real hot, cowboy, you know that?" It was a rhetorical question because he finally paid attention to my cock, sucked on it for a few minutes before asking another question. "You want me to fuck you now, don't you?"

"Yesss." I hissed, nearly glaring at him to get fucking already.

"Ask me nicely, James." He sat up straight, pushing my knees up higher and wider.

"Ahh, damn..." I eyed him reaching over to his nightstand for a bottle of Jack Jelly lubricant, which he generously coated his cock and my ass. "Jeezus." I jerked; it was unexpectedly cool.

"Will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Fuck me, please?"

Math Boy grinned; it spread across his face like an oil slick. "First time is just a little burn," he said, poising at my mark. "But after that it feels right, I'll make you love it."

I was all hot for it too, the feeling of him pushing into me and surrendering. However, for whatever reason, panic split me in half as he tried to break through my tight virgin ass. He kept telling me to relax, even tried to give me a hand job to distract me, but I wasn't having any of it. My heart thumped wildly while my chest tightened and I couldn't breathe. This scared the hell out of me, thinking I was having a panic attack. I broke out in a cold sweat and managed to get free of him.

"No...stop, I can't!"

"What?" He grabbed me and pulled me back, wrenched my legs apart.

"No."

"What the fuck? We aren't done yet...where the hell do you think you're going?"

Away from him. "Yes we are, now get off me."

I was in a full-blown panic attack and this asshole wanted to fuck? I pulled free again and he gripped my ankle. He was wiry strong; we wrestled for a second, but I connected with one flailing foot to his sternum and kicked him off the bed. Anxiety had me hyperventilating, but anger was quickly squashing that.

"Fuckin' cock tease," he rubbed his chest.

I got out of the bed and dressed, glaring at him. "No means no, shithead."

"I can't believe you're going to leave me like this."

"Believe it." I tossed him the bottle of Jack Jelly and made a hasty getaway with him cursing me.

Back at my truck and heading home, my heart still pounded, though it was starting to ease up some. All right, it was a shitty thing for me to do; I knew that. It would've pissed me off if he'd done the same to me. Tomorrow, when I had to go to school and see him, I'd have to apologize for the way I behaved. Now though, I wondered what was going on. Why'd I freak like that? I had really wanted him too, or so I thought, but obviously what my body craved and what I was mentally prepared for wasn't the same.

I pulled up in my drive. Both Felicia's car and Darrion's were already there. Great, just what I needed. They'd know straightaway that something was up with me and likely, they'd know what I'd been doing, that's how in tune we were with each other. I opened the door to the living room with the adjoining kitchen and saw they were fixing dinner. Smoky gunpowder green tea, oranges and roasted hen wafted past me as I slipped upstairs to take a quick shower. I wondered what the special occasion was that they were preparing dinner since cooking was their job and cooking was the last thing on their mind when they got off work. As soon as I stripped out of my semi-damp clothes, Felicia stepped into the bathroom.