Taking Tiffany

Story Info
A young white girl loses her virginity to the black boss.
13.9k words
4.35
287.8k
289
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers

A young white girl loses her virginity to the black boss

{Authors Caution: Non-consent, interracial sex, rough domination and humiliation... it's a rough ride for some... enter at your own risk my friend}

***

Young Tiffany sat in the parked car looking out through the windshield at the people coming and going from the entrance to big chain grocery store about a hundred yards away across the parking lot. She knew that at this late hour it was too dark for anyone to see Mike leaning over and sucking on her left breast unless they were within 20 feet of the car, because she had insisted that Mike park as far away from the store and parking lots brilliant arc-light poles as possible, just in case he made a bold move like this.

They were hiding in plain sight, yet every time a car with its bright headlights drove by she felt an electric tingle of excitement mixed with fright. The headlights on any given car could turn at any minute and the people inside the vehicles, possibly even her parents, might see them doing outrageous things.

Mike fondled her plump white breast and twirled his strong velvety tongue around her dark rigid nipple, meanwhile sliding his other hand up her flat tummy until it slipped under her loose bra cup and fondled her other supple, grapefruit sized breast.

Tiffany gasped and her mouth hung open as he sent shivers of pleasure through her body. Through two years of high school and until both had turned eighteen within two days of each other last week, she had never allowed Mike to get this far. But he was clearly excited, as she could feel from his rigid hard on that he had placed her hand on through his denim jeans. He was obviously enjoying collecting on the birthday gift that she had promised him.

Mike lifted her thin sweater up to finally see his sweet young girlfriends perfect melons for the first time, and was rewarded with a arousing vision of heavenly loveliness: two large, firm alabaster white mounds with sexy dark quarter sized areolas and proud long nipples, still shiny wet and swollen from being abused by Mikes hungry mouth.

Tiffany pulled her sweater back down quickly and said, "Michael! Someone will see us!"

Mike laughed, "Relax. I would be proud to have the world know what amazing tits you have, because they're mine now."

"Not yet," Tiffany replied, "When we're married you can have it all, including my boobs, but I still don't want to get caught!"

"I can't wait," Mike said, as he slid his hand over her jeans to her crotch.

Removing Mike's ever sneaky hand, young Tiffany reminded him for the hundredth time, "Good things come to those who wait." Then, "Let's get going, I was supposed to be home over an hour ago and my dad will give me holy hell as it is."

Reluctantly, Mike leaned back into the driver's seat and watched his gorgeous blonde girlfriend go through the mechanics of getting her bra re- clasped and back onto her big firm titties, all the while wishing that he could watch her do it without her sweater hiding everything.

"Babe, I want to make love to you so bad that it's killing me," complained Mike as he rubbed his hard-on to make it go away.

Tiffany was used to the complaint, in its many forms. She had heard just about every version of it since she was sixteen, from Mike and other dates before him. Yet Mike knew full well that she was a good Catholic girl, and that she was determined that both she and Mike be virgins until their wedding night.

"Just a little while longer, I promise," she cooed, kissing him softly and allowing him to cop another feel of her breast through her clothes.

(One Year Later)

Tiffany played with her engagement ring and watched with excitement as the big city scenery flew past her window as Mike drove towards their soon- to- be new apartment. He had found the place online after getting his new job and his parents had generously paid the rent a year in advance just to make sure that the young couple had one less bill to worry about while they acclimated to their new life together.

He would start his new job right away while Tiffany started classes at the local community college, and then just two months from now they would fly back home to be married in the huge ceremony that her parents were paying for.

Then they would spend a brief weekend honeymooning at a seaside condo. That was the part that made them both nervous but giddy with anticipation... because that's where Tiffany would don the sexy clothes that they had selected together at Victorias Secret and both would shyly explore the exciting world of sex together.

After a long sixteen hour drive they were almost to their "New digs," as Mike put it.

It was amazing that her parents had gone along with two full months of cohabitation before the wedding, but her mom and dad trusted Tiffany and knew that she held her beliefs very strongly.

When the scenery gradually changed from bright suburban homes to dingy inner city hovels, with seedy motels and a lot of colored people, Tiffany was a little alarmed. "Do we have to drive back through here to get to work or school?" she asked.

Some of the people hanging out on the storefront sidewalks looked scary. There had only been one black kid in their school, and Tiffany had never even met him. Now, they were everywhere.

Mike looked at his smart phones navigation and said, "I don't know Tiff...it says that we're almost there..."

"What?!" asked Tiffany. "There is no way.. I'm not living anywhere near here! My dad would have a fucking cow, and I sure as hell don't feel safe here!"

Mike had rarely heard her cuss, and he knew how powerfully stubborn she could be. His friends always teased him about her, "wearing the pants," mainly because he could not get into them. He prayed that the apartment had a lot of security and would be in a great neighborhood just outside of these slums. After all, the online photographs of the place had shown a practically new, beautifully landscaped property with spacious rooms and a big swimming pool. But now he wondered if his genius at finding something so great at a sweet bargain was going to come with a great big caveat... a horrible location. Then with an inward groan he remembered the contract language just under the full years pre-payment, "No refunds." His stomach knotted up at the thought of the enormous fight that was going to come from Tiffany if this was their new neighborhood.

The GPS led them to a neat, well-kept apartment complex with approximately 120 units and a friendly staff. But it was not far from the inner city slum that they had driven through, and all of the apartment staff plus two thirds of the people around the swimming pool were "colored," as her dad would say.

"Honey, are we really going to stay here?" asked Tiffany after they were shown their new apartment. "I like the building, and the people are nice, but there aren't many white people here.."

Mike shrugged and said, "Let's at least give it until we leave for our wedding, and then if you don't feel better, then we'll look at our options, OK?"

"Ok," replied Tiffany, but in her mind it was going to be a long two months and she was still uneasy.

****

Two weeks later

Tiffany was enrolled in classes at the nearby community college, which was populated by predominantly black students. Although she was doing well in all subjects, several of the black male students had already hit on her, one even grabbing her ass. Seeing it happen, another white girl had told her that, "The African-American guys love blondes, especially hot innocent ones like you." The girl had even admitted that she had put out for one at a party and it was pretty awesome. "Ick!!," thought Tiffany.

She hadn't said anything about these experiences to Mike. He didn't need the extra burden. His first week of work had been very awkward for him, but now he was working long hours and impressing the boss, and things were slowly getting better for him. He was even excited about the prospect of an early promotion.

Mike came home late one night, and stumbled a little as he came through the door. He had been drinking with the boss after work, and smelled like a distillery. "Honeeey, I'm hooome!" he crooned.

Tiffany came out of the bedroom wearing only white panties and a thin light blue tank top with no bra underneath. Her large nipples always managed to make a big impression when she was bra-less, and Mike was instantly appreciative and growing aroused. "Damn baby, you look hot!" Mike exclaimed.

"Where have you been?" she asked. "I thought you were working late again?"

"Aww, I have this tight relationship with the new boss, and he wanted to hang out after work to wind down and throw a few back. It's been stressful at work lately, and it's cool how he chose me to hang out with him! You know how business is all about rela-shun-ships," he slurred. "I told him all about you, and he even wants to go out with us tomorrow night, just us and his wife. Maybe have dinner and then dance at this club near work." Then he reached out and pulled her close to him, grabbing her fine ass cheeks and enjoying her full breasts pushing against him.

"Let me suck on your awesome tits again," he slurred," we're gonna be married in six weeks anyway..."

"No Michael," she said as she pushed him away to avoid his flammable breathe and clumsy groping, "You know that's indecent, and you know that my parents only let us live together because they trusted me to be true to my faith and stay honorable while we live together. Plus, my mom would find out, she always sees right through my guilty face and burrows until she gets the information out of me."

"Goddamn it Tiff!" He yelled, "I'm tired of your parents being cock blockers! My boss Jerome is always talking about how he has to get home to his hot wife because she gives amazing head, and I can't even see your fucking tits!"

Tiffany furrowed her brow, but kept silent. She was glad that he was making friends at work, because the first week had been hell for him, and she gave him some slack because he had been drinking, and she also knew how sexually frustrated this long wait had been for him.

"Six more weeks sweetheart, and then you will be completely satisfied, I promise," claimed Tiffany. "We'll lose our virginity together and make love until you collapse from exhaustion."

"We better!" he shot back, "Because I'm getting a terrible case of the blue balls!"

****

The next night they met Mike's boss, Jerome, and his wife Sherise at a nice restaurant and had a pleasant dinner.

Jerome, a tall handsome black man, was polite and very personable, as was his slender attractive black wife.

Tiffany had worn a silky dark blue sleeveless shirt with an open neck that showcased her chest without being vulgar. But she could tell that Jerome was looking down her shirt every time she bent over to take a bite of food, and she was pretty sure that he could see a lot.

Mike and Jerome talked about a big promotion for Mike, and Sherise told Tiffany about their house remodeling and also recommended attractions in the city that Mike and Tiffany should visit when they had time.

Sherise was funny and was every bit as hot and sexy as Jerome had claimed. Tiffany thought that it would be nice to go clothes shopping with her sometime.

When dinner was over, they walked across the street and found a dimly lit booth at a loud nightclub with great sound and a multi-colored light show that pumped up a crowded dance floor.

The bartender came and took their orders, never asking for ID, so the underage Mike and Tiffany went along with the champagne and shots ordered by Jerome.

After a few drinks and yelling over the music to share stories and laughter, Tiffany was feeling better than she had in months. She had never really drank before and the liquor mellowed her out and suddenly she wanted to dance. When Mike shook his head "no," Jerome stood up and held out his hand.

Tiffany wasn't sure about dancing with the boss, but after two shots of tequila and two glasses of champagne, which Jerome generously paid for, she was feeling too good to worry about it.

Jerome took Tiffany's hand and led her out to the middle of the dance floor. She looked back, but couldn't see their table. Soon they were dancing and the liquor was hitting her brain, making her feel giddy. She danced with abandon, releasing all of the pent up tension from recent changes in her life.

Jerome put his strong hands on her waist often, even sliding them up next to her breasts, and Tiffany didn't stop him. She wasn't sure what was appropriate or not, but she remembered that his wife was right over there, and he wouldn't dare get fresh, so obviously the boss was just having fun.

Then after a while the booze took away even more of Tiffany's inhibitions, and the music increased in tempo as Jerome began to grind on her leg. This surprised Tiffany, but then she noticed other dancers doing it too. So, feeling tipsy and having fun, she reciprocated, straddling him and incidentally rubbing her pussy on his leg in good fun.

Soon she could feel a very large erection when she rubbed against Jerome, and she felt a little sexier as well as proud that his hot wife was nearby but Tiffany was the one getting him rock hard. She smiled her beautiful smile and ground a little harder, even letting her skirt ride up and giving Jerome a seductive look as she reminded herself that her panties were the only thing between him and her virgin pussy.

He smiled encouragingly and Tiffany shook her big tits a little more for Jerome, knowing that he was looking down her cleavage every chance he got. She knew how good her boobs looked, from all of the staring that boys had done over the years, and it was fun to tease a man for once without having to worry about it.

Tiffany thought, "Man that alcohol makes a person feel good. I should have tried drinking before."

Soon the dancing led them to a dark area of the dance floor and Jerome brought Tiffany right up against him, rubbing his member on her leg while she had her pussy right on his thigh, and he began to smell her shoulders and neck, whispering in her ear, "You're the hottest woman in here."

Tiffany felt her little girl getting squishy, and when Jerome pressed his lips to hers she almost melted. She was more than half drunk and caught up in the moment, absent mindedly returning his kiss while he slid one big black hand under her shirt to rub her left breast through her thin bra, and unsnapping her bra with his other hand, releasing her ample tits.

Tiffany instinctively pushed against his hands to ward them off, but with her mind clouded by the drinks, she did so ineffectively as they kissed, and Jerome began massaging Tiffany's soft breasts and hard nipples. She moaned and ground harder on his leg, and without thinking slid her hand to grip his nine inch cock through his pants. She squeezed his meat appreciatively and murmured, "Mmmmm" as Jerome happily felt up her chest.

Then Jerome danced her over to the side of the dance floor and pinned her in the dark corner of the wall.

With both of them feeling the booze, music, passion and raw sexuality, he put his hand under the elastic waistband of her short skirt, sliding his long fingers down Tiffany's flat tummy until it crept under her panties. He felt her short runway trim, then slid further down and put his long black finger on her very hot and slick pussy and rubbed her engorged clit. Tiffany was slow to react, and by the time her brain told her to stop his hand it was too late. She moaned and pressed against his hand, grinding on it. "Oh my god..." She gasped as the rubbing sent shivers of new pleasure through young body. She closed her eyes and felt him playing with her clit as she ground against his hand. No one had ever touched her there and it felt like ten kinds of heaven. Then as the music blasted and the colorful lights flashed all over the dark room, Jerome continued kissing her passionately, fondling her ample tits, and expertly massaging her swollen clit. Tiffany squirmed against him, half struggling and half encouraging. When Jerome slid his finger just inside her sex Tiffany gripped his muscular shoulders tightly and buried her head in his chest, clinging tightly to Jerome and moaning loud, "Ohhh...! Huh! Huh!...Unh!...Oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!" as she orgasmed for the first time in her life.

Jerome felt like a god. The good little white prude had succumbed to his practiced moves like a bee to honey, losing control of herself and moaning and cumming for him like a slut within two hours of their meeting for the first time.

Jerome kept her pushed into the corner and rubbed his hard cock against her thigh. He held Tiffany's plump breast hard while rubbing her plump hard nipple with his thumb, and with his other hand he caressed her velvety g-spot with a "come hither" motion while using his palm to stimulate her erect clitoris.

He fingered her unmercifully, as Tiffany bit his shoulder and squeezed her slender athletic thighs tight against his hand. Her arms were wrapped around his black neck trying not to collapse from the overwhelming feelings coursing through her vagina as she gulped for air and moaned into his shoulder. She was slightly bombed from the alcohol and hopelessly lost in a new found erotic vortex lighting up a million pleasure cells in her body.

Jerome worked her juicy pussy expertly, slipping his long black finger in and out of her sweet tightness, rubbing her g-spot to increasing greater effect, until he could hear her whining and moaning into another ramp up. Her tightly wound sexual tension had not lost a beat, and it was peaking again like a corvette engine with the pedal to the floor. He could tell from her frantic helpless writhing and grinding against his hand, clutching his neck powerfully and pushing her freed breasts hard to his chest, that precious little Tiffany would orgasm for him again. This was going to be a big one.

Fingering her hot little snatch, with his bent knuckle that was buried inside her desperately contracting twat and making her crazy, he felt something that surprised him. After his knuckle brushed against it a few more times, he suddenly realized that it was her perfectly intact hymen! Precious Tiffany was a virgin!

Suddenly she lost it. Her mind exploded into white stars as the orgasm rocketed through her body, making her scream, "OOOOOAaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! as her hot juices soaked Jerome's hand. Tiffany squeezed his shoulders mightily and leaned against him for support, holding him and gasping in glorious response to her bodies chemicals forcing new emotions from her. Jerome quickly removed his hands from her breast and vagina to catch her as she slid to the floor. Her thought she was going to pass out.

The music ended and the colorful light show slowed as DJ was announcing some kind of contest. Tiffany sat on the floor dizzy and dazed. Jerome kneeled and said, "Are you ok?"

Looking at him dumbly, Tiffany slowly nodded her little blonde head, "Yes."

Jerome helped her to her feet, as her beautiful blue eyes stared into his smiling ebony face in mild shock.

Realizing what she'd done, Tiffany jerked her head towards the table to see if she had been caught. But fortunately the wall blocked them from the tables view.

A few feet away a group of partiers sat at two round tables in their high bar chairs and were laughing and clapping at the little performance that they had just witnessed. A couple of the guys hooted their approval.

Mortified and flushed beet red, Tiffany frantically pulled down her skirt and put an arm across her bouncing breasts. Looking at Jerome with bewildered shock, she stammered, "Uh.. I have to go to the restroom..." and she ran away through the crowded dance floor in the direction of the ladies room.

tbear64
tbear64
245 Followers